Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finally finished, I was able to pull my slightly bruised cock out of Erin’s ass, and climbed up beside them. Lying on the bed together, the three of us wrapped our arms and legs together and panted as we got our energy back. It was another couple minutes before the twins finally pulled the dildo out of them.

With it out, they turned it around and pressed their lips to it as they licked it clean.

“You know Max…” Erin said, looking up from the dildo into my eyes.

“Since you got us this gift,” Sarah continued, also looking up at me.

“You should get the icing,” they said together and passed me the dildo, their eyes glinting with mischief.

Now I know many of you would jump at the chance to lick this toy clean of their delicious cum, but you don’t know the twins here. This was just another of their attempts to get my to suck cock.

“Nice try ladies,” I said as I pushed it back to them. “But I got you the toy. I’ll just clean house down there.” And I lowered my head into Erin’s lap and lapped her clean, making her giggle, and then did the same to Sarah, also making her giggle.

So ten minutes after their mother called to us, we finally raced downstairs (the girls actually limping downstairs, as their pelvises were incredibly soar). Because their household was so casual, we didn’t worry about robes. The girls simply put on a pair of panties (it was a special occasion after all) and a long shirt (which they had each stolen from my closet) and I put on a pair of flannel pants (sans underwear, the twins had insisted).

When we got down, an extremely attractive woman greeted us. She looked a lot like the twins, including her two huge breasts that were still young and strong (and yes real, she also worked out), except that her red hair was cut short, and she had more freckles, and she was only 5’9”. But unlike the twins, she had two blue eyes. Also unlike the twins, she was wearing a wispy red robe over her red teddy underneath. Like I said, this was a very casual household. She didn’t really look like their mother, but more like an older sister. After all, she was only 14 when she had them.

“Took you long enough,” their mom said in her musical voice. “So what do you want to do first, breakfast, homework, or presents?”

“Presents!” the twins shouted and ran to the tree. I was actually starving after all our playing, and would have preferred some breakfast right now, but no one could say no to the twins, not even their mom.

So Mrs. O’Connell (their mom) took my arm in hers and lead me over to the tree, where the twins were sitting on their father’s lap giving him a kiss for the gifts they had just received. “Is it just me, or are the girls walking funny?” Mrs. O’Connell asked, looking up at me from the corner of her eyes.

I didn’t say anything, just kept walking, but I think she saw me blush a little, and she giggled.

I didn’t see what the twins got, but I did notice how they kept grinding their cunts into his lap. It wasn’t a big secret that the twins had also fucked their parents (hell, even I fucked their mom on occasions), but they didn’t do it all the time.

Anyway, we spent the next hour going through the presents. My parents had left mine here so I would have something to open with everyone. The girls kept moving from parent to parent, thanking them for each gift. Whenever they got one from their dad, they would grind into his cock. When they got one from their mom, they’d lean forward and hug her, their breasts getting pushed into her face. When they didn’t get a gift, they returned to sitting with me. Sarah would sit on my lap, and Erin would sit on the floor, between my legs.

When their father received my gift, we just shook hands (he had the same opinion as I did concerning guys, much to Mrs. O’Connell’s disappointment as well), but when Mrs. O’Connell received my gift, she pushed Sarah out of the way and gave me a deep kiss, while slipping her hand down my pants. The twins giggled at this, and Mr. O’Connell just rolled his eyes.

After all the gifts where opened, we went to have breakfast, and then went upstairs to change and get ready for the rest of the day. The O’Connell’s where having the family over for Christmas dinner, and the twins wanted to look their best. It wasn’t going to be an orgy or anything, Mr. O’Connell’s family wasn’t so open, but the twin’s favorite aunt, Kate, was going to be over. She was Mrs. O’Connell’s youngest sister, only 5 years older then the twins, and she was just as frisky as the twins. In fact, she had taught the girls a few of their favorite tricks (and pranks, another reason they loved her so much). They hadn’t seen her in years, because Kate was with the army. She was a special ops, so she was away on missions all the time. And this is where it all changes.

Dinner was scheduled for 8 pm, and everyone arrived early. When the first relatives arrived, the girls where at the door to greet them. They had spent hours getting ready, showering (which took longer when they dragged me to join them), makeup and deciding what to wear. They had kicked me out of their room for these last parts, much to my relief. I tried to help them pick out outfits for a date they had in our junior years of high school. I wasn’t really comfortable, not because they were going out with other guys, but because I’m a guy and didn’t know what I was talking about, so they never asked me again. When they came out, they were gorgeous. They both wore the same black dresses (the only time women will ever wear the same outfits was when they were twins), though their leg slits where on different sides (Sarah’s was slit on the right and Erin on the left) black stockings, and black high heeled shoes (making them taller then me again). They didn’t have much makeup on, but I must admit, they looked better now then when we woke up this morning, and they had both tied their red hair up behind their heads. Sort of looked like they had a red bow behind them. And the lockets I had given them lay between the plunging necklines of their dresses, right over their breasts.

They behaved like perfect angels as they greeted their cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents, but when their Aunt Kate finally arrived, they became excited. “Aunt Katy!” They both screamed as they hugged their favorite aunt.

“My two favorite little devils,” Kate returned as she opened her arms for them to hug her. Kate looked the same as the last time I saw her; the same red hair as all the women in their family, cut short but left thick, sparkling green eyes, and freckles all over. She had arrived in a black skirt and white blouse, and also wore black high heels, but she only came up to my chin. She was the shortest in their family. But her figure looked incredible, even under her clothes. Her top covered her ample breasts, but it did not hold them back. Because she was in the military, she always had to stay fit, and it looked good on her. She kissed girls, her tongue flicking into their mouths, before she came into the house.

“Hi Max,” she said cordially. She may have loved the twins, but she only tolerated me, though the twins keep telling me that she only acts like that to tease me. I still found her cool though.

“Let’s go see your mother girls, and later, after everyone has left, I’ll give you your gifts.” She hooked her arms with the girls and they went to the kitchen. “I even got something for you Max.”

This really surprised me. The last time she got me a gift, I found myself tied to the bed, with Kate straddling my cock. Not that this upset me, but the girls where video taping everything with the camera Kate got me, and they later showed the tape to their girl friends at school.

“Now bring my bags into Kelly’s room.” That was more like Kate. Kelly, by the way, is Mrs. O’Connell. Either Kate was going to be sleeping with the twin’s parents, or Mr. O’Connell was going to end up in one of the guest rooms. Kate had the same opinion of him as she does me. I think its because she’s more lesbian than bi-sexual.

Anyway, I’ll fast forward through dinner and the rest of the gift giving, because nothing interesting happened there, except that Mrs. O’Connell kept playing footsie with me during dinner, going so far as to stick her foot between my legs and play with my cock, and after dinner Sarah and I made out underneath a mistletoe, while Kate told Erin some of her war stories.

It was about midnight when everyone finally left. Christmas was officially over, but like many families, the 25th wasn’t the only day to get Christmas gifts. The twins could hardly wait to see what Kate got them, and to be honest, I was a bit curious to see what she got me as well.

The girls hadn’t left Kate all evening, and I was starting to feel a bit lonely. Mrs. O’Connell had offered to share her and Mr. O’Connell’s room tonight, but both Mr. O’Connell and myself quickly turned this down. We knew what she would have wanted in return. So with a little pout (that was so hot coming from her), Mrs. O’Connell escorted her husband to their room and shut the door. It was long before I could hear her laughing as Mr. O’Connell did something to her.

“Come on Max, we’re all waiting for you.” Sarah called over from the living room. Since we had the rest of the house to ourselves, the twins and Kate had decided to stay downstairs, where they kept the lights low and a fire was roaring.

I walked back downstairs, and saw the three of them sitting around the Christmas tree. There were a few new gifts underneath it, and I guessed that these where Kate’s gifts to us, and the twins gifts for her. I also had a gift for Kate (just in case the twins were right and she was just teasing me) and added that to the pile.

Sarah was currently showing Kate the locket I had given her, but Kate wasn’t really paying attention. Her eyes had lifted to watch me as I came in. Even though it was quite erotic looking, especially with the fire glowing behind her, I couldn’t help feel this was more of a survival-training thing then trying to look hot. I remember hanging out with Kate before she joined the army, and though she was a bit of a tomboy back then, it was the army that really toughened her up.

The girls were still wearing their dresses, and Kate hadn’t changed yet either. I figured since we were all probably about to get naked, I might as well keep on my fancy clothes too.

When Sarah saw who Kate was looking at, she smiled and waved me over. “I was just showing Aunty Kate the beautiful locket you gave us.”

“I’m surprised with you Max,” Kate said to me. “I would have never thought you were this sweet.” I couldn’t tell if her smile was genuine or not.

“Be nice Aunty,” Erin said. She was sitting at Kate’s feet, curled up around her legs. If Kate had a favorite, it would be Erin.

“Let’s open our presents,” Sarah said excitedly. She couldn’t wait to see what she got.

We spent the next couple of minutes exchanging gifts again. Since Kate was always on missions, I couldn’t give her anything practical, but she did have an apartment she would visit, so I gave her a medieval flail I bought off of e-bay for a really good price. Kate collected old weapons, and had a special affinity for weapons that had a sexual meaning to them. I think this was the first time I had left Kate speechless. She could only stare at the flail, and I could swear I saw the same sparkle in her eyes that the twins had this morning.

“That’s so cool Aunty,” Erin said.

“Wicked,” Sarah added. The twins weren’t surprised by it, because I had already shown it to them. They had encouraged me to get her something special, because they really wanted us to get along.

“I… I don’t know what to say Max.” She finally looked up to me, her face flushed. The twins may resemble their mother more, but I can see where they get that look of wonder. Kate never looked more beautiful. “This is beautiful. Thank you so much.” She then leaned forward and pulled my head to hers and kissed me deeply.

The twin started giggling again, happy that we were finally getting along.

When Kate broke the kiss, she was still smiling. “Here, I got you this.” She then handed me my gift. She never stopped smiling, so I knew she wasn’t feeling guilty about getting me a lesser gift.

I opened the box and was completely surprised. The twins must have given her the same lecture that they gave me, because inside box was an old knife. Kate had gotten me started in collecting weapons when I was a kid, but the only time she got me one was a nice knife to get me started.

“This is a knife I got on my last mission. A soldier tried to gut me with it, but I broke his wrist and then his neck before he could. I figured you’d like it.”

“Thanks Kate,” and this time I pulled her to me and kissed her. Having gotten some control back on the situation, Kate didn’t let this kiss last as long, but she still gave me tongue.

“Okay, open our gifts now Aunty,” Erin said, pulling on Kate’s legs. She sounded like an excited ten year old.

“Okay, okay. Go easy on my legs sweetie.” She brushed her hand through Erin’s hair as Sarah brought over a present for Kate. They always bought their present together, combining their money for one big gift. When Kate opened the box, her face split into a big grin. “Now this is what I was really expecting from your boyfriend over there.” The twins matched her grin as they saw that she was happy with the sex kit they had bought her. To tell the truth, this was something I looked at first for Kate. But when I showed the flail to the girls, they had decided to buy the sex kit. After all, this way Kate could also use the toys on the. “You girls have such a dirty little mind.” The kit contained a selection of oils and scented candles for setting the mood, but also some dildos of different shapes and sizes, a double-headed vibrator for fucking the cunt and ass at the same time, and best of all, an 11” strap on.

“These will go great with the gifts I got for you.” Kate then handed the girls a pink gift box each. The girls quickly ripped open the boxes and squealed in delight when they took out the red lace teddies with matching panties and stockings.

“Oh wow, these are gorgeous,” Erin yelled.

Sarah stood up and held hers to her body and turned to me. “Imagine me in this Max.” I groaned as I felt my cock getting bent by my tight pants. Sarah burst out laughing at my discomfort, and even Kate giggled.

“I also have one last gift for all four of us.” Kate reached behind the tree for the last remaining gift. She handed it to the twins, who quickly unwrapped it. We all smiled as they revealed the four bottles of tequila. “Now let’s really celebrate Christmas.”

Sarah opened the first bottle and took a swig, before passing it to Erin. Kate used this moment to turn on some Christmas music, and when she came back, I was passing the bottle back to Sarah. This family might be Irish, but the twins have never been much of drinkers. So after a few pulls of the bottle, they were already giggling out of control and commenting on how hot it was getting. Contrary to the twins, Kate and I were still feeling fine, but we were both having fun watching the girls, who were now kissing each other.

This was of course turning the both of us on, and Kate finally started to really relax. In fact, she was so happy that she didn’t complain when I ran my hand along her inner thigh. I had nearly lost my hand doing this the last time I was with her. As my hand went further up, she started purring. Her legs reflexively spread open at my touch, and seeing that the gates where opening, I decided to go in for the forbidden treasure.

Kneeling down before Kate, I used my hands to push her thighs further apart, thus pushing her skirt up, and my jaw almost dropped when I saw the frilly pink panties. I never really pictured her wearing frilly underwear. I used one hand to push aside her panties, and was shocked to see that she kept her cunt almost bare. There was only a little red fluff above her pussy. And best of all, she was already moist. She wasn’t dripping yet, but I could fix that. Using two fingers, I ran them along her lips, spreading them apart and pulling them out. Kate had started moaning, so I took this as conformation to go even further.

I could see that Kate’s pussy wasn’t as tight as the twins, so I started with three fingers inside. I started slow, burying them deep and moving them around, and when I felt that there was still plenty of room, I pulled out and slid my pinky finger in. Kate’s moaning hadn’t changed pitch yet, so I knew that if I were to make an impact, I’d have to do more. I thought about giving her a full fist job, but then I realized how vulnerable that would leave me, so instead I leaned forward and stuck my tongue between those lips.

“Mmmm, yeah, that’s better,” Kate moaned as she ground her pussy into my face. She then used her left hand to push my head down deeper into her, while she took a swig from the tequila. “Here you go, have another drink.” She then pored some of the tequila into her crotch. Most of it hit my head, but I was able to drink some before it fell onto the couch. It tasted even better coming from her pussy.

“Hey look,” Erin giggled above me. “They’re kissing under the mistletoe.”

“He didn’t kiss me like that earlier tonight.” Sarah pouted.

Kate finally let go of my head, and when I glanced up, I saw that the twins had changed into the lingerie that Kate had given them. They looked incredible. Kate must have agreed with me, because it only took another minute of nibbling on her clit before I had her squirming on the couch, her convulsing from an orgasm. After licking her cunt clean, I got up to go greet the girls. Kate needed a minute before she followed me.

“You look so beautiful,” I said to Sarah as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a kiss, sharing some of Kate’s cum with her. Kate did the same with Erin, though her hands where closer to Erin’s ass. As horny as Sarah always was, she loved it even more when I was tender with her when I complemented her. By keeping my hands on her waist, she knew I wasn’t just fishing for pussy.

“You charmer you,” Sarah lead me back to the couch and pushed me down. She then sat on my lap, and leaned forward, kissing me deeply. While we kissed, her hands roamed down to my pants and began undoing them. I could feel her grin through our kiss when she discovered that I wasn’t wearing any underwear.

When we broke our kiss, she ripped open my shirt and trailed kisses down my pecks to my cock that was standing at attention for her. Smiling up at me, she slid off my lap and kneeled down before me, taking my cock into her mouth. I had already gotten one from Erin this morning, she thought it only seemed fair that she reminded me who my favorite twin was.

Like Erin, she could take all ten inches down her throat without gagging. She had over ten years of practice. She spat on it as she started, to give it some lubrication, but once she got going, her head bobbed up and down non-stop. What was most exciting was how she never took her eyes off me. She just kept staring up, her eyes twinkling with excitement, her cheeks dimpled. Her long red hair, let out of its bow, now curled down her back, occasionally falling over her face as she bobbed wildly.

I had trouble staying focused as she expertly sucked my meat, but I was suddenly wondering what had happened to Erin and Kate. I looked around the room, and when I wasn’t seeing double, I noticed them laying together by the fire, Erin spread eagle with Kate laying before her, her head in Erin’s count. Both Erin and Kate were completely naked now, their clothes tossed aside to lie in messy piles. I couldn’t see Erin’s pussy because of Kate, but I could see Kate’s thick pussy lips underneath her pale muscular ass. Kate’s tattoo stood out clearly on her tailbone, “Daddy.” I couldn’t help imagining going over there and plunging my cock into that cunt; or even better, that tight little ass hole. I wonder if her commanding officers ever got a piece of that.