Christmas Shopping for My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance at it. It really is something. It'd be a real shame to throw it out.

"I'd recommend against re-gifting it," he replies, shaking his head. "It's a hygiene thing."

His hands are on my chest now, gently kneading. High enough to be safe, low enough to make me nervous, firmly massaging my soft skin.

"I'll be sure to wash it properly," I say, staring into his deep blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, but as a salesman, it's my duty. I can't let you leave with that toy, Goldilocks, until we know that it's not too big, not too small - just right."

"Too small? I'd be surprised if I could take half of that thing."

I glance down at the monster, and then gasp as the salesman grabs me by the waist, picks me up, and deposits me onto the counter. My bare ass is on the glass top, my hands still tied in front of me.

I suddenly realize that I'm completely naked and tied up in the middle of the store, alone with a man twice my size.

He could do anything to me.

Anything.

"Only one way to find out," the large man says with a smile, reaching down and tugging the toy out from between my legs.

"Oh! Uhhhh. I, ummm, I can try myself, you know. Without assistance. And without an audience."

My tone is worried. I can't do something this intimate in front of a stranger.

Heck, I'd struggle to do it in front of Frank.

"Excellent," he grins. "I'm just going to wash up in the back room. I'll come back and check on you in a few minutes."

I nod, relieved. "Can you please untie me first? It'd be a lot easier that way."

"Of course."

As he unties me, I again realize I've been panicking over nothing. He's been nothing but professional - he's not some kidnapper, he tied me up to demonstrate the product. I practically asked him to.

To allow him to untie me I have to lower my hands, uncovering my breasts, revealing my erect nipples. His large hands take longer than they should to untie the silk - like he's wilfully fumbling with it to get to enjoy the view for longer.

God, what is wrong with me? I keep projecting the most horrible allegations onto this innocent man.

When my hands are finally free, I put them back over my breasts.

As the shopkeeper steps away, he runs one finger lightly down my arm, leaving me alone with the dildo.

I still can't believe how exposed I've let myself be today. The only man who'd seen my developed body naked was my high school sweetheart, Frank...and now here I was, in front of a stranger, stripped from my clothes, covered in lube, as turned on as I'd ever been.

I could never tell my husband about this.

Am I really going to do this? I grab the toy, feeling it with my hands. My heart is beating very fast.

I don't have to. I could walk away, right now.

Except the salesman has my clothes. I'd have to shoplift a set of lingerie to avoid walking the streets naked...and even then, I'd be walking the streets in a set of see-through lingerie.

No, that's not an option. Which just leaves...

Oh, god. What have I gotten myself into?

I pull my legs up the counter and spread them. I start touching myself lightly. Jesus, I'm so fucking wet.

Despite being so wet, I put some lube on the dildo - the sheer size of it is simultaneously impressive and terrifying. As I spread the Lust around the shaft, I give the penis a gentle massage. It feels so realistic. If I shut my eyes, I could seriously be giving a handjob to a stranger.

I put the head of the penis against my vulva, spreading my lips. I start gently rubbing the toy on my pussy.

As it touches my clit, I moan out loud. Maybe too loud.

Biting my lips to keep quiet, I point the head of the penis at my opening and slowly insert it.

What am I doing? It's a cock. I'm putting another man's cock inside me. Is this...cheating?

No, no, no. You cannot cheat with a sex toy. And it's just a toy, technically, right? Oh God, it's so thick, I can already feel it stretching me. He can't be this big. He must have just lied. Typical male ego. Yes, it's just a toy. It cannot be his. It cann—aahhhhhh.

I moan again, loudly, as I push the head further inside. I can't believe how good it feels. It's so much more...intense...than Frank's penis. I can't stop moaning as I slowly move it in and out of my vagina, pushing it a quarter of an inch further each time. I try to keep my sounds as quiet as I can; I don't want anyone hearing my sex noises. I don't want the owner of this glorious, enormous cock to hear the pleasure it's bringing me.

But the more aroused I get, the less control I have over my body. I close my eyes, no longer able to stop myself. My hand starts moving on its own. My hungry pussy, gobbling up the monstrous toy, inch by inch. Just a tiny bit more, I think each time. Just ahhhhh tiny bit. My body is craving it. It's been craving it for the past thirty minutes, ever since I got aroused, ever since I was shown the toys and the lube and the strong hands started roaming around my flesh. Fuck.

"Is everything okay?" the deep voice says, directly into my ear.

Startled, I open my eyes, and assume a defensive position, covering myself as best I can. The toy, meanwhile, is lodged in my pussy where I left it, mid-thrust. "What are you doing here???"

"I thought I heard you crying out in pain," the salesman says gently, resting one hand casually on my thigh. "When women aren't used to the size of a new toy, it's quite common for them to injure themselves. I wanted to make sure you were all right."

"I am!" I reply, frustrated. All but two inches of the dildo are almost inside me. I can feel it slowly sliding out as I glare at the interrupting salesman.

His eyes flick down my exposed body. His hand moves on top of mine, still atop the likeness of his cock. Neither of us say a word as he begins slowly, firmly guiding it back inside me, using a different rhythm than I was using before he entered the scene.

Rather than smoothly gliding it in and out, he's penetrating me with short thrusts - quick enough to make me gasp, but with enough of a pause to allow me to adjust to the girth before the next thrust.

"Ahhh," I moan out loud. "Staaahp. What are you—"

The tendons in my hand tense up as he forcefully guides it, but with each thrust, my muscles become more relaxed, showing less and less resistance.

His left hand is resting on the nape of my neck - he begins massaging me again, removing all the tensions that his surprise appearance built up. His other hand is holding mine, continuing to push the toy in and out. As he fucks me with his fake cock, the salesman voice comes out again.

"Do you see how good this model feels? It's filling you up nicely, isn't it? We pride ourselves here on ensuring that every customer is satisfied."

A ripple of pleasure goes through my naked body as he says 'satisfied'.

"You're going to get a lot of joy out of this purchase, Goldilocks - I guarantee it."

I slowly close my eyes as the pleasure takes over once more, moaning "Yesssss" in response.

As he continues penetrating me with the rubber dildo, more and more is entering me each time. "It's almost all in, Goldilocks," he whispers directly into my ear. "Do you want more? Do you want the whole toy inside you?"

"Uhhh-haaahhhh," I moan while nodding. My free hand is no longer covering my breasts, but fondling them. "I want it all," I whisper between moans.

His hand moves from my neck to my mouth, two fingers lurking just outside, gently tracing my lips. His other hand is continuing its stuttering penetration - a sudden thrust in, a slow retraction, again and again.

With my surroundings blurred, thoughts are racing through my head. This is not cheating. I am not cheating. This is just a product test. He's just a professional. He's been around naked women all his life. Being this exposed in front of him...it's like going to a male doctor. There's nothing sexual about it.

Well, it is kind of sexual, but in a professional way. It's like talking about sex with your psychologist. It's intimate, sure, but he's just doing his job. This man is fucking me with a dildo shaped like his own penis on the counter in the middle of a sex shop, but it's completely normal. Frank wouldn't understand it, of course. But I'm not being unfaithful. It's all about customer satisfaction. As long as I'm not returning the favor. As long as it's not mutual.

As long as it's not mutual, I'm not cheating.

"It fits, Goldilocks," he says proudly. The last inch of the toy is buried in my wetness. "Not too big, not too small - just right."

"It's soooo big," I moan.

"You like it?"

"Yesss."

"Good girl," he says. "Now that I've demonstrated that it fits, let me show you what this baby can do."

He deftly pulls the toy almost entirely out of me, then slides it back in, again and again, with an increasing pace. With one hand, he's fucking me with a replica of his own cock, while his other hand continues to stroke my face and lips.

I'm writhing in pleasure on the glass counter as he fucks me. My moans echo throughout the store. In fact, they're so loud, passers-by on the street could probably hear them if they listened carefully.

For the first time, I notice the security camera pointed straight at me. I close my eyes again, too far gone to care.

Suddenly, without warning, the salesman pulls the toy out of me entirely.

My eyes open wide. I've never felt so empty in all my life. One minute, I was being merrily fucked on the countertop, filmed by the camera, having the time of my life. Now, my pussy is throbbing with need. It wants to be filled up once more. It needs to be filled up.

"Don't stop," I gasp desperately.

A puzzled look appears on his face. "But...you know that it fits. And you definitely know that you like it."

I want to cum so badly, but I can't say that. I can't. Making me cum is not part of his job.

God, I wish it was. I know I can't go home this turned on.

"Didn't you say I should test it for twenty minutes, to make sure it stays comfortable?"

"That was the lingerie," he replies with a patient smile. "And we tested that, remember?"

"But...what if I'm allergic to the PVC it's made of?" I say, desperately trying to come up with a reason to justify continuing. "I think we should, umm, make sure that everything's all right."

He frowns. "It's unlikely, but that's a pretty simple test." Moving the toy to my mouth, he rubs it gently around my lips, mimicking the movement of his fingers earlier. "Oral sensitivity to a PVC allergy has the fastest symptoms."

His other hand is resting casually on my breast. I can feel his pulse - it's slow. Calm. A stark contrast to my racing heartbeat.

"On second thought..." I say, trying to back out of the test I proposed, but when I open my mouth, he pushes the rubber dick inside.

"Mmmphfff!"

We stare into each other's eyes as he slowly sides the long toy into my mouth. It goes further than either of us were expecting.

His hand is idly caressing my breast, as if he hasn't even noticed, lightly playing with my erect nipple. That can't be professional. Or is it? Maybe it's totally fine with the usual customers. He's acting so casually, he must think it's fine. I should tell him to stop. Just politely remind him that I'm married. Surely he'll understand.

Then I remember my mouth is stuffed. I can't say a word. Fuck, my nipples are so sensitive.

After a few minutes of watching me drool around the plastic cock, he pulls it out. "Does your mouth feel tingly?"

I try to focus on my mouth. All I can detect is the taste of rubber mixed with my own juices. "Not really."

"Good," he nods. "No allergies."

He moves the toy down to my breasts, and starts running the head up and down between them.

"Does your husband ever tittyfuck you?"

"No," I reply. At this point, I'm an open book. He could ask me anything and I'd answer without hesitation.

"Your breasts are really quite magnificent," he says, pinching one of my nipples. "I know my girlfriend often uses this toy for that."

I sit there passively as he begins sliding the toy between my breasts, pushing them together. It feels like a clear excuse to lay his hands on my tits, but I'm not objecting.

Why am I not objecting?

I can feel his rough palms against my hard nipples as he periodically flicks and tugs at them, groping as much of each breast as he can.

"Is this still for the allergy thing?" I ask, after several minutes of letting him feel me up with his strong hands.

"No," he answers frankly, staring me in the eyes. "Just part of the full product demonstration?"

"What else does the full product demonstration contain?" I ask, as he continues playing with my tits. I have no idea why I'm letting him touch me like this, but I feel too aroused to voice a concern. I just want that dildo back inside my pussy.

I just want to cum, so I can finally go home to my loving husband and escape this den of sin. This cave of sex.

This store of temptations.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No," I answer without hesitation. I feel like my whole body is throbbing. "I mean, I kissed a friend once in high school. But I was very drunk, and it was for a bet."

"These custom-mold toys are very popular with lesbians," he says, holding the toy up. I wipe some drool from my chin.

"I'll bet," I say, sizing the toy up once again. One of the salesman's hands moves from my tit to my thigh, and begins casually stroking it.

These toys must be popular with any woman, I guess. Though if lesbians liked big cocks, why were they lesbians in the first place? The thought distracts me from saying anything about the enormous hand gently playing with the skin near my kitty.

"You can get an attachment that turns them into a strap-on," he says, picking one up from the shelf. "If you had a girlfriend, she could wear this and fuck you with it."

His hand moves up my leg, and makes contact with my pussy, one finger gently parting my lips.

"Maybe I could ask my husband," I giggle, wondering if I'm really joking. It felt so good having that big toy inside me. Maybe I could ask him to wear it every once in a while.

No, that would never work out. He'd get self-conscious about his size.

"Would you like me to show you?"

"Sure," I shrug, as another finger slips between my lips. He's slowly pumping two fingers in and out of me as we stare into each other's eyes. I don't even register what's happening at first; I feel the pleasure first, before I realize what's causing it. He's doing everything so casually, like he's so used to being around sex toys and horny women, it doesn't even strike him as odd.

"Great," he smiles. "It's a nifty feature."

I realize I'm blushing, like a high school girl being noticed by my crush. Get it together, girl.

His finger rubs against the wall of my vagina, and a short, loud moan escapes my mouth.

As if aware for the first time of what his hand is doing, he removes his fingers from my wetness, casually licking them clean before attaching the sticky toy to the strap-on.

Okay, I tell myself, this is clearly crossing a line. What am I even still doing here? I have a husband, for god's sake.

"Here we go," he says, his eyes distracting me from my intention to leave. He truly has remarkable eyes.

"What are you—"

Before I can finish my thought, I realize the answer. He's attached the toy to the outside of his pants. Without warning, he leans over, positions the cock at the entrance to my hole, and thrusts forward.

"Ahhh!"

He grabs my waist as I moan loudly, a half-smile on his face as he fucks me with my toy, his massive girth filling me up. He's not being gentle.

This must be how he fucks his girlfriend, I can't help but think, before the pleasure overtakes me.

"Oh godddd..."

He's really fucking me now. Earlier, a replica of his dick was inside me, his hand moving it. But this...now it's attached to him. I'm being fucked by the salesman, as though we were having real sex.

Is this cheating?

No. It can't be. It might be modeled after him, but it's not actually his penis. He doesn't feel the sensations of being inside me. If it's not mutual, it's not cheating. He's just part of the toy. It's just masturbation. A weird form of masturbation, sure, but it's not like he's actually inside me. Oh god, it feels sooooo good.

I can't take my eyes off his face as he pumps and grunts. This is the closest thing to being with another man without really doing it. Maybe I should cherish this moment. It's not often that you get to fuck Prince Charming without actually being unfaithful.

One of his hands reaches up and crudely paws my breast, kneading and pulling at it, taking my nipple roughly between two fingers. I'm suddenly aware that I'm completely naked, coated in lube, in the middle of this store, while the salesman is fully clothed.

"So as you probably noticed earlier," he says, the salesman voice returning - now with a little more huffing, as he repeatedly thrusts inside me, "one of the great things about this particular type of PVC is the perfect friction it creates. Doesn't that feel great?"

"Yesss. It feels amahhhhzing," I pant. Even if I wanted to stop him from playing with my breasts, my body is too weak and overcome by pleasure to be able to fight. Instead, I just let him fondle them like he owns them.

"It's easy to wash, too."

With every thrust, the toy is all the way inside me. His other hand moves up to my throat, grasping it lightly as he fucks me, his eyes boring into mine, his mouth still spouting sales facts through a smug half-smile.

"Lust is the best kind of lube to go with this, but if you're wet enough, lubricant isn't necessary, even when you're using it as a strap-on. Are you wet enough?"

I nod obediently, my loud moans filling the room.

"Are you nice and wet?" he repeats, slightly tightening his grip around my neck.

"Yesss, sir," I reply, the words slipping out obediently before I can even register them.

"Are you enjoying this?" he grunts.

I nod violently once more, biting my lips. Oh god, I hope his girlfriend doesn't show up now. This would be a tricky one to explain. I need to cum before that happens.

I need to cum, to break the spell this man has somehow cast over me.

"Good girl," he smiles.

With a grunt, he releases my tit and throat, pulls the toy all the way out, and starts unbuckling it. "So that ends the product demonstration," he says, unscrewing the toy from its strap-on holder. "Would you like to add this accessory to your purchases today?"

"W-what?" I ask, panting heavily. No no no. He can't stop now. He got me so close twice now. He can't stop at the last second again. No. I have to cum. If I can't cum, I know I'm going to go crazy. "That was it??"

He makes eye-contact with me, a puzzled expression on his face, a smile in his eyes. "Did you have any more questions about the product?"

"I... uhhh... yeah. I have to know what it feels like to... uh..." jesus, this is so embarrassing. He must be doing this on purpose.

"I just need to know what it feels like to cum while it's inside me," I say, my voice barely louder than a whisper. "You know how a woman's, um, vagina tightens when that happens. And, well, it's quite big, so I need to know if it's painful when I cum. You know. Before I can make the purchase."

I try desperately to justify my desire, appealing to his salesman sensibilities. He throws me a patronizing smile.

"Goldilocks, it sounds like you just want me to make you cum. You know I can't do that; it wouldn't be professional. I'm just here to demonstrate the products."

We both glance over at the pile of purchases I've stacked up so far. "At this point, I feel like I've demonstrated everything our products can do."

My face gets red. God, he must think that I'm some sort of sex freak, asking for free orgasms like they naturally come with every purchase. I feel so stupid. I'm ready to die of shame.