Christmas Party Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea how much I want to right now but I can't Joanne, what about your mum."

"Mum said it was ok." she smiled.

"What?" I stuttered, "When?"

"I phoned her earlier to tell her that I missed my train and you were letting me stay the night in your room. I joked that I might not be able to resist your big cock and she said that I could borrow you if I wanted."

"Seriously?" I replied, slightly shocked that Ruth would suggest lending me to her daughter.

"She also said you wouldn't believe me." replied Joanne, getting up to get her phone from the bedside table. She opened it and showed me the latest text from her mum. "Tell Pete he has my blessing and if he doesn't believe you show him this text. Just make sure you tell him to give you a good fucking xx"

"Happy now?" asked Joanne, setting her phone on the table. "The only other thing she told me was that I should record it so she can watch it later."

I glanced at her phone and noticed the video function was on and recording.

"So, which hole do you want first?"

I pulled her towards me and kissed her hard on the lips before pushing her head down towards my hard cock.

She took it eagerly in her mouth, sucking it in and swirling her tongue around the tip. The piercing on her tongue felt amazing as it rubbed over the slit on the tip of my cock. I had never had a blowjob before from someone with their tongue pierced.

After a minute or two enjoying the moment I pulled her up from my cock and told her I wanted to taste her pussy.

She needed no encouragement and turned round swinging her leg over my head so we could sixty nine each other.

She went back to sucking my cock as I tenderly started licking round her pussy. There was some drying cum but I didn't care at that point, I just wanted to taste her.

I dove my tongue inside her, gripping hold of her ass cheeks, pulling her tight towards me, wanting to get as far in as I could, taste as much of her as I could.

I sucked, licked and nibbled on her clit as she worked on my cock and balls, wanking my cock slowly as she engulfed it with her mouth, squeezing my balls and licking up and down each side. Ruth was no amateur in the blowjob department but Joanne was amazing.

After a couple of minutes she sat up and shuffled forward, "I need to see what this feels like inside me."

She was now sitting on my cock rubbing her pussy lips up and down it, coating it in her juices.

She was moaning to herself and I thought she was going to cum just like that but she lifted herself up, reached underneath and took hold of my cock before lining herself and lowering her well fucked pussy down onto it.

Even though she had just been fucked by three different guys her pussy felt divine. Warm, wet and tight.

She had the cutest ass and as she leaned forward and started slowly working her pussy up and down my cock I was in heaven.

I couldn't take my eyes off her ass as it started speeding up, bouncing harder and harder on my cock. I grabbed hold of it with both hands lifting it up before pushing it hard back down again. A couple more minutes was all it took for Joanne to reach her next orgasm...

She sat back slightly, holding her breath as the wave of pleasure washed over her. I kept hold of her hips, not wanting to lose that contact but not moving so I didn't interrupt her.

After catching her breath, she lifted herself up off my cock and turned round, sitting on my legs, my cock straight out in front of her. "That was so so good..." she gasped, "It's your turn now though. Where do you want me?"

As she sat in front of me her hand was leisurely wanking my cock like it was her own.

I loved her ass but her boobs were also amazing and I was staring at them as I wondered which position I wanted her in.

"You like my boobs do you?" asked Joanne, noticing where my eyes were at.

"I love your boobs." I replied, smiling.

Joanne moved forward slightly letting go of my cock and reached behind my head to add an extra pillow. She then took hold of my cock and slid it into her pussy once more before leaning forward and dangling her boobs right in front of my face. "How's this?" she asked, smiling.

"Perfect." I replied, taking her boobs in my hands and leaning forward to suck on one nipple then another.

Joanne, moved slowly up and down on my cock as I sucked and nibbled on her boobs, even giving her a love bite to mark the occasion.

After a couple of minutes I pulled her towards me, her boobs crushed against my chest. I took hold of her ass with both hands and lifting her up slightly I started pounding her pussy with my cock.

"Oh fuck....." she gasped, "keep going."

I knew I wouldn't cum like this, especially when I had already cum once tonight so I fucked her as hard as I could for the next few minutes, slapping her ass occasionally, trying to get her to cum once again and she did... Twice more before I slowed down and turned over, trapping her beneath me, my cock still inside her.

"What now I wonder?" she asked smiling, "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

Did I ever...

I slipped my cock from her pussy and took one of the pillows from behind her head and as Joanne lifted her ass up I slid it beneath her to get a better angle.

"You sure about this?" I asked, rubbing my cock around her asshole.

Joanne just nodded at me and spread her legs, holding one in each hand just behind her knees.

I tentatively inserted the tip of my cock into her puckered ass, pushing slowly inside her, not wanting to hurt her. After the tip squeezed in the rest went in quickly. I was soon up to my balls in her ass.

"Are you ok?" I asked, concerned that my cock was a lot bigger than the last ones that had been there only a short time ago.

"Oh yes." she gasped.

I took that as a good sign and slowly started fucking her. I couldn't believe I was fucking my step daughter in the ass and I wasn't sure how long I was going to last.

As I sped up slightly I used my thumb and fingers to rub around her pussy, slipping a finger or two inside.

Joanne looked to be in heaven, as was I. "Go harder" she gasped, letting go of one her legs and using her free hand to rub at her pussy. I obviously wasn't hitting just the right spot.

I grabbed her thighs and fucked her ass harder and harder as Joanne rubbed furiously at her pussy.

"I'm going to cum." I gasped, pulling my cock from her ass and wanking it furiously over Joannes stunning body.

Spurt after spurt of my warm white cum flew from my cock, landing on Joannes pussy, stomach and boobs. Joanne groaned as my cum coated her body fingering herself to another orgasm.

As the cum started easing from my cock, she looked up at me rubbing her hands over her body, wiping the cum all over her boobs and even down into her pussy. She finally scooped the last bit up with her fingers and lifted it up to her lips licking them clean with a smile.

"Well that was a night to remember." she gasped as she sat up.

"It certainly was." I replied, collapsing on the bed beside her.

I lay there not quite believing what had just happened.

Joanne reached over me to grab her phone before turning off the recording. "I'm going to send mum a copy. Do you want one?"

"For sure." I replied, "I think I'll be watching this back again and again."

"We can do a repeat of it in future if you're up for it?" she replied, "I know I would be..."

She sent a copy of the video to Ruth and me before heading to the ensuite to get cleaned up. Once she had came back I went myself and got cleaned up.

When I came back to the room Joanne was lying under the duvet on my bed. "Do you mind if I join you tonight?"

"Not at all." I replied, climbing in beside her. I lay behind her with my arm draped loosely over her body, my hand resting on her boobs. She shuffled back a bit, her ass resting in my crotch making my cock stir slightly.

Before long we were both fast asleep.

I was woken the next morning with a warm wet sensation on my cock. It took me a few seconds to remember where I was, and who I was with.

I pulled back the duvet a bit to see Joanne eagerly sucking on my cock.

"Morning." she mumbled, her mouth full.

"Good morning yourself." I replied, reaching down to run my hand over her body.

A few minutes later once I was nice and hard she stopped sucking my cock and climbed on top of me.

"I hope this is ok?" she asked as she lined my cock up with her pussy, "I've been thinking of you cumming inside me ever since I woke up."

I didn't reply and just pulled her towards me and kissed her hard on the lips before grabbing her ass and pounding her pussy as hard as I could.

I slowed down after a couple of minutes to allow Joanne to find her own rhythm. She sat back up, rocking back and forth on my cock, her glorious boobs sitting proud, her nipples hard as nails.

She rested her hands on my stomach and closed her eyes as she speeded up, coming close to orgasm.

A few seconds later, she closed her eyes and let out a moan of pleasure. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as she came.

She smiled at me as she opened her eyes a few seconds later. "Thats a nice way to start the day."

I sat up, my cock still deep in her pussy and grabbing her waist I turned her round and lay her on the bed.

I put her legs up on my shoulders and watched her boobs bouncing in front of me as fucked her.

"I want you to cum inside me," she whispered a couple of minutes later.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "Are you on the pill?"

"Of course." she replied. "I just want your cum inside me. That big cock of yours feels so good... It's bound to feel even better when it spurts in my tight pussy."

I was getting very close the way she was talking and she knew it.

"I was so turned on last night knowing you were watching me get fucked. Did you like those guys filling all my holes. I bet you wished it was you at the time. Do you think I was a slut for fucking four men in one night? I sucked that guy off in the bar as well. Did you see that? It was such a turn on knowing someone could be watching as they groped my ass and fingered me."

I was so close to cumming. I did think she acted like a slut last night but it was so hot to watch....

"Are you close?" she whispered, "Are you going to fill my pussy with your cum? I hope there's a lot."

I pulled out and before she could complain I rolled her over onto her front and slid my cock back into her pussy from behind.

I held tight onto her ass cheeks as I fucked her from behind.

With the image of her fucked by three guys last night in my mind I buried my cock as deep inside her as I could and let my cum explode from its tip....

I held tightly onto her ass as my cock spasmed inside her, spurt after spurt of cum filling her pussy.

After a minute or two it slowed down and I pulled out and collapsed beside her on the bed.

"Wow." smiled Joanne, turning round to face me. "That was a lot."

To prove the point she slid two fingers inside her pussy and scooping out some of my cum, brought them up to her mouth and licked them clean.

She repeated this a few times, getting as much of my cum as she could.

"So good." she smiled as she licked the last few drops from her fingers before kissing me on the lips. "Fancy joining me in the shower?"

I couldn't resist and after fucking once more in the shower we got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. We got a few looks with Joanne still wearing her dress from the night before. In the bright lights of the dining room you really could see just how little it covered.

The other guests probably thought I had paid for her for the night but I didn't care. Chances were I wouldn't see any of them again.

After a good breakfast I checked out and we headed for home. I dropped Joanne off first and went home wondering whether Ruth had as good a night as I had....