Christmas Spirit Comes This Year

Story Info
The spirit of Christmas enchants a couple on Christmas Eve.
2.5k words
4.09
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers

I sat cross legged on the floor in front of the Christmas tree, I had just finished the final assembly of a doll house for our daughter. I wrapped a bow around it and placed it under the tree. Our daughter, like our son, was fast asleep upstairs.

It was Christmas Eve and the kids had been put to bed hours ago. They put out milk and cookies and went to bed with a strict admonition not to come downstairs even if they woke up lest Santa catch them and skip our house.

My wife Rachael was on the floor across from me wrapping the last Christmas gift to go under the tree as I munched on the last cookie.

Placing the present under the tree Rachael looked at me and started crawling, no slinking forward on hands and knees over towards me.

"Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me." she sang in a low sultry voice. "Been an awful good girl. Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight..."

She crawled closer now, nearly in my lap. Her simple red tank top showing off her ample cleavage as her breasts hung low. Her tight red leggings showing off the curves of her hips and ass as she swayed closer.

"Whoa, Mrs. Claus I believe you're trying to seduce me." I said to her as she continued.

"Think of all the fun I've missed." she husked, crawling up to me and nuzzling my chest and neck as she sang. "Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed..."

She put word to deed and kissed me now full on the lips. Our mouths parted and our tongues danced with each other's. I heard the 'tick' as the old fashioned clock on the mantle clicked over to midnight. A gust of cold winter air blew across the room bringing with it the smell of cinnamon, mint, and hot chocolate. I thought I even heard the tinkle of a bell but I was beyond questioning as I kissed my wife deeply and passionately.

She was in my lap now, straddling me, her legs wrapped around my hips and her arms around my neck as we kissed. My hands found their way to her breasts. I squeezed each breast through her shirt, her tank top feeling thicker and more velvety than I expected.

I moved my fingers to her bare shoulders, pulling down the spaghetti straps holding up her shirt and rolling the fur edged top below her breasts. Fur edged? What was going on here?

I broke our kiss and leaned back looking at Rachael. In place of the simple red tank top and leggings she now wore a red velvet babydoll dress with white fur trim, and a pair of thigh high candy cane striped stockings. Her hair, usually a vibrant red now boasted a solid streak of white framing her face on one side.

Just as odd my red flannel pajama bottoms and slippers had transformed to a pair of red velvet pants and heavy black boots. I could see my long chest length beard, usually a dark red was also now stark white. These changes were unexplainable but somehow I felt perfectly comfortable with what was happening.

I put my hands under Rachel arms and lifted her off my lap, setting her on the floor and rose to my knees. It was not just our clothes that changed but our bodies too. My arms and shoulders, exposed by the white ribbed tank top I wore were thick and heavy with muscle. There was a belly, but it was the powerful midsection of a powerlifter, my legs equally thick and powerful, heavy with muscle. It was not much different than my normal form, just idealized in the body I'd always wanted to have.

Likewise Rachael seemed herself, just different. Curvy, the softness of a feminine body. Hips and breasts stood out, tapering into a smaller waist with a gentle curve to her belly.

I unfastened the wide black belt that held up my pants and let them drop to my knees. My cock stood out, heavy and hanging even only half hard. Rachael leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, the fat bulbous head nearly filling her mouth as she took it deeper. She sucked and licked, one hand stroking the base of the shaft while the other fondled my heavy balls.

My cock quickly grew, stretching her mouth as it swelled. She bobbed her head up and down only able to take half the shaft in her mouth before bottoming out against her throat. Saliva coated my dick as she worked, occasionally taking my cock from her mouth to lick around the head and underside of my shaft.

I placed my fingers in her hair, gripping her head as I pumped my hips, pistoning my cock back and forth in her mouth. She had two hands on the base of my shaft now keeping me from going all the way down and choking her. Each pump I could feel as the head of my cock struck the back of her throat, the size of my dick forcing her mouth open, her teeth lightly scraping as I pumped in and out and she struggled to open wide enough.

I could feel my orgasm building with each stroke. I looked down at Rachael, my cock in her mouth, lips stretched to take my girthy member. I held her head, controlling it as I fucked her mouth. I felt the rising charge of my orgasm, as my balls tightened and an electric tingle moved up my shaft. I thrust in her mouth once more, holding my cock deep against the back of her throat. My orgasm crested, the cum pumping out of my cock to bathe the back of her throat and mouth.

Rachael swallowed as best she could with my dick still buried deep in her mouth. My cum overflowed her mouth, dribbling from her lips and chin as it continued to pump out of me. I withdrew, my cock flopping from her mouth. She swallowed and licked her lips, saliva and my cum still glistening on her chin.

I put my finger under her jaw and gently guided her upright to her knees. We knelt facing each other making eye contact. I looked deeply in Rachael's blue eyes. I saw not the blue eyes of my wife but an icy blue, the blue of frozen glaciers on a snowy landscape. Her pupils were the black of night with the scintillating colors of the aurora borealis in their depths. Somehow I knew she saw the same in mine as she stared back at me.

I leaned in and kissed her, my fingertips gently holding her head behind her jaw as we kissed, similar but so unlike the grip I used to hold her steady as I fucked her mouth moments ago.

I could taste and smell my cum on her lips. Unbelievably it tasted of creme de menthe, but that somehow also made sense on this night of winter magic. As we kissed I pressed her back until she was sitting on her heels, then her bum and finally laid her back against the floor.

She was on her back, knees up and parted, lying on a polar bear skin rug in front of a fireplace neither of which were here moments ago. Her red hair was fanned out around her head, the white streak prominent. She watched me as I knelt between her knees, I flipped her skirt above her waist exposing a pair of white panties with an image of mistletoe on the front. Smiling at the implication I moved down between her legs, hooking the waistband of her panties with my fingers and pulling them over her hips.

I laid between her legs, my face inches from her bare pussy. I could see the glistening of her juices as arousal and the actions of the past few moments made her wet. Spreading her lips with my fingers I licked along the slit of her pussy from bottom to top, tasting her, flicking her clitoris with my tongue. She moaned as my tongue glided between her lips and gave a little yelp at the intensity of sensation as my tongue flicked her clit.

I brought my tongue back, licking the length of her and probing inside with my stiffened tongue. She tasted of cinnamon and cloves and other fall spices. Her breath came more rapidly as I continued with my tongue moving up and down, stroking her clit, probing the entrance of her pussy. I focused on her clit, flattening my tongue and moving it side to side. One thick finger pressed against the entrance to her pussy. I slid it in, rocking my knuckle upwards against the roof of her vagina as my tongue continued its assault.

Rachael was moaning steadily now, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her hands found her nipples and she was pinching and pulling them, squeezing her breasts as her orgasm built. Her hips rocked faster and faster as her climax approached. I felt her stiffen, then shudder as her orgasm finally took her. She screamed, a wordless exultation as her orgasm crashed over her again and again. I rode her bucking hips with my face, locking my mouth to her pussy as my tongue continued pressing against her clit as she crested over her orgasm. Too sensitive she pushed my head away, still gasping for breath. My face was covered in her juices, drops of her cum shining in my snow white beard like jewels.

I moved up her body kissing along the way. Kissing the soft curve of her belly, between her breasts, along her neck and nuzzling her ear. I kissed down her jaw to her lips, kissing her and she kissing me back hungrily, lustfully. I could taste our mingled juices combining on our lips. Our tongues met and caressed each other, each probing the others mouth.

My cock still hard despite my own orgasm just moments ago was pressed against her nether lips. I arched my back, bringing my hips forward and pressing the head of my cock past the resistance at the entrance to her pussy.

I could feel her stretch as she took me, my cock pressing her on all sides. Her vagina stretched, her womanhood accommodating me as I entered. I continued pressing forward as we kissed, my weight taken by my forearms as I hovered above her.

We continued to kiss as I slowly stroked in and out of her. My cock filled her, giving pressure on all sides. Every nerve in her body seemed to respond to the sensation sending their signals of pleasure as our lovemaking continued.

I broke our kiss, raising myself up between her legs, still pumping in and out of her. I lifted her ankles and placed them on my shoulders, rotating her hips upward and letting me penetrate her even deeper. I reached past her legs to her breasts, taking one in each hand. I squeezed and kneaded them, taking her nipples between my fingers and rolling them, lightly pinching and pulling.

I could see Rachael start to flush, it began at her neck, a gentle rose color infusing the pale flesh above her breasts, rising up her neck to her face and cheeks. She was breathing faster now, little moans coming non-stop in time to each thrust I made. Her hands grasped my forearms, gripping them as she pulled herself into me with each thrust, meeting me as I pounded into her harder and faster.

She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head, head thrown back, caught in the throes of a second orgasm. I could feel her pussy bear down on my cock, gripping it, milking it as her body convulsed. She grunted, her orgasm continuing as I thrust into her again and again. I felt a warmth flood my balls, she squirted as her orgasm went on, her liquid bathing my cock and balls as it soaked the furs beneath us. I continued to pump, my own orgasm building but in no danger of coming yet.

Rachael rocked beneath me in time to my thrusting, a continuous moan escaping her lips. She was limp beneath me, too exhausted after several minutes of continuous orgasms to thrust back any longer. Her eyes were still rolled back, her neck arched, hair spread around it. I held her thighs as I thrust into her, her tits quaking on her chest each time my hips met hers.

My orgasm built, almost at its peak. I thrust harder, each time my hips slamming against her ass and pussy as I buried my cock as deeply as it would go. Her moans got louder, sharper each time our hips met. I was nearly there, on the cusp of orgasm as her pussy continued to grip me, stroking my entire cock at once with each thrust. I came, a shout coming from my throat as I filled Rachael with cum for the second time that night. Still I pumped in her, burying my cock deep inside, rocking my hips against hers and dumping my seed far in her vagina as my cock throbbed.

Spent, I pulled out. My cock slid free of her pussy, the girth of my cock leaving her gaping open. A trickle of cum oozed out, held at the entrance of her pussy for a moment before sliding down toward her ass. The air shimmered with tiny motes of light, like glitter in a snow globe. We each looked at each other both not understanding the magic of this night but also accepting it and knowing somehow it was just right, it was the way things were supposed to be if only on this night, at this very moment.

I reached for her hand, she took mine and I pulled her up to a sitting position. We looked at each other again silently, afraid to say anything in these spellbound moments. We kissed, our eyes closed, lips parted, tongues darting together. I touched her face, we broke our kiss and moved slowly apart. I looked into her sea blue eyes, the eyes of my wife, my fingers resting gently on her cheek. I sat back and smiled. I was in my pajamas again, Rachael in her tank top and tights. No sign of Mr and Mrs Claus remained but for a receding flush down Rachael's neck and a hint of cinnamon and mint in the air.

I took her hand and I stood, pulling her up with me. The clock ticked and I looked toward the mantle. This time I noticed the carving on the antique wooden timepiece, a scene with a sleigh being driven down a snow covered street. The hands read 12:01.

"Come on." I said. "Let's get to bed. The children will be up early to open their presents."

Rachael smiled at me and moved closer, walking toward our bedroom hip to hip, swaying in time with each step.

DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers