Christmas in the Nude Ch. 02

Story Info
An honest talk, a mostly nude walk, and a group shower.
7.6k words
4.64
35.5k
59

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Time for bed, Johnny," Lisa said as she shook me awake on the couch.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

I vaguely remembered having a couple slices of pizza and watching a few minutes of that uninspired movie, but I didn't recall much after that.

"It's a little after midnight," Lisa replied. "Jill and I are going to bed."

"Okay," I said, slowly rising to my feet. "I must've fallen asleep."

"You did," Jill affirmed. "I guess that massive orgasm really did you in." She chuckled at her own comment.

I cleared the plates off the coffee table and organized a few things before turning off the lights in the living room.

"Night, Jill," I called over my shoulder as Lisa and I headed into our bedroom.

"A little early to say that, don't you think?" Jill answered, much more loudly than I expected. I looked over my shoulder and quickly discovered that she had followed Lisa and me into our bedroom.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked. "Your bedroom is the other way."

"I've got to keep an eye on you two," she said. "I need to make sure you don't try any funny business with Lisa before bed. No sex until Christmas."

"I know," I said as I walked to the bathroom and began brushing my teeth.

"Besides," Jill continued. "I wouldn't mind a goodnight kiss."

"Not this again," Lisa chimed in. "I thought you got this out of your system."

"Seeing as neither of you actually kissed me the other night, no I did not," Jill said back. "And if the three of us are going to do a lot more than kiss in a couple of days, don't you think a simple little goodnight kiss is a good way to ease into it?"

"Alright, alright," Lisa conceded. "Go ahead and give her what she wants, Johnny."

"Me?" I asked, almost rhetorically, as I finished brushing my teeth.

"Well, I don't think she wants to kiss her sister," Lisa replied.

"Actually, I'll take both," Jill interjected with a smile.

Jill shuffled over to where Lisa stood. Closing her eyes, Jill leaned in to kiss my wife. Their lips met for a brief moment as their naked bodies came into contact, with their nipples rubbing up against each other and Jill's left hand on Lisa's waist. As Lisa pulled back, Jill lingered with her eyes closed for a moment longer before receding from their embrace. Jill's small brown nipples had hardened from the encounter.

"Happy now?" Lisa asked.

"Not quite," Jill answered. "Your turn, Johnny."

Moving more quickly than she did with Lisa, Jill swiftly pressed her body against mine. Standing on her tiptoes to match my height, Jill offered her lips to me. We kissed.

I let Jill lead the way. She gently opened her mouth and brushed her tongue across my lower lip. I subtly offered my tongue in return, meeting hers. I could feel Jill's breasts pushing into my chest. I felt the warmth of her body up against mine.

It had been years since I kissed someone other than Lisa. It felt wrong, but I couldn't stop myself from enjoying it. My penis began to harden and pushed against Jill's thigh as it grew.

Hesitant to let this turn into a full makeout session, I slowly started to pull away. I had let myself get sucked into the moment and at that point couldn't even be sure how long the kiss had lasted. I feared Lisa might be angry. I knew this whole arrangement was partly her idea, but I didn't know how she'd react to it unfolding before her eyes.

Breaking apart from Jill, I turned my head toward my wife and quickly got my answer.

"Come here, Johnny," she said, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me close.

Not to be outdone by her sister, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. I felt her hands slide down my back and onto my butt as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. Whether it was jealousy, desire, or a mix of both, Lisa wanted me in that moment. I hadn't seen her like this in some time.

Lisa's back was to the sink in the master bathroom. I pushed myself toward her, moving her backward until she was up against the sink. Instinctively, she put her hands on the countertop and raised herself up until she sat firmly on the granite surface. I could feel her spread her legs apart.

Erect and aroused, I closed the small gap between us. The tip of my penis found its way to the opening between Lisa's sex lips. Without penetrating, I could feel the wetness of her opening. My skin burned with desire.

"Not so fast," Jill said, interrupting the moment. She slid her right hand between my penis and Lisa's vulva, blocking the way to Lisa's insides. With her left hand, Jill firmly grasped my throbbing sex organ and directed it away from my wife.

I just looked at Lisa and hoped that she might overrule Jill, but it was to no avail.

"Jill's right," Lisa said. "We have to wait."

"Can't we make an exception?" I pleaded.

"Nope," Jill said. "It's just two more days -- tomorrow and Christmas Eve. Imagine how much better it'll be on Christmas Day after forcing yourself to wait."

I nodded in agreement. She was right.

"I think I should sleep in your bed with you two tonight," Jill added. "Someone's got to keep you honest."

"I don't think that's --" I began to say until Lisa interrupted.

"Good idea," Lisa interjected. "I got a little carried away there."

"Then it's settled," Jill announced. "Johnny, would you go grab my toothbrush from the other bathroom?"

"Sure," I said. She really must not have wanted to leave me and Lisa alone.

"Here you go," I said, offering Jill her toothbrush upon returning.

"Thanks," she replied. She quickly brushed her teeth and then turned off the bathroom light.

The three of us made our way to the bed and slipped under the covers. Similar to our places on the couch, I ended up in the middle with Lisa to my left and Jill to my right. With limited space for three bodies, we were pressed up against each other.

Lisa turned toward me, resting her head on my chest. For her part, Jill turned and swung her leg over mine. She moved further toward me, leaving my leg to settle between her thighs. The coarse hair of her landing strip tickled my thigh at first, but that sensation gave way to the warm wetness radiating from Jill's crotch. I guess Lisa wasn't the only one who got turned on by the bathroom rendezvous.

"Night, guys," Jill whispered into the darkness.

Lisa and I echoed the statement.

I stayed perfectly still and closed my eyes. It was only two more days, I thought to myself. I could do this.

Once my pulse lessened and the rampant blood flow to my crotch abated, I felt my exhaustion take over and soon fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

When I woke up the next morning, Jill was no longer in our bed. It was early -- about seven o'clock in the morning -- and Lisa was still sound asleep. I tried to go back to sleep myself without much success. After twenty minutes of tossing and turning, I decided I would get up, make some coffee, and start the day.

Careful not to disturb Lisa, I eased myself out of bed and walked into the living room where I found Jill in the midst of some self-contorting stretches.

"Morning," I said sleepily.

"Morning," Jill replied. "Don't mind me. I'm just doing some early morning yoga. I've never done this naked before, but I'm really loving it."

I looked over at my sister-in-law. Her legs were spread apart, which offered me an unobstructed view of her crotch along with the rest of her unclothed body, yet Jill seemed totally unconcerned. She had grown accustomed to the nudity rather quickly.

The early morning sun illuminated Jill's body in warm yellow hues. My eyes soaked up the views of her slim torso, slender legs, and small breasts. I remembered meeting her for the first time shortly after Lisa and I started dating. I never expected to see her naked, especially not like this.

Trying not to ogle my sister-in-law too obviously, I focused my attention on brewing a pot of coffee. After a few preparatory steps, the smell of freshly brewed java filled the apartment.

"Want a cup of coffee?" I asked. "Or will you be doing that for a while?"

"I'd love some coffee," Jill answered. "I'm almost done."

Jill completed a few final stretches. She turned her back toward me and entered a downward-facing dog pose, leaving her bum up in the air. I looked on intently -- probably more intently than I should have -- at her toned bottom, and her vulva was visible in between her legs. I could only imagine what it would be like to feel it, to taste it, to savor it. But that would have to wait until Christmas.

The coffee finished brewing as Jill finished her yoga.

"Cream and sugar?" I asked as I poured two cups of the steaming liquid.

"Please," Jill replied. "Thanks, Johnny."

"You bet," I said.

The two of us sat on the couch and got to talking. We talked about our jobs, about Christmas, about family. The conversation was easy and free-flowing, even though we both were totally naked.

"You never told me what happened with you and Mike," I said after a short pause in the conversation for a sip of coffee.

"Get comfortable," Jill said. "It's a long story. But I'll tell you if you want to hear it."

"Only if you want to tell me," I answered. "It's okay if you'd rather not talk about it."

"No, it's fine," she said. "So, you know how Mike and I were together for a long time?"

I nodded.

"Would you believe he and I never slept together?" Jill continued.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yup," Jill said back. "No matter how hard I tried, he wouldn't have sex with me. At first I thought it was cute. He would say 'let's not rush into things' and 'I want to wait so it'll be special.' But even after I told him I wanted it -- that I wanted him -- he wouldn't do it. One year to the day that we started dating, I told him I wanted to have sex that night. I told him that we were way past rushing into things at that point, that it was the perfect occasion for it to be special. But he didn't care. After that, I sort of stopped asking."

"Did you ever do anything sexual?" I asked. "Other than sex, I mean."

"Nope," Jill answered. "Early on, I'd offer to give him a blowjob, but he always said no. I'd walk into his bedroom naked after a shower when I'd stay at his place. I'd lay on his bed and run my hands along my body, spreading my legs little by little. I'd ask him if he wanted a taste. He'd just shake his head. He didn't care enough to tell me no."

"Do you think there was something else going on?" I asked.

"I know there was," Jill replied. She paused to take a long sip of her coffee. "Mike was cheating on me."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"You promise you won't judge me?"

"I promise."

"I looked through his phone. I know I shouldn't have. I know trust is important in a relationship. But one day when I was at his place and he was taking a shower, I looked through his messages and found out he was having an affair with a girl named Anna. She lived in his building. I had seen her around a couple of times but didn't really know her. I won't go into detail, but let's just say their messages made it clear they were fucking. I mean half of them were nudes! I felt so stupid."

"It's not your fault, Jill," I said. "He was obviously a shitty boyfriend."

"I know," Jill replied. "But I feel like such an idiot. I mean he wouldn't even touch me sexually. But then he was boning the girl upstairs when I wasn't around? Who fucking does that?"

Jill looked down toward the floor. It seemed like she was holding back tears.

"You know what the most pathetic part of all was?" Jill continued. "I tried to make myself look more like her -- the girl he was cheating on me with, I mean. She had a landing strip in most of the nudes she sent him. He would tell her how sexy she was and how much he liked it. And I -- I can't believe I'm admitting this -- I grew one in because I thought it might make him like me more. How fucking pathetic is that?"

"It's not pathetic," I said. "You were trying to make your relationship better. You were trying to make your boyfriend happy."

"Am I that disgusting?" Jill asked, setting her mug on the coffee table. "I mean, are my tits too small? Do I not have enough of an ass?"

"No, not at all," I said.

"Is my pussy really that repulsive?" she asked, disregarding my previous comment. "Be honest with me. Is it ugly?" Jill reclined on her back and opened her legs. She spread her sex lips with her hands, exposing her pink interior.

"It's beautiful," I said. It felt weird to compliment another woman's vagina while my wife was asleep in our bedroom. But the moment called for it, and I felt like that trumped the traditional social norms.

"You really mean that?" Jill asked, seeming to hold back tears.

"I do," I answered. "And in a couple of days, I'm going to show you what Mike should've been doing all this time."

"Tell me," Jill said. "Tell me what you're going to do. I want to hear you say it."

"I'm going to lay you on your back," I began. "I'm going to kiss my way down your body, taking each of your nipples into my mouth, one at a time. I'll slide my hand down your torso ever so gently and spread your legs. I'll slip a finger inside of you, then another. I'll play with your clit until you beg me to fuck you. But I won't."

"You won't?" Jill asked disappointedly.

"I won't. Instead, I'll bury my head between your legs and start caressing your clit with my tongue. Maybe I'll work my tongue inside of you to make sure it's plenty wet. And then..."

"And then?"

"And then I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you the way Mike should have fucked you for the last year. I'll have you pulsing in pleasure and begging me for more. I'll make sure you come. Better yet, I'll make sure you come hard so I can feel you tighten around me. And we'll keep going until you come again. And after that, if you want me to come, you can tell me when and where. How does that sound?"

"It sounds fucking amazing," Jill said. "I just wish we didn't have to wait two days."

"The rules are the rules," I replied. "But I'll make sure it was worth the wait."

Jill and I both smiled at each other.

"You're pretty incredible, Johnny," Jill said. "Lisa is lucky to have you."

"Thanks, Jill," I answered. "And any guy will be lucky to have you."

"Thank you," she said. "And thanks for listening to all that. I know my love life is kind of a mess."

"My pleasure," I said. "More coffee?"

"Please," Jill answered, handing me her mug. "While you get us a refill, I'll go see if Lisa is awake yet."

Jill disappeared into the master bedroom. Left to my own thoughts for a moment, I couldn't help but think about my conversation with Jill. She was obviously upset, and I was glad our little chat made her feel better. But I now came to realize that when I was describing what I would do to Jill on Christmas, I didn't even mention Lisa. I was so caught up in the details of how I'd have sex with Jill that I totally ignored that this would be a threesome.

I tried to rationalize my explanation. It was easier to just focus on the parts relevant to Jill. And I didn't really know what Lisa would be doing. Maybe Lisa was going to be focused on me. Maybe her involvement with her sister would be limited. After all, it wasn't my place to tell Jill how Lisa would act.

On the surface, the rationalization worked. I contented myself with that superficial explanation and went about refilling our coffee mugs. But deep down, I felt a little uneasy. Whether that uneasiness was for not mentioning my wife or for not knowing how this whole threesome thing would work out, I couldn't say.

Then again, this whole experience was really unusual. And Lisa had approved of all of this in advance. Everything that was going to happen would be right in front of -- and with -- Lisa. If she changed her mind, she could put an end to it. That also made me feel a little better.

Jill and Lisa emerged from the master bedroom as I finished rationalizing.

"Morning, honey," I said to Lisa.

"Morning," she mumbled.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Mhmm," Lisa said.

I grabbed another coffee mug from the cabinet and filled it up with the hot liquid. Knowing how Lisa liked her coffee, I added a splash of cream to the mug and handed it to her. I returned to the kitchen, grabbed the other two mugs, and joined the girls on the couch.

"So what have you two been up to this morning?" Lisa asked casually.

"I was doing yoga," Jill answered. "Johnny made some coffee, and then we were just chatting for a bit. I came to wake you up while Johnny refilled our mugs."

Lisa nodded as she sipped her coffee.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, jumping on the opportunity to change the subject.

"I don't know," Lisa answered. "Any ideas?"

"I have a couple," I said. "If you want to get out of the apartment for a bit, we could go for a walk to look at the Christmas lights in the city. I know we couldn't be totally naked for that, but I'm sure we could figure out a fun way of doing it. We could also stay in and find something to do here."

"Looking at the Christmas lights would be fun," Jill said. "How about we stay around here until it gets dark and then go for a walk tonight?"

"Cool," Lisa said. "I like it."

"I was thinking we could go naked under our coats tonight," I added. "That could make things interesting."

"Don't you think it'll be a little cold for that?" Lisa asked, more awake after consuming much of her coffee.

"Of course it will," I said. "But that's half the fun."

"Fun?" Lisa countered.

"Yeah," I said. "When's the last time you walked around naked under your coat in the middle of winter? Probably never. I've never done it."

"Me neither," Lisa said.

"Same here," Jill agreed.

"Then let's do it," Lisa said. "It'll be dark, so no one will really be able to tell. And if my vagina freezes, it's your loss since you'll be banging an ice cube in a couple of days."

The three of us laughed heartily.

"I'm sure you'll thaw before then," I quipped. "If not, it'll make for an interesting Christmas."

We agreed to leave the apartment around four o'clock in the afternoon. That would let us start walking toward the festive residential areas of the city while there was still some sunlight but arrive when it was dark so we could get the full effect of the lights. We picked out our coats and made sure they were all at least knee-length. They wouldn't be enough to eliminate the cold below the waist, but they would probably avoid any indecent exposure charges around the holidays. We agreed that that was the best of both worlds.

We lounged around the apartment for much of the day before then. Lisa and Jill watched a few episodes of a television show while I tried to get a few hours of work done. I sat at the kitchen table with my laptop, and the girls sat on the couch.

I struggled to stay focused on my work. Sure, part of that was because there were two naked women sitting a few feet away from me. I'd look over every so often and catch a glimpse of Lisa's uncovered breasts or Jill's vulva if her legs were spread. My penis was in a constant state of gymnastics, moving up and down at the sight of Lisa and Jill throughout the afternoon.

But part of the distraction was also my conversation with Jill from earlier in the day. I felt like I had overstepped a boundary of some sort. I mean, what married man describes what he's going to do to another woman while his wife is asleep in the next room? It wasn't exactly a model for marital fidelity, but then again, what was I supposed to do? Should I have said "sorry about your ex-boyfriend, but no I won't tell you what'll happen on Christmas Day"? That felt unnatural to say the least.