All Comments on 'Christmas Unicorn'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141595 months ago

This was really lovely. I’ve been coming across so many stories that end badly and it was nice to see one where everyone was just happy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thoughtful and loving, considerate of the uncertainties such a relationship almost certainly will contain.

Well done. More please.

MLJ

LitCritLitCrit5 months ago

WOW! Just WOW!

LitCritLitCrit5 months ago

Two great stories right next to each other - You're working overtime, and I appreciate it. Well done, again.

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

What a sweet, sweet story and the second on the same day! Merry Christmas to me and thank you! Again good luck in the competition.

Cheers

SAGE

Cr4zynickCr4zynick5 months ago

What a fantastic story!!! I had to skip to the end to make sure things turned out the way I hoped. Even got a little teary. I cannot wait to read the next one!

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

Excellent story, loved all of the characters and the development of them. Probably every man’s and possibly every woman’s dream to have this arrangement. I really enjoyed reading it and the way it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is a great story of a usually untenable long-term situation. I enjoyed the sensitivity of the sexual escapades. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was NOT what I was expecting. Absolutely loved it. I'd watch this movie, and not just for the fun boys.

slider52slider525 months ago

Absolutely fabulous. Well written and developed. Hope to read more from you soon.

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edison5 months ago

Wonderful story. While I did not jump ahead to confirm that what I wanted to happen happened. Sucker for happy endings. I have to say that I had probably heard the saying, but if I had it was so long ago I had forgotten about "yodeling in the canyon". I actually laughed out loud when I read it. Again, wonderful story. Great characters, great storytelling, and Amber's inner thoughts and fears and her growing love for the couple were well written and expressed.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

What a beautiful story about some very lucky people !

H_RoarkH_Roark5 months ago

Good story. Loved the POV and character development. Good luck in the contest

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways5 months ago

Great build up and I loved the 'handbrake turn' at the end!

Syrbulldog69Syrbulldog695 months ago

Very well-written and edited. Interaction was real and exciting.

Con6969Con69695 months ago

So fuck'n good

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon5 months ago

A sweet story of a loving throuple

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this story. I love that it starts with sex (lots of super hot sex) and leads to love. For me, this story is the unicorn.

Member968Member9685 months ago

One of the best I’ve read on Literotica. Well done and 5stars.

jsala266jsala2665 months ago

Well done. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written and thoughtful. I knew it would turn out the way it did. There was a palpable sense of love throughout the story. Beautiful, erotic and captivating.

ashmountainashmountain4 months ago

This is by far one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. I suspect lower scores indicated not enough sex, but no matter. The love grows slowly until it eclipses the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for this beautiful, not exaggerated, believable story. It's a shame that it has to be rated on the same 1-5 scale as the others, even though it's on a different level.

pcman1950pcman19502 months ago

Sublime! Unbelievably believable.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very well done - great build up and believable.

ThebiffThebiff17 days ago

Wonderful story and so happy it worked out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...