Christmas Party, Don't Try Too Hard

Story Info
Too much effort in a project can have its share of problems.
3.4k words
4.2
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Matt.

At the age of twenty five, I had an ok job in accounts working at a College. The staff were great and we got on really well. Many times we had jokes and laughs in between the hard work and commitment to the students. I will say this though, before these events I had never cross dressed and certainly was heterosexual. I had nothing against LGBT, just I knew I fancied ladies not men.

The trouble started when I was dared to go to a College staff Christmas dinner dressed as a lady. It wasn't unusual for guys to get dares like that and all the staff took it in jest. That year I did the best I could, even buying "chicken fillets" to go in the bra and a nice dark brown bob wig. The Chinese silk mini dress I wore certainly got tongues wagging and everyone was shocked at how good my legs were once I had shaved them. They had even given me a name badge with Matilda on it and the name stuck. What I hadn't admitted was that at home, my neighbour Madge was a beautician and she helped me with everything.

The next year, in November the talk was so great that about twenty people dared Matilda to return. As someone that did quite a bit of cardio exercise, my whole mind set was to do better than previously. So it was one evening that I sat with Madge over a bottle of wine, that we tried to work out a way of doing better than the previous year. Madge then suggested rather than better, what about bigger? I looked at her with a blank look.

She then told me about saline solution that could be injected into the chest to make boobs and within a few weeks it has dissipated around the body safely. I wasn't sure when she first suggested it. Then Madge's husband Phil, said that Madge sometimes would do it to herself, "for a lift" at parties.

So the decision was made for Matilda to wear a silky dress and Madge suggested I just go with a cup size C. The breasts that size and the silky material would be a shock for anyone.

I then spent a couple of weeks finding the perfect dress with the help of Madge, plus some knock out shoes. Last years wig was still good to go. That just left Madge to do her bit with the makeup and "asset construction".

On the day of the party, I literally spent the entire day round Madge's house turning up just after breakfast. We got serious with everything. Madge and Phil had got used to me being round theirs and not wearing too much. They just thought it was part of the fun, nothing sexual about it, just funny.

As I sat in a chair, Madge got the equipment out to inject the saline. I was nervous, but very quickly she had cleaned the skin areas and fitted the needles. Connecting everything up she set the machine to the right settings and slowly it pumped the liquid into my chest. Madge was being very careful and had the machine do it slowly. It took about thirty minutes before the machine clicked off. We could see there was still some in the chamber, but Madge said that I now had C cup breasts and that was enough. Before I took a look in the mirror, I thought C cups were relatively small. I was in for a surprise, well two, as I took a first look at my new chest!!!!!!! I had to try hard not to play with them, they looked that nice.

Once I was disconnected and needles removed and me cleaned, we got into everything else. Body hair removed, check. Fake tan and creams, check. Nails with extensions and done in a flawless bright sparkly varnish, check. Toe nails done in same varnish, check. The list went on and we had a busy day. Thankfully at five o'clock, Madge had finished her Matilda artwork.

I didn't know what I was expecting to see when looking at myself. I took a look in the mirror and was in for a shock. There before me was a sexy young lady with a good pair of breasts. I was wearing a greenish gold silk strappy Hollister dress. It ended a few inches above my knees, but that wasn't what I was looking at. My boobs, especially my nipples stuck out like mini beacons from the material.

Looking at myself I could feel my nipples actually get harder and protrude a little more. The rest of the outfit and makeup was perfect. Madge had done an amazing job. Thankfully I wore a tight pair of knickers that kept my chap in order. If I hadn't I am sure it would be rock solid as I looked in that mirror.

My concern now was coping with the shoes. When Madge had seen the dress, she insisted I wear strappy heels rather than court shoes or flats. So stiletto heeled strappy shoes it was, in sparkly black with ankle straps. Thankfully the heels were not too high, probably about two inches, but still that was two inches higher than I was used to.

After a final look at myself, Phil offered to drop me off at the party and pick me up later.

The evening was a massive success and I was the centre of attention. Men who were mates, I even thought they treated me like a lady. Some putting their arms around my waist, others wants to have a dance with me. It was utterly hilarious. The six hour evening shot by and all too soon Phil was there to pick me up. Thank god I thought as I realised I was totally knackered.

The Christmas do was always the Saturday after the last working day of the year. So I wouldn't see anybody from work until the start of the new year. That gave Madge's lend of an elasticated belt I fitted around my chest, enough time to help dissipate the saline. At the beginning of January, we were all back at work and my body looked like nothing was out of the ordinary. I still went swimming as usual, but it took ages for the staff to put the Christmas do out of their minds, with how I looked. For weeks after I was shown photos and videos of me. The surprise on peoples faces was just brilliant and captivating. There were suggestions I was wearing a bra with fake boobs on them, or were they attached directly to my skin? Questions kept coming for months after.

November came around again and this time nearly everyone wanted the return of Matilda, even the Principal. I thought it was old news, but when you have over one hundred people badgering you at work, you don't have a great deal of choice.

So it was that November, I was sitting with Madge and Phil trying to think up something new. After probably too much wine, what we agreed was that I would go with slightly bigger boobs and a backless dress. Madge was worried though. Her regular supplier had changed the ingredients of the saline solution and she was still getting used to the new ones properties. She actually told me not to do it and maybe find another way. Maybe stick on boobs or something, anything. She even said she had a source for HH sized fake breasts, but I thought that would be a comedy move so turned it down. I was insistent though about doing the same as the previous year, only bigger and the plan was set.

The weeks preceding the Christmas party I was searching for a dress and work colleagues continually asking me about what I was wearing. I went the distance, getting a backless little satin strappy dress in white and a pair of four inch stilettos in sparkly silver. I treated it like sport, always pushing that bit further to get that bit better. This time though, I practiced in the shoes. Thank god I did as at first they were almost impossible. How on earth did women cope with them daily I thought.

The day of the party came and like before I was round to Madge just after breakfast. We sat for a bit though, as Madge was really worried. She hadn't had time with the new "temporary boob stuff" yet and she didn't want to do it. She then showed me a pair of D sized fake boobs she could fit to me, just to give me another option. I was totally stupid and said no, I really wanted the same as the previous year. I am sure Madge said something like, "On your head be it" as I was being so dogged.

Everything was setup and got going. This time, as Madge was nervous, she said she would run it even slower, so it would take about an hour. I was a bit annoyed at Madge for trying to dissuade me and it was at this moment familiarity bred contempt. Once her back was turned, I adjusted a couple of the dials. I was sure she had set it to give me B cups, so I just put it back to C cup...right.

Knowing the machine stops once complete, Madge went off to do some chores and I just zoned out in the chair and ended up falling asleep.

I was woken by the little buzzer and just then Madge stepped in. We both took in the sight before us. She had wanted me to have smaller boobs and I had wanted slightly bigger. What I was looking at were huge. Neither of us spoke, we just couldn't believe the size of them. Once disconnected and cleaned up, I stood up with difficulty as my balance was all over the place.

Madge looked at me and knew straight away that I had tampered with the equipment and told me off. Boy was I having regrets now. Madge got a clothes tape measure and checked my size. I was a 36 DD. She then checked around the breasts for stretch marks, but amazingly there were not any. Madge was in a panic of what to do. My panic was whether the dress would fit or not, and sort out the problems later.

I calmed Madge down and got her back into party business mode. True to her skill I was ready by five o'clock and facially Matilda looked even better than the previous year. It was just the crazy boobs that were an issue. Luckily the dress had tie straps for the shoulders, so adjusted to contain the extra mass. Standing there in the dress, with the usual tight knickers on, I was gobsmacked how I looked.

The party was a massive success. Nobody could believe the body I had. Some even wanted me to reveal all and show the trick involved. I thought, the dress wasn't exactly hiding much anyway. One high note was that my boss danced with me a few times. His wife filmed us and we all had a good laugh about it, even suggesting Matilda and her husband do a slow dance. Thankfully that was turned down.

Eventually Phil came to pick me up. It had been a great and very entertaining evening. That night I was so tired, I didn't even remove the makeup, I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

I was suddenly awoken by my door bell ringing with urgency. Looking at the clock it was 9am. What did anyone want at that time on a Sunday morning?

It was Madge and she barged past me into my home. She was almost hyperventilating and finding it difficult to get her words out. After a cup of tea, she was calmed and then told me that she had finally got the chemical composition of the new saline solution and it wasn't good. I looked at her blankly. She went on to say that the mixture, would no dissipate around my body as it now had a fixing agent as part of the mix. I was now in shock. I asked her how long before the chest would go down and Madge admitted that it wouldn't!!!!!!

That day we tried to come up with ideas of what to do. But apart from me cancelling my Christmas visit to family on the other side of the country, nothing was positive. All I could do was try and get a doctors appointment and see if he could do anything.

So that Monday, dead on 8am I phoned the doctor in hope of getting an appointment. On good days it was nigh on impossible to see a doctor, but the stars must have aligned or something as within a few minutes I had got through and arranged a doctors appointment at 2pm.

The appointment couldn't come soon enough, but the issue was finding something to wear that would somehow hide the situation. With my usual jeans on, I wore a baggy T shirt and one of Phil's fleece jackets and Madge came with me for support. Even with the big fleece, I still felt totally stupid.

I was called into the doctors room. He was a locum and I had never met him before. I couldn't speak when asked about what the problem was, and it was Madge that started to unzip the jacket. Eventually I slipped of the jacket and the two problems became self evident.

The doctor got me to take my t shirt off so he could have a good look. After many questions and us relaying what had happened, including that Madge had told me not to, the doctor sat and looked at them in deep thought.

Not knowing me, the doctor asked if I wanted to put my name down for a sex change. Once I had recovered from that I replied that I wanted them removed. He then said it would take time. In my mind, how long was that two weeks, three? He went on to say that is it wasn't an urgent medical need, the wait is quite lengthy, maybe a year or two!!! I almost passed out on hearing that.

We had told him we had measured them at 36DD on Saturday and he was a bit surprised. Once he looked at the chemicals involved, he came to a particular one and pointed. The doctor said that it was an active ingredient that would continue to collect fatting tissue and bond it to the mass. He got a tape measure out from one of his drawers and once checked, I was now a 36EE!!!! He didn't know how long the substance would remain active, but it could be weeks or even months, meaning they could still grow more. We left there in total silence and headed home.

All through Christmas I just stayed indoors and didn't answer the phone or anything. My only outside contact over those days were Madge and Phil.

A few days before the return to work, I sent an email to HR and told the whole story and my predicament. The lady responded that a meeting had been arranged for the Monday morning at 8am before other staff got in.

When Monday came I wore the baggiest top I had and headed into work. I felt total dejection. I didn't know if I would lose my job and what would happen. At the meeting the HR lady was brilliant and she just was trying to find ways through the situation rather than cause problems. After we had chatted for about an hour, she called in my manager and I couldn't help but notice his eyes bulge when he saw the state I was in.

He was a very practical man, so went through the options. Firstly, carry on dressed as a man, but with that chest it would be difficult. Secondly I dress as a lady and everyone agreed that I could do that well enough. He then went on that there was a third option. Both the HR lady and I didn't know what he was going to say. My manager said the the third option was Matilda return permanently and have a sex change.

Both my manager and the HR lady said, whatever I chose would be supported by the establishment. They told me to go home for a couple of days and decide which route I wanted to take.

Over those two days, with the help of Madge, the only option was for me to dress as a woman until the offending items could be removed. When I told work they understood and said for me to stay home as they were sending help. That was a very cryptic message I thought.

As Madge and I waited, I contacted my doctor to confirm I wanted to be put on the list to have the boobs removed.

A couple of hours later my buzzer went and it was two of the girls from work, Fiona and Tracy. I sheepishly let them in as my flat was now a bit of a mess after my hibernation over Christmas. Straight away they got to work and had a dress for me to wear.

The staff had somehow heard about my predicament and there had been a quick whip round. Tracy then showed that I had £400 from the whip round in vouchers to spend at Dorothy Perkins and New Look.

Once Madge had fixed me up with a bit of everyday makeup, we were off in their car and heading to the shops. A bit of me was excited but I was really worried.

We spent four hours in those shops. What I found out was that Fiona and Tracy were to decide what my wardrobe would be, rather than me. Soon I had bags full of short skirts, very short dresses and blouses in satin, chiffon and silk. In addition we got a few pairs of more sensible court shoes with one and two inch heels. Plus a few bra and knicker sets. The three of us were over loaded as we returned back to my home.

Once everything was hung up, with particular time taken to pair blouses and skirts together. Fiona and Tracy had a tea and they left looking forward to seeing me in on Thursday.

That night I went through everything. Stupidly my main concern wasn't the crazy short skirts and dresses, it was the makeup. But Madge was brilliant saying she would sort things out each day.

So Thursday I wore a natural coloured bra and knickers. Over them I had a grey chiffon long sleeve blouse and a grey check mini skirt. It was only when I got outside and headed to my car that I realised it was mid winter and I was wearing very little. My whole body got goose bumps. As I drove I wondered if that was the cold or because I was going to work dressed like that.

At work everyone was amazing and they all commended me on my outfit. I had a quick meeting with the HR lady and my manager and then got on with my work. It's funny when you get engrossed in your work as everything around takes on an almost irrelevance. Even at lunch all was good as I sat in the canteen with everyone. That evening I nipped to the shops and got myself a good warm coat. My style gurus Fiona and Tracy had told me to get one that came to my hips rather than a long coat. I didn't want to argue, so that is what I got.

Over the next two weeks, everything at work turned back to normal, as normal as things could be in the situation. One evening over a wine with Madge she suggested I get semi permanent makeup. It would save her visiting each morning and it would be less faffing about. So that weekend all was done, plus Madge fitted me with earrings.

As time went I just got completely comfortable in my predicament. As I wasn't doing the exercise levels of before, when I went shopping, I stopped buying pies and sausages and energy dense items. Instead my trolley was salads, fruit and many very healthy items. I even had replaced all my bathroom products with ones from female ranges. Many days I would be smelling of lavender or rose. Amazingly, I had even got used to the two inch heel stilettos and short skirts.

It was in mid March that I contacted my doctor to cancel my boob removal request and replaced it with a sex change request...................

Thank you for reading...

Matilda