Christmas Wish Mishap: Twin Bullies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Vince was settling into a good rhythm, working over the top few inches of his cock with his mouth, while stroking the bottom with his hand, using his free hand to titillate Connors balls with his freshly manicured nails. Connor decided to have a look at the present Vince had gotten him. It was the first time he really got a present. It was a first time for a lot of things for Connor, and for once they were all amazing things. A lot different than the other firsts Vince had given him, like the first time he actually got his head flushed in a toilet bowl.

Opening up his present Connor was once again surprised it wasn't just a simple gift like he had been expecting. It was the latest model iPhone with the biggest memory capacity. It cost more than one of his mother's monthly wages. To his surprise he could start it right away. It was already fully set up with an unlimited phone subscription that was paid up front for a year. In the box there was a note with all the necessary codes and how to change them.

This wasn't just a present, it was an outrageously expensive gift. It made Connor wonder where Vince had found the money. Was his family really that rich that he could just throw away money like this? Sure they were a lot wealthier than he was, but they didn't look this rich.

For Vince Money hadn't mattered when he did his shopping. He had saved up a pretty decent chunk of money to buy his dream car. He had deposited nearly all the money he had gotten for birthdays, Christmas, jobs he did,... into his car savings. He really wanted a nice sports car and those weren't cheap, not even second handed ones. His goal had been to get 20 grant, believing he should be able to find a nice second hand model with that much money. His goal had nearly been achieved. He had been on 19 grant, but now with his makeover, clothes and presents he had drained about 10 grant out of his car savings. Seeing the shocked look on Connors face from down on his knees made it worth it though.

Connor didn't have long to stay shocked by his new surprise though as Vince's sucking was really getting to him. Connor knew he wouldn't last long anymore. He was even surprised by his own stamina so far, yet he didn't want to cum yet, an idea had just struck him, and it was too good to pass up.

"Mmmh Vince, stop sucking my cock for a moment." Connor moaned now comfortable with asking things from his previous bully. A bit confused Vince pulled his mouth of Connors cock and stopped stroking it.

"Did I do something wrong? Did I accidentally use my teeth?" Vince asked worried still holding the rock-hard cock.

"No, not at all, you are doing great. I just wanted to try out my new present. Did you know that this thing shoots 4K videos? Well I wanted to test that out, and what better way to do it than with a thank you to the sexy elf that got me this present? You don't mind if I film you down there do you?" Connor asked with a smirk. He didn't know what had gotten into Vince, or how long it would last, but he did know that he wanted to take full advantage of it as long as it lasted as well as provide some security for himself in case Vince did slip out of whatever it was.

"Of course not Connor all I care about is giving you a memorable Christmas. In fact I'm glad to see that you seem to like my present so much that you want to use it immediately." Vince said with a smile. With his complete lack of social knowledge Vince was blissfully unaware of the shit storm a video like this coming out could cause.

Connor just smirked, even more confident that Vince would really do anything he asked right about now. Hitting record, he stabilised the phone on his belly catching the curve of his fat gut with his big cock sticking out. The way Vince's daintily manicured hand was holding on to the base of his cock and how his prettily made up face had a string of drool connecting his bottom plumped up lip to the tip of his cock were all perfectly captured.

"So Vince I really want to thank you for that brand new iPhone you gave me. I've really been needing a decent phone for a long time. I also want to thank you for sucking my cock while I was unwrapping your present. Do you like sucking cock Vince?" Connor asked with a big smirk, explaining everything that had been happening, so it was all caught on the video.

"No I don't, I'm not gay or even bi. Your cock is special though Connor. I wish I could have it in or on me all day long. I don't like sucking cock, but I love sucking yours." Vince replied in an excited tone. It was a lie, but in order to make Connors Christmas even more special he really wanted to make him feel like a special hunk.

This was turning out even better than Connor had hoped when he asked his next question. "How did you even get that money to buy me this iPhone I can tell it wasn't cheap at all." Connor asked.

"Well, I took the money I have been saving for ages to buy myself a car. I blew over half of those savings to get myself all made up and to buy all the presents and everything. There are a lot more fun surprises in my Santa bag for you. I won't be getting that sports car I always dreamt of anytime soon, but I really wanted to give you a memorable Christmas." Vince said truthfully not seeing why he should lie about this.

Once more Vince had managed to surprise Connor. He had thought Vince's parents were very rich after all, but knowing that all of this had come out of his bully's personal savings made it all that much better. "Oh really? That sounds like a pretty huge sacrifice you made. You're really well on your way to give me the most unforgettable Christmas ever though. Tell you what you have been sucking my cock so well until I asked you to stop for a minute. I was actually getting very close to cumming. Since you seem to love my cock so much why don't you start sucking again so I can give you a big mouthful of cum as a thank you? What do you think about that?" Connor asked cheekily getting very cocky now that everything was going so well.

"That would be absolutely amazing Connor, the best thank you I've ever gotten for sure." Vince gushed with excitement. He personally didn't like the thought of getting cum anywhere near his mouth, but he could imagine how being able to thank someone with his cum would make Connor feel amazing.

"Go right ahead then Vince, kiss my tip again, circle the head once with your tongue lick the slit a few times and go back to doing what you do best, sucking my cock with a passion." Connor said with a huge smirk. As Vince did exactly that. The entire conversation and display was being caught on 4K film.

It took a few seconds, but Vince found his head bobbing and cock stroking rhythm back rather quickly. Connor moaned loudly in approval as Vince carried on sucking his cock with a passion, trying his best to put on a show for the camera.

After about two minutes Connor was quickly approaching an orgasm. His breath was becoming more laboured and his moans were growing louder. All of a sudden a loud grunt announced the start of his orgasm. Instantly a thick rope of salty musty cum shot into Vince's mouth. It was quickly followed by another one, and so on.

By the time Connor's orgasm subsided Vince's mouth had been filled by 6 thick ropes of cum. It was filled to the brim and a little had started leaking out of the corners of his mouth. Never the less Vince had managed to catch all of Connor's cum. Pleased with himself he pulled his mouth off of Connor's cock with a loud plop and opened it up to show Connor and the camera his mouth full of gooey white cum.

"There you go, a nice big thank you from me to you. Why don't you blow a few bubbles with it to show me just how much you love my cum?" Connor suggested and to his delight Vince instantly started blowing cum bubbles.

"Good slut, you can swallow it now." Connor said and instantly Vince did, his stomach turning as he felt the warm gooey load slide down his throat. Opening up his mouth again he showed it was now empty.

Connor was just about to stop filming when Vince surprised him yet again by sweeping up the cum that had leaked out of the corners of his mouth and sucking it off his fingers. He then took Connor's softening cock and gently licked away at the tip, going as far as to work his tongue underneath Connor's foreskin so he could gather every bit of cum residue.

"Haha, you really do love my cock and cum don't you slut?" Connor laughed seeing how Vince had cleaned it up.

"Oh absolutely Connor. It's just the best thing in the world. Like I said it's the best thank you I have ever had for anything." Vince gushed making Connor laugh again while he shut off the camera, very happy with the final result of his first video.

"Besides present's I also brought along Diner. It's back in my car and just needs heating. Would you mind if I went out to get it? Or would you prefer to wait a little longer with dinner. I do have a lot of presents left I would like to give you, but I was thinking to spread them out over the evening and night somewhat if that's okay with you I mean. In the end it's your choice." Vince said with excitement getting up and making the numerous bells jingle.

"Sure thing Vince. That sounds like a wonderful idea." Conor said still coming down from the high of the best orgasm he had ever had. He planned to take full advantage of Vince now that he seemed so eager to please, but it seemed like Vince had plenty of ideas of his own to please him. He had no doubt that a Christmas diner would be way better than the microwave dinners he usually had. Besides the evening was still young. There was no need to rush things. He still had plenty of time to take full advantage of Vince. This certainly was the best Christmas he had had already, and probably the best he would ever have.

"I'll be right back." Vince said as he walked to the door, the bells in his outfit jingling loudly. He left the door open so that he wouldn't have to interrupt Connor when he needed to get in again. A minute later Vince's approach was announced by his jingling bells as he wheeled a cooler box into the house.

Looking through the cupboards Vince couldn't find any fancy plates or silverware. Having no other choice, he then set the table with the basic plates and silver wear. When Connor saw Vince was setting the table for two, he stopped him. "Vince, I think one plate will be enough, or didn't you mean it when you told me how much you loved my cum and cock? You don't want to spoil that taste with Christmas dinner now do you?" Connor asked with a smirk, liking the idea off keeping the taste of his cock and cum in Vince's mouth all evening long.

"Right, silly me, I forgot that eating would spoil that heavenly taste." Vince giggled, inside he cursed badly wanting to get rid of the awful taste, but this wasn't about him, it was about Connor, so he cleared his plate again.

With a smile Connor took place in front of the only plate on the table. "Alright Vince, let's see what you got." He said, his stomach already rumbling at the thought of a delicious meal. He was a little disappointed when Vince only put a fancily dressed plate with salad and Salmon in front of him. Was this all people ate for Christmas?

"For starters we have smoked Atlantic salmon with salad." Vince said presenting the meal. It suddenly became clear to Connor that it wasn't a single dish kind of dinner but a multiple course meal. He had been confused since he had never had multiple courses before.

"Sounds great, tell you what, you may come sit back on my lap and feed me." Connor replied as Vince dutifully went to straddle the overweight ginger's lap once more. Picking up the fork Vince started carefully feeding Connor while Connor happily explored Vince's body with his hands at the same time.

Vince simply looked, felt and smelled as heaven. Connor couldn't get over how perfect his Christmas trap was as he stroked his chubby hands over Vince's inner thighs feeling the skin that felt pretty much as soft and as smooth as a baby's.

After the course was done Vince gave Connor another present. This time it was a Christmas outfit, a red velvet bathrobe with white fur, and a Christmas hat like Vince was wearing but in red instead of green. "Now you can be the Santa to my Santa's helper." Vince explained which brought a smile to Connor's face. This gift might not be as expensive as the phone, but he liked the meaning behind it and he definitely could use a new bathrobe.

The next course was another starter, a cream asparagus soup which Vince spooned into Connor's mouth. It was once again switched up with a present, or a few presents to be more exact. Connor received a gaming laptop with an accompanying gaming mouse and gaming headset. All top of the line and even more expensive than the new phone.

When it was time for the main course, a deer steak with baked potatoes, Connor got hard again when Vince dutifully sat down on his lap to begin feeding him once more. "I think I can eat this by myself Vince, it looks like your main course is ready as well." Connor laughed.

Dutifully Vince got down on his knees, moved under the table and in-between Connor's legs. His mouth had watered at the smell of the deer steak, but instead of taking a bite he dutifully wrapped his lips back around Connor's stinking cock. Nevertheless, he performed a blowjob as good as he possibly could.

Connor was moaning in delight. He certainly could get used to this, being showered with presents, being served a multiple course meal of exquisite quality which tasted like heaven, and of course the best part having a gorgeous trap to fondle as much as he wanted, one who sucked his cock whenever he got hard. He had never expected it when he woke up this morning, but this sure was the best and most memorable day in his life.

While Connor finished up his main course, he deposited another load of cum into Vince's mouth with a satisfied grunt. Just like earlier Vince showed off the load before swallowing it and licking Connor's cock clean.

Crawling out from under the table Vince went over to his present bag and returned with a small box. "Your next present is something small, but very exciting. I just know you will love it." Vince said watching on curiously as Connor opened the small box.

He could see the instant look of confusion on Connor's face when he opened the box only to find two small keys. Seeing that the gift needed some explaining Vince spoke up. "You know how I proved to you how I was really Vince? Well when I let you feel my bulge, I know you must have noticed how it seemed small yet rock hard. That's because I'm actually wearing a chastity cage and now you have the only two keys to the lock." He explained with a smile not realising how big a consequence this might have. He just guessed that Connor would love the power.

To make things clearer Vince raised his skirt and petticoats to reveal the front of a pair of red satin panties with white fur trimming and an obvious bulge up front. Lowering the panties, he showed of a silvery looking stainless-steel device, tightly lock on his soft cock.

Vince sure was full of surprises. Every time Connor thought he had seen it all Vince had managed to shock him with yet another surprise even bigger than the last one. This surprise was perfect. Where he had tried to build some security with that video earlier this chastity would hold the ultimate form of security that even if this state Vince was in ever passed, he would never give Connor anymore trouble again.

Pulling out his phone Connor started filming again. He started with a close up shot of the keys, then of the chastity cage framed by the lowered panties and the held-up dress. He then zoomed out in order to capture Vince's complete look so it really showed the extend he had gone through to feminize himself while proving the chastity was actually on him.

"I would like to thank you for handing me the keys to your chastity cage, but I don't know how. You just sucked me off while I was having that awesome meal you prepared, and I'm afraid that my cock isn't ready to give you another load so soon despite how hot you look. Why did you give me the keys to your chastity cage by the way?" Connor asked with a smirk once again sketching the situation for the camera.

"Oh don't worry about that Connor. I'll just consider my gift a thank you for letting me suck on that big delicious cock of yours again. As for why I gave you that key, let's put it this way. I'm obviously nowhere near as manly and hunky as you are. So since you're obviously man enough for the two of us, I thought it was only right if you owned two cocks, even if the second one is nowhere near as impressive as yours is." Vince explained with a smile on his face, keeping his chastity cage on full display.

"You're absolutely right Vince, well I try not to lose that key." Connor said with a grin shutting off the camera once more. "Now I believe it's time for dessert, right?" he added with a smile, becoming way more demanding with all the strokes his ego had recently received.

Puling his dress and panties back in place, Vince walked over to the cooler box retrieving a cup of chocolate mousse and placed it in front of Connor. He then dutifully sat in Connor's lap and started feeding it to him. Connor's fondling focus this time went right to Vince's chastity. He loved feeling the sleek smooth steel enveloping his bully's cock. The steel that mad Vince's cock pretty much useless. At least until he would decide to unlock it. He especially loved the way Vince squealed when he firmly squeezed the guy's balls.

With dessert over it was time for the final presents. The second to last one was something Vince hadn't initially thought of buying. It was an idea of Chelsea. She had insisted that it would certainly spice up his plans and make the Christmas even more memorable. It was a big box featuring a whole beginners bondage set. Four pairs of padded leather cuffs a few lengths of chain, eight padlocks and a leather X.

The thought of bondage had never really occurred to Connor before, but seeing these cuffs he sure could imagine it could be fun to restrain Vince with them. Vince might be doing what he wanted already but having his bully completely at his mercy could be fun.

For his last present Vince bent over the table and lifted up the back of his skirt revealing his pantied bottom. It had a round white fur trimmed cut out perfectly framing Vince's butthole or at least the big emerald crystal that seemed to be covering it. Above the hole sat a big emerald satin bow and underneath it the text "Santa's Chimney." Had been stitched in.

"Please Santa Connor, will you unplug my chimney and pop my cherry?" Vince asked managing to stun Connor one last time. Everything remained silent for a minute after which Connor started laughing hysterically.

"Oh my fucking god, I have to record this. Please stand up again so we can do this over. This is just to hilarious not to keep any record of." Connor laughed, positioning his phone on a nearby cupboard as an improvised stand so he could catch the whole scene.

Just like Connor had asked Vince stood back up again, straightened out his dress and waited for the camera to start rolling. He then bent over in front of the camera, showing off his butt and panties, before bending over the table so the camera caught a side view. "Please Santa Connor, will you unplug my chimney and pop my cherry?" He repeated himself.

Connor smiled broadly, these videos were all so perfect he would be jerking of to them for years to come. Right now he wanted to further juice up this moment. "If you had to put a price on how much it meant to you to have me take your anal virginity, then what would it be?" Connor asked cockily.

"Oh god it means the world to me to feel your big delicious cock pop my cherry. I really can't put a price on it because it's priceless to me." Vince gushed further stoking Connor's ego.