Christmas Wish Mishap: Twin Bullies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy!" Chelsea cooed as it brought Vince into the perfect position to get his enema. While he was down kissing her boots, she filled up the enema bag with lukewarm water and hung it up on one of the many hooks she had installed for this exact purpose.

"Alright, you can stop now. Stop kissing at least. You're to remain in this exact position until I say otherwise." Chelsea instructed as she tested the valve on the tube attached to the small dildo nozzle making it squirt a little.

Putting on a pair of rubber gloves Chelsea quickly lubed up the nozzle, then rubbed what remained of the lube between Vince's butt crack, poking his butthole with every pass before gently sliding her finger into his butt making him groan. A groan that turned into a soft moan as she expertly kept penetrating his butt with her finger, massaging his prostate as she did.

"There we go, I'm not going to lie, an enema can be a little uncomfortable at best, but I have always found a little pleasure to go a long way in compensating that discomfort." Chelsea softly said as she replaced her finger with the small dildo shaped nozzle in one swift motion, making the transition nearly seamlessly go over from the fingering to gently fucking him with the nozzle.

With her free hand Chelsea opened up the valve letting water flow into Vince's bowls. She then moved that hand up front and started gently stroking his cock in the same rhythm as she was using the dildo nozzle. While the discomfort of filling bowls increased, so did the pleasure. Only at a faster pace.

Vince was moaning loudly, quickly approaching a climax while his belly was cramping up from all of the water. Abruptly Chelsea stopped all stimulation and closed the valve however. "Alright, I'm going to pull this nozzle out, you are going to clench your butt, run to the toilet, empty yourself and get back in position." Chelsea said before counting down from three.

Making a run for it Vince carried out Chelsea's orders while the store owner added some strongly scented soap to the enema bag. With Vince back in position Chelsea shoved the dildo nozzle right back in and started the process of waterflow, dildo pumping and cock jerking right over.

Already heavily aroused it didn't take long for Chelsea to make Vince blow his load right on the bathroom floor under her watchful eye. While he was cumming she kept pumping at both ends, milking every last drop of cum out of him before finally closing the valve again and allowing to expel the load of soapy water from his bowls.

"I'm going to fetch your outfit now. When I come back, I want to see a clean floor is that understood? You're only allowed to use your tongue and mouth so get going and lick up your mess." Chelsea said firmly to Vince who was just wiping himself clean on the toilet. This certainly had been an encounter worthy of her delay for her own Christmas plans. She would certainly drop a card with his purchases in the hope of some more fun in the future. Turning around before going back downstairs Chelsea smirked. This was perfect, the guy was really lapping up his load like she had demanded of him.

Chapter 4

Leaving the sexshop Vince looked like one of Santa's sexiest helpers his hair and make up no longer looked out of place as they blended in perfectly as a part of his outfit. Chelsea had helped him select and put on the perfect outfit.

It consisted of a red velvet dress with emerald green laces woven in the front. The top and bottom were both hemmed by a broad band of luxurious looking white faux fur. The dress was strapless reaching up just above his nipple line with the skirt flared out by five layers of chiffon petticoats barely covered his panties.

On top of the dress he wore an emerald green velvet jacket that did nothing to cover up his front. It was hemmed by a white and red spiralling candy cane border and had short puffed sleeves that ended in loose triangles of fabric. The bottom of the jacket reached till midway down the skirt and was cut up in big triangles with a small white fur ball at each tip. At his waist the jacket and dress were held together by a broad black leather belt with a big gold buckle.

His hands were encased in emerald green satin fingerless gloves with a similar candy cane border as the jacket. They reached till just above his wrist. Around his neck sat a tight emerald green satin choker with a big gold bell dangling in the middle, covering up his adam's apple. A fancy emerald green velvet Christmas hat sat on top of his head, the bottom had a big white fur boarder and the tip ended in a big white fur ball.

Underneath he wore a steel boned red satin corset which was laced very tight to take in his waist by a couple of inches. It made his butt look bigger in comparison and the top pushed his pecks up high enough to create the illusion of small breasts.

His legs were encased in white and red spiralling opaque stockings making them look like candy canes. They ended in white fur tops with a big emerald green bow with a gold bell in the middle up front. On his feet were a pair of emerald green velvet ankle boots ending in white fur ankle cuffs. They had a 5-inch stiletto heel and the tips were curled up with a gold bell dangling of the end.

With the outfit, a special pair of panties, some more accessories from the sexshop and his big velvet bag of presents in his hand, Vince walked up to the front door of a small poor looking house. The house Connor called home.

He lived here with his single mother who worked very hard and still had to scrap to make ends meet. It was the main reason Connor never had new clothes, or any gadgets. He didn't even have a cheap smart phone.

Christmas was always one of the worst holidays for him. It was a time for family dinners, presents and overall cosiness. For Connor it was a very lonely time however. The PC he had gotten through a charity was only strong enough to pull up some basic internet pages to do his homework. He had no friends, no family apart from his mother and these days she always lived at the hospital. She slept there in one of the staff rooms so she could work double shifts day in and day out. With the holidays a lot of the other nurses wanted to take days off and she was happy to cover for them. After all working shifts during the holidays payed double, money she could use very well to get at least a bit of financial breathing room through the year.

With no friends or family, it didn't really need saying that Connor was more than a little surprised when the doorbell rang. Worried Connor sighed deeply about the only people who really visited were debt collectors. Couldn't they at least leave them alone on Christmas eve?

He was even more surprised when opening up the door only to see the sexiest woman he had ever laid eyed on. She was more gorgeous than any woman he had seen drawn or alive making him freeze in shocked disbelief. She looked almost exactly like an even more gorgeous version of everyone's school crush Valerie, the girl that had made him so worried on his last day before the break. Here she was standing in front of his door fully made up to perfection and dressed like the sexiest reincarnation of any Christmas character around. A stark contrast to his Grey ratty bathrobe that used to be white a long time ago with nothing but a pair of fairly worn out boxers underneath.

"V...V...Valerie?" He stammered in disbelief, not knowing whether this was really happening or not. Why the hell would she show up like this? Was this some part of a cruel elaborate plan she had decided to pull to punish him for meeting her eye earlier. Something he had learned to avoid to survive. Whenever Valerie entered a room, he had learned to look at his feet, knowing how bitchy she could get claiming he stared at her. Hell he wasn't even sure this was Valerie cause for the last few months apart from that little accident just before the end of school he had never seen her. He had become so good at looking away that he had never caught anything more than a glimpse of he shoes in the last few months.

While she sure could be a bitch about a simple thing like a look Connor knew that she never made her hands dirty. No her preferred method was the psychological terror of being worried all Christmas break long. A Christmas break where she would rile up her brother to give him a beating he would never forget. Shit maybe that's why she was here, to be seen like that by her brother, telling him he had taken advantage of her and forced himself on her. If he already got beat over looking then this time he would certainly end in the hospital or even death. It nearly made his heart beat out of his chest with nerves whatever it was she was planning it wasn't like he could stop her, he just didn't have the spine.

The surprise and mystery only grew bigger as Vince started to giggle. He tried to act as girly as he could, believing it would help in giving Connor an unforgettable Christmas. "Hihi, no silly. Valerie is out skiing with our parents for the entire Christmas break. It's me Vince, I snuck out so I could start preparing to give you an unforgettable Christmas. Now may I please come in? It's kind of cold out here."

Vince?! A flare of panic instantly hit Connor hearing that name. The girl in front of him did seem to have a bit of a deeper voice than most girls he had heard talking, but there was no way this was Vince, right? It couldn't be Vince, if that was the case, he would have had a concussion by now. Then again, it didn't seem to be Valerie either, but who was this girl standing in front of him then, and what was the real reason she was here. It just had to be something terrible, nothing good had ever happened to him.

Connor was in such a state of amazement and down right worry that he didn't really react to this gorgeous girl's request to come in. When he did, it was with a rather uncertain "Uhm sure." This girl did seem unthreatening and even friendly. She really looked like she had meant it when she told him she wanted to give him an unforgettable Christmas. It just seemed too good to be true.

"Thank you very much sweetie." Vince said with a smile. Connor didn't quite move out of the way though, obviously still to stunned to move. Not wanting to burden the guy anymore Vince just squeezed past him. In doing so the numerous bells from his attire jingled loudly. Connors body smelled very strong and disgusting, he never cared much about personal hygiene, not even at school and definitely not during the Christmas break where he was all alone anyways.

The contrast between Connor and Vince couldn't be any bigger the ratty bathrobe stood in stark contrast with the very sexy and luxurious Santa's helper costume. Connor smelled disgusting pretty much like rotten onions while Vince smelled like sweet flowers inside and out. Vince was disgusted by Connors awful body smell, he kept the smile on his face though. The last thing he wanted was to make Connor feel embarrassed. This wasn't about him after all. As he had wished to give Connor an unforgettable Christmas.

Sensing Connors nervousness and worry Vince knew he would need to convince him to relax and that he really had nothing to worry about. It was key to giving Connor that Christmas he would never forget. He just needed to show him that he really was here to do everything in his power to give Connor a memorable Christmas.

As Connor closed the door and turned around, he was suddenly surprised by Vince who wrapped his arms around the back of his neck and kissed him full on the lips. Vince's tongue was gently coercing Connor, licking his lips to be let in. It took a minute for Connor to let him in but when he did Vince gave him the most passionate tongue kiss of his life. Not that it was hard given that it was Connor's first kiss.

During the whole nearly two-minute duration of the intense lip lock Vince had to keep providing all the action as Connor just stood there, his mouth somewhat open obviously clueless as to how to kiss. He had no clue what he was doing, but he certainly wasn't going to object. He really couldn't believe that he was kissing with the most gorgeous girl he had laid eyes on. Her soft plump lips, sweet smell and gentle caressing tongue felt like heaven to him.

It really blew Connor's mind how good kissing actually felt. No wonder people his age engaged in it so often even if it sometimes looked unsightly to others. He was kind of embarrassed that he hadn't really brushed his teeth and his breath probably smelled cause of it, but that embarrassment faded as the girl didn't seem to mind just continuing the kiss with passion.

By the time the kiss finally broke Connor was mind blown. The girl took a step back and just smiled seeing his amazed expression. "Wow, that certainly was something else, I didn't know kissing felt this good god I certainly wish I could do that again." He said dreamingly not entirely convinced that this was real and not just a wet dream.

"We can do that again whenever you want you dummy." Vince giggled before engaging in yet another minutes long lip locking kiss. Connor's mouth tasted rather foul, but he seemed to love the kissing and that was all that mattered to Vince right now.

Once more Connor was completely stunned. The fact that it had just happened again made it seep through that this really was happening. Still he was afraid there would be a catch. Maybe this girl who claimed to be Vince was just waiting for the right moment to completely obliterate him. It was highly irrational that that would be the case after she had already gone so far as to kiss him twice now. He was so used to things going bad for him that his worry remained.

After breaking the kiss Vince took Connor's hand and led him to the worn-out looking couch where he gently guided the guy down before sitting in Connor's lap much to the ginger guy's amazement. "A... are you really Vince?" He asked in complete disbelieve, at least getting comfortable enough to speak up and ask things even when Vince didn't engage the subject first.

"I surely am, here let me prove it to you." Vince said taking Connor's hand and guiding it under his skirt held up by all the petticoats right to the front of his panties. He pressed the ginger guy's hand firmly against his crotch.

Connor was surprised when he indeed felt a smallish but hard bulge at the front where he had expected to feel the outlines of a pussy. His eyes instantly went wide. This girl, or rather Vince was speaking the truth. It was the only explanation how else would a girl look nearly exactly like Valerie with a deeper voice and a bulge up front?

Having a girl be interested in him had up until now been stuff that only happened in his dreams and fantasies. Not even in his wildest fantasies he ever imagined a girl this beautiful. Only this wasn't a girl, but a real genuine trap more beautiful than any real girl he had ever seen. It was his ultimate fantasy, but something he had believed to be only possible in anime and hentai. The fact that this absolutely stunning trap was his worst bully made it even more unbelievable. So unbelievable in fact that it must be real. There was no way he could be making this stuff up himself.

He was completely flabbergasted as to why Vince would be acting this way, but he certainly didn't mind. It was way preferable to being beaten up. In fact it had turned Connor on a whole lot. Kissing this gorgeous sweet-smelling trap and having her sit on his lap certainly had their effects as his cock grew rock hard, poking Vince in his pantied bottom.

Connor was horrified when that happened. Vince had been acting insanely strange with all that had happened, but with his cock actually poking into his bottom Connor feared that it was too much and he would certainly be beaten to a pulp now.

Vince once again surprised him big time when he giggled before playfully shaking but on Connor's rock-hard cock. "Hehe , seems like someone is very excited for his presents. Well tell you what, Why don't you let me take care of that while you open your first present?" Vince proposed, he could sense that Connor was only a small push away from being completely at ease with the situation. After all just like he had initially stated in his wish, he believed a couple of blows ought to do the trick to give Connor an unforgettable Christmas.

While Vince certainly wasn't gay, his personal feelings didn't matter at the moment. He had wished for and he would give Connor an unforgettable Christmas. Wiggling his butt a few more times, he got off of Connor's lap and down on his knees in front of the couch. Fishing a festively wrapped box out of his gift bag Vince handed it to Connor. "Here you go, I hope you're going to like this. While you open it up I'll try to take care of your excitement." Vince said with a smile.

Gently pushing Connor's legs apart, Vince shuffled in between them on his stocking covered knees. Looking up at the overweight ginger guy's acne covered face he saw that same look of shocked disbelieve that seemed to have been plastered on Connors face from the moment he first opened the door.

Connor was looking on with such disbelief that he paid his present no attention whatsoever. He just stared down at Vince who was carefully fishing his hard cock out of his boxers with his daintily manicured hands.

Vince was actually surprised by how big and fat Connors cock was. It was thick enough for him to only barely be able to wrap his hand around it. If he had to put an estimate on it, he would guess it was about eight or nine inches long. Despite it actually being an impressive cock Vince had no doubt that no girl would be willing to come anywhere near it, not even if it was on a hunk. At least not if that hunk had the same personal hygiene as Connor.

At its base there was a big mess of long unkept ginger pubic hair. The whole thing was greasy and smelled awfully strong of musk and dried urine. There even was a pimple on the uncircumcised foreskin. It was impressive for sure but looked and smelled awful.

Despite how awful Connor's cock smelled and how nasty it looked Vince kept the smile plastered on his face as he slowly moved in and planted a big kiss on the swollen tip. He then slowly opened up his plumped up, fiery red lips and let the head of the cock slide in between them. It took a considerable amount of effort to stretch his jaw wide enough to accommodate the sheer girth of Connor's cock, but he did manage to suck the head completely into his warm wet mouth.

An instant moan escaped Connors lips as he watched the head of his cock disappear between those luscious plump lips. It felt like heaven as well, so much better than his masturbation sock ever did. God it felt good to feel that warmth, that wetness, and that velvety texture around the head of his cock.

Looking down at the spectacle at his crotch something within Connor changed. While he had remained doubtful and worried, those doubts and worries quickly melted away now that he saw this beautiful trap version of Vince with his lips wrapped around his cock. The nearly scared look was replaced by a big broad smile. He didn't know what had gotten into Vince, but he definitely knew he was going to take full advantage of it now that he was sure that his bully's intention really seemed to be giving him the best Christmas ever.

Down on his knees Vince was miserable. The cock tasted even worse than it smelled. He really didn't like having a cock in his mouth to begin with. Seeing Connor finally fully relax and even smile made it all worth it though. He didn't know why, he didn't even try to figure out why, but giving Connor the most memorable Christmas was his top and only priority. He would ensure it happened no matter the cost and no matter what anyone might think of it.

Vince didn't really know how to give a proper blowjob he had had many in the past, but he had never even thought of giving one until now. He certainly wouldn't be able to deepthroat like some of the girls who had given him one did. Connor didn't care or notice however. This was much better than his hand had ever been, especially when Vince started to run his tongue around the head of his cock, or when he started licking the slit on his cock head. It was unlike anything he had ever felt, and it made fireworks go off in his head.