Christmas Unicorn

Story Info
That one special gift money can't buy.
24.8k words
4.89
56k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

This is submitted for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023.

-----

CHRISTMAS UNICORN

-----

Professional couple M/F, looking for single F to be their Christmas present for each other. We are first-timers at this. Experience preferred. Send confidential reply to the listing below.

Now that was an unusual posting. I figured they were looking for a unicorn but wondered why they were looking on Gratr, a lesbian hookup app. I mean, most of the women on this app were only into other women and would not be interested in sleeping with a guy.

I skipped past their announcement and kept looking for a possible hookup for myself. I am not a lesbian but I like women, sexually as well as socially, just as I like men. I had been with women several times over the years, particularly in college, but lately I had had a string of male boyfriends. Jerrod, the shit, had dumped me a couple of months earlier and I wanted to get away from my toy box and have some human contact. Earlier that evening, I looked at some male/female hookup apps and had been totally unimpressed. Most of the guys didn't even attempt to make themselves look or sound good. I guess they were simply full of themselves and figured women would come running. Well, I wasn't and yet I was still horny, so I decided to peruse the lesbian app.

There were few decent sounding women listed; no, make that 'none.' Most were into heavy BDSM and none seemed to want a simple girl/girl hookup without all the additional kink. I was about to close the app and go back to the toy box when I saw that initial announcement again.

I had never been in a threesome but obviously had slept with both men and women. Maybe they would be interested in me and maybe, just maybe they would be interesting to me. I saw their comment preferring experience and while I couldn't say I had been in a threesome before, I certainly knew my way around both cocks and pussies. I decided to answer their post.

Hi. I'm Amber and would like to discuss your request. Please text me at this number and I'll call right back.

The next afternoon I got their text and gave them a call.

"Hello?"

"Hi. I'm, uh, Amber and responded to your post on Gratr."

"Oh, Hi, Amber. I'm Steffanie but you can call me Steff. Nice to talk with you." She sounded pleasant and cheerful as she went on, "I'm kinda nervous about this, I mean, we've never done anything like this before."

"I see. What are you looking for?"

"Well, uh, Dan and I have been married three years and we got to talking recently about Christmas and presents, you know. Anyway, we decided instead of a pile of useless junk, we'd like to do something special, maybe sexual, for our presents. We kicked around several ideas before Dan brought it up. He was so cute, you know, nervous and all, but once he mentioned he'd like to have a threesome, I realized I could go for it, too. We agreed to invite a woman since I've never been with one and think I might like it."

"What about a man?"

"Oh, I'd definitely be OK with it but he's not at all interested in gay sex, so we're looking for a woman."

"Have you had any other responses?"

"Yeah, some real nasty ones. Women asking why we're looking on a lesbian site for someone, you know, since there's a guy involved. Yours is the first positive one we've got."

"Hmm. It's pretty hard to find a woman who will do what you're asking for. In fact, such women are called unicorns."

"Unicorns?"

"Yeah, you know, extremely rare. I'm not surprised you've not gotten any other nibbles."

"What about you? Are you into just women?"

"No, I'm totally bi. Love cock just as much as I love pussy. Been with mainly guys lately and decided to look for a woman on Gratr. That's when I saw your announcement."

"Well, I'm glad you did. Uh, you sure sound nice and I think I'd like to meet you."

"What about Dan, that's his name, right?"

"Yeah. Dan. He's really busy working extra shifts covering for some vacations and suggested I meet you and if you and I hit it off, then we'd all three get together for dinner."

"Hmm. Sounds OK. How about the Java-Guava Hut on Third Avenue? Would this Thursday be good?"

"Yeah, that works for me since I'm off that afternoon. How about two pm? Shouldn't be too busy then."

"Yeah, that'll work. Uh, I'm five-five, have auburn hair and will have a green parka. OK?"

"Oooh, that's so cool. Dan loves redheads. I've got fairly dark skin, wavy black hair and will wear a purple coat. Oh, Amber, I can't tell you how excited I am to meet you. See you Thursday."

"Sure. See you then."

Steffanie seemed like a nice person. She was upfront, sounded honest and excited. I was hoping this could turn into something nice. Unfortunately, Thursday was still a few days off so I pulled out my trusty vibrator and took care of business like I had so many times since that asshat left me.

-----

The Java-Guava Hut was nearly deserted when I arrived a few minutes early. The only customers were a couple of hard hats apparently taking an afternoon break from their construction job across the street and a tall blonde working furiously on her computer. I grabbed a latte and sat down facing the door. About five minutes after two, in rushed a beautiful, dark-haired woman about my age. Our eyes met and immediately I found myself grinning as she wove between the tables to come over and greet me.

"You must be Amber," she said as she gave me a surprisingly warm hug. "I'm sorry I'm late. I could give you some bullshit excuse about the traffic but honestly, I'm kinda spacy at times and, well, Dan'll tell you I'm frequently late."

"Hey, no big deal. What's five minutes between friends?"

"Let me grab a drink. Would you like a scone?"

"Mmm, I don't know...watching calories..."

"I'll split one with you. How's that?"

"Sure. That'd be great."

I watched her while she ordered her drink and found myself smiling. She seemed to be one of those bubbly people who can get those around her laughing easily. Every few seconds one or more of the counter crew would crack up as she regaled them with who knows what. As I watched her, I realized she was hot. Her ass filled her jeans perfectly, her waist was small and her lovely black hair cascaded midway down her back. As she returned with her drink and the scone, I realized her front was equally hot. She had an enviable flat stomach, decent boobs, certainly bigger than mine, and a cute face with the most beautiful café au lait skin imaginable. I wondered about mixed heritage for a fleeting second before she sat down.

"Here's the scone, they cut it for us. Phew, now I can relax a little. So, how are you?"

"I'm fine. Kinda nervous, actually."

"You're nervous! What about me? I've, we've never done anything like this."

"Neither have I..."

"Wait! I thought you had! We asked for experience."

"No, I, uh, have been with both men and women but never together," I said softly as I didn't want the others to hear our conversation.

"Oh, I see. And you're interested in us because?"

"I was horny so I looked for some men and didn't find any to my liking. I then decided to check out the women and none of them excited me too much. Your announcement was intriguing, you sounded interesting on the phone and I figured 'why not?' Here I am."

"So, tell me more about you."

"Well, I'm bi, obviously. Single. Never been in a threesome. I'm a legal assistant for a firm over in Centerton and have a nice little condo I lease near the airport. My boyfriend dumped me a couple of months ago and I'm out looking. You?"

"Well, I'm straight, at least I think I am, but when Dan first suggested a threesome, well, I thought about it and decided it might be kinda fun, you know, for variety."

"Variety is the spice of life," I chuckled.

"Yeah, I've heard that old saying. Anyway," she bubbled on, "Dan's not at all interested in having sex with a guy and that meant we invite a girl."

"Doesn't seem fair."

"Maybe not, but I'd never force anything on him. He did say that maybe in the future he'd bring a guy home just for me but I told him that would be too weird being with a guy and him just sitting there watching."

"I take it you've never opened things up in your marriage before."

"No! This would be a first for us."

"Have you discussed any rules?"

"Rules?"

"Rules. You know, like what you would want me to do and to whom and what would you and he be allowed to do with me?"

"I kinda thought we'd all be able to do all to each other, except anal, that is. I could never do that."

"You might want to review it with him. Are you really sure you'd be OK with him fucking me?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess, since that's what we're doing, right?"

"Look, I've never done this but I've read some and I suggest you and he talk in more detail. I'll text you a couple of links to look over and once you have, then you may come up with some more ideas."

"OK, I'll do that," she paused before going on, "Tell me some more about yourself."

"Well, like I said, I'm a legal assistant and I work with a fantastic lawyer who specializes in women's issues. I'm twenty-seven and have lived here for over three years."

"Where'd you grow up?"

"Everywhere. Army brat. My folks are now retired and live in Texas. No sibs. You?"

"I'm a physical therapist specializing in stroke rehab. I met Dan at the hospital. He's an ER doc, and we've been together four years, married three. Grew up in a small town in the Midwest."

"Like it?"

"Oh, it was OK but we faced a lot of discrimination. My mom is from India and Dad is a mutt with lots of European blood in him. Kids called me all kinds of nasty things when I was younger. I guess they couldn't even get their racism straight and called me all kinds of vile names. College was better and now that I'm in the professional world, people are pretty nice to me."

"Well, all I know is your skin is absolutely gorgeous, as is your hair. Dan is a lucky guy."

"Thank you. What do you like to do for fun, besides sex, that is?" she giggled.

"I'm kinda outdoorsy. Hike, bike and even camp now and then."

"You too? That is so cool. We inherited a travel trailer and have taken it out several times. We actually like sleeping in a tent better but we can have more fun in the trailer."

"More fun?"

"Uh-huh. We don't have to worry about noise so much."

"If the trailer's rockin,' don't bother knockin'."

"I hadn't heard that one!" she laughed, "I'll have to tell Dan."

"Getting back to our situation, uh, what are your plans?"

"Like I said, if you and I got along, I was going to invite you for dinner and to meet Dan. I can safely say you're invited. Here, let me check his schedule..."

She thumbed through her phone for a few seconds before throwing out a few dates.

"How soon are you two thinking of having your Christmas present? I mean, is there a rush?"

"No, not really. We definitely want to aim for as close to Christmas as possible. Will you be here during the holidays?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Uh-huh. I guess we should meet in the next week or so and if things don't work out, well then...but they will, I'm sure of it. Let's have you over for dinner, just dinner, next Saturday."

"Sounds good. Give me the time and place and I'll be there. I'll also shoot you that info you might want to check out before we go any further."

"Thanks! Will do. Oh, Amber, I'm so looking forward to this. You seem like a nice person and it should be fun," she said as she texted me the details.

"Hope so. See you then."

-----

On my way home I found myself smiling as I thought about Steff. She was a fun gal, almost ditzy in a charming way and super-hot to boot. We had hugged as we split and I could feel her boobs push against me a tiny bit as I felt her lean, sleek back. 'Down girl,' I had to keep reminding myself. She was new to the whole idea of a threesome or even being with a woman and probably had no idea of the potential issues that can develop. With a threesome, the third person has the least to risk, the couple has the most. Things could go south; one partner could fall for the third person or jealousy could arise, among many other things. I hoped she would read the info I referred her to before our dinner.

I arrived at their modest house promptly at six pm ten days later. My mouth was dry and my heart was racing as I walked up their sidewalk. I was a little surprised since I had been on first dates many times and yet had rarely been as nervous as I was that evening. Steffanie opened the door immediately after I rang the bell, gave me a big hug and dragged me inside by the hand. We went through a small, comfortable appearing living room before going through a wide door into the kitchen.

There, leaning over the stove, was a very handsome fellow. He had probably six inches on me, a wonderful head of blond hair and a face to die for; deep blue eyes, slightly prominent cheekbones and as kissable lips as I had ever seen on a guy. He wore a "Kiss the Cook" apron over a T-shirt and tight blue jeans. I found myself wanting to go over and follow those instructions.

"Honey, this is Amber. Amber, Dan."

"Welcome to our home, Amber." Oh my god, his deep voice had me instantly wishing I had worn more substantial panties. If I had to listen to him all night, I would need some adult diapers! "Let me finish with this sauce and I'll join you two. Wine's on the table."

"Thank you," I replied as I felt my voice tremble slightly. And at that second, I knew I'd join them for Christmas, if they'd have me. Both were attractive and even though I had just met him, he seemed as nice as she was.

In the dining room, Steffanie poured me a generous glass of wine before taking some for herself. "You'll love his cooking," she bragged. "He's such a perfectionist. If it's not just right, he'll do it all over. This is one of his faves: curried chicken, Basmati rice and steamed veggies. It's yummy."

"Sounds good. So, how was your week?"

"Pretty good. I got one of my old lady patients to the point where she can go back and live with her daughter. That's so gratifying to see someone avoid the nursing home after a big stroke."

"I bet."

"What about you?"

"Same old, same old though my boss did win a nice settlement for a client on Wednesday."

"What was it about?"

"Unfortunately, I can't discuss it. They agreed to settle but put everything under wraps. But I can say the good guy, well in this case, the good gal, won."

"Neat. Hey, Honey," she yelled towards the kitchen, "When's dinner?"

We were told it would be another fifteen minutes so I suggested we go back to the kitchen to talk. We chatted like old friends and not one thing was mentioned about the reason for the visit. I learned more about Dan who grew up in Colorado, was a single child and had sailed through medical school in three years. After his residency, he got a job at our regional hospital where he met Steffanie. I could tell by the way he talked how much he was in love with her and I had a fleeting thought cross my mind: If he was so in love, why a threesome?

Dinner was divine! I could not remember the last time I had eaten such a wonderfully prepared chicken meal. When I complimented him on it, I could see him blush a little. During the meal we talked about pretty much everything except the elephant in the room, that is the threesome. Steff told me about their courtship including one slightly embarrassing story about Dan. While Dan wasn't nearly as talkative as Steff, when he did add to the conversation, it was usually quite profound or sometimes hilarious. It made me want to listen carefully to everything he had to say. Plus his voice, yeah, well I've already mentioned it, haven't I?

While she was talking, I noticed her hand was lovingly intertwined in his. When he got up to clear the plates and bring us dessert, he let his hand lightly trail across her shoulders. From their words and these little actions, it was clear they were devoted to each other which only caused me to wonder even more why were they wanting to do this.

After dessert and making short work of the clean-up, Dan invited us into the living room for a glass of port. We sat around a low coffee table and continued our wide-ranging discussions. A couple of times I was tempted to address the threesome but figured it was their home and their desire so I kept mum. I did notice them looking at each other a few times as if they were sending signals to each other and I figured they wanted to talk privately.

"I need to use the ladies room."

"Oh, sure, down the hall, second door on the right."

When I went down the hall, I took a five second peek into their bedroom. It was tastefully furnished with a huge, California King bed in the middle. Once in the bathroom, I dawdled to give them more time to talk, should they want to. Back in the living room, I noticed they had pulled their chairs closer together and Steff was still holding Dan's hand.

"Thank you. My poor bladder needed that."

"I think I'll follow your lead," she said as she hopped up and left the room.

While she was gone there was a moment of embarrassed silence before Dan cleared his throat. "I haven't had this much fun at a dinner in I don't know how long."

"Yeah, fun. And Steff's a hoot."

"Isn't she? I can't believe how lucky I was to find her and how happy she makes me."

"Oh, I think the luck went both ways."

"OK, I'm back! What were you two talking about, huh?"

"I was just telling Dan you guys seem to be very happy together."

"Oh, we are," she answered before pausing a few seconds. "Amber, we, uh, we did agree, that is, we both would like to invite you over for an evening of, well, you know."

"Sex?"

"Well, yeah."

"Amber, I want you to know that we both want this. Although I may have brought it up first, Steff has run with it. We, uh, we have a good sex life together and we both think it would be fun and erotic to have a third for the evening. Right, Honey?"

"Right."

"And you both know I've been with men and women but never together so we would all be kinda new to the idea. Is that OK with you?"

They both nodded their heads before I went on, "I hope you read some of that info. There are some good recommendations about consent and limits."

"Yeah, we looked at those, both of us. Maybe we're being naïve but we both feel there shouldn't be any limits and that as long as we communicate during the evening and respect everyone's wishes, we should do just fine."

"OK, then I'm in, too."

Steff gave a little squeal of delight, jumped up from her chair and gave me a big hug. "We're gonna have some fun, I promise."

"When do you guys want to do this? And where?"

"Here would be fine," answered Dan, "And we would like to do this as close to Christmas as possible. I mean, it is a Christmas present, after all. Do you have plans for the holidays?"

"No. My boss has two big cases early in January and I'll be doing a lot of research and reviews so I'll be here. I'm taking the twenty-fourth and fifth off for sure."

They looked at each other and with that special ability of close couples to communicate without speaking, they seemed to have reached an agreement.

"Could you maybe come over Christmas Eve?" she asked.

"Sure, that would be fine. What time?"

"Maybe around four. We could have a light dinner before, well, you know, before we get started."

"Sounds great. That OK with you, Dan?"

After we had set up everything, I logged in for my gig-ride before we chatted for a few more minutes. A soft toot of a horn outside told me my ride had arrived.

"OK, I'll see you then."

"Oh, Amber, I can't tell you how much this means to us. Thank you, thank you," she said as she gave me a big hug. Even Dan gave me a quick one-armed hug right before I left them.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers