Christmas is Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jules, it's great to see you again," he said, nervously shoving his hands into his pockets and scrunching up his shoulders.

I didn't want to indulge him any longer than necessary but wanted to stay friendly, at least until I had the Playstation in my hot little hands. "Good to see you too," I said, coming to a stop several feet from him. "Nice house."

"Oh this? It's my parents' place. But I've got my own apartment downstairs here," he quickly added, trying to sound mature. "It's just until I finish school and get my own spot." He took a step back toward the house and leaned against the door frame. "I've already got myself lined up for work after graduation even though I'm only a sophomore." He paused for effect, apparently expecting me to congratulate him.

I nodded my head. "That's great," I said, trying not to sound sarcastic. "Who's it with?"

"It's a government job. Kinda hush hush. I'm not supposed to really talk about it, but you're good people."

"Thanks for sharing," I nodded again. "So, you got the stuff?" I said after the silence became unbearable. "I mean...do you have the Playstation?" I added when I realized I sounded like I was there to buy drugs.

"Yeah, sure, I got it right here," Miles stuck out his thumb and gestured back into the house.

He turned and ducked into the doorway, but I kept my distance. Once he was out of the way of the doorway, I craned my head and was able to see into the room. A mahogany bar sat in the middle of the room with three bar stools parked in front of it. A modest liquor cabinet sat on the other side that was interestingly absent of any alcohol. Craning my head further, I looked in the direction Miles had gone. I could see a doorway at the end of the room, and beyond it, there appeared to be boxes of electronics stacked almost to the ceiling. From what I could tell, at least a couple boxes were TVs, there was home theater stereo equipment, and Beats by Dre headphones stacked on top.

Miles popped out of the room a moment later with a Playstation box tucked under his arm and quickly slammed the door shut behind him.

"Whaddya have a Best Buy store in your basement there?" I said as he came back to the exterior door.

Miles' eyes went wide with terror. "The what?"

"All those electronics and stuff. What is all that?"

Miles turned his head and looked back in the direction he came before turning back to face me but looking off to the side. His mouth moved for a moment without any sound coming out before he spoke. "That's just...uhh...it's nothing really. Just some repairs I'm doing." He'd never had great eye contact with me, but at the moment he was doing his absolute best to avoid looking me in the eye.

It didn't take a brain surgeon to know things weren't on the up and up. "Who are you doing the repairs for?" I took a step closer to him, causing him to take a step back toward the house.

"Just—just—just some people I know."

"People bring you TVs and Beats headphones in brand new boxes for you to...repair?" I took another step toward him, continuing to invade his space.

"Well...yeah...I mean, sometimes. Yeah, they just leave it in the box. I don't ask." Miles was now back in the house, and I was in the doorway.

"And the Playstation?" I pointed to the box under Miles' arm. "Is that being repaired too?"

"What this?" Miles pulled it out and held it in front of him as if he'd forgotten he was holding it. "No, no, it's not stolen." He still wouldn't meet my eye.

"Well, it's obvious you didn't get it legitimately."

"What are you, the cops? It's mine, it belongs to me. If you don't want to buy it, then just get out." Miles turned away from me and took two steps toward the bar. His voice was louder and peppered with anger."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't steal it."

Miles swung around violently and bent over at the waist, making an exaggerated effort to look directly into my eyes. "I. Did. Not. Steal. It."

We stared each other in the eyes for a long beat. As determined as he was to clear his name, I could tell he wasn't being fully open with me. "You got it with a bot. You're one of those guys that goes onto the websites and buys them all up before anyone else has a chance to buy one." I said quickly and studied his face for a response. His forehead crinkled, and his lips parted. He shifted his eyes to the side but wouldn't answer. Instead, he turned away again and walked to the bar and sat the Playstation on it.

"500. Either you're buying or you're not." His voice was dry.

I'd despised people like him for as long as my boyfriend had been trying to buy a Playstation and had told me that scalpers like Miles existed. Instead of letting the market function properly, people like him created a false scarcity of Playstations by buying them, hording them, and then reselling them at bullshit prices. But in fairness, in Miles' particular case, he was willing to sell it to me for the actual market value. And dear God, I might never get this close to buying another one before Christmas.

I debated it for another ten seconds before finally agreeing to buy it. "Fine. I'll take it."

Miles spun back around to face me, clapping his hands as he did. "Good stuff! Awesome. Here you go." He slid the Playstation across the bar toward me. "It's completely brand new. If you have any issues with it, you know where I live. You'd just send some guys to break my legs or something." He let out a long laugh, but something told me he believed the words he was saying.

It was when I reached for my purse to get the money that I realized it wasn't on my shoulder. "Ahh, shit. Gimme a sec, I left my purse in the car."

"No worries, I'll be here."

I took one step toward the door when it suddenly felt like I'd been smashed in the chest with a sledgehammer: I didn't have the money in my purse. I'd been so preoccupied with whether or not Miles was going to turn out to be a serial killer that I hadn't gotten the cash in advance. Worse, it was Saturday afternoon, so banks were closed, and my debit card had an ATM maximum withdrawal amount of $250.

I shut my eyes and put my palm to my head, dreading the words I had to tell Miles. "I...umm...I forgot the money."

Miles smiled and nodded as if he thought I was telling a joke but couldn't figure out the punchline. His smile melted away as he continued to look at me. "What do you mean you forgot the money?"

"I'm so sorry. I was in such a rush that I ran out without it." I felt like crawling under the bar.

"Well...I mean...I gotta have the money."

"I know, I know...shit."

Miles tapped the Playstation box and furrowed his brow as if deep in thought and then let out a sigh. "How much do you have?"

"About forty dollars," I answered honestly.

Miles put his hands up in front of him. "No way, I can't sell a Playstation 5 for forty dollars."

"Yeah—Yeah, I could get another $250 from the ATM," I said quickly.

"I'm sorry. That's still way too low." Miles stepped up to the bar and grabbed the Playstation.

The vision of a horrible Christmas flashed across my mind. I couldn't lose the Playstation, especially after getting so close to one for the second time in two days. "How about a picture?" My voice was barely audible in my own ears.

Miles, his brow furrowed, paused and held the Playstation as he stood in place next to the bar. "A what? A picture? What picture? I don't think I heard you right."

I grabbed my hands and began wringing them. My eyes flashed around the room scanning for other people even though I knew we were alone. "How about a picture...of me? To cover the rest of the money for the Playstation." I tried to speak louder, but I could barely croak out the words.

Miles still had a puzzled expression. "You want to trade a picture of you for a Playstation 5? I mean...you're really cute, but it's a lot of money."

I shifted uncomfortably from one leg to another, growing frustrated that Miles wasn't understanding what I was getting at. "Not...a regular picture. A picture...umm," I couldn't believe I was actually about to say the words, "a picture of me without a shirt."

I cringed as I watched Miles' expression shift from puzzlement to surprise. His eyes went wide and his eyebrows arched up so high, it looked like they were going to roll over the top of his head. His eyes shifted down to my chest, which was concealed behind my coat, and then back up to my face. He seemed to be searching for words, but the longer he went without speaking, the more I wanted to die of embarrassment.

"Umm...wow," he said after an eternity. "So like, $290 and the picture for the Playstation?" Despite his facial expression, the tone of his voice suggested he wasn't thrilled with that deal.

"And you can touch them too," I said quickly before I had a chance to second-guess myself.

Miles blinked his eyes quickly and his face broke into a wide smile. "Yeah, that's cool." He advanced across the room to me quickly as if he was worried I was going to change my mind and back out of the deal. He started to hand the Playstation to me, but my hands were already working the buttons on my coat. I knew that if I didn't keep moving forward, I was going to chicken out. It wouldn't be the first time I'd traded a sexual favor for something I wanted, but I'd never been so blatant and forward about it. My fingers were shaking so much I could barely undo the buttons.

Miles stooped down and sat the Playstation on the floor next to me then stepped back toward the middle of the room, watching me intently. When I finally had my coat unbuttoned, I snatched my arms out of the sleeves and sat it down to cover the Playstation box. Under my coat, I was wearing a tan wool turtleneck that was a size too big and was doing a fair job of concealing what lay beneath. Miles' eyes were fixed to my chest and his mouth was slightly ajar. I wouldn't have been surprised to know that he was about to see his first pair of real-life breasts.

I grabbed the bottom of my turtleneck and began lifting it, hesitating at the bottom of my ribcage. It felt like I was out of my body watching myself trade my body for a Playstation. It was as if I'd become a prostitute. And yet, I didn't feel an ounce of guilt over it. It's not like I was having sex for it, and it was a far cry from the time I let one of my high school teachers finger me in exchange for helping me on a college application essay. Plus, in this case, the Playstation wasn't even for me.

Pushing through the hesitation, I continued raising my turtleneck until my lacy black bra came into view. Miles' mouth fell further open as I whipped my turtleneck up over my chest and over my head. I leaned over and sat it on my coat then stood upright again. As I reached behind my back to undo my bra, the embarrassment suddenly became almost overwhelming, and I had to turn my body sideways away from Miles to keep going. After unhooking it, I let the straps linger on my shoulders for several seconds before finally slipping the bra completely off.

"Oh...shit...," Miles whispered. Even though I was turned sideways, he still had a great view.

Wanting this to be over as soon as possible, I swallowed hard and then turned to face him as I crossed the room to him. "Ok, take the picture," I said, turning my head to the side and putting my hands on my hips. I could hear Miles suddenly fumbling through his pockets to get to his phone. "Just my chest though. No face."

"Ok," Miles said simply.

The phone come up in front of my chest a moment later, and I cringed as the flash went off.

"Let me see," I said, reaching for his phone. He surrendered it without objection, and I went to check the picture he'd taken.

I was happy to see that Miles had complied with my demand. My breasts were prominently framed in the shot, and the picture stopped at my collarbone. Still, face or no, I knew it'd be a matter of hours before it ended up somewhere on the internet. As it was, I had no idea how many pictures and videos of my nude body were floating around the web. Between parties, jealous exes, and random hijinks, my body had been well-catalogued. Even though I was certain that many didn't include my face, there were enough that did that if I ever ran for political office, they'd come back to haunt me.

With the picture taken, it was time to move onto the second half of the deal. "Ok, you can touch them now." I threw my head back and stared at the ceiling, desperately wanting to float up into it and be anywhere else.

Miles' hands were cold, probably due to blood flowing away from his arms and increased blood flow to other parts of his body. His hands wandered aimlessly around my globes, first squeezing them, then lifting them. They moved quickly as if he was trying to memorize the feel of them. His palm blitzed over my left nipple so fast, it felt like he'd almost shaved it off with his bare hand. It was clear that he had little to no experience touching a woman.

"Here, just...like this," I said as I placed my hands on top of his. After taking a moment to steady him, I guided his hands in a smoother motion, making him take time to caress the curves and skin. I brought his palms over my nipples and gently raked them over the nubs sending jolts of electricity through my torso. When it seemed like he'd finally gotten the hang of things, I moved my hands away and let him enjoy himself. I was amused as I watched his face. It was a mixture of absolute awe and pure joy.

I was taken completely by surprise when he suddenly leaned in and wrapped his lips around my left nipple.

"Hey!" I jumped back and put hands over my breasts. "That wasn't part of the deal."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry! I just thought...I thought it might be ok." Miles was clearly horrified and creeping away from me as if he was afraid I was going to hit him.

"You thought it might be ok to try to suck my tits?" My voice was loud, but I was more shocked than angry. For all his meekness, I wouldn't have expected him to be so bold.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Miles' hands were folded in front of his chest with his arms extended toward me as if praying. "Listen, I'll give the Playstation to you for free. I'm sorry."

This was an interesting escalation in our negotiations. Getting a Playstation 5 for $290 plus an anonymous picture and a groping of my breasts seemed like a fair deal. Getting it for $0 sounded like a damn good bargain, especially considering he'd already put his mouth on my nipple.

"Alright, fine," I said gruffly as if I was still angry and opposed to the deal. "But you only get one minute. Use the timer on your phone."

"Oh...wait...you mean I can suck them again?" Miles was clearly confused.

"Yes, I thought that's what you meant."

"No, I just meant...I mean...well sure, let's do that."

I frowned and poked out my lips as I realized that Miles had meant he was going to give me the Playstation for free in exchanged for being so forward and putting his mouth on my nipple. He hadn't expected he'd get to do it again.

"Alright, let's just get this over with," I sighed. It gave me an ego boost to know that, even if he lived to be 80 or 90, this moment would still be in his head.

I lowered my hands from my breasts and stepped back over to him. Miles literally licked his lips as I got back to within arms reach. Almost as an afterthought, he quickly snatched up his phone from where he'd sat it on the bar behind him and set the timer.

I shut my eyes and stepped closer to him as he reached out for my breasts. His hands only lingered on them for a moment before I felt his warm breath on my nipple and then the warm wet feeling of his mouth.

Like his hands, he clearly had no idea what to do with his mouth. One moment he seemed like he was sucking a Jolly Rancher, and the next minute he was licking across my breasts as if he was licking cake icing off a spoon.

Rather than disrupt him, I left him to it and waited for the 60 seconds to be over.

Even though I didn't want to admit it, it was a bit of a thrill to let this nearly complete stranger who was barely out of high school suck on my breasts for a Playstation 5.

I put my hands on the back of his head and pulled his face tighter against my chest. When the timer went off, I felt him try to pull his head away, but I was content to let him have a few last licks. That proved to be a huge mistake.

"What's up, Money Miles! You got the—woah!" a voice said from the exterior doorway.

I snatched my hand away from Miles' head while simultaneously pushing him away with my other hand. In the same instant, I was spinning away from him and clasping my hands over my breasts as I sought out the source of the voice.

A guy about the same age as Miles with spiked, blond-highlighted hair was standing in the doorway. He looked like a castaway from a copycat boy band.

"What are you doing here?" Miles' voice was oozing with irritation.

"We were supposed to be getting those Beats by Dre ready to ship out." Even though the new guy was speaking to Miles, he never took his eyes off me.

"Well...we can do it tonight. Can you come back later?" The irritation in Miles' voice had turned to panic.

"Hey mamacita," new guy said with a wave and a wink.

His jarring phrasing was enough to spring me into action. Still covering my chest, I darted across the room for my pile of clothes.

"Daniel!" Miles shouted. "Go in the room. Give us a second."

"Dude, you didn't tell me you had a new girlfriend."

"I'm not his girlfriend," I said, speaking for the first time since this 'Daniel' character had shown up. I snatched up my bra, keeping my back to him as I put it on.

"Well, you could've fooled me," Daniel said, stepping all the way in and shutting the door. "Fucking awesome tits, dude. If she's not your girlfriend, who is she?"

"She's...," Miles seemed to struggle for words.

"I'm buying his Playstation," I said, glaring at Daniel over my shoulder.

"Buying his Playstation? What? With your tits?"

"Mind your business," Miles muttered.

"Wait," Daniel stuck out his arm. "What Playstation? One of our Playstations?" He sprinted across the room to the room off to the side that I'd seen Miles emerge from earlier. No sooner than Daniel had opened the door and poked his head in that Miles ran up behind him, reached past him, and pulled it shut again. This was enough to spike my curiosity.

"What's he talking about, Miles?" I asked as I pulled my turtleneck down around me and pulled my hair free from the collar.

Miles turned and offered a nervous laugh. "He's just messing around.

I advanced across the room to where the two of them were blocking the door like a pair of British guards at Buckingham Palace. "What do you have back there?"

"Back here?" Miles stuck out his thumb and gestured over his shoulder towards the door.

"It's his porn collection," Daniel said, breaking into laughter.

I made a sudden move to push between them and grab for the doorknob, but they both pressed their hips together to block me. I lowered my center of gravity and made a second effort to wedge my arm between them. This turned into an all-out scramble as the two of them pushed and then pulled me from the door after I managed to get hold of the doorknob. The three of us ended up in a pile of bodies breathing heavily in the center of the room. One of Daniel's arms was interlaced with my mine, and one of my legs was draped across Miles' midsection. I shoved Daniel's arm away and got to my feet as the two of them scrambled to get between me and the door.

"What's in the room?" My voice sounded whiny. I cleared my throat and tried to sound more authoritative. "What's in the fucking room?"

"I just told you," Daniel said, starting to giggle again.

"You lie!" I was getting irritated. "You're a fucking liar. Shut up."

Miles looked away and started scratching his chin. "I might have...uhh—"