Christmas In Norway Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing us standing outside, a Julenissen crossed the street and came up to us. The man, dressed in a red jacket with a matching pointed red hat, carried a cloth sack. He was older, and his white beard looked genuine.

Jorunn yelled, "God Jul, Julenissen!"

As the Julenissen joined us, Leah said, "Nice to see you again, Mr. Bjornstad."

The Julenissen opened a small cloth sack, pulled out a straw goat wrapped with red ribbons, and handed it to Jorunn. Leah explained that the Julenissen come around to houses on Christmas Eve to hand out presents and chocolate to the children. Often, more than one Julenissen would knock on your door during the evening. Unlike America, children get to meet the Julenissen in Norway.

"It wouldn't be the same this year without one of your julebukk!" said an excited Jorunn. Mr. Bjornstad had been coming to Jorunn's house for a long time, and told us he likes to keep alive the old Norse traditions, such as the julebukk. In addition to handing out hand-made gifts, he tells folklore stories and tales from the days of the Vikings. What a wonderful thing to do to preserve the ancient Norse legacy of sagas and storytelling.

Leah excused herself as Mr. Bjornstad started telling such a tale to Jorunn and me. He described Valhalla, where Odin and the brave warriors would train by day, and feast on roast boar and ale at night. Leah returned a moment later with four glasses of Aquavit. We toasted the season and sipped our Aquavit with the Julenissen after the story ended. We then sang a Christmas song together.

Then we went back inside and watched the DVD that Jorunn made. The tour sounded exciting and full of fun, which indeed, it was. It also gave Leah another chance to see me in action. It was a full evening, and close to 23:00 when the DVD ended. We were all tired, and it was time for bed. Jorunn told us she was going upstairs to take a shower. Leah and I followed her up to our two bedrooms.

**********

Chapter 16 - A Single Candle

December 24th - Late Evening

**********

Five minutes later, there was a knock on my bedroom door. Opening it, Leah stood there, holding a single candle, and wearing a lavender-colored silk nightgown and robe set. The half-sleeve wrap robe only partially covered her nightgown, leaving the lace-trimmed bustline and hem of her nightgown exposed. She put a finger to her mouth and whispered, "Shhh!" Then she led me by hand to her bedroom. The only light inside came from her single candle.

My eyes quickly adjusted, or perhaps it was just my intent stare, "You look incredible."

Leah said in a soft voice, "Jorunn gave me this lingerie set last Christmas, hoping it would help me attract a man. What she doesn't understand is that it should only be worn once you find the right man. If you are ready to open your last Christmas present, pull the knot on my belt."

In the semi-darkness, I pulled the end of her belt, and the knot slowly came apart. Leah's robe fell open, and as I looked at her, I drew in a deep breath. Wow! She grabbed the two sides of her robe, and lifted them, making it appear as if she had wings.

"You look like an angel," I whispered.

"You are in Norway, Gunnar. I am a Valkyrie!"

"Aren't Valkyries only supposed to come around when a brave warrior dies?"

"Your old self dies tonight. It is time to escape your fears, your pain, and any darkness lingering in your past. Tonight, like a Valkyrie, I will carry you in my arms to Valhalla so you can become a new man."

"But don't I also have to be brave?"

Leah reached out and touched my cheek. "Gunnar, you must know by now that giving unconditional love to another person, to fully commit your life to them, is one of the bravest things you can do."

I took one step toward Leah, and her Valkyrie wings wrapped themselves around me. I smelled the soft scent of lavender on her skin. "I wish I could be frozen in time, right here, with you, forever."

Leah laughed, "Such a thing is impossible, Gunnar, because I would hug you, and show you an act of true love, letting the fires of love within my heart melt away the ice!"

I released Leah and stepped back to remove my shirt and boxer shorts. I saw Leah remove her robe. As she reached for the bottom hem of her nightgown, I said, "Wait. Not yet."

I dropped to my knees and reached up under the silky nightgown to grasp the elastic waistband of her panties to pull them down, and Leah stepped out of them. My hands moved to Leah's knees, and I gently rubbed the sensitive spot behind her kneecaps and heard her moan. My hands move higher, caressing the outside of Leah's thighs, and reached up under her nightgown until I found her hips. My palms glided over her warm soft skin, while the silky nightgown teased the back of my hand.

"Your skin feels so wonderful, even softer than silk."

I cupped her cheeks with my hands, rubbed the back of her thighs, and finally entered between her legs, moving slowly and deliberately. I dare not drive her to an early orgasm while standing here, only warm her up for later. My fingers flicked and teased, slid into her folds, and I felt her wetness building. My task nearly done, I pulled back my hand to feel the slippery wetness between my fingers, then smelled the incredible scent.

"Gunnar, I must smell terrible. I was sweating in the hot kitchen, and have not taken a shower."

"Leah, you should think of the smell of a woman after a shower as a single rose. As the day goes on, the smell gets stronger, as if joined by a second rose. At the end of a long day, the smell turns into a bouquet. A bouquet does not smell any different from a single rose, just more intense and sensual. The tastes and smells of a beautiful woman are my strongest sexual desire. I started at the hotel and that memory lingers for me, but tonight it is time to make others."

I stood and tried something either brave or foolish. Leaning toward Leah, I put one arm behind her back, the other behind her knee, and lifted her. She wasn't heavy, but I was glad we were close to the bed. I set her down gently and climbed onto the bed between her legs. Leah lifted her knees and pulled them toward her. Her silk nightgown had ridden up, allowing her fully exposed pussy to reflect the dim light.

Kneeling, I grasped my cock and moved closer. This was a moment to savor, not one to rush, so I rubbed the head of my cock over her sensitive thighs and folds, so we could share each other's warmth and softness. Leah began softly cooing as I tapped my cock against her, and I saw her hand slide down over her hairy mound to locate her clit. She began rubbing in small circles while I teased her butterfly-shaped gatekeepers.

"Your face looks incredible in this candlelight, Leah. How both light and shadow play upon your face as you look at me."

"I am ready, Gunnar. Enter me slowly, so I can enjoy every moment!"

My cock moved lower to find her opening, then swirled around the outside to pick up her moisture. Leah gasped when the head of my cock entered her. I too, wanted to savor every sensation and feed them into my brain. I wanted to feel her warmth, and the contrast of slipperiness and friction, as her inner folds wrapped themselves around my cock. My cock barely moved deeper before I pulled back, but not out. Then slowly advanced again, before another retreat.

"Just like that, Gunnar! I want to enjoy the same feeling of you entering me, again, and again, and again."

Going ever deeper into Leah's pussy, my cock reached its hilt, and upon feeling this, Leah arched her back. I increased my tempo, in-and-out, in-and-out, faster and faster, and started breathing hard. My hands circled behind Leah's hips and grasped her cheeks. With each thrust, I pulled Leah to me, driving my cock deeper into her.

I could feel my orgasm building and managed to hold off until Leah's head fell back onto her pillow, and her panting mouth announced her orgasm was near. I slammed my cock into her and felt her inner muscles contract, then ripple against me as I shot my load into her.

Leah let out a long, sensual moan, and it was enough to draw a second eruption from me. My body pressed tightly against Leah; I felt her hips grind her pussy against me in short rapid movements. A flood of her juices washed out over my cock, drawing a final load of cum from me.

"Oh, Gunnar!"

I slipped out of Leah and fell forward, laying my head on her heaving breast. "Thank you, Leah, for everything."

I touched one of her breasts and felt her erect nipple beneath her nightgown. Leah shivered. "I am tingling, Gunnar. From my toes to my lips. You made me feel so wonderful. I should be the one thanking you."

I moved higher so my lips could meet Leah's, and we kissed while looking into each other's eyes. "I love you, Leah!"

"And I love you too, Gunnar!"

As I drifted off to sleep in Leah's arms, my mind wandered. I knew that sex is not love, and the reverse is equally true, but there can be nothing better on Earth than the physical and emotional combination of sex and love with someone you hold dear. I felt so wonderful right now, maybe I was no longer on Earth. Did a Valkyrie named Leah wrap me in her arms and fly me to Valhalla? The Julenissen told us Odin feasted on roast boar and ale. At dinner, Leah served roast pork belly and Christmas Ale. It had to be a coincidence. Right?

**********

Chapter 17 - Christmas Day

December 25th - Morning

**********

Leah and I were both startled awake by a knock on the bedroom door.

"Mamma, can I come in?"

I sat up and looked at Leah, then asked, "Should I hide?"

Leah looked at me and said, "I have spent every night for the past three years alone in this bed. Now that I finally have a man in it, I'm not letting you go." In a louder voice, she yelled, "Come in Jorunn."

The door opened and when Jorunn saw Leah and I in the same bed, she smiled. "Aksel has invited me over to his house for Christmas breakfast with his family. Don't worry, I won't be long. I want to spend the rest of the day with you and Gunnar."

Leah asked inquisitively, "A date, Jorunn?"

Jorunn blushed, then replied, "Well, maybe."

After Jorunn left, Leah looked at me and said, "After our sex last night, I want to take a shower this morning. I remember what you said last night, so I was wondering if you might like to, well, smell the roses."

I said, "In America, we open our presents on Christmas morning. This is the best present I have ever gotten on Christmas Day. Well, there was that one year I got a Red Ryder BB Gun..."

Leah reached over to grab my shoulder, then rolled me over top of her until our lips met.

**********

Chapter 18 - Koselig

December 25th - Evening

***********

After dinner, Leah, Jorunn, and I snuggled together on the living room couch. We sat by the warm fireplace, with the lights turned off and candles burning. The Christmas tree was lit, and I admired the new Christmas Star in the window. We watched a Christmas movie on television as we talked and laughed.

I said, "I have almost two weeks left here in Norway, and would like to see more. It is so beautiful here."

Leah replied, "Maybe I can take you around this time. There are still many places you have not yet seen, and there is much for you to discover."

I replied, "I would like that, very much."

After the movie was over, the three of us spent the rest of the evening planning destinations for Leah and me to visit over the next week.

As our discussion slowed, Jorunn stood up and said she was going upstairs to bed. Leah and I remained sitting together on the couch and snuggled a little closer. Leah looked at me and said, "Koselig." I was unfamiliar with the word. Just before her lips met mine, she said, "It means cozy."

And cozy it was.

**********

Chapter 19 - Just Desserts

January 2nd - Afternoon

**********

When Leah and I returned to her home after our weeklong trip, she found a letter from an advokater in her post, stating that her former husband died of a heart attack in the fall. She called the law office to get more details and afterward, filled me in.

The advokater told her that her former husband died while having sex with a married woman, in her home, while her husband was at work. The woman panicked and called her husband, who came home and found the body. He immediately hired an advokater to begin divorce proceedings.

Because of the unusual circumstances, the police began an investigation. Leah's former husband was an alcoholic and grossly overweight. The police visited his small flat, but could not locate any relatives, so the municipality followed their customary procedures of cremating his body and scattering the ashes. The district court appointed an executor to distribute his assets. The executor contacted his employer, and at that time, learned of a rather large life insurance policy with the company that still listed Leah and Jorunn as beneficiaries.

The executor retained a small box with personal possessions, but his other possessions were sold. Along with his bank accounts they were barely enough to cover his debts after reimbursing the municipality for the cremation cost. Despite a well-paying job, he died a pauper, with no one in his life who knew or cared.

Leah told the advokater she didn't want any of his possessions, and was happy to hear they burned the bastard. The advokater provided her with contact information for the life insurance policy.

**********

Chapter 20 - Eplekake

March 25 - Afternoon

**********

Three Months Later

I called my lawyer and friend, Roger, but the phone bounced. I knew who would pick it up.

"Good morning, Miller & Mans Law Office."

"Hi, Jane, this is Gunnar Larsen."

"Hi, Gunnar. How have you been?"

"Good, Jane. I'm calling from Norway."

"I have a few updates for you, Gunnar. We just closed on your house. There was a bidding war, and it sold way over the asking price to a cash buyer. As you requested, we liquidated your other investments. The proceeds of Solveig's life insurance also came in. Everything is sitting safely in a money market account awaiting your instructions."

"Thanks, Jane. I married a wonderful Norwegian woman named Leah, and will spend the rest of my life here with her. I need to make beneficiary changes to my life insurance. I'll send the details to Roger. In addition, I need to transfer those money market accounts to my new investment banker in Oslo. She has a financial plan where neither Leah nor I need to work again."

"We are going to miss you, Gunnar. And I bet you're going to miss our Minnesota Apple Fritters."

"I don't know Jane, Leah makes a mighty tasty Eplekake, filled with apples, cinnamon, and cardamom."

"I'll look up the recipe and try it out. Have a great life, Gunnar. You've earned it. I'll tell Roger you called. Bye now!'

A great life. I am so thankful to Jorunn for making my new life possible. I am doing things I never would have dreamed of. Here in Norway, I can look at the skies, the mountains, the fjords, and into the eyes of the woman I love. I am no longer afraid of anything. Well, maybe that's not true. Perhaps I should wait until I return from the Polar Bear tour to Svalbard.

THE END

**********

Author's Notes

**********

Wake up Polar Bears! I'm kicking you in the RUMP! Don't be too afraid to leave a comment. Bear Hugs preferred. Growls optional.