Christmas in the Nude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frigid downpour was not my favorite, but it worked. My erection had subsided, as had the dull ache in my balls. I hoped for an uneventful rest of the evening so that my crotch could get a break from all the excitement.

That's exactly what happened. After the three of us toweled off, we had a quick dinner of leftovers and settled in for another movie.

We were all exhausted. Jill and I had gotten up early, and Lisa had woken up not long after that. The long walk and fresh air only added to our tiredness. So, after the movie was over around half past nine, we decided to turn in early and go to bed.

Similar to the night before, we quickly brushed our teeth and shared a goodnight kiss. The kiss was much more tender than the one from the previous evening. It was a short, simple display of affection reminding us that we all cared about each other, even amid the erotic events of the last couple of days. We made our way to the bed with smiles on our faces.

We climbed onto the mattress and assumed the same places as the preceding evening. Lisa and Jill each rested their heads on my chest and promptly fell asleep. Giving in to my fatigue, I closed my eyes and quickly joined them in slumber.

Just like that, the twenty-third day of December had come and gone. Only one more day stood between me and our Christmas threesome.