Christmas is Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, don't tell her. She might be a cop for all we know."

I'd had enough. "I'm gonna count to ten. And you're going to show me what's in the room, or I'm going to the police."

The two of them looked at each other and then back at me. Miles was in a state of panic. Daniel narrowed his eyes, ready to call my bluff.

"Ten. Nine. Eight..."

"Alright, alright, alright," Miles frantically waved his arms at me. Daniel rolled his eyes and turned his head away.

Miles moved slowly for the door as if his feet were encased in concrete blocks. I was close behind and peering around his shoulder as he turned the door knob and opened the door. I shoved him aside and stepped up to the doorway and my jaw hit the floor.

The glimpse I'd had earlier barely told the story. The entire room was filled to the rim with electronics. In addition to the TVs and audio equipment, there were laptops, monitors, printers, cell phones, cameras, video games and—video game systems. There had to be at least 20 Playstation 5s and its Xbox Series X counterpart.

"What the hell?" I said at last.

"My boy Miles here is a genius, that's what." Daniel stepped up behind us and clapped Miles on the shoulder.

"You guys stole all this stuff?"

"Technically, it's not stolen," Miles said, "it's lost. I found a way to change—"

"You've already said enough, dude," Daniel interrupted.

"This is insane," I muttered, continuing to eyeball the wall to wall stockpile.

"It was all pretty easy." Miles was sounding more upbeat for the first time in the past few minutes. He actually sounded proud of his accomplishment. "Information is out there. As they say, you just have to know how to grab it."

"My man Miles! The man with the plan," Daniel and Miles exchanged a chest bump and a couple high fives.

My own greed started to rear its ugly head as I stared at their ill-gotten loot. They had no right to it, no matter how clever they thought they were. They were thieves. Hell, I was just as entitled to it as them.

"I want them," I said, speaking before the words had even registered in my brain. I pointed at a stack of Playstation 5 boxes against the wall.

"You want what?" Daniel's smile faded as he followed my finger and gaze across the room.

"I want those Playstations," I said matter-of-factly and folded my arms.

"Get your girl, bro," Daniel said to Miles, "she's delirious."

"I can't just...give you a bunch of Playstations." Miles was trying to be firm, but the tone of his voice made it clear that he was completely out of control of the situation.

"Well, I'm not paying $500 dollars apiece for them, I can tell you that right now," I stuck out my chin for emphasis.

"He'll take a blowjob for five PS5s," Daniel said through cupped hands as if he needed to be heard over some imaginary loud noise.

Miles spun around to face him. "What the fuck, dude?"

Five Playstation 5s sold at a scalper's rate of $1000 each would net me $5000. I'd done more for less. "Ok, deal."

They both turned to me with stunned expressions. Apparently, Daniel had meant it as a joke, but that kind of money was nothing to laugh about.

"Are...are you serious?" Miles was still shocked but sounded hopeful.

"Yeah, come on." I walked to the bar in the main room and motioned him to follow.

I gestured for him to climb up onto the bar and sit on it and waited for him to do so. When he did, I wasted no time reaching for the button on his pants and undoing it. Daniel moved into my peripheral vision to get a better view, but I ignored him as I slid Miles' pants over his hips. I did my best to conceal a smirk as it became apparent that he was wearing tighty-whities. Maybe Santa would buy him a pack of bigger ones, because the ones he was wearing were almost busting at the seams. His cock literally sprang up as I peeled them down, and he moved his hands to cover it. He had no reason to be ashamed. It wasn't the biggest cock I'd ever seen, but it was certainly in the top 50%.

I grabbed his wrists and pushed them up and out of the way while leaning over at the waist. I gave him a tentative lick on the underside of his shaft which made it bob and bump me in the face. A sharp intake of breath above me told me that he liked it, so I repeated it with the same result. By now, I was certain he wouldn't try to cover himself again, so I let go of his wrists and moved one hand to the top side of his shaft and resumed licking the underside. With his hands now free from my grip, Miles locked his hands onto the bar as if he was about to fall off of it.

I worked my way around his shaft, continuing to bathe it with my tongue. Every lick drew a low moan from him. By the time I moved up to his head, he sounded like he was on the verge of hyperventilating. I started with giving it wet kisses, letting my lips slide over the purplish skin. Once I thought he'd been sufficiently teased, I opened my mouth and took him inside. I let the head linger just inside my lips, raking the tip with the tip of my tongue, before sinking my mouth further onto him. Miles' hands latched onto the back of my head as I took him to my tonsils. His fingers began winding through my hair, and I had to gently bat his hands to make sure he didn't completely mess it up.

Daniel had circled around so that he was past the end of the bar and was watching my handiwork. I stared him right in the eye as I worked my lips up and down his friend's cock. Daniel struck me as the type who had an easy time with girls while Miles struggled, so it felt good to throw this blowjob in his face and take him down a peg.

I let the saliva slide past my lips and used my hand to smear it around Miles' shaft. I took my mouth off his cock just long enough to work my hand over its entire length until it was wet all the way down to his balls. I lowered my mouth back onto him and resumed bobbing my head in his lap until I felt him lifting his hips off the bar to thrust into my mouth. Given his apparent lack of experience, it was no surprise that he wasn't going to last long.

I grabbed the base of his shaft and cautiously rubbed his tip along the inside of my cheek until I felt him tightly grip my hair. I managed to jerk my head back and break free, and not a moment too soon. As soon as I started stroking Miles' cock, a spurt of cum shot out of the tip past me and splattered onto the floor next to me. Miles let out a loud groan and threw his head back as several more large spurts shot out and coated the floor. By the time I'd milked out the last drops, my hand and his cock were a white frothy mess.

I stepped away and went in search of a bathroom while Miles leaned over onto his elbow, clearly overwhelmed from what had just happened. When I had washed my hands and face, I walked back into the room to find Miles standing behind a stack of five Playstation 5s and grinning from ear to ear.

"We'll help get them to your car," Miles said.

Daniel stepped up next to him, grinning as well, even though he hadn't gotten the blowjob. The two of them picked up the Playstation I'd originally agreed to buy along with the five additional ones and headed for the door. As they passed through the doorway, I overheard Daniel make a wise-ass comment to Miles.

"Dude, that was fucking awesome. If she did all that for five Playstations, imagine what she'd do for the rest of them."

Miles laughed and followed him out the door.

As soon as they were out of sight, I sprinted over to the side room where all the electronics were stored. Pushing the door open, I poked my head inside and once again marveled at their ill-gotten goods. Even with six Playstations removed, I could count fourteen more against the wall and had no idea how many more might be lurking within the piles of other boxes. I also counted off 20 Xbox Series X machines. The "cha-ching" sound of a cash register went off over and over in my ears until it became deafening.

I caught up to Miles and Daniel at the curb next to my car. I opened the trunk and let them set the Playstations inside.

"Say, uhh...," I looked up and down the empty street as if we were being watched, "gimme five more Playstations and ten Xbox's, and I'll make it worth your wile."

The two of them looked at each other and then back at me. Daniel's eyes were wide, but Miles' look of puzzlement made it clear to me that he had no idea what I was talking about.

"How much will you give for all of those?" Miles put his hand to his chin as if crunching the numbers in his head on how much profit he stood to gain or lose by selling them to me.

"No, dude," Daniel slapped him across the chest with the back of his hand. "She's saying she'll trade her pussy. She'll fuck you for them."

I cringed at hearing my proposal spelled out verbally in such vulgar terms. When the words hit Miles' ears, his eyes went wide too, and he took a step back and braced himself on the trunk of my car as if he was dizzy.

"Well...I don't know if...I mean...," Miles struggled to find words.

Daniel stepped over and started clapping him on the back. "Dude, come on! You'll never get a chance to fuck a hot bitch like this again in your life."

I frowned at Daniel calling me a "bitch" to my face and had a strong urge to call the whole thing off just to spite him.

It only took another second and a half of consideration before Miles nodded his head. "Ok, yeah."

We were back in the basement in moments. I shucked off my coat and tossed it onto one of the bar stools. Both guys were watching me like hawks. Daniel was perched behind the bar, ready for the show. Miles was standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, clearly unsure whether to undress or watch me. I had a brief moment of self-consciousness and hesitated before taking off my pants. But then the realization that I stood to make as much as $20,000 from this was enough to urge me forward. As far as sex workers went, $20,000 for one-time sex had to put me in the elite, high-class category.

I continued disrobing until I stood stark naked before both guys' wide eyes. "Are you gonna take off your clothes?" I giggled and pointed at Miles.

He appeared to have none of the reservations I did and was out of his clothes in a flash. I sauntered over to him, making an exaggerated sway of my hips as I walked. Stepping up to him, I reached around behind him and pulled him close as I pressed my breasts against his chest and was poked by his hard cock. I tipped my head to the side and kissed his neck and felt him shudder against me, his own hands coming around to my back. His breathing was coming fast and heavy and I started to worry he might pass out.

Placing my hands on his hips, I gently moved him backwards toward the bar. When we bumped up against one of the bar stools, I let go of him and stepped out of his grasp. I stepped around him and took up a stance at the next bar stool. Gripping the seat, I bent over and peered back at him and saw that he was frozen in place. A reassuring smile from me was enough to spring him into action.

I didn't expect a great experience, but intended to make the most of it. Miles stepped up behind me and gripped his cock. I turned back to face forward, anticipating him. His cock bumped against my ass cheeks and then the back of my thighs. I jumped when he poked my pussy, but his cock continued to aimlessly prod me.

Sensing that he couldn't figure out how to get it in, I reached back between my legs for his cock. I pulled him forward and guided him to my entrance. He pushed and swiveled but couldn't quite seem to line himself up. The head would slip across my lips, never going further in than the head. Ironically, through his inexperienced fumbling, he was tapping just the right spots. Still, I didn't want this to drag on longer than necessary.

I stood up and stepped away from Miles. When I turned back around, his face was a mix of regret and fear as if he thought the whole thing was over. Calm returned to him as he watched me climb up onto the bar stool and spread my legs. I smiled and motioned to him with my index finger. He stepped between my spread legs, his cock positioned at my entrance. We had better luck in this position, and he was able to slip in with ease. I placed one hand on the bar and one on the barstool to steady myself against his strokes. This wasn't the most comfortable position, so I leaned further onto the stool and raised my legs in the air. Miles took the cue and tucked his arms beneath my legs. Folding them back slightly, he resumed fucking me. He stared down at where we were joined as if he'd never seen anything like it in his life. I considered the thought that it was possible he never had.

Movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention, and I spotted Daniel shifting further down behind the bar toward us, his cock in his hand. He was stroking it and drinking in my body with his eyes. I couldn't get a good look at it, but from what I could tell, he was smaller than Miles.

"Miles, do you want the leftover hamburgers for lunch?" a voice shouted from somewhere nearby.

Miles and I froze in place, staring at each other. The horror on his face was surely the same he was seeing on mine. Daniel fumbled briefly but managed to get his cock stuffed back into his pants and then bounded over the bar like an action movie star. Half of his body disappeared around a corner at the other end of the room.

"Hey, Mrs. H," Daniel said to the voice at the top of the stairs above him.

"Oh, hi Daniel. Is Miles down there with you?" I assumed the voice belonged to the woman I'd seen arrive in the minivan and was Miles' mom.

"Yeah, he's...," Daniel craned his head back around the corner at us. We hadn't moved since Miles' mom had yelled down the stairs. "He's doing something. I'll send him up to get the food when he's done."

"Is everything ok? I thought I heard groaning or something like that."

"He dropped a box on his toe. You know how clumsy he is." Daniel forced a chuckle.

This must've been enough to steer Miles' mom away, because Daniel was back around the corner in the next moment and undoing his pants.

"Maybe we should stop," I said. My voice didn't sound very convincing to me, so there's no way it sounded convincing to Miles.

"We'll hurry. It'll be ok." Miles' voice and eyes were pleading. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of getting caught by his mom, but I was getting off letting him fuck me in front of Daniel.

"Ok, but we have to hurry."

Miles immediately began driving into me with a sense of urgency. The smack of his hips against my ass were very audible, and I wondered whether the sound was carrying up the stairs. I didn't have long to dwell on it, because Daniel suddenly appeared next to us. Clearly no longer content to simply watch, he wanted a hands-on show. With one hand still stroking himself, he reached out with the other and grabbed one of my bouncing breasts. He firmly cradled the flesh and pressed his fingertips into it, tracing my skin with the touch of a guy who knew how to handle a woman's breasts. His face was flooded with a look of pure satisfaction.

Conversely, there was a tinge of jealousy in Miles' face even though he was rapidly burying himself in me over and over. His eyes shifted from Daniel's hand on my breast, to my other breast, and back to where he was pistoning his wet cock into my pussy.

Even though Miles didn't have the biggest muscles, the ones in his arms rippled as he cradled my legs in his arms. His face had grown pink and sweaty with exertion and his abs were tense. He had a decent six-pack started. With either more time in the gym or more time fucking women on bar stools, it'd look great.

Daniel's body shifted next to me, and I watched as he leaned over and took my nipple into his mouth. He released his grip on that breast and shifted it to the other. The swirl of Daniel's tongue around my nipple was enough to heighten the mild pleasure from Miles' inexperienced fucking. I gently stroked the back of Daniel's head and pulled his face tighter against my breast.

In spite of whatever jealousy Miles may have had over watching Daniel paw over me, it didn't seem to be affecting the good time he was having. He threw his head back and let out a groan as he continued to pummel me. His strokes were becoming more erratic, which made it clear he wasn't going to last much longer. Hoping to bring myself along and give him an added thrill, I brought my hand down between us and framed my clit with my fingertips. Releasing the ache in my clit made me clench my eyes shut and grab a handful Daniel's hair, pulling his face even tighter against my breast. This spurred him on, and he attacked my nipple with new ferocity.

"Miles, I have your food," came his mom's voice down the stairs.

My eyes flew open, but I didn't stop strumming my clit and didn't let go of Daniel's head.

Daniel's tongue stopped lapping my nipple, but he didn't pull his mouth away.

Miles, slowed but didn't stop thrusting. "Ok, mom...unnhhh...I'll—I'll—get it in a sec."

"Are you ok? You sound strange." Her voice was full of concern, and I heard footsteps on the stairs.

Daniel spit out my nipple and sprinted around the end of the bar. He was still trying to stow his cock away and kept his lower body hidden as he peered around the corner. "He's just finishing some work."

For my part, I only made a half-hearted effort to get Miles to stop by placing my hand against his abdomen. He was doing his best to lower the volume of his groans but me clenching my pussy on him was making it tough. I knew we should stop, but the increasing risk of Miles getting busted by his mom was making for a great aphrodisiac. Besides, it's not like it was my mom that was about to catch us. Conversely, Miles was apparently so desperate to keep fucking me, that he was willing to do it even though his mom was less than 30 feet away.

"I'm—I'm almost done, mom." Miles' words rang true in more ways than one.

"What's that noise? What are you doing?" Miles' mom's voice was closer and sounded like it was just around the corner now. Daniel had finally gotten himself decent and was standing at the edge of the wall, apparently blocking her path.

"Actually, Mrs. H," Daniel lowered his voice to a whisper that I could barely make out. "He's working on a Christmas present...but don't tell him I told you."

"Oh, for me?" Miles' mom sounded intrigued.

"My lips are sealed." Daniel added a chuckle that sounded fairly believable.

There was a long pause before Miles' mom responded. "Oh, ok. Well, lunch is ready up here. There's a burger for you too."

"Thanks, Mrs. H."

Miles picked up speed again as the sound of his mom's footsteps faded back up the stairs. Daniel already had his cock back out by the time he reappeared next to me. It hovered in the air above my jiggling breasts. Clearly, he wanted me to stroke him, but his earlier misstep of calling me a "bitch" was still fresh in my mind.

Rather than grab his cock, I laid back flat onto the bar stool and began rubbing my breasts with one hand while resuming gently stroking my clit with my fingertips with my other hand. Seeing that my hands were now occupied, Daniel began stroking his own cock again.

"Oh...shit...," Miles hissed. His strokes were erratic again, and I knew he was about to cum. At the same time, Daniel tapped his cock against my left breast and rubbed his head across my nipple. This seemed to be just enough to send Miles over the edge. He shut his eyes and threw his head back, letting out a deep grown. I snatched my hand away from my pussy shoved hard against his abdomen while scooting my hips away from him. As his cock slipped from my pussy, it sprayed one—then two—then three long ropes of cum that streaked across my pussy and onto my stomach. Miles forcefully seized his wet cock and stroked it, sending two more equally long spurts that splashed against my right thigh and up the right side of my torso. The spurts slowed to drips that fell between my legs and onto the floor.