Christmas Sex Story

Story Info
Christmas sex scene fantasy gift present.
881 words
3.2
1.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas sex scene

Intro: We decided to spend the weekend together I came over your place on Friday around 5pm. Dec 23rd. We talked about how exciting this weekend is going to be having so much sex till Sunday (Christmas)

You tell me I'm worth the wait you love my dick soft hard anyway you can get it.

I arrived at your place and we were so happy. We hugged and kissed each other in your the living room then you pulled down my pants and began to suck my dick. I immediately got hard and I could tell you were enjoying it. I was about to come and this got you excited so you sucked faster till I exploded in your mouth. You swallowed every drop then kissed 😘 me lol. Then we had a snack 😋 and chilled. I noticed I didn't see any Christmas decorations.

So I got a Christmas tree out your closest and you got on a small step ladder hanging up Christmas decorations on the tree in your short skirt with no panties. You looked so good doing it I got turned on and got behind you go up in between your legs. This is an interesting position. I'm holding you tight so you don't fall. I tell you this is the best Christmas EVER. We switch to a more comfortable position on the ground I get on top of you giving you it long hard deep. This Christmas lights looks so beautiful as we please each other. I feel your pussy get wetter and I knew it was your cum. Then you get on top of me riding me enjoying the view. Slowly going up and down till I cum deep inside you. That was wonderful. It's getting late at night now and we talked for a while. We decided to have a couple join us tomorrow (Sat).

We have been having sex for a while now. We feel really comfortable sharing our bodies and have so much fun together. I asked you what you would like for christmas? You told me that you just want me no gifts needed.

I wrapped myself up as a gift then you began to unwrap me.

Then you dropped to your knees pull my boxers down and begin to suck my dick licking it up and down I quickly get hard. I reach for your boobs as you continue sucking. You also give my balls attention. I told you I'm ready to be inside your pussy I laid down on the bed. You got on top of me and started riding me slowly up and down feeling so good. Then you slowly got off lay down and decide to side position and I gave it to you. Along deep passionate strokes until I came inside of you. Rest there for a moment before sliding out. You sucked the remaining cum off my dick. We talked about how good that felt then had a snack. Now that we both came again 😅 we can relax.

We went out to eat and saw this couple we knew. While talking we decided to invite them to join us. They came over Saturday looking good and ready to fuck. The girl is bisexual...we start to make out with each other then switch partners. I'm kissing the bisexual girl and you kissing the man. I make my way to her pussy and starting licking while u sucking his dick. It's smaller than mine LOL I tell you this some good pussy come lick it. You actually enjoyed the taste of her. While you eating her out she sucking my dick. Her man ain't getting no attention so he starts giving it to you doggystyle while you still eating her out. Then we switch and I start giving it to her doggie style....then we switch and I give it to you doggystyle while he giving it to her doggystyle lol. Then we get on floor laying down. Y'all get on our dicks. We switch again and she riding me while you ride him. Ummm ahhh feels so damn good. The room smells like sex. Y'all cum on our dicks which makes us wanna cum but hold back. There is not a condom in sight.

Ending: we both giving y'all some good dick on the edge of the bed on y'all back. Y'all moaning telling us how good it feels. When pull out and cum in y'all mouth and both y'all swallowed cum. We talked about how wonderful experience that was then we went home. We got back in bed resting while watching TV. We was getting pretty late like 11pm but I wanted more dick. I was like really lol so you grabbed my dick and got out of bed and you wanted to suck me some more I put the pillow on the ground and you began sucking it for a really long time. Then got on top of me riding me. You said my dick feels so much better. You feel very special to end the night with me. We cum together then look at the time it showed midnight and we said Merry Christmas to each other. Our bodies was our gift 🎁 to each other and fell asleep 😴🥱