Christmas Wish Mishap: Twin Bullies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correct me if I am wrong, but you spent over half of your savings on this evening, the meal, your look, and the presents, right? Priceless is indeed impossible to pay out, but if you paid me whatever's left of your savings it would really make my Christmas unforgettable. Hell I would be so delighted that I actually mean that much to you that I would be inclined to give you as much of my cock as I possibly can for the entire Christmas break. Since you skipped out on that skiing trip with your parents, we can spend our entire Christmas break together and I won't even touch my cock. You can do all of that. Just like you wished before I'll try to make it happen for you to spend all day with my cock in or on you." Connor grinned.

"That sounds amazing Connor. Just give me you're account number and I'll do it right away." Vince gushed the magic of his Christmas wish overriding all common sense. Given Connor's account number Vince instantly transferred the remaining nine grant he had left in his account straight to Connor's account. He had just paid nine grant to get fucked up the ass and to be used as a cock socket for Connor for two weeks.

Now that the payment was completed Connor was very eager to start ploughing Vince's ass. Even without payment he would have given an arm and a leg to fuck such a hot trap. The payment only made it better.

A few directions later Connor managed to get Vince on his back on the table. He surprised Vince by unlocking the chastity cage. Pondering about why that could be was not in the cards for Vince though as right after the cage came off Connor pulled his bejewelled plug out with a plop and line his once again rock-hard cock right up with Vince's virgin anus.

Connor didn't bother looking for anything that could possibly serve as lube. In fact he wanted deflowering Vince to be painful, sure it was fun to have such a gorgeous trap to use, but Vince seemed so happy about it all. It was honestly quite frustrating as well. No matter what a hard time Connor had given him Vince seemed happy about it, and that while Connor wanted some much-deserved payback against his former bully.

Once his cock was lined up, Connor pushed forward with as much force as he could manage. It was enough to break the resistance of Vince's sphincter and force his cock all the way down to the base in his former bully's until now virgin butthole.

Vince screamed it out in pain as the full length and girth of Connor's big cock entered his tight bottom. This was not what he had envisioned at all. He had thought Connor would be gentle at least, but that certainly didn't seem to be the case at all, still as long as this would contribute to a memorable Christmas for Connor it would be well worth it.

With no regard for Vince's screams Connor started happily ploughing Vince's ass. It felt so tight and so good on his cock as he started to build up rhythm. For easier access he had thrown Vince's stockinged legs over his shoulders and grabbed on to the guy's cock as a handle. It was a decent cock, not as big as Connor's was, but decent.

As the fucking continued the pain slowly became more bearable and mixed with pleasure as Connor was hitting that special spot Chelsea had been focusing on. The way he had grabbed hold of his cock also ended up feeling rather good as it was jerked in rhythm with the strokes.

To his surprise the pleasure grew rather rapidly to a point where Vince was actually getting close to an orgasm. Connor's own moans were growing louder as well. He had been going at this for quite a long time so far. After all he had already came twice so the pleasure didn't build anywhere near as fast anymore.

Vince actually turned out to be the first one to cum, moaning loudly and filling up Connors fist with his cum. The was the orgasm made his butt muscles clamp down in turn provoked Connor's orgasm which had been pretty close by.

Both guys came in union, Vince in Connor's fist, and Connor deep inside Vince's ass. It took more than a minute before their orgasms stopped, and when they did, they both needed a minute to come to their senses.

Connor was the first one to recover and he used that recovery to pull his softening cock out and swiftly replace it with the plug again. He smiled knowing his load would remain securely within Vince's very tight and now very sore butthole. With the plug back in he also replaced the chastity cage again, locking Vince's cock back up to keep full control over the guy.

Taking a step back he looked at his cum soaked hand and then back at a still recovering Vince. "Vince, you made my hand dirty when you came, come lick it up, and when you're done you can clean my cock so you get a taste of what I deposited into your butt." Connor said still breathing somewhat heavy.

It didn't go smoothly, but after a bit Vince did manage to get off the table and onto his knees in front of Connor. He first licked his hand clean, sucking each individual finger as he did so, then went down to Connor's slick soft cock which he licked squeaky clean of any traces of cum. In this moment he was very grateful he had gotten that enema.

Now that he was cleaned up Connor shut off his phone camera, very pleased with the results once more. With all this evidence and Vince's cock under lock there was no way the guy would ever give him a hard time ever again. Not even if this state didn't last. Instead Connor would be giving him a hard cock, lot of hard cock.

To further recuperate from the sex they just had Connor decided to put on a movie. He had Vince once again settle down on his lap as they watched a movie. When Connor got hard again somewhere near the end, he decided it was time to head off to bed. It was pretty late already and they had had a lot of fun. At least Connor had. He was absolutely positive that this was the best Christmas he would ever have and he would certainly never forget it. He would relive it over and over again thanks to the videos he had made.

Wanting to relieve his erection one last time today Connor had Vince strip down to his lingerie. He then tied the guy face down spread eagle onto the bed with the cuffs he had gotten and removed the plug only to replace it with his hard cock once more. This time he didn't bother to remove the chastity cage. He just pumped away in Connor's ass which was pretty well lubed with his previous cum load.

It wasn't enjoyable in the slightest for Vince whose ass was still very sore from before the movie, and every time his cock tried to grow under the stimulation the cage pinched him hard. It took a while, but eventually Connor came inside of him once more and instantly collapsed, drifting off to a deep snoring sleep with his softening cock still buried in Vince's ass.

For Vince sleep didn't come that easy. He was tied down to the bed, trapped underneath a stinking fat Connor and his still filled ass was throbbing in pain. After about an hour sleep did get the best of him. He had had a very rough day after all.

Vince's wish had been granted, he had been freed from all social concepts and had used it to give Connor a Christmas he would never forget. With its job done the Christmas magic left his body. When he woke up everything would be as old. At least mentally. Vince would go back to not giving two shit's about Connor unless it was to hurt him. All his grasps of social concepts would be restored as well.

Only when he woke up, he would still be stuck in this exact position with a full recollection of what he had done. Once he woke up, he was in for a very nasty surprise, but his wish had been granted and wasn't that what Christmas was all about?

The end,... or is it?