Christmas is Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done, he let out a long sigh and leaned back against the bar stool behind him. I started to sit up and was surprised when Daniel suddenly reached over me and grabbed my right breast while stroking his cock against my left breast. Even though I'd refused to jack him off, I was willing to let him finish himself with my breasts. I shifted my hand back to my pussy and resumed strumming my clit for the third time, hoping to have enough time this time to bring myself off.

Miles had his clothes in hand and had shifted to the end of the bar, half concealing himself behind it as if now suddenly embarrassed by his nakedness. That embarrassment didn't prevent him from staring at me as I ran my fingers through my wet pussy, trying to join him in post-orgasmic bliss. Daniel's groping and stroking was a minor distraction to it. The contact from his cock rubbing against my nipple was sending shivers down my spine every time he touched it, but the contact was too erratic to power me towards cumming. And any bit of pleasure I got from him touching my nipple was countered by the rough squeezing he was giving my opposite breast. Every time I started to reach my peak and my toes would curl up in anticipation, Daniel would whack his cock against my nipple or dig his fingertips into my breast.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, I reached out with my left hand and nudged Daniel's out of the way. Wrapping my hand the base of his cock, I gently pulled on it, urging him to get closer. As soon as he did, I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth, sucking him down until my lips met my hand.

"Oh...fuck yeah...," Daniel moaned. He tried thrusting into my mouth, but my hand kept him from going any deeper into my mouth. Content to enjoy my offering, he moved the hand that had been roughly squeezing my breast to my head and began running his fingers through my hair.

No longer having to endure Daniel's distractions, I was able to focus my dancing fingers on my pussy. I clenched my eyes shut and tried to savor the feel of my fingers gliding over the slippery flesh even as I circled Daniel's shaft with my tongue. I lifted my right foot and sat it on the end of the bar and began rocking my hips against my hand. I only briefly considered the view I was probably giving Miles. Slipping one and then two fingers between my lips, I slid my fingers along my clit, moaning with every stroke.

Before long, Daniel's breathing got deeper and his grip on my hair tightened. Before it was too late, I pulled him from my mouth and began stroking him off, taking care to aim his cock away from my face. There was a loud smacking sound as I rapidly stroked his wet cock, but that sound was suddenly drowned out with a loud growl from Daniel. I opened my eyes in time to watch him send streak after streak of warm cum across my breasts, one going all the way across my right breast, right arm, and splashing against the bar.

I continued to drain his cum onto my breasts while my own orgasm bubbled up from my pussy. My hand locked onto his cock as it wracked my body, causing him to yelp in pain. He was able to pry my hand loose from it while I thrusted my hips into the air to meet the furious stroking I was giving myself. I moved the hand that had been stroking his cock to my mouth to try to stifle the cries of pleasure that began pouring out. My ass bounced on the bar stool as wave after wave washed over my body, surprising me with their intensity.

When I came back down, Daniel had gotten his cock back into his pants and was hovering over me grinning. His eyes roamed from my cum-coated chest down to where my hand was still lingering on my pussy. I pulled my hand away and sat up. Miles was still standing at the far end of the bar and was dressed again. The sudden realization that I was the only naked person in the room put a sinking, sickly feeling in my stomach.

I swung off the bar stool and grabbed up my clothes and headed for the bathroom, cradling my clothes in my arms and taking care not to get Daniel's or Miles' cum on them. I paused briefly at the end of the wall and glanced up the stairs, half-expecting to see Miles' mom standing there. Seeing that the coast was clear, I continued across to the bathroom door and slipped inside.

After cleaning myself up, I reemerged into the room and found Miles and Daniel standing next to a stack of video game consoles. Even knowing how much money I was about to make, I felt wrapped in a cloak of embarrassment.

"Can you help load them into my car?" I said quietly as I walked past.

The two of them stooped down and picked up several boxes each and followed me outside. After an additional trip back into the house, they returned with the last of them and piled them into my car. There was an awkward silence as the three of us stood next to my car. Not wanting to make things weirder than they already were, I offered a half-wave and opened my door to get in.

"Hey...umm," Miles said, quickly stepping up to the door as I slid into the seat. "I...umm...I had a really good time."

I didn't know how to respond. He was speaking and acting like we'd gone to the movies for a blind date.

Daniel stepped up next to him. "What he's trying to say is he's in love with you and wants to call you."

Leave it to him to always ruin the mood.

"Shut up, dude." Miles slapped him in the arm.

"See you later," I muttered and pulled the door to close it.

Miles slipped his arm in and grabbed it. "But...uhh...yeah, could I call you sometime, maybe?" His puppy dog eyes melted my heart, but this was a business transaction. We were business partners. Nothing more. Besides...I was already taken.

"I have a boyfriend." I said simply.

My melting heart felt like it was being pierced with daggers as I watched Miles' hopeful face turn to heartbreak. "But then...why did you just—"

"Because...because," my eyes shifted to Daniel, "because he's right. I'm a bitch." I looked back at Miles. His face was still full of heartbreak but was also stamped with confusion. "Even though I have a boyfriend, I'm such a greedy bitch, that I fucked a guy just to get a bunch of Playstations." The ache in my heart grew worse as the truth spilled out of my mouth.

Miles spoke after a long pause. "You're not a bitch. You're beautiful. You're perfect."

"What'd I tell you? He's in love." Daniel said with a chuckle.

"Shut up!" Miles and I replied in unison. This drew laughter from the two of us.

I pressed my fingers to my lips and blew Miles a kiss. "Take care of yourself." I gave the car door another tug until Miles reluctantly let go. He gave me a full wave as I started my car and pulled away from the curb. He was still waving when I looked in my mirror and drove away down the street.

My heart remained heavy as I drove home. There was about $20,000 worth of electronics in my trunk and backseat, but at this point, it might as well had been drug money. Miles and Daniel hadn't gotten the stuff legitimately, and I wasn't much better. I'd gone there to get one Playstation for my boyfriend and hadn't even paid for that. If I had at least stopped with that one, I might've been able to justify it to myself. But then I got greedy as fuck and made a whore of myself.

By the time I got home, I was on the verge of throwing up. Even if I sold the extra video game systems for $1 each and bought candy with the money, it'd probably taste like ash in my mouth. And if I gave my boyfriend one of the Playstations, I'd never be able to enjoy watching him play it or enjoy playing it myself. Every time I looked at it, guilt would run wild in my mind. Even now, I could feel Miles' cum on my stomach and Daniel's cum on my chest even though I'd scrubbed it off at Miles' house.

I continued past home and kept driving, not knowing where I was going, but knowing I couldn't go home and face my boyfriend. The guilt felt like it was pressing against me, squeezing the air out of my lungs. I kept driving and taking turns, the cars around me becoming blurs. I started to become lightheaded and brought my car to a stop and shut my eyes. A blaring car horn behind me shook me out of my haze and I found myself staring at a green light. I waved at the car and pulled through the intersection turning right and pulled to the side of the road. I laid my head back against the seat and closed my eyes, trying to make sense of just what the hell I'd done. My head rolled to the side and I opened my eyes and saw a nativity scene sitting back from the street. Back beyond it was a church. A middle-aged man and woman walked up the steps of it and went inside.

I couldn't have been more certain about what to do if my car had been suddenly been enveloped in white light.

I slipped out of my car and went to the trunk. I cradled three boxes of Playstations as gingerly as I could and made my way to the church doors. I wedged the boxes against one door and pulled open the other before slipping inside. The inside was a simple vestibule area with a wooden bench that ran along the near wall. A set of double doors were across from me, and I assumed they led into the sanctuary. I could hear a choir belting out a piercing version of "O Holy Night." A single door sat off to my left. The door was open and there was light coming from within.

Not wanting to delay this long enough for my greed to retake me, I moved across the vestibule and sat the Playstations against the wall outside the single door. I returned to my car and grabbed three more boxes. I sat those down next to the first three and started back for my car.

"Excuse me? May I help you?" called a voice from behind.

I spun around on my heels and found an older man standing in the doorway of the single door. He looked down at the Playstations and then back at me.

I pointed at them and tried to speak, but it felt like my throat was full of gravels. I coughed and tried again. "They're...umm...it's a donation."

The older man frowned and looked at the boxes and then me again. "Donations from where?"

"It's anonymous. I have more outside." I gestured behind me and backed toward the door, eager to be free from this man's presence.

"Well—we can't really take—"

I didn't give him a chance to finish and was out the door and back to my car in an instant. I brought in three more boxes and walked them over to where the others were stacked, not wanting to look at the man.

"It's just that we never—"

Once again, I was out the door before he could finish what he was saying. In a few moments, I was back inside with more boxes. He didn't try to speak again as I returned to my car and back to the church until every Playstation and Xbox was inside.

I was breathing heavy from practically sprinting back and forth. "Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. All of that."

I gave him a wave and was back outside without another word. I practically threw myself into my car and pulled away from the curb with my wheels squealing.

I had no idea how I was going to get my boyfriend a Playstation for Christmas, but at least I'd no longer be crushed under the guilty weight of what I'd done that afternoon. And I knew it'd be a long time, perhaps never, before I showed my face in that Wal-Mart again.