Christmas Shopping for My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Except..."

My ears shoot up like a curious dog's. "Except what?" I ask, quicker than I've ever asked any question ever.

Picking up the bottle of Lust, he continues. "I haven't shown you the most common use of this product. If you'd like..."

He trails off, and my heart leaps. He used it to massage me earlier, but left the room before I put any on the toy. He probably thought I was wet enough to take the rubber dildo without any lube.

I guess I was.

Still. If I can just get him to fuck me with the toy again, I know I can cum. Then I can finally go home with my toys and forget this ever happened. If I ever need a refill, I'll order more lube online.

"I'm interested," I say shyly, and he nods.

A rap at the door attracts my attention. Is it the salesman's girlfriend?? Please, no. The timing could hardly be worse.

No, thank god. It's a customer. He wants to come in - I see his shadow lean close, his hands above his face, trying to look through the darkened glass. Oh, god - I hope he can't see me. He shouldn't be able to.

After a few seconds, the shadow beyond the door gives up and walks away. I hear a zipping sound, and turn back to the salesman - a hungry look appears in my eyes as I see a familiar sight. The huge dildo, staring at me as he lubes it up. The shiny liquid makes it look so much more realistic.

"Ready?"

"Uh huh," I pant, as he lines the dildo up. I take one more look at the beauty before it disappears inside me. So big. So detailed. So fucking real-looking.

Wait, I don't remember the veins being painted.

Suddenly, I see something in the corner of my eyes. Something big. Something cream-colored. I glance over. It's the dildo, still covered in my white juices. No.

No!!

I look down, and watch the salesman's penis disappear inside me. My vaginal walls pulsate against the intruding erection. His hands return to my breast, to my throat. He smiles down at me.

"Do you feel the difference?"

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

He's inside me. He's inside me for real now. I have another man inside me. My pussy is no longer exclusive to a single man, to the love of my life. My high school sweetheart. The man who took my virginity. The man who I vowed to be faithful to for the rest of my life. With one thrust, that loyalty has ended. I let another man take me, take my innocence. Take my pussy and make it his. Bury his big cock so deep inside me that Frank's small penis could never reach.

It wasn't rape. I let this happen. No, more than let - I asked for this. I teased him for almost an hour. Prancing around in that sexy lingerie, letting him see me naked. Touch me. Playing around with the replica of his penis. Having it inside my mouth. Fucking it. Making him see his big penis repeatedly disappear inside me as my moans of pleasure filled the room.

Denying him the feeling of my tight pussy, wrapped around his actual cock. I let him virtually fuck me. I asked him to. I wanted him to make me cum.

But I was selfish. I wanted a freebie, a cheating loophole. But I teased him for too long. I begged him for more, more, more. He asked to show me how the lube was actually used, and I agreed.

He had to know the feeling. He had to fuck me. For real.

"I can't believe this is haaaahhppening," I pant. "Ffffuck..."

Why does this feel so good? Why does cheating on the love of my life give me so much pleasure?

Will I ever be able to go back to Frank's inferior penis? Or am I ever ruined now by this man who has awakened desires in me I never knew existed?

"As you can feel," he grunts, "the lube feels quite different when it's on a real cock."

His hand is cupping my breast, my nipple between two of his fingers. As he thrusts in and out, I can feel his hand firmly holding my plump tit. Owning it. Owning me.

The hand around my throat is providing pressure, but not enough to cut off my airway. Just enough to remind me that he's completely in control here.

"Toys are nice," he says, staring into my eyes, "but obviously they're no substitute for a real man's dick."

"Oh god. Yesss. It feels so much better," I moan. All my inhibitions have been thrown out the window. Am I really doing this? Am I really letting another man know how much I enjoy his penis? No, I have to make this right. I'm a customer. This is not about his dick, it's the lube. He's showcasing the lube now. "I'll need to get two bottles of this lube," I pant. "Ahhhhhh."

As we continue copulating, I can see him starting to lose control. His eyes lose focus, his smirk fades, and he starts to fuck me with all his strength, grunting as he pounds into me. His grip on my breast gets firmer, and his hand tightens slightly around my throat.

I wrap my legs around his body, not letting him get too far away. I'm nearing orgasm, and this time nothing will stop me from climaxing.

I'm already cheating on my husband; I might as well get some satisfaction from it.

"I'm going to cum," he pants, dropping the salesman façade. "I'm going to cum inside you."

No! No, that can't happen. He can't cum inside. I can't let him spurt his seed into my kitty. Frank's kitty. I need to go home to him, and I can't have a stranger's semen leaking out of me. Staining my panties. Creating evidence.

But we can't stop now. Not until I've cum. I have to cum before him. I have to cum quickly, and make him pull out.

His thumb is rubbing my nipple, his skin surprisingly rough for someone who works in retail. His pupils are narrow, his breathing short. The counter is now covered in lube; every time he thrusts into me, I slide half a foot, then back again when he pulls back.

I can feel him getting close.

"Wait," I pant desperately. "Cum on my body. Please. Shower me in your seed. Just...let me cum first."

"The great thing," he grunts, "about this lube..."

"...is how..."

"...it mixes..."

"....with cum..."

"Ohhh goddddd."

My body starts trembling as I reach my climax, my orgasm triggered by the feeling of the enormous penis twitching inside me, shooting its load deep in my pussy, where Frank has never been. I can feel his cock pump again and again, filling me up.

When it's finally done, he pulls out.

"This is the best part," he says, his salesman voice returning. "The taste."

As I feel him gently touch my face, I expect him to move my head towards his cock. I hope that being directed like this will make me feel less guilty somehow, like it's out of my control. But that's not what happens. Instead, I feel my head move on its own, following that sweet smell like it's a dessert I can't say no to.

I look up into his sexy eyes as my mouth makes contact, and I can finally taste it.

It. Tastes. So. Fucking. Great.

"Nice, isn't it?" he asks, smiling down at me.

I chuckle. What am I even doing? "It's sweet," I say in between licks, before taking in the entire head.

Despite the fact he just came, I can feel his cock beginning to plump up again in my mouth. Before long, it's back to its full glory, standing proudly erect in front of me. As the head of his cock hardens in his mouth, he reaches down and - just like before - starts casually playing with my pussy, like one might stroke the hair of a loved one.

I enjoy giving a slow blowjob for a minute, proud of my abilities as I feel him getting hard from my treatment, before a noise at the door gets my attention. Someone's coming in!

"Don't worry," the salesman says calmly, "it's just my girlfriend."

"What??" I say, panicked. "She can't find us like this!"

"It's fine," he says, his eyes boring into mine as he gently moves my mouth back to his cock. "It's fine."

I can feel my already-flushed skin growing redder as, against my best judgment, I find myself continuing to pleasure the huge cock in my mouth. I close my eyes with embarrassment, pretending I'm not there, trying to escape by focusing on the task at hand. Well, at mouth.

"Hey honey," the man says, and I close my eyes tighter. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. Focus on the cock in your mouth.

Despite the fact that I've only ever been with Frank, I know I give good head, and I try to lose myself in my oral administrations.

"I brought the towel. Who's this?" She has an Australian accent. I don't want to know what she looks like.

Focus on making the man cum. Make the man cum, and then you can go.

"This is Goldilocks. Do you mind ringing up her purchases for me?"

"No worries."

"The first bottle of Lust is free. Did you want a second one, Goldilocks?"

"Mmm-hmm," I reply, beet red, answering the man whose cock is filling my mouth and throat.

The salesman's finger is between my legs again. I moan around his erection, unable to get more than half of it in my mouth at once, using both hands to stroke the parts of his shaft that I can't swallow down.

I'm completely nude, covered in lube and sweat, sucking off a stranger while he fingers me, his cum pouring out of my pussy, his girlfriend just a few feet away, a collar around my neck.

"Thanks," he growls, as the cash register begins printing its receipt. The heels click clack away again. There are three fingers pumping in and out of me, and my body is starting to respond.

"Okay Goldilocks, you're all set!"

I open my eyes in shock. His girlfriend has disappeared to a back room; we appear to be alone once more. She's done an impressive job of quickly cleaning up the mess we made of the counter, too.

Is this something they've done before?

"Goldilocks?"

"Mmm?"

We really need to reopen the store. Christmas is one of our busiest times of year."

"Oh," I say groggily. "Um. Towel?"

I really want to cum again, but I can't tell him that. If I get home before Frank, I know that I'm definitely going to be using some of my new toys to help take the edge off.

He withdraws his hand, and passes me the towel. "Cash, or credit?"

"Cash," I say, looking around. My clothes are in a pile beside my purchases, my purse on top.

"$556 all together," he says, and my eyes boggle at the amount. Nothing we looked at had prices listed.

"What??"

"You got a lot of premium stuff," he says with a shrug. "Believe me, I'm sure you'll get good use out of it. And think about how happy it's going to make your husband."

I close my eyes and count to ten, trying desperately not to think of my husband.

"I don't have that kind of cash..."

"We take card," he says, but I shake my head. I can't have this place appearing on our bill.

"Ummm..."

I smile, tilting my head slightly to the side.

"Is there any other way I can pay?" I ask shyly.

"Of course," he nods. "We take check, though it's a bit of a bear to process."

"One with little less paper trail, I mean."

He narrows his eyes, confused. "Cash is probably the easiest way to manage that."

"I mean, is there...anything else I can do?"

The shopkeeper smiles at my words, and my heart sinks. No, of course not. I've already done it all for free.

Heck, I practically paid him for the privilege.

And I can't even say I regretted a single moment of it.

"I'll tell you what," he says kindly. "I don't normally do this, but you seem like the honest sort. What if we set up some kind of a payment plan? Pay what you can today, and then come in each week to pay the next installment."

My eyebrows shoot up at the suggestion. I was never, ever planning to return to this sex den. I couldn't.

"What do you say?"

I finger the collar around my neck. Glancing down at the lube-covered lingerie, the dildo coated in my juices, and the half-empty bottles, I realize I don't have much of a choice.

In response to my small nod, the man smiles, his face lighting up.

"Great," he says, putting one of his huge hands out to shake mine. "I'll see you in a week. Christmas Eve."

"Christmas Eve," I whisper in response. What am I committing to?

"I can't wait," he says warmly.

Neither can I.

"Wear the collar," he says in a low growl, and I nod.

"Yes, sir."