Christmas Party Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped moving, her pussy clamping my cock in place as she orgasmed.

I kept my hands on her hips, not moving, not wanting to interrupt her as she came down from her high.

"Wow." she sighed a couple of minutes later, lifting herself up off my cock. "That felt so good. I haven't came that hard in a long long time. Your turn now though. Where do you want me?"

"Lie on the bed for me," I replied, getting up, "keep your legs over the end."

She did as I asked and I knelt in front of her spreading her legs before guiding my cock back inside her wet pussy.

I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders before sliding my cock all the way in. I slowly started fucking her as I gripped her thighs.

Her boobs bouncing in front of me were something to behold.... I pulled her as close to me as I could, wanting to get as deep inside her as possible. She reached down and started rubbing at her pussy with one hand as I pounded her.

"If you keep doing that..." I gasped, "I'll cum..."

"As much as I would love you to cum inside me I can't go back to the party with cum dripping down my legs," she replied, breathlessly, "especially when I have no knickers..."

The thought of her going back to the party freshly fucked with my cum dripping from her pussy started to push me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum..." I cried, "Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth." she replied.

I let go of her legs and she quickly dropped to the floor in front of me with her mouth open, just as the first spurts of cum were leaving the tip of my cock.

She took hold of my spurting cock, wanking it furiously and directing my cum towards her open mouth before wrapping her lips round it as the spurting started to subside...

As my breathing returned to normal she slowly sucked on my cock, trying her hardest to get the last drops of cum from it. Thinking she had it all she let go of my cock before opening her mouth to show me how much there was.

"Hmmmm..." she moaned as she swallowed my load before showing me her empty mouth. "Joanne was right. That was a LOT of cum."

"How the hell are you single?" I asked when I had got my breath back, "That was incredible."

"What can I say," she replied with a shrug, "I prefer older men and lets face it, most of them are married by this stage. Joanne may have mentioned that you might be up for something but didn't tell me any more."

"Did she indeed." I replied, "I'm not sure whether to give off to her or thank her."

"As much fun as this was I better check on my dress before someone wonders where we disappeared to." said Joanne, getting up off her knees before giving my cock a quick squeeze and going to the bathroom to check on her dress.

She had left it over the towel rail and it was pretty much dry. You couldn't tell there ever was a stain.

She quickly poured herself into it, the tight satin material hugging every curve that I had just enjoyed.

I pulled on my own clothes as well and we headed back down to the bar to check on Joanne.

When we arrived back to the party there were a lot less people there now.

"How long were we gone?" I asked as I turned towards Kirsty.

She just shrugged her shoulders as I checked the time on my phone.

"It's 11.30." I gasped, "What about your train? Was the last one not just after 11?"

"Five past I think?" replied Kirsty, just as Joanne came over to us.

"What kept you guys?" she asked, "Or do I not want to know?"

"I was just keeping Kirsty company while she sorted out her dress." I replied, blushing slightly.

"Oh yea? So why does she look like she's just been fucked?" she replied, raising her eyebrows.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." smiled Kirsty with a shrug of her shoulders.

"You dirty bitch." replied Joanne, giving her a shove. "How was it?"

"Amazing.... So much cum..." said Kirsty.

"I am standing here you know." I interrupted. "And you've missed you train home by the way."

"I know." replied Joanne, "I realised a while ago but I didn't want to leave without Kirsty. Can we not crash in your room for the night?"

"I can't stay the night," replied Kirsty with a sigh, "We've arranged to go and see relatives tomorrow and we're leaving at 9.30. The first train home won't get me there in time. If I don't get home tonight my mum and dad will kill me."

"What about a taxi?" I suggested.

"From here?" replied Kirsty, "It would cost a fortune."

"What about your brother?" suggested Joanne, "Can he come and get you?"

"I'll try him and see." sighed Kirsty.

She went out to the lobby to phone her younger brother who hadn't long passed his driving test.

"Do you mind me crashing in your room tonight?" asked Joanne, while we waited for Kirsty to come back.

"Do you not want to get a lift home with Kirsty if she's going?" I replied.

"I'd rather stay on for a bit if I can." she replied, looking over towards a group of fellas standing at the bar.

They kept looking our direction and I presumed Joanne was hoping to get lucky with one of them.

Just then Kirsty came back to join us. "Matt is coming to get me. He was out with a few friends and he's not far away. He's driving and they're just giving him petrol money so he can pay towards his insurance. I'm afraid he can only squeeze me in though. The car's pretty full as it is."

"Thats ok." replied Joanne, "I'll just crash in Pete's room."

"Oh really," smiled Kirsty, "Well don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That doesn't leave much does it?" laughed Joanne.

"Have you time for one more drink before you go?" I asked.

"He'll be 15 minutes so I can have a quick one." she replied.

I went to the bar and got myself a whisky and a G&T each for the girls.

After chatting for a few minutes listening to the music as some last revellers swayed on the dance floor, the DJ having slowed things down coming to the end of the night, one of the guys that had been admiring Joanne from afar came over and asked her to dance.

She set her drink down on the nearest table and I watched them both getting pretty close on the dance floor as I finished my drink. They were more or less standing in one spot just swaying and the guys hands kept inching further and further down until her was groping her ass, pulling her tight towards him.

Joanne didn't complain though and lifted her mouth towards his and snogged him as he groped her ass. A couple of minutes later the song ended and as another one started one of his mates came over and cut in, asking for the next dance.

As Joanne danced slowly with her new partner he too started feeling her ass, pulling him in tight to what I imagined was probably his hard cock.

Kirsty had been on her phone as I was watching Joanne and as her phone pinged with a text message she downed the last of her drink and told me that her brother was outside waiting for her.

She got Joannes attention and waved at her to say her goodbye at which point Joanne made her excuses to her dance partner and came over to give her a hug, promising to text her in the morning.

"I'll walk you to the door." I said, finishing off my own drink.

"Will I just leave you my spare room key Joanne? I'm going to head to bed after I see Kirsty out."

"If you don't mind that would be great." she replied, "I'll come up as soon as the disco ends."

I handed her my spare room key and walked Kirsty out to the front to meet her brother.

"Thanks Pete, that's been a fun evening." she said as she kissed me on the cheek before giving my cock a quick squeeze. "Maybe we can do it again sometime? Perhaps Ruth would like to join in?"

The thought of a threesome with Kirsty and Ruth made my cock twitch. I'm sure I could persuade Ruth no problem. We've had threesomes before with both men and women.

"That sounds like fun." I replied, smiling as I opened the door. "Safe home."

As Kirsty walked down the steps to her brothers car I could see all the male eyes watching her. She was a stunning looking woman and that dress didn't hide very much. My cock started growing as I thought about fucking her only an hour earlier...

As they drove away I headed for the lift to get to my room. It had been a long night, full of surprises but I was looking forward to getting to bed.

After I finished getting ready for bed I debated whether or not to sleep in my boxers. I normally slept in the nude but I wasn't sure about Joanne and whether she would say anything.

The thought of Joanne seeing my cock again made it twitch in anticipation and I thought to hell with it. It was my room for the night and if she was going to crash here she would have to put up with me sleeping nude.

Not that we would be in the same bed. There were two large beds in the room and I chose the one closest to the bathroom and furthest from the door.

I turned the light on at the side of what would be Joannes bed and climbed into my own, falling asleep in just minutes.

I woke a short time later wondering was I having a dream but quickly remembered where I was.

The noise that had woke me was the electronic door lock clicking open. I could see Joanne standing at the door and heard snatches of whispered conversation.

"Thanks for walking me to my room."

"My stepdads sleeping in there."

"He's normally a pretty sound sleeper."

"Just for a bit but be quiet."

The door opened wide and Joanne came in looking over towards my bed to see if I was fast asleep.

It was dark on my side of the room and I closed my eyes slightly so she would think I was still asleep.

She then turned and ushered three guys into the room. They were the ones she was chatting and dancing with earlier but not the ones she met in the bar at the start of the night.

She set her handbag down on the bedside table and moved towards the tallest guy before taking his face in her hands and kissing him.

His hands immediately moved to her ass, pulling up the hem of her skirt to get a good feel of her naked cheeks.

She snogged him for a couple of minutes before breaking the kiss and turning to the guy on the right.

She started kissing him too and he too started groping her naked ass.

I had a fair idea where this was heading.

Again after a couple of minutes she stopped and turned to the last guy. He must have been a boob man because he was more interested in having a good feel of her boobs before snogging her.

The other two guys stood and watching adjusting the hardening cocks in their trousers, waiting for whatever was coming next.

"My turn boys." whispered Joanne, breaking off the kiss. "Let me see those cocks."

The guys needed no further encouragement and started pulling off their shoes and dropping their trousers and boxers as quick as they could.

I could see Joanne, smiling and licking her lips as she moved closer and took a cock in each hand.

"Nice" she whispered as she slowly started wanking off two cocks. The third guy moved around beside her and started rubbing at her bare pussy, wanking his own cock with the other.

After a couple of minutes the tallest guy put his hand on Joannes shoulder and pushed her gently towards the floor.

Joanne got down on her knees, her face now level with three hard cocks. She looked up at the guy standing directly in front of her and taking his cock in her hand she lowered her head and took the end of it in her mouth.

The guy thrust his cock forward grabbing the back of her head and pulling her towards him.

I didn't know whether Joanne had any experience deep throating or not but I was about to find out.

I heard the sound of her choking slightly before the guy pulled back, letting her catch her breath. Only for a few seconds though. He pushed his cock back into her mouth but this time was a bit more gentle.

He and Joanne got into a bit of a rhythm and it allowed Joanne to take a cock in each of her hands, wanking them off slowly as she swallowed the cock in front of her.

A few minutes later the guy to the left nudged the guy in the middle. "Let me have a go."

They swapped places and Joanne willingly took a new cock into her mouth.

The last guy didn't wait long and pushed in for his turn. Before Joanne had a chance to start though he reached down and pulled her dress over her head, leaving her kneeling in front of three guys wearing only her heels.

My own cock was rock hard at this stage and I started tugging gently at it under the covers. I didn't want to distract anyone and spoil the moment.

A couple of minutes later Joanne let the latest cock drop from her mouth. "I hope you guys have condoms with you."

Quick as a flash the guys hunted in their discarded trousers for condoms.

The first guy turned round with a huge smile on his face holding up his condom as if it was a prize.

Joanne took it off him and sitting back on the bed she ripped it open and taking his cock in her hand she expertly rolled it on to his hard length.

She looked him in the eye, giving him a silent look that said 'you're good to go', before standing up, turning round and getting on the bed on all fours.

The way the beds were laid out she was now effectively looking straight at me.

Even though I was lying as still as I could, I had my eyes slightly open, watching what was going on.

Did she just wink at me? Does she know I'm watching her?

The winner of the condom race was now standing behind her, fingering her pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me or just finger me?" whispered Joanne loudly, looking over her shoulder at him.

He reached forward and shoved her head down onto the bed before lining his cock up with her pussy and slamming it inside her with one huge thrust.

Joannes, eyes flew open and as she gripped the edge of the bed tightly with both hands she looked me in the eye.

I knew then for sure that she knew I was watching.

As she was pounded furiously from behind I started tugging a bit more urgently at my hard cock. I didn't want to cum but I couldn't help but be turned on by what was happening right in front of my eyes.

After a few minutes the first guy was shoved out of the way and his place was taken by the second guy who shoved his cock deep inside Joannes, used pussy.

"Harder," she gasped after a couple of minutes, "I'm nearly there."

As she was fucked hard from behind she gripped the edge of the bed as her orgasm washed over her. She looked me in the eyes as her breathing returned to normal and it was all I could do not to reach out to her and hold her hand.

"My turn next," called the third guy, pushing the second guy out of the way before pulling Joanne up so she was kneeling on the bed.

"I want you on top." he told her, lying back on the bed.

This was the guy who preferred her boobs to her ass so cowgirl was perfect for him.

Joanne shuffled up the bed towards him and lifted her leg over him before taking his condom covered cock and rubbing its tip over her pussy and easing down onto it.

She leant back and rode his cock as he reached up and groped her large boobs.

After a couple of minutes he pulled her down towards him, taking a nipple in his mouth as he pounded her pussy from below.

He gripped her ass tightly as he thrust his hard cock into her alternating between one nipple and the other.

The other two guys had been standing watching, wanking away, waiting their turn again.

"Get over here and fuck her ass." whispered the guy on the bed, pulling her ass cheeks apart slightly.

"What?" gasped Joanne, not sure if she had heard him correctly.

The guys ignored her and one of them climbed on the bed behind her, straddling his mates legs.

He rubbed his finger around her wet pussy lips before rubbing it over her tight asshole. Repeating it two or three times before slipping a finger inside her ass.

"Fuck." gasped Joanne, "I'm not sure about that."

"You don't really have a choice." replied the third guy pulling her head towards his own cock before stuffing it in her mouth and holding her head in place.

At this stage I was starting to get concerned. She hadn't exactly said no but she had brought them all back to the room. Should I get up and stop them?

Just then the guy kneeling behind her started sliding his cock inside her asshole.

Joanne, moaned around the cock in her mouth but I wasn't sure if it was a moan of pain or pleasure.

He inched his cock in slowly, further and further until it was buried up to his balls. He slid back out slightly slowly, careful not to hurt her before sliding back in again.

The guy below had stopped temporarily, his cock still deep inside Joanne's pussy as his mate found his rhythm.

He started moving slowly again and after a minute or two all three had found a rhythm that worked.

I was now watching my step daughter take three cocks at once.

My concerns of her not wanting it went out the window as she started enthusiastically pushing back against the two cocks inside her.

Her moans of ecstasy were muffled by the cock in her mouth but I could tell she was about to cum again.

"Fuck" she cried pulling the cock from her mouth as she came, and came hard.

I don't think she cared about waking me at that stage or the people sleeping in the adjoining rooms.

The guys looked over towards me but I pretended to still be asleep, shuffling slightly to add to the illusion.

After a minute to catch her breath the guy who was getting his cock sucked told the ass man he wanted a go so they swapped places.

Ass guy pulled his condom off before he fed his cock into Joanne's waiting mouth.

Once again Joanne pushed back against the cocks in her ass and pussy enjoying the feeling of being air-tight.

A few minutes later the guy fucking her ass announced he was going to cum. He pulled his cock from her ass and ripped off the condom, furiously wanking his cock as spurt after spurt of cum coated Joanne's ass and back.

That was too much for the guy with his cock in her mouth and he moaned as was cumming, filling Joanne's mouth with his cum before pulling out and sending a few spurts over her face.

That left the guy in her pussy.

With his mates standing to one side, pulling on their clothes he flipped Joanne on to her back and pulled her legs up onto his shoulders.

He pounded her pussy for another couple of minutes before pulling out and ripping off his condom letting spurts of his cum coat her exposed pussy and boobs.

Joanne smiled up at him before scooping up some of his cum on her fingers and sucking them clean.

She lay there in the after glow of a good fuck session, each of her holes undoubtedly tender as the last guy got dressed.

"Can I have your number?" one guy asked before leaving.

"No sorry." she replied kissing him quickly on the lips. "This was a one time deal only."

As they left the room Joanne closed the door quietly behind her, still naked but now with drops of dried cum coating her stunning figure.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, looking over towards me, a hand on each hip.

"Not as much as you did." I smiled back at her as I switched on my bedside lamp and sat up.

"Let me see then." smiled Joanne, walking over towards me before pulling down the duvet cover and freeing my hard cock.

"Ohhhhhh..." she gasped, taking my cock in her hand, "I think you really enjoyed it. Your cock looks huge compared to the others. You must have liked watching me get fucked. Taking three guys at once."

All the time she was talking her hand was moving up and down my cock, slowly wanking it, getting it ready for what might happen next.

"So would you like to fuck me too? I really want to feel that cock inside me..." she whispered, slightly breathlessly, "Which hole would you like first? Would you like me to suck your cock first? Then it would be extra hard to slide into my pussy and then when its nice and wet from my pussy I'll let you fuck my ass."

I don't know how I managed not to cum there and then. The thought of fucking all her holes had me so turned on.