All Comments on 'Christmas Sweater'

by Ctus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Such an eloquently written story. The flow of the story was smooth and kept me wanting to know what happened next.

Cora93Cora93over 3 years ago

5 stars, love it, so cute!

CtusCtusover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment and I'm super glad you liked it!

SirCarlSirCarlover 3 years ago
Vert Well Done!

Very well thought out, written and presented. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

That was an awesome story. Great job

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Fun and sexy

What a delightful story. The tease was as much fun as the consummation

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

We are introduced to Alex, a self absorbed thoroughly unlikable character, then we suddenly switch to Dennis, a vacuous I individual who is aware enough to know he has never seen this gas station before, but quickly forgets that fact.

I could not read any further.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 3 years ago

I just love happy endings. Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was a beautifully crafted piece of literature. It is one of those stories that I didn’t only enjoy reading it but felt really happy after having read it. I don’t come across many stories that give me that type of feeling so thank you very much for taking the time to create it and allow me the honour of reading it.

Mitchell

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaover 3 years ago

Look, I don't normally spend a second on transformation stories, but this... this I read every word. I prefer reading CD/TV romance with an actual story not based solely on fucking. I think I liked this one so much because of the trepidation and wonder as each moment of the day went by, and our lovers learned more and more who they and their better half were in this new life they were exploring together.

I thought it was a lovely romance and I could step away until I had read every word written.

Excellent effort Ctus! I wouldn't change a single character you typed.

Bravo! Bravo I say!

Thank you for sharing your lovely thoughts with us.

;)

Brenda

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaover 3 years ago

Almost forgot, I did give it 5 Stars as well-which I RARELY do here ;)

burningloveburningloveover 3 years ago

Well written - I felt happy as well - a good feeiing to have in these times - great job! 5 *****

Burning Love

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I enjoyed this story! The beginning showed the ugly side of two lives shattered but the gift of a sweater completely changed the outcome of all families involved! Lexi and Dennis became a love affair for the ages! Ctus well written!

Toby_dogToby_dogover 3 years ago
Really good - but

The story was well written. The transition from current to future was good. I did give it 5 stars, but the one thing that got me was the continual use of their names. It took a lot away from the story. Try using pronouns in place of the character's name. It will make for a much better read.

CtusCtusover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thank you all for your (mostly) positive comments.

To the last comment on the pronouns, thanks for overlooking that and voting five stars.

I certainly noticed that pronoun issue now and will carry the suggestion forward in my writing. I appreciate the constructive comment.

CtusCtusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I just want to thank everyone for over 20,000 views, all of the ratings, and comments. It really means a lot to me that people like the story. I hope to become a better writer over time. Thank you again!

ToniM1234ToniM1234about 1 month ago

I love love. This is all I ever wanted, to be a girl in love. Thank you for allowing me to believe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCtus@Ctus
I completely welcome feedback and discussion on my stories or messages on here. Thank you for being respectful and have a lovely day.