Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how much time had passed with Randy edging me from the inside out, but finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted, no needed to experience the climax that Randy dangled before me. "Are you ready for the real ride, baby?" I couldn't answer, my body a buzz with enjoyment. Randy knew though. He could tell.

He leaned forward again, planting his hands on either side of me, our eyes locked. I felt the slow pick up of his pace, the slight rotation of his hips as he began to truly fuck, no make love to me. My arms encircled his torso, hugging him close as he began his pumping into me. I felt that special button in me being caressed and petted with each movement of him into me.

The urge in me was building, and I could feel a slight change in Randy in me. He was close too, I just knew it. His face began to shake. His body was growing ridged. He pressed his mouth to mine. I felt the slight swell in me as he kissed me with wild passion. He arched back, throwing his head back.

"Kevin!" He bellowed as I felt the warm blasts filling me. He continued thrusting in me, letting me milk him for every sweet candied drop that he held for me. Then, without even touching myself, my own geyser exploded, coating our bellies I my white sticky mess. I convulsed as the waves of orgasm rippled through me with Randy still snuggly in me.

I felt the crest of the wave subside and I fell into sexual contentment. Randy eased from me, sliding out as easily as he had entered. I missed him as soon as the last inch of him left me. He laid beside me, taking me in his arms, letting me rest my head on his chest as we both reveled in the afterglow.

I felt the soothing pet of Randy's fingers while I held him close, listening to the rhythmic beat of his heart. "Randy," I said softly, refusing to look up into his eyes, "I know in the morning you'll probably be gone, and I'll just think this was all a dream. I just wanted to say I'll treasure this night forever."

"I'm not leaving." It was odd hearing a devilish hint come out of an elf. "Santa doesn't give you a present and then take it back." I looked up at him, confused by what he was saying. "Kevin, your Christmas wish was to never spend Christmas alone ever again." I smiled as gears in my mind started turning. "I'm yours for as long as you'll have me."

"Merry Christmas to me." I said with such happiness I couldn't stand it. Then, as if on cue the mistletoe appeared above Randy. "That thing isn't going to do that in front of my mother is it?" He laughed as I kissed him on the lips. "You've got to tell Santa thank you for me." I laid my head back down on his chest, feeling the warmth of his body.

That's how we laid the entire night together, by the roaring fire that never died, by the light of the magical flickering candles in my own private Christmas paradise. In the morning I fried the calientitos for us and when we went to the tree, it was laden with gifts for me and Randy, all from Santa. They were naughty and nice. Who knew the jolly old man had a kinky side?

12