Christmas In Norway Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jorunn
Jorunn
89 Followers

Jorunn said, "Gunnar was asking about other Jul traditions and activities here in Norway over Christmas. I thought Syv Slags Kaker would be a good one, and your cookies are the best ones in Oslo. I'll make us some coffee."

Leah looked at me, "Please sit Gunnar. How much longer will you be staying in Norway?"

I replied, "About two more weeks. I wanted to celebrate the New Year here before returning to America."

I talked about the completed tour, and she seemed interested enough that I rambled on.

"I really enjoyed visiting Lillehammer. It brought back memories of watching the 1994 Winter Olympics, probably my favorite one. The music was fantastic, and the woman who sang the Olympic Hymn at the opening ceremony possessed such a wonderful voice."

Leah replied, "Her name is Sissel Kyrkjebø. She is still extremely popular today, and we consider her a national treasure. I was 18 at the time, and worked at those Olympics."

"I'd love to hear more about that," I replied. "It was nice to see many of the venues still being used. I also enjoyed the Olympic Museum in Maihaugen, which told the history of the 1994 Olympics. I was surprised to learn that Norway has won more Olympic medals than any other country. But the highlight for me was riding the chairlift to the top of the Lysgårdsbakkene ski jump. The views were amazing. I can't imagine anyone being brave enough to make such a jump."

"I agree with you on that!" laughed Leah.

I continued, "We also flew to Tromsø, and I got to see the Northern Lights. We can sometimes see them in southern Minnesota, but they were much more impressive here with the clear Norwegian air. Jorunn and I took a ride in a sleigh, pulled by actual reindeer. Reindeer are much larger than I thought. We visited a Sami farm, where we ate reindeer stew and learned about the Sami culture."

"I've never been, but I hear it's really fun," replied Leah.

"Bærums Verk was also a highlight. You may already know that the town dates to the 1600s. I loved the old buildings and cobbled streets. Although the Christmas Market was small, I found it unique, with artisans selling handmade crafts. It was nice to see the old crafts like glassblowing, ironwork, and woodworking."

Jorunn returned with a large tray, holding coffee and cookies, and we began sampling.

Leah asked, "Did you take Gunnar to Pepperkakebyen in Bergen? It's a marvelous gingerbread village in my hometown. There are over 200 small gingerbread houses, and with the tiny lights turned on, it looks so real."

Jorunn replied, "A week goes by quickly, mamma. There is only so much time. The gingerbread houses are very nice, and I have fond memories of going there with you."

As we continued talking and munching cookies, I looked around at the decorations. There was an advent calendar, wreaths, angels, gnomes called nisse, hearts, stars, and candles. The decorations looked more natural, perhaps a bit less commercialized than in America. There was a real tree, complete with its wonderful pine smell, a star at the top, garland, tinsel, ornaments, and white lights.

I looked at Leah, "I noticed that you don't have a Christmas star in the window as many of the other houses do."

Leah replied, "I found my former husband in bed with another woman. I immediately divorced him. Among the many things he took from Jorunn and I, was our Christmas Star."

Leah sounded deeply hurt and from more than just the missing star. After tasting the last of the seven cookies, Leah asked how I liked them. "The waffle-like Krumkaker was probably my favorite. We tried making them in Minnesota, but yours turned out so much better. And, of course, the Pepperkaker gingerbread stars were great." I held up another cookie and said, "I don't know the name of this one, but it was also excellent."

Leah replied, "That one is Serinakaker, a Norwegian butter cookie."

I realized the inevitable, "It is getting late. Thank you both, Leah and Jorunn, for a wonderful evening. I need to get back to my hotel and figure out what to do over the next few days."

I saw Jorunn look at her mother, who nodded. As I stood up, Leah did too. "Nonsense, Gunnar. I won't have it. Come, spend Christmas with Jorunn and me! Nearly everything in Oslo shuts down in the afternoon on Christmas Eve and stays closed until the 27th. No restaurants or shops will be open. I have an unused bedroom upstairs. Come celebrate Jul with us."

I caught the signal between mother and daughter and wondered if this was pre-planned. But spending Christmas alone in my hotel sounded almost as bad as spending it alone in the nursing home. It was an easy decision. "I accept."

Leah said, "Good. I'll stop by your hotel tomorrow and help you move your things. Perhaps we can have lunch as well at one of the restaurants along Karl Johans gate."

"It would be my pleasure, " I replied. "Let's say, about 11:00 AM"

**********

Chapter 12 - Little Christmas Eve

December 23rd - Morning

**********

It was December 23rd, known in Norway as Lille Julaften. Spending Christmas with Leah and Jorunn created a problem for me. I needed to find at least one Christmas present for each, just in case they bought a gift for me. I got up early and headed out to search. Reflecting on last night, and indeed, the last week, it ended up being far simpler than I feared. I soon found a gift for each, along with reusable cloth gift bags in Christmas colors.

I heard a knock on my hotel door and opened it. Leah stood there, holding a coat over her arm. She was wearing a traditional Norwegian folk costume called a bunad. Her blonde hair, simply styled, was highlighted by two attractive braids.

I smiled and said, "What a pleasant surprise. You look like you just stepped out of a fairy tale."

She looked past me into the messy room, then took a step toward me and surprised me with a kiss on my cheek. She stepped back and started laughing. "It didn't work. I am a fairy tale princess, but you are still a frog! It looks like we have some work to do cleaning up your lily pad."

As Leah entered the room, I said, "I already packed a small bag, enough for a few days."

Leah walked over to the pile of clothes from my week-long trip. She picked up a shirt and sniffed it. Then she pulled a wool sweater out from the pile. "Keep your wool sweaters away from the rest of your dirty clothes. Wool is harder to clean and may pick up the smell. Let me see what else you packed."

Leah dumped out my small gym bag onto the bed and then began tossing things aside. "This won't do. We need to take all of your clothes back to my house and wash them."

Fond memories returned. Whenever we went on a trip, Solveig would always dump out my suitcase and re-load it with other clothes. Solvieg would also pick out clothes for me to wear whenever we dressed to go out to weddings or a party.

Leah said, "Don't expect me to wash them for you. I have other things to do to get ready for Christmas. You'll have enough free time you can wash them yourself. We will gather everything up after we come back from lunch."

What a woman! I can see where Jorunn inherited her strong personality. We left my hotel, and Leah took me to one of her favorite kafés. As we walked, Leah's bunad drew eyes, and attracted smiles, as if she were a magnet. As we waited for our food, I asked Leah about her bunad.

Leah replied, "I don't get to wear my bunad very often. I usually wear it for National Day in May, and for weddings and baptisms, but I haven't been to many of those lately. Christmas is also an acceptable time to wear it."

Leah wore the traditional white blouse with a silver neckpin. Her vest was bright red with a handmade breastplate. Her navy skirt was trimmed with intricate embroidery, and covered in front by a white apron. Around her waist and running down the front was a decorative handwoven belt.

"I grew up east of Bergen, in the Hardanger region, so my bunad is in the Hardanger style. While details may vary, you can tell where someone is from by which style of bunad they are wearing. It would not be proper to choose a bunad from a different region simply because you prefer a different color."

"That's a lovely silver brooch you have on. It looks very old."

"It was my grandmother's. Norwegians have a spiritual connection to silver, and silver brooches are handed down for many generations. One day, it will be Jorunn's."

The food was excellent. I have not eaten a bad meal here in Norway. Leah was a great conversationalist, and she freely shared her humor and wit. Her stories from the 1994 Olympics were fascinating, and even though Jorunn and I were just there, I wanted to go back. I learned Leah worked as a radiology technician at a local hospital here in Oslo and took the entire holiday off. The meal finished too quickly, and we returned to my hotel.

As we gathered my assorted clothing, I saw one of my socks on the floor, so I walked around Leah to pick it up. Turning quickly, I found myself face-to-face with her. We stared at each other for a moment, then moved at the same time. Our lips came together, and we kissed. Not a gentle kiss, but a passionate one, long and deep. Intentions were clear on both sides.

We separated. Leah said, "I have not had sex since divorcing my husband nearly three years ago. That bastard took away more than my Christmas Star, he took away my trust in men. I am forty-seven years old. I never go out on dates, because I'm afraid to open my heart again to another man. Jorunn texted me every night for the past week and would send short videos she took during the day. She kept repeating how much fun she was having with you, and how nice a man you are. I know it sounds funny, but after watching and reading what Jorunn sent me, I feel like I already know you, and have made it past the first date. I know you lost the woman you loved. I cannot replace her in your heart, but if you are ready, I would like to share mine."

This was unexpected. "When I was in Minnesota, I watched Jorunn's vlog almost every night. She is so sweet and funny and does such an excellent job. Even though I never met Jorunn, I felt like I knew her. To use your dating analogy, it's one of the reasons I picked her as a tour guide. I felt comfortable with Jorunn and was too afraid to trust another tour company. When I came to Norway, I left my past behind. It is time for me to find something, or someone, to love."

Our bodies came together, and our lips re-joined. Any fears of rejection vanished as I locked my lips onto those of this beautiful Norwegian woman. Our tongues danced with each other, while our hands moved quickly over each other's bodies.

"Help me take off my bunad," pleaded Leah.

Together, we unclasped, unbuckled, unbuttoned, and untied, removing one layer at a time of the intricate bunad and laying it over a chair. It was like slowly opening the best Christmas present I have ever gotten, as more of Leah's body slowly revealed itself to me. Her breasts were small, but firm, and went well with her slender frame. I forgot how delicate a woman's features are, and Leah's body was perfect in every way. Below her waist, I found a mound of pure blonde hair, barely darker than the color on her head.

"I have no other words, you are truly a gorgeous woman, Leah."

"Thank you, Gunnar. Now it's my turn to have fun."

Leah approached me. With small steps, she moved gracefully. She lifted my pullover shirt, pausing as it obscured my eyes. "Don't take your shirt off. Just enjoy the sensations." In the darkness, her fingers teasingly played with the hairs on my chest. A fingernail flicked back and forth over my nipple, drawing it to an erection. Moving lower, Leah unbuckled my trousers and slid them down, taking my knickers with them. I was not yet erect, but moving rapidly in that direction. Cool fingers wrapped around my cock and lifted, while a single fingernail twirled against my ball sack. Her tongue dragged across the tip of my cock. Then, Leah's hands moved behind me to cup and squeeze my bum cheeks. Her warm breath washed over my cock.

Leah stood and pulled my shirt the rest of the way off, and I stepped out of my trousers. We remained like this, both naked, looking longingly at each other. Leah reached up and touched my hair. "You have just a touch of grey. I like that. Few mature men are as blessed as you, with a firm, lean body. I see all kinds of patients. You look like a forty-year-old."

I suppose that was one benefit of eating the low-fat, low-sugar, and tasteless nursing home food. I lost nearly thirty pounds. "I am older than I look, and you should know that I had a stroke two years ago. I am doing much better, but still have a balance issue, and sometimes slur my words.

"Slurring your words might just be because you have a lazy tongue. Perhaps we can find a way to fix that later."

For a moment, I wondered what she meant, then hoped my notions might come true. Leah dropped to her knees directly in front of me and ran a finger along my nearly erect shaft. "It feels so nice to touch a real one again. What a lovely cock you have."

I said, "I'm sorry. I don't have a very large penis."

Leah laughed, "Anything more than a mouthful is just wasted. Now let's begin. I will say a Norwegian word, and you repeat it. Listen carefully to my pronunciation and maybe we can fix your American accent."

Leah said, "Penis." Then she grabbed my cock with her right hand.

This might be fun, so I replied, "Penis!"

Leah whispered, "Rub." Then she began gently sliding her hand along my shaft. Without any lubrication, there was quite a bit of friction.

I replied, "Rub!"

Leah said, "Lick." Leah extended her tongue, and starting near the base, began leaving wet trails along each side of my glistening cock. The warm softness of her tongue brought me to full erection.

It felt fantastic, and I gasped out, "Lick!"

Leah said, "Suck." She opened her mouth wide and took in the head of my cock, using her tongue to tease the underside. Bringing her lips together, I felt the insides of her mouth pressing inward and squeezing tightly against me. When her suction began, she pulled the head of my cock deeper into her mouth. Leah's head pulled back ever so slightly, allowing her soft lips to glide over me until my cock was almost freed. But not quite. Using the extra room, Leah teased my opening with the tip of her tongue. From the way her tongue easily twirled around, I was certain I contributed my pre-cum.

Then her suction pulled me deeper into her mouth. She looked up at me, our eyes met, and I smiled. I watched her cheeks pull inward. Leah gently squeezed the base of my shaft with her right hand and started to increase her tempo. I started panting, taking quick, shallow breaths, and my legs turned to jelly. As Leah's speed increased, so did the depth of my penetration.

Leah no longer needed to hold my shaft. I wasn't going anywhere. Her hands slid behind me and cupped my butt cheeks. She took total control, and I was just along for the ride. The head of my cock slipped over the back of her tongue, and the warm soft opening tightened around me, adding its erotic mix of slipperiness and friction. The deeper I went, the longer her soft lips pressed against my shaft and the more wonderful it felt.

I lowered my hand to touch Leah's head and brushed her silky hair. I moaned as my cock started pulsing. Holding Leah's head, I pulled my cock back just slightly, then felt it twitch as I erupted into her mouth. Leah kept her lips firmly in place, so I erupted again. And then once more. I looked at Leah and said, "That was the best blow job I have ever had."

Leah pulled her head back and I saw her swallow. She looked up at me and yelped, "You forgot to repeat the word."

She was right. Then, I remembered. "Suck!"

Leah said, "Well, if you insist." She leaned forward, and using only her lips, guided me back deep into her. Leah began sucking along the length of my shaft, using short overlapping motions to clean me up. Finally, only the head of my cock remained in her mouth. Leah tilted her head, and let her tongue twirl over it as she finished cleaning me up. The wonderful sensations lingered as her tongue flashed a final time across the tip of my cock.

**********

Chapter 13 - Poetic License

December 23rd - Mid-Day

**********

Leah stood up and took my hand. We moved over to the bed, and she laid down.

She pulled her knees up, and gave me a view of her perfect butterfly-shaped lips, as they spread open like wings. "I prefer facing you, so I can look into your eyes and watch you. What position do you like best, Gunnar?"

I laid down on the bed and moved into my favorite position, with my face between her thighs, just centimeters away from my prize. I said to Leah, "There are many arguments over the best sexual position, but to me, this is the most erotic spot."

"From this spot,
I can feel your warmth,
the softness of your skin as I caress it,
and the tiny shudders,
as my fingers dance over your most sensitive places."

"From this spot,
I can listen to the hushed sound of your breath,
drawn in, then released.
I can hear your voice say, I love you.
And my ears can catch your Ahhhs!,
your laughter,
your sighs of pleasure,
your moans of rapture,
and your shouts of 'MORE!'"

"From this spot,
I can taste you,
both within and without.
Salty and sweet,
slippery and wet,
clear or white,
thick or thin,
or churned to a froth from within."

"From this spot,
I can smell your essence.
Tangy,
musky,
an everchanging bouquet,
of hidden scents only I can detect,
as they hold me captive."

"From this spot,
I can peek over your most delicate hairs until our eyes meet,
and watch your mouth and lips speak to me without words.
Together, we can share the splendor of your womanly form,
your breasts rising and falling with every breath,
and your soft curves,
leading my eyes into infinity."

"That was incredible, Gunnar. Now look, you made me cry. There is nothing wrong with a tongue that can produce such words."

Her outer lips were barely getting puffy. That would not do, so I began there. The tip of my tongue moved from near her perineum up and around the outside of her outer lips, to above her clitoris, which I was careful to avoid. I alternated sides, using the flat of my tongue to cover the widest area possible. There was no need for precision work, yet.

As blood rushed to her pussy, the color change was noticeable against her pale skin. I ran my tongue up and down, directly against her outer lips, using more tip, teasingly flicking side-to-side. Her inner lips seemed to retreat, but I knew it was only an illusion. As her inner lips fought for freedom, I let my tongue glance over them to aid their escape.

My hands moved to either side of her pussy, and with the lightest of pressure, I pulled her outer lips apart. Her now darkened inner lips popped free like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon. Avoiding the center slit, I let the point of my tongue slide deep into and along every fold within reach. My tongue explored Leah by feeling alone, as I dared not risk breaking the spell to pull back for a look. My face was tight against Leah's pussy, and I cherished the unique smell of this woman, and the warmth of her skin pressing against mine.

Leah began shifting slightly in response and began softly cooing. I tried to read her subtle motions and sounds, returning to every place that elicited a response. As my tongue moved up and down her pussy I felt wetness seeping from Leah, and moved lower. To intercept it. To taste it. To savor it. I touched it with my tongue and spread it around, using her wetness as if it were my own.

After circling her opening with my tongue, I began lapping, moving slowly straight up to her clit. "Suck!" she yelled, letting her perfect Norwegian accent slip amid her desire. I quickly found her nub, and teased it with my tongue, drawing a moan from her lips. Pressing her hood back with my lips, I took her clit into my mouth and began flicking it. "Suck!" she cried out again. I obeyed, sealing off her clit with my lips while pulling it deeper into my mouth. I remembered what Leah did to me, and returned it to her, letting her clit glide over my lips as I pulled it in, then back out again after I released it. My tongue joined the action, and as I pressed up from beneath her clit, I added more friction.

Jorunn
Jorunn
89 Followers