All Comments on 'Christmas is Banned'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Historical inaccuracies

It was the RumpParliament who banned Christmas Cromwell was in Ireland putting down the Irish rebellion

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
I am a reader who gets upset with inaccuracies, but...

Anonymous wrote,

11/18/19

Historical inaccuracies

It was the RumpParliament who banned Christmas Cromwell was in Ireland putting down the Irish rebellion.

As a rule I would have been onboard with this comment except for one small problem, This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

What part of 'not intended to represent specific places or living persons', wasn't understood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not very romantic

If you want to write historical fiction that’s fine, but couldn’t you submit it as “Non-Erotic” instead of “Romance”?

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Well,

I thought it was awesome! I'm glad you injected just the correct amount of 'accuracy' into the tale. It was romantic at the end as he got his 'Rachel' and got to marry her twice! Please keep writing, I love your work!! You are one of my fav authors!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are those who would do away with our royal family. Although this is fiction it should also be an eyeopener.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...