Christmas Party Night

Story Info
An unexpected surprise (or two) at a company Christmas party.
13.7k words
4.66
27.3k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

For those of you who haven't read any of my other stories I have been married to Ruth for the last 10 years and I have a step daughter called Joanne. Ruth is a very hot 5ft 6" brunette who regularly goes to the gym to keep fit. Her boobs are just about the perfect size and her ass is to die for. Joanne takes after her mum. She's about the same height with a stunning figure and has slightly bigger boobs and long light brown hair. I'm 6ft with short fair hair and keep in pretty decent shape myself, but its more from walking and hiking than the gym.

------------------------------------

Last year in the run up to Christmas I decided to splash out on a Christmas party night for all the guys and girls that help me run my business. I don't have staff as such but I reply on a good group of dedicated trades and financial experts. They all get well paid for their time but they have been with me for years and I know that they would drop everything to come and help if I had any issues. I thought it was time to show them how much I appreciated their help over the years.

I chatted with Ruth about it and she thought it was a great idea and said she had heard great reports about a hotel around an hours drive away.

I phoned the hotel to see what availability they had left for a group of 12 for one of their party nights. They only had one date left that could accommodate us and it was Saturday the 10th December. I asked them to pencil us in and I would confirm numbers with them in the next couple of days.

Ruth was planning on coming with us but when she heard the only available date she realised that it was the night of her company Christmas party so wouldn't be able to make it.

I suggested trying different hotels but she told me that I was probably lucky to get the one I did after leaving it so late to book and that I should go on my own and enjoy it.

The next day I checked with everyone on my intended guest list and they were all delighted to be asked. A couple of them had prior engagements but everyone else confirmed. There were going to be 9 of us in total.

They were a great bunch and whilst I was paying for the food and drink all night I wasn't going as far as springing for a room for them as well. I booked a room for myself as Ruth was staying at one of her work friends after her party so I thought I may as well. It would save me getting the train home afterwards.

The week before the party Joanne had called round to see her mum. She was looking Ruth's opinion on what to wear on her own Christmas night out. She brought round a few outfits, all of which seemed to be quite short and revealing...

She came down to where I was watching TV with the first option on to get a man's perspective...

"What do you think Pete?" she asked, giving me a twirl.

It was a short, pink number which showed plenty of cleavage at the front and plenty of her long legs. It was quite tight and I could see every curve of her stunning figure.

"It looks lovely." I replied, trying desperately to look her in the eyes as I responded.

"Hmmmm..." replied Joanne with a smile, "Not sure lovely is the look I was going for."

"What look were you going for?" I asked.

"The kind that of look that says - Fuck me now." she replied with a wink.

I didn't know what to say and sat there speechless thinking that someone was going to get very lucky on her night out.

"I'll try the next one on and see what you think of it." she called as she left to go back to our bedroom to try on another option.

A few minutes later she came back and if I thought the first one was revealing, this one didn't leave anything to the imagination.

Once again it was short, VERY short, quite a bit shorter even than the last one... I could see the creases on her ass cheeks and from where I was sitting on the sofa I could see her lace covered pussy when she turned round. There were cutouts in the sides which showed quite a bit of underboob and she was obviously not wearing a bra.

I knew she had her nipples pierced and I could see the outline through the electric blue skintight satin material.

"So?" she asked, as she turned this way and that, "what about this one?"

"Emmmmm.." I replied, trying to come up with something tactful to say.

"Do you like it then or not?" she asked, prompting for an answer.

I shifted in my seat slightly trying to hide my ever growing cock and replied that it certainly showed off her figure well.

"Have you got a hard on?" she whispered, looking down at my crotch.

"No." I replied quickly, covering the area with my hands.

Joanne stood in front of me and bent over, giving me an eyeful of her amazing boobs before moving my hands out of the way and squeezing my rock hard cock.

"You do." she smiled as she stood back up. "This dress must be doing something for you. I'll be back with one final option."

I couldn't help but watch as she left the room wishing I was alone so I could get my cock out for some relief.

A few minutes later Joanne came back with her last option.

This one covered quite a bit more but it was essentially all see through. I was told later on by Ruth that it was called a naked dress... I could see why.

It came about half way down her thighs and was all nude coloured mesh with strategically placed lace flowers covering her 'modesty'. I could tell that she had ditched her knickers for this one as well as her bra.

"So what do you think?" she asked. "Would you want to fuck me wearing this?"

Once again I was lost for words. What is the correct response when you're stunning step daughter asks you if you would like to fuck her?

"I'm not sure if it's a bit long?" said Joanne, interrupting my thoughts as she hitched it up slightly.

Standing right in front of me now I could see her naked pussy under the raised hem of her dress. It was glistening and I'm pretty sure she was deliberately trying to get a reaction from me.

"I can pretty much see everything." I stammered, "So if that's the look you're going for it works."

She leaned forward again and squeezed my still hard cock. "It looks like you like what you see though." she whispered before giving me a peck on the cheek.

As she left the living room I could hear her telling her mum that I liked the last one the best.

A couple of minutes later Ruth came back down our hallway and asked if I wanted a drink.

She told me Joanne was getting changed back into her normal clothes as I joined her in the kitchen for a soft drink.

"So you preferred the last dress then?" asked Ruth with a smile. "I wonder why that would be?"

"Well none of them really covered very much." I replied.

"Joanne said you had a huge hard on watching her in the last one... At least she said it felt huge."

What on earth had Joanne said? I didn't want Ruth to think I was perving over her daughter.

Just then Joanne came and joined us, now dressed in jeans and t-shirt.

"I was just telling Pete you thought he had a huge cock." said Ruth, turning to her daughter with a wink.

"Well I think he REALLY liked that last dress in particular." replied Joanne, smiling. "I just had to see how much of an effect it was having."

I was just standing there mouth half open as my wife and step daughter were discussing my cock.

"So is it as big as I think it is?" asked Joanne, turning to me.

"I'm not answering that," I stammered, "You may ask your mum."

"Well mum," she asked turning to Ruth, "just how big is it."

"That's for me to know and you to find out..." she replied with a wink.

"Ohhhhh... promises, promises." laughed Joanne.

Deciding to change the subject slightly I asked Joanne when and where her party was.

"It's in the Manor House resort on the 10th of December." she replied, "There's a group of us from work are just going to get the train down and back."

"The Manor House?" I replied, stunned that it was the same venue and same night as my own.

"That's were ours is and on the same night..."

"Oh really?" replied Joanne, "One of our managers had heard great things about it and decided to book it weeks ago."

"How many of you are going then?" I asked.

"There are about 25 of us I think," she replied, "mostly women and mostly around the same age. There are quite a few who live closer to it so I think that was part of the reason in booking it. The rest of us will get a train or taxi. Kirsty and I are the only ones getting on the train nearest here."

"Pete could give you both a lift if you want, couldn't you Pete." said Ruth, looking over at me.

"Sure, no problem." I replied, "Although I'm staying over that night as the last train home is at 11.00pm and I don't want to leave the rest of the guys on their own whenever I'm paying. If you don't mind getting the last train home after I can certainly bring you both down."

"Thanks, that would be great." replied Joanne, "At least we won't get soaked if its raining. It doesn't matter so much on the way home."

Joanne left a few minutes later leaving Ruth and I on our own.

"So you really liked that last dress then?" she said moving closer to me and rubbing her hand over my crotch. "Why don't you take me to bed and you can imagine it's me wearing it on a night out and fuck me with that big cock of yours."

I didn't need asking twice and we quickly made our way down to our bedroom.

We stripped each other naked in record time and Ruth pushed me back on the bed before kneeling down on the floor in front of me and taking my hard cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck..." I gasped, "That feels so good."

"It will feel ever better in my pussy." replied Ruth as she stopped sucking my cock for a second.

A couple of minutes later I pulled her up from her kneeling position and she climbed on top of me.

She took hold of my cock, guiding it into her wet pussy before slowing easing herself down all the way until I was buried deep inside her.

"Oh yes..." she gasped, as she ground herself down on me.

She rode me like that for several minutes before she cried out that she was cumming.

She collapsed on my chest as she recovered from her orgasm and after a minute to catch her breath she leaned back and asked me where I wanted her.

"On all fours." I told her as she lifted herself up off my cock.

Just then we heard a knock on the door frame of our open bedroom door and a voice say "sorry". We turned round to see Joanne standing in the doorway.

"I forgot my party shoes." she said slightly embarrassed, pointing to the box in the corner of the room.

As she walked over to get it though it seemed like she couldn't take her eyes off my still hard cock, covered in the juices from Ruth's pussy.

"It really is huge isn't it." she smiled shyly at her mum, "Can I touch it?"

"Go on then," smiled Ruth, "You can have a quick feel of it then you need to go. Pete hasn't cum yet."

Joanne smiled as she came and sat on the bed beside me. She looked me in the eye nearly asking for permission before she took my cock in her warm hand slowly stroking it up and down.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Not only was my step daughter giving me a hand job but my wife was the one who suggested it.

"I can hardly get my hand all the way round it." whispered Joanne. "I bet it spurts loads when it cums."

"If you keep going like this you'll find out." I gasped as I felt a tingle in my balls.

"Ok, that's enough." interrupted Ruth, "I can't have him cumming just yet."

"Spoil sport," replied Joanne with her lip turned down. "Can I not watch until he cums?"

"Alright, but then you're out of here." replied Ruth.

Ruth turned round and got on all fours and looked over at me as if to say "hurry up."

I knelt behind her and guided my cock back inside her pussy before taking hold of her ass and fucking her.

It was so surreal, fucking Ruth while Joanne sat there watching. I didn't think I would last very long at all.

After a couple of minutes I grabbed hold of Ruth's hair with one hand and pulled her head back. I know she loved the feel of it and so did I.

I took a quick glance over at Joanne and she had unzipped her jeans and had one hand buried down the front playing with her pussy.

As I watched Joanne finger herself in front of me I called out to Ruth that I was going to cum.

"Let me see." called Joanne, coming closer to us.

As the first spurts of cum made their way up my cock, I pulled out and starting wanking my cock hard as spurt after spurt after spurt of white sticky cum flew from its tip and landed on Ruth's ass and up her back.

It seemed to last forever but as it slowed down I let my cock drop from my hand and grabbed Ruth's ass for support.

Joanne looked up at me briefly before taking my cum covered cock in her hand and slowly wanking it and squeezing it, pulling back the foreskin, trying to get the last few drops of cum from it.

After a minute or two she let go, licking my cum from her fingertips as she stood back up again.

"That was a LOT of cum." she smiled, "thanks for letting me watch. I can only imagine what it would it feel like when it's inside you."

"It feels even better." replied Ruth, "But we need to get cleaned up now so time for you to go."

"I know," sighed Joanne, zipping up her jeans, "I'll see you soon."

As soon as Joanne had left Ruth looked over at me raising her eyebrows.

"What?" I asked, trying hard to keep the smile from my face.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, knowing rightly what the answer was.

"Which bit?" I replied, "Fucking you while Joanne watched or her playing with my cock?"

"Both." she replied.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't." I replied, getting up to have a shower.

"It's just a real shame she's single." said Ruth getting up as well, "I'd love her to find someone and someone with a big cock this time not like that last waster. She said the sex was awful, his cock was that small. She had to get herself off every time after he left. I'm surprised they stayed together for a year."

"Maybe I should just let her borrow this big boy when she's horny." she said coming over to me and grabbing my cock.

I presumed she was joking but the thought if it made my cock harden.

"Ohhhh... You'd like that wouldn't you? Can you imagine that big cock of yours buried deep inside my daughters pussy?"

I certainly could and my cock was growing rapidly at the thought.

"Interesting...." she said, more to herself than me, as she held onto my cock as it grew.

"The shower can wait," she suddenly decided, getting down on her knees and taking my cum covered cock in her mouth, "I need to get off again."

She sucked me like that until I was rock hard once again before pushing me back on the bed and climbing on top.

She fucked me cowgirl style for only a couple of minutes until she cried out with her second orgasm.

"Ok, now it's time for a shower." she smiled, as she lifted herself off me. "You can finish yourself off thinking about my daughter."

So that's just what I did. As I wanked furiously trying to get myself off again I imagined getting the opportunity to fuck Joanne in all sorts of positions and in every hole... I came hard as I thought about cumming inside her, her legs up on my shoulders and her fingers playing with her pussy as I fucked her.

Not that it was ever going to happen....

A week later it was time for our Christmas party nights. Ruth had spend the last hour getting ready and looked amazing. She had on a pretty short number herself, not quite as short as Joanne's but very sexy none the less. It showed plenty of cleavage and I imagined what other men would be wanting to do to her later that night.

Ruth and I had what I suppose you could call a bit of an open marriage. We both fucked other people every so often but always with permission and normally with the other person in the room. It worked for us and the re-telling of our exploits spiced up our sex life at home.

I didn't doubt that Ruth could have any man she wanted tonight but she was fussy and didn't like to play too close to home either. We didn't want to be the talk of the town...

We both knew that if something were to happen tonight we would tell each other first and then hopefully look at photos or video of any encounters when we got home.

I knew I had a hotel room for the night but I wasn't planning on hooking up with anyone, especially none of my invited guests. I didn't want to give the wrong impression.

Ruth wasn't staying at the hotel their function was being held at, just at her friends after so her chances were limited too.

Some guy might get lucky with a quick blowjob or get to finger her pussy but that would likely be the height of it.

I had texted Joanne earlier in the day to tell her I would pick her up after I had dropped Ruth off at her friends.

I finished getting ready myself before checking on Ruth to see if she was ready to go.

I was going smart casual. Dark, dressy jeans and shirt paired with my favourite sports jacket.

After dropping Ruth at her friends with a promise to stay in touch I called round to Joanne's to pick her up.

I was a few minutes early so rang the bell before letting myself in.

"Joanne." I called, "You nearly ready?"

"Up here." she shouted from somewhere upstairs. "Can you come up for a second?"

I headed upstairs to Joanne's bedroom and opened the door.

Unknown to me, Joanne's friend Kirsty was also there getting ready.

"Pete, this is Kirsty, Kirsty this is Pete who I was telling you about." said Joanne.

I had never met Kirsty before but she was a stunning blond, slightly shorter than Joanne but had an amazing figure on her. She had boobs to die for and she was wearing the second dress Joanne had tried on whenever she was round. There was a lot on show and I didn't know where to look.

"Are you girls nearly ready." I asked, trying hard not to stare.

"We need your opinion." replied Joanne. "I KNOW you love my dress AND the one Kirsty is wearing."

"and... " I replied.

"Well I can't really wear a bra with mine or knickers. Do you think it all looks ok. I don't want to look cheap, just sexy."

"You look amazing, especially with your hair and makeup done and your heels on." I replied.

The dress didn't show as much as I had thought when I first saw it. I could still see the outline of her pierced nipples but that was about it. Maybe it was just the lighting in her bedroom?

"Kirsty thinks her dress doesn't really suit her. She had ordered one online but it didn't arrive so I lent her that one. I told her you loved it on me."

Kirsty stood in front of me at that point and did a twirl so I could see the dress is all it's glory.

"I think you look amazing." I replied, feeling my cheeks colour as these two young women paraded themselves in front of me.

"My boobs aren't spilling out too much are they?" she asked, pushing and pulling at them.

"No, your boobs look great." I replied, thinking how good her hard nipples looked under the tight material.

"Can you see the outline of my g-string?" she asked next, turning round so her cute ass was facing me.

I could see it but should I say that I could?

"Joanne says I should lose the knickers but I think she just didn't want to be the only one going commando..."

"Well I can see the outline but it's up to you." I replied, not sure what to tell her.

"Ok that's decided then," replied Kirsty as she lifted up the hem of her dress and pulled off her g-string in front of me giving me a quick glimpse of her shaved pussy.

"Hold this a second for me please." she said, handing me her slightly warm g-string, before pulling down the bottom of her dress again.

"Thanks" she said, taking her g-string back off me and finding her handbag to put it in.

My cock had started to harden as I was watching them finish getting ready so I made my excuses and told them I would wait downstairs.