Christmas in July

Story Info
Cuckold gets his wife to indulge.
3.5k words
3.9
11.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
267 Followers

"You know what, MAYBE I will head back over there and let a REAL MAN take care of this." My wife screamed at me as she lifted her sun dress up and showed me her cleanly shaved pussy. She was NOT wearing any panties, which was not typical of her, and excited me to no end.

"Its not like I have any good reason to wait around here for hard cock to ride." She finished.

She dropped her sun dress and stormed out of the kitchen. On her way out, she looked me in the eyes and said, "I just have to decide on which offer I am going to take."

She walked past me and headed upstairs to our bedroom. I heard the door slam behind her. I think the neighbors heard the door slam behind her.

We were at a 4th of July party at our neighbor's house when I took things a little too far. My wife, Margo was getting a second desert and I said something stupid. The mood changed really quick and everyone got really quiet.

Margo looked at me with anger and betrayal in her eyes. A long and awkward silence followed.

Margo loaded the desert onto her plate, stood up straight and turned around facing me.

"Maybe YOU should eat it then." She said in a calm and level voice.

Gauging by the hurt in her eyes, and the breaking of her voice, I knew I had gone too far with my remarks, and I knew I had drank too much.

Before I could clear my throat to say anything, Margo smeared the desert in my face, into my hair and all over my neck and back (as I ducked and tried to avoid wearing more of it).

As I was clearing whipped cream and fruit pieces from my eyes and nose, Margo stormed out of the party, humiliated to no end.

"You better go after her." someone said to me as I heard the gate slam closed.

I jumped up and ran after Margo, yelling for her.

Margo was crying already, and she was embarrassed beyond belief.

Margo was an incredibly attractive woman, with 38 DD Breasts and a thick build. She played volleyball and softball in college and enjoyed lifting weights, but was not doing it to be competitive in any way. We are an older couple. Our sons were in college and the Peace Corps. We were essentially, empty nesters. We lifted weights to keep in shape and to ward off arthritis.

For some ignorant reason, I had been on a weight loss kick lately and was trying to get Margo to lose a few pounds too. I wanted her to wear skimpier clothing and she would not because of the weight. I guess that triggered some resentment in me, and I lashed out.

"What a fucking idiot." I heard a woman's voice say.

As I ran after my wife, I heard laughter chasing us out of the backyard. I ran after her, and was catching up when she reached the back door and flung it open.

I caught the door and rushed in behind her.

She stopped in the kitchen and grabbed a paper towel to wipe away her tears.

I reached out to her and she moved away.

"I am sorry, that was stupid of me." I said.

Margo looked up and me and said, "FUCK YOU."

She turned her back on me and blew her nose.

"I was wrong to say that and I was wrong to embarrass you like that in front of everyone we know." I said.

Margo said nothing. Her silence was deafening.

I stepped close trying to hold her from behind and she pushed me away again.

I stopped trying.

I grabbed some more paper towels and tried to hand them to her, but she ignored the gesture.

She cleared her throat and turned and looked me in the eye.

"You are a fucking asshole." she said in a calm voice.

I nodded. "You are right." I agreed with her.

More silence.

"I just want you to dress in sexier clothes, and have more confidence." I said.

Margo got even more upset with me.

"You know ... There are PLENTY of men on this fucking planet that find what I have plenty sexy." She replied in a matter of fact tone. "I don't NEED to deprive myself of food that I enjoy just to trim a few pounds or to dress sexier."

"But I-" I tried to respond.

Margo stared at me as if I had interrupted her.

"I went to this party without any panties on, FOR YOU. I shaved myself, FOR YOU." Margo shouted.

She wiped her eyes as she drew a breath.

"Where does THAT get me, Mr. Softie?" she asked in a condescending tone that I had only heard a few times since we had been together.

I had been going through some issues and it had impacted my "abilities" to perform. Margo had been more than patient with the process.

In this time, I had come to question many things, and explore some alternative sexual fantasies. One of those fantasies was watching Margo with another man, or with other men. It was very twisted and well beyond her own sexual limits. I knew this, but I found myself thinking about it more than I should have. I usually beat off in the shower, sometimes more than once a day while I visualized Margo having multiple orgasms while another man took her from behind, or held her ankles and rammed her pussy really hard and fast. My latest "kick" was the idea of Margo riding a man's cock and sucking a second man off while she orgasms over and over.

This "fantasy" had gotten the better of me and I had not been able to perform in bed. We tried dildos, vibrators and a few other toys, but Margo never came as hard as she does with a real cock inside of her.

Margo did not know this secret desire of mine. I told her I was under a lot of stress at work and it was effecting me. To make that lie believable, I started drinking more.

Months before all of this, I told Margo that if she had the opportunity to have sex with someone she wanted, I would not be upset with her as long as it was only physical. She did not talk to me for a couple of weeks. We never spoke of it again.

Margo never forgot it.

In some ways I wanted my twisted fantasy to come true, and in other ways I wanted to keep it a secret.

All of these Cuckold Thoughts rushed through my head and I struggled to find a response.

"I could go get some viagra. If that is what it-" I tried to reply.

Margo looked at me like I was an idiot. "You have to have a prescription for viagra. What Doctor is going to interrupt their 4th of July so YOU can magically get a hard-on?"

Margo was laughing at me. Not in a good way.

I hadn't beat off in two days. I was sure I could get a hard-on if Margo wanted to make up. I hoped that I could get a hard-on.

"We could go shower together." I offered. "That is supposed to be sexually stimulating."

"We could ..." Margo suggested. "If you hadn't pissed me the fuck off, insulted me in front of ALL our neighbors, AND were actually sober." she finished.

I hung my head.

"You are not supposed to drink scotch and take viagra either, so EVEN if you had some, you could not take it." she yelled at me.

"We could do what we did the other night." I reached.

"Because that is what a real man does?" Margo shot back quickly.

I looked up at Margo, "I am trying."

Margo chuckled.

"It might help if you would stop looking at porn sites that include married women sleeping with other men and their husbands beating off instead of taking care of their wives." Margo stated.

She looked at my face.

"Yes, Mr. Softie, I know what you have been doing and I know why." She said in a lower tone.

"Oh shit." I said to myself.

Margo stepped closer, she had a sinister look on her face. "Maybe that IS what you want?" Margo asked.

"Maybe I should want that too?" Margo asked again.

I could feel my cock starting to twitch. I could feel the blood moving into my shaft and I was getting stiff.

Margo was within arm's reach of me.

"I guess your silence means you agree with what I have suspected all this time." Margo whispered.

I did not move.

I did not know what was going to happen next.

Margo reached down between my legs and cupped my crotch. She could feel my cock getting harder.

"OH MY ..." Margo chuckled. "So you DO get aroused with the idea of a married woman taking a rock hard cock between her legs? While her husband watches?"

Margo felt my cock move. She had her answer.

She looked down at her hand and smiled.

She looked up at my face. "So the idea of another cock sliding in and out of my mouth makes your cock hard?" Margo asked.

Her eyes stared into my soul. She could see that I was speechless.

She rubbed my cock a little more. She felt it move some more.

Margo took another step, positioning herself toe to toe with me. She looked me in the eyes and unbuttoned my shorts. They fell to the floor.

"Drop em." She ordered.

I slid my boxers down my legs.

My cock was semi erect.

Margo took a step back and then unbuttoned did the top two buttons on her sun dress.

Her cleavage was heaving outward at me. Margo stared at my cock. I stared at her cleavage.

"So lets play a little truth or consequences." she said. Margo looked directly at me and started talking, "I want you to think about me laying on a bed, completely naked. I want you to imagine a muscular man, also naked standing beside the bed.

I want you to visualize him kissing me on the mouth and rubbing my nipples."

Margo paused to watch as my cock got stiffer.

I moved my hands in front of my cock and balls.

"Oh no Mr. Softie ... That is not how this goes. Not today." Margo teased.

Margo moved behind me and held my hands behind my back. She leaned in close to my ear and continued, "I want you to think about his fingers touching my pussy, his lips on mine and my body surrendering to his touch. My nipples are rock hard."

I could feel the heat of her breath on my neck as she described the scene with a lot of important details.

She described how her lover went down on her, bringing her to several orgasms, smearing his own face with her pussy juices.

"Then he moves across the bed and feeds his cock to me. I take into my mouth and hungrily choke on the shaft as I slide my lips up and down the shaft." Margo whispered in my ear.

At the same time, she moved her hand down to my cock and I had a full strength raging hard-on.

Margo stepped in front me. She ran her fingers across her cleavage. "So you LIKE the idea of anther man taking me to bed?" Margo asked slowly.

Again, my cock twitched and my balls ached. Again, Margo knew the answer.

Margo smiled at my situation.

"Yes." I confessed.

"Maybe I should ..." Margo replied.

"Wait .. What?" I asked completely surprised.

"This is JUST a fantasy, this is NOT what I want." I pleaded.

Margo looked at me and laughed. "Bullshit. For MONTHS you have been feeding me a dildo and telling me you are stressed at work."

"I am." I replied.

"For even LONGER you have been looking at multiple web sites and beating off to their stories." Margo said.

I stood there with a hard-on, pleading for my wife to forget everything I had ever said, and all the wrongs I had drug her through.

"You obviously want ME to do this MORE than you want me ..." Margo said.

"That isn't true." I said.

"Then why haven't you been able to fuck me for the last 4 months?" Margo asked with a VERY pointed tongue.

I said nothing.

I suddenly remembered that Margo WAS still pissed for what I did at the party.

"Silence?" Margo asked.

"You know what, MAYBE I will head back over there and let a REAL MAN take care of this." My wife screamed at me as she lifted her sun dress up and showed me her cleanly shaved pussy. She was NOT wearing any panties, which was not typical of her, and excited me to no end.

"Its not like I have any good reason to wait around here for hard cock to ride." She finished.

She dropped her sun dress and stormed out of the kitchen. On her way out, she looked me in the eyes and said, "I just have to decide on which offer I am going to take."

She walked past me and headed upstairs to our bedroom. I heard the door slam behind her. I think the neighbors heard the door slam behind her.

I pulled my boxers up and put my shorts back on.

I grabbed a dish towel and washed off the whipped cream that had dried IN my hair.

I did not expect to see Margo for an hour (or more). The only bathroom that had all of my showering items was upstairs off the Master Bedroom, so I was "locked out" for as long as Margo wanted me to be.

I was drying off and replacing the kitchen towel when I heard Margo come down the stairs.

Margo had pulled her hair back, put on more perfume, removed her earrings, changed into some 3" high heel pumps and slipped into a different sun dress. This new dress was cut lower and showed off more cleavage than before. She had changed into a low rise black bra. I knew this because I could see it through the dress. I could not see any panty lines.

As she stepped off the last step, she walked into the kitchen where I was standing at the counter.

I gasped at such a site. I started to give her a compliment, but she cut me off.

"I am going back over to the party, ALONE. I do not want you there." she said.

She grabbed her phone and walked out.

I turned the AC off and opened the windows that faced the party. I wasn't going to sulk, in many ways I deserved this treatment. I just wanted to hear the party.

After about 20 minutes, I decided it was very dull and went to take a shower.

I got done and it was starting to get dark. I was expecting a text or a call asking me to come back over, but it never came. I heard muffled talking, laughter and the usual noises of a large crowd. Nothing I had not heard or been a part of before.

I started to hear cars leaving, one and two at a time.

I got a text message from Margo:

"Going to Fireworks Show with some new friends."

I replied:

"Enjoy"

Nothing followed.

I heard some music from the party, the smaller crowd got louder for a few songs, then it died off.

None of the neighbors texted me or called.

I felt a little unwanted, so maybe it was best to NOT leave the house.

I watched a movie on TV. Played games on my phone.

I tried to pass the time and give Margo some space.

I fell asleep on the couch.

About 1 am I woke up to headlights shining through the windows. I heard Margo's voice and laughter.

I woke up and decided to meet Margo in the kitchen.

Margo walked in with JUST the sundress on. Her bra was missing. She was carrying her shoes. Her phone was dead.

Margo's hair was messed up and there was straw in it.

"Hey Cuckie ..." Margo teased.

"WHAT?" I shouted in my head.

"Hey ..." I replied.

"Have I got a story for YOU ..." Margo started.

"I want to hear all about it ... but it is kind of late. Can this wait until morning?" I asked.

"Not really." Margo replied in a serious tone.

"But I -" I started.

"Just woke up." Margo finished.

"Take your clothes off and lay down on the floor." Margo said.

"What?" I said.

Margo set her purse and shoes down on the counter and then forced me to the floor with a submission hold. "I said lay down on the floor." Margo repeated.

I laid down on the floor and Margo straddled my face.

She bent her knees and pulled her sun dress up at the same time as she pinned my arms to my sides. Just before her pussy came in contact with my face, she looked down at me and said, "I hope you are ready for all of this."

As Margo pushed her pussy onto my face, I instantly knew what she meant. She had brought home a huge cream pie inside of her pussy for me.

"Open WIDE." Margo hissed.

I opened my mouth and ate her pussy. Warm come dripped out of her, trickling down the sides of my face.

"I got taken out in the country and fucked by two studs while you sat here at home. Does that make you hot?" she asked.

"I sucked their cocks until they were nice and hard." Margo panted. "They sucked on my nipples and fingered me."

"They took turns fucking me like I owed them money. They fucked me doggie style, on my back and they let me ride their cocks until I came." Margo panted until she had an orgasm on my face, flooding my mouth with even more fluids.

"They pounded this pussy really hard ... but I saved some for you." Margo told me.

"They were relentless. They fucked me hard and deep." Margo panted. "I don't think I have ever came this much in one night. It was amazing." Margo finished.

The a second powerful orgasm rippled through her body. She pulled my hair and pressed her hips against my face as she moaned their names under her breath.

Margo rolled off of my face and laid on the floor panting. Her nipples were hard and I could see them through her dress.

My cock was rock hard. She could see the bulge in my pants.

Margo moved over next to me and started stroking my shaft.

"While those two studs were kissing me, touching my titties, and fingering my married pussy tonight, I realized that I am the luckiest woman on the planet today. I get to go out with new and interesting men, do whatever I want and then come home and tell my best friend about how hard they fucked me, what their cocks tasted like, or how much cum I swallowed. While they were fucking me tonight, I realized I wanted this too. I have a husband that WANTS me to have this "gift" of unlimited men chasing after me, lusting after me and I get to indulge in all the cock that I can stand. I get to have unlimited orgasms, with new cocks of all sizes, coming all over them, and he gets aroused when I do it." Margo whispered in my ear. "Its a gift I am definitely going to enjoy my little Cuckie. I am going to do my part in keeping you aroused."

Her words made me more excited than anything I had ever read. I started to moan and Margo stopped. She moved down between my legs and took me in her mouth. A few seconds later, I was shooting a load into her mouth.

Before I could say or do anything, Margo pinned my arms to the floor and kissed me on the lips, pushing my lips apart and feeding my own cum to me.

Margo sat up and looked me in the eyes. "You are taking me shopping tomorrow."

I nodded in agreement.

Margo smiled in agreement. "This is just the beginning and I am liking this .. a LOT. My pussy LOVES the attention she is getting."

Margo went to bed and slept for 10 hours. I tossed and turned most of the night. My cock was as stiff as a board and the thoughts of my wife having a threesome seemed to make me not want to sleep.

I had definitely turned a corner, and so had Margo. We couldn't wait for the next holiday.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
267 Followers