Christmas in the Nude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited for this the day before. I would get to spend a few days with two naked women and then have a threesome with them on Christmas Day. It was like a dream come true. But today, as things progressed a bit more and reality had set in, I was on edge. I needed, or at least wanted, to talk to Lisa.

Jill excused herself to use the bathroom early in the afternoon. Seizing the opportunity, I whisked Lisa away to our bedroom for a quick chat.

"I have something to tell you," I said in a hushed tone once we reached our bedroom.

"Did you break the rules?" Lisa asked.

"No," I said. "It's just that Jill and I were talking this morning and..."

"And?" Lisa interjected.

"And she told me about how things ended with Mike."

"Oh, about how he cheated on her?" Lisa said. "She told me about it as it was happening. Fuck that guy."

"Yeah," I said. "And she seemed really upset. She felt unwanted. So, when she asked me to describe what I'd do to her in a couple days, well, I did."

"So?" Lisa asked.

"So, you're not mad?" I asked back.

"Why would I be? You're probably going to have sex with my sister in a couple days. You thought I'd be upset because you told her how you'd make her come? Or that you preferred to bang her doggy style instead of missionary?"

I looked back at her blankly, blinking once or twice.

"Oh, Johnny," Lisa continued. "It's sweet of you to mention it. But this is all just part of the deal. I expected things like this when I said okay to the arrangement."

"I don't know," I said. "It just felt a little unfaithful to tell another woman how I was going to have sex with her."

"Johnny," Lisa said softly. "You're in an apartment with two naked women, one of whom isn't your wife. It's okay to be excited about that. It's okay to look at Jill. It's okay to think about what you want to do with her. It's probably good to talk about it openly. It's not like we've done anything like this before. And if your conversation made her feel a little bit better about Mike being a selfish asshole, that's even better."

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Mhmm," Lisa replied. "Some men wouldn't have cared that Jill was upset, and most men wouldn't have told their wife about their sexual thoughts about another woman. But I didn't marry most men. I married you. You care so deeply about other people's needs. This Christmas, I want to take care of your needs."

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"I mean it," Lisa said. "I want you to just enjoy yourself these next few days. Enjoy your thoughts. Take those long glances at Jill's body. Lose yourself in the moment on Christmas. Think with your dick instead of your brain. You're not cheating on me. You're not neglecting me. You're not trading me for my older sister. You're just having fun. Remember, this is my gift to you. I want you to enjoy it without worrying at every turn. Okay?"

"Okay," I answered. "Thanks, honey."

"You're welcome," Lisa said. "Merry Christmas, Johnny."

We both smiled at each other and returned to the living room. For the first time all day, I felt at ease.

I went back to work while Lisa assumed her place on the couch. Jill rejoined her a little after that, and they continued watching their television show.

The afternoon slipped away, and four o'clock was quickly approaching. We decided to have a couple of drinks before venturing out in hopes that they would insulate us from the cold December air. Wanting to be festive, I mixed eggnog with some of my favorite brandy. I went with a heavy pour of the brandy for maximum warmth and filled three glasses to the top.

We clinked rims and gulped down the beverages while getting ready to go out. The brandy warmed my insides and gave me a light buzz. The girls seemed to enjoy the drinks, too, so we opted for another round before leaving the apartment.

Unlike the girls who could pull off the nude-under-the-coat look with a pair of boots, I felt like an idiot wearing tennis shoes and nothing else in the middle of winter. I guess people would assume I was wearing shorts under my coat, but they'd definitely think I was crazy. Better that than thinking I was some kind of trench coat flasher, I decided.

With bellies full of spiked eggnog and nothing under our winter coats, we set out on our journey. Within ten seconds of stepping outside, I knew this was going to be a challenge. A cold wind whipped through the streets and up the bottom of my coat. The winter breeze struck my crotch, causing my balls to shrink upward toward my body. After a day of frequent arousal, my penis shrunk, too.

"Holy shit," Jill said after a minute or two. "It's cold out here."

"We'll get used to it," Lisa said. "At least I hope so."

We walked through a few local streets and headed toward a couple of neighborhoods that typically went all out with holiday decorations. With each step we took, the sun slipped further out of view, leaving only reddish orange hues in the sky. Even those faded away in time.

My crotch had become somewhat more accustomed to the cold. Maybe the wind had a numbing effect, or maybe I had just gotten past the shock factor. Whatever it was, I was glad that my gonads no longer ached from the winter air.

"Let's turn down this side street," I said, directing Jill and Lisa to the right. "I think this is a good place to start."

We walked side-by-side through the street, taking in the multicolored displays on each side. We marveled at the elaborately detailed decorations, with some houses having thousands of lights on their roofs.

"Hey look," Jill said, pointing toward a display a couple of houses down the street. "That'll be us in a couple of days."

Lisa and I shifted our gaze to a house that had several inflatable reindeer on the lawn. Whether it was on purpose or by accident we couldn't be sure, but three of the reindeer were positioned one behind the other, and it looked like each was humping the next. I guess they were having their own little reindeer threesome for the world to see.

"Eww," Lisa said, feigning disgust.

"Do you think we can get in that position?" I asked, looking around to make sure nobody was in earshot. "Only one of us has a penis. I'm not sure two of us could be on the receiving end at the same time like those reindeer."

"Nothing a dildo can't fix, right sis?" Jill joked. "I'm sure we can find a creative solution."

"Oh God," Lisa said. "What have I gotten myself into?"

"The strangest but most exciting Christmas we've had in years," Jill replied. "Would you rather watch mom burn another Christmas dinner while dad sleeps through the afternoon? Let's face it. Our family Christmases have been pretty uneventful."

"You're right," Lisa said. "But I'd rather not think about mom and dad while I'm running around naked in the middle of a residential neighborhood."

"Oh come on," Jill said. "They have sex, too! Maybe they're super kinky and would love to be out here like us.

"Jillian!" Lisa exclaimed. "What did I say? No more about mom and dad!"

"Alright, alright," Jill answered with a chuckle. "I was just having a little fun."

We kept walking. One of us would make a joke or point out something fun every so often, which kept our minds off the cold.

We worked our way through a couple of adjacent streets, the last of which was the most decorated of the evening. The houses were beautifully adorned with a staggering sense of consistency. All of them had thousands of white lights with no crazy colors or horny reindeer. The neighborhood exemplified sophistication and refinement.

As we walked down that final street, Lisa took my hand in hers. Her touch made me happy, and she really did seem to be taking everything in stride. I couldn't ask for a better wife.

After a few paces down the roadway, Jill took notice of our hand holding and positioned herself at my side. She slipped her hand next to mine, careful not to force her way in, and let it hover there. Determined not to overthink things, I held Jill's hand, too.

The three of us walked like that until we reached the cul-de-sac at the end of the street. Everything felt calm and peaceful. Even amid the erotically charged scenario we put ourselves in, it was nice to slow down and appreciate the little things that made the holidays so enjoyable. We made a wide turn at the cul-de-sac and worked our way back up the street.

"Guys," Jill said when we were about halfway up the street. "I have to pee."

"Didn't you go before we left?" Lisa asked.

"No," Jill answered. "I forgot."

"Can you hold it until we get home?" I asked. "If we walk quickly, we can be there in about half an hour."

"Uh, I can try," Jill answered.

We walked about five more minutes and made our way out of the white-lights-only neighborhood. We were moving swiftly but were still nowhere close to the apartment.

"I lied," Jill said. "I can't hold it."

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked. "We'll be home soon."

"Yes, I'm sure," Jill said. "Let's just stop over here for a minute so I can pee. It'll be quick."

"You want to pee on someone's lawn?" Lisa asked in disbelief. "What are you, a puppy?"

"Do you have any better ideas?" Jill pushed back, sounding impatient.

"Why don't we just stop on the side of the road over here by this stop sign?" I said in an effort to avoid an argument. "It doesn't look like this is part of anyone's property, and I don't see any people around."

"Good idea," Jill said. "Can you two stand in front of me? I'm going to unzip my coat and wouldn't mind a little cover."

"No problem," I said.

Lisa and I positioned ourselves in front of Jill to block her from view. She unzipped her coat, giving me an unobstructed look at her naked body. Jill's nipples were rock-hard, presumably from the cold. The moonlight illuminated her pale flesh. I could feel my penis begin to stiffen underneath my coat, and the warmth of desire radiated through my body.

"Watch out," Jill said.

A stream of pale yellow liquid gushed from Jill's crotch onto the pavement. Lisa and I danced out of the way to avoid getting our shoes wet. Jill maintained eye contact with me the whole time. She smiled as she shook herself dry and stood up.

"I was hoping you'd watch me pee one of these times," Jill said. "Hope you enjoyed the show."

Out loud, I chuckled. In my head, I admitted to myself that she was right. I did enjoy the show. I don't know if it was a newfound fetish or if it was the thrill of Jill's private act in a public place, but I was now extremely aroused. My balls stayed close to my body, but my fully erect penis pushed against the fabric of my coat.

"I guess you liked it after all," Jill continued, gesturing toward the lump in my coat as she zipped her own jacket. "Why don't you show us your cock? It can be quick."

"No way," I said. "I'm already freezing my nuts off. If I stick my dick out there, it'll turn into an icicle."

"Don't you want the thrill of showing yourself off in public?" Jill countered. "I can't even describe the feeling I got when I unzipped my coat. It was such a rush."

"Maybe that was the wind hitting you in the vagina," Lisa chimed in.

"It was that, too. But there was more to it than that," Jill replied. "It's up to you, Johnny."

"Fine," I said. "I'll do it. Can you give me a little cover?"

Lisa and Jill nodded then moved into position. I unzipped my coat and let my penis poke through. The girls looked only at me. I felt like the center of attention in that moment. I felt exposed to the world but also felt free. I enjoyed being watched, and I enjoyed putting myself on display. Jill was right. This was a rush.

"Your husband has quite the package," Jill said. "Even in the cold, his size is impressive."

"Just wait until you experience it firsthand," Lisa added. "If you think it's nice to look at, you'll love how it feels. When he's inside me, I feel so full. It's incredible."

I was taken aback by Lisa's admission. I knew, or at least suspected, that she enjoyed our intimacy. But she had never described my penis like that before. Apparently I wasn't the only one telling Jill what she had to look forward to.

The exhilaration of the moment quickly gave way to the chill of the winter wind.

"Okay girls," I said. "That's enough of that." I zipped my coat up once more and hid my sex organ from the cold.

"Your turn, Lisa," Jill said.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," I said in agreement. "Fair is fair."

"I hate you both," Lisa said playfully.

We switched positions so that Jill and I could shield Lisa from view. Lisa quickly undid her coat so that we could see her naked body. Her nipples were as hard as Jill's, and she kept her legs pressed together to protect her vulva from the elements.

"Damn," Jill said. "Looks like your nipples are a little chilly too."

To everyone's surprise, Jill reached out and took Lisa's nipples in her fingers. Jill gave each a quick squeeze before pulling her hands back.

"Make that very chilly," Jill added, correcting her previous statement.

"No shit," Lisa said. "I could've told you they were cold without you trying to rip them off my boobs."

"Oh please," Jill said. "It was just a little tweak. I'm sure Johnny has done a lot more to them than that."

My face reddened at the suggestion despite the frankness of our discussion over the last couple of days. I still felt like my sexual history with Lisa was something private and intimate.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Wasn't that against the rules?"

"Nope," Lisa said as she zipped her coat.

"And why is that?" I pushed back.

"The rules say you can't touch us sexually," Jill added. "Nothing in the rules prevents Lisa and me from touching each other if we want to."

"Well, that sucks for me," I said.

We all laughed.

"I guess so," Lisa said. "Tough break, honey. Now let's get home before my nipples break off."

We walked home as quickly as we could. The effects of the brandy were wearing off, and we all wanted to get warm. We took a shortcut this time, cutting out a couple of side streets that we had walked down.

About fifteen minutes later, we made it to the apartment and welcomed the warm air after multiple hours outside.

"So, did you freeze your vagina off?" I asked my wife once we were safely in the apartment.

"Not quite, but I think it was pretty close," Lisa said. "I can't really feel much down there -- or anywhere for that matter."

"Me neither," Jill said. Jill put her hand between her legs and ran a finger along her vulva. "Oh yeah, not much feeling at all. Nothing a warm shower can't fix."

"Good idea," Lisa said.

"Want to shower together?" Jill asked. "That way we can make sure icicle cock over there doesn't sneak in an orgasm while we're not looking."

Lisa and I agreed to the proposal. We left our coats by the door and proceeded to the master bathroom for a long, hot shower.

"Holy shit," Jill said after a few seconds under the hot water. "I feel like my pussy is on fire."

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked as she began soaping herself.

"Yeah," Jill replied. "It's just the hot water thawing my frozen crotch. Definitely a new sensation for me."

I experienced a similar feeling below the waist but kept it to myself. It faded after a minute or so once my body had adjusted to the water temperature.

Our shower was a decent size, but with three bodies in it at once, there wasn't much room to maneuver. Each time Lisa bent over, her bum pushed into my crotch. The first two times made sense. But after that, she ran out of legs to soap, and I could only assume she was trying to get me excited. It was working.

"Do you mind?" I said playfully. "If you keep doing that, my penis is going to end up inside you one of these times."

"No it will not," Jill said with some force. "That would be against the rules. You keep that boner to yourself."

With one finger, Jill redirected my erect penis away from Lisa's butt and toward the shower curtain.

"Switch places with me, Johnny," Jill continued. "If Lisa wants to hump someone, she can hump me."

We clumsily rearranged ourselves in the cramped shower. I felt Jill's small breasts and firm stomach brush up against me as she moved toward Lisa. Her touch left a tingling sensation on my skin.

I watched as Lisa and Jill took turns soaping each other's bodies. I hadn't seen Lisa touch Jill very much during the first days of Jill's visit. Maybe Lisa was trying to get comfortable with it before Christmas. Maybe she was trying to show me that she was already comfortable with it. Or maybe she just didn't care at all since Jill was her sister and they'd probably been around each other naked plenty of times before. Whatever the explanation, one thing was certain -- this was making me seriously horny.

Jill ran her sudsy hands along Lisa's shoulder's and briefly massaged her neck. Lisa moaned and closed her eyes as Jill dug her hands in deeper. Jill's hands made their way down my wife's body. She caressed Lisa's breasts with small circular motions around Lisa's areolas. My sister-in-law's hands descended further, moving past Lisa's belly and down toward her crotch. Lisa let out a gasp as Jill slid her hand between Lisa's legs. Jill moved her hand back and forth along Lisa's vulva a few times, eliciting a breathy moan from my wife. Choosing not to slip her soapy fingers any further inward, Jill finished her tour of Lisa's body with a quick squeeze of Lisa's ass.

"That felt amazing," Lisa said. "Now it's your turn."

Lisa covered her hands with a generous amount of soap and went through roughly the same motions as Jill did a few moments earlier. Lisa ran her hands along Jill's shoulders and down to her small breasts. Lisa took Jill's nipples in between her fingers and gave each a gentle squeeze before moving her hands to Jill's crotch. Lisa moved deliberately with small, circular motions around Jill's vulva. Jill's eyes were closed, but Lisa looked at me all the while. I could sense an excitement in her eyes that I hadn't seen before now. I guess Lisa was ready to make the most of this experience, too.

As for me, I just stood there under the steamy waterfall and watched. I couldn't touch myself. I couldn't join in the soapy massages. All I could do was observe, like a patron in the front row of a theater who longs to be part of the action on stage but must keep his distance.

To my surprise and Jill's, Lisa gave her sister a firm smack on the ass.

"Hey!" Jill exclaimed as her eyes opened wide. "What was that for?"

"I couldn't help myself," Lisa said with a little laugh. "I thought it might be a fun plot twist for our spectator. He thought he'd get a sensual ending to our little show. I wanted to remind him to expect the unexpected."

"I say we give him what he was expecting, too," Jill replied, gracefully moving toward Lisa and eliminating what little space had remained between them.

Jill put her hands on Lisa's face and gave her a long, slow kiss on the lips. Lisa seemed to welcome Jill's advance. I watched in amazement as Lisa opened her mouth to Jill and their tongues tangoed. My penis throbbed, and my balls felt like they were going to explode.

"Can you two take it easy for a minute?" I pleaded. "I'm not sure how much more of this my dick can take."

"Aww," Jill said mockingly as she pulled away from Lisa. "Are you going to bust a nut from watching two girls kiss?"

"If you keep that up, I just might," I said back in complete seriousness.

"Okay, okay," Jill said. "Maybe some cold water will help."

With a deft movement, Jill reached for the shower handle behind me and drastically lowered the temperature. I yelped at the sudden burst of cold water which caused my nipples to harden and my balls to recede into my body.

I tried to move out from under the water but had no place to go. Accepting the fact that I'd be stuck under the freezing water, I decided to wash up as quickly as possible so I could turn off the shower. Within a couple of minutes, I had soaped, shampooed, and rinsed. I turned off the water the instant I had finished washing.