Christmas with Amy Pt. 01

Story Info
Amy uses her hall pass with her oldest friend.
2.1k words
3.73
17.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and I have been friends since Miss Miller's third grade class. When Steven joined Mrs. Brown's fifth grade class, he became my other best friend. Fast forward almost twenty years, and we're still best friends. Amy and Steven married the day after graduation, and have been happily married ever since. Amy turns thirty this Christmas, so Steven and I hatched a plan for a birthday she would never forget.

I've been in the Air Force since I played football for the Academy. My parents died when I was in high school, so coming home for the holidays has been pretty low priority. Let the guys with families go home, I can drink beer and watch football from anywhere, but not this year. This year Steven and I arranged for me to fly down and surprise his wife on her birthday. I haven't seen Amy in nearly three years, and hadn't seen Steven until we ran into each other changing planes today. The plan was to meet up here in Denver and then fly back to San Antonio together. I'd ride home with Steven and surprise Amy. I took ten days leave, and everything was going to plan until Steven's phone rang seconds after we met.

"Hey, Mike... Yeah, just landed in Denver headed home... Phoenix? Today? My buddy Ozzie is in from Alaska, we haven't seen him in three years... Fuck. Let me see if I can get a flight... Yes, you owe me big time."

Steven works for a large global manufacturer as one of their key plant engineers. He travels for work a lot, but if they need him in Phoenix three days before Christmas, shit must have really hit the fan.

"Fuck, Ozzie. I've gotta find a flight to Phoenix now. I hate to mess up the surprise. Tell you what, here's my car keys and parking card. You drive my car home, surprise Amy. I'll call once I have Phoenix sorted and you can pick me up at the airport."

My flight from Denver to San Antonio is uneventful, I'm out the door and in his truck when my phone buzzes.

I haven't told Amy I had to go to Phoenix and miss her birthday completely, yet. She thinks I made the flight and I'm by myself. I'll let you be the one to break it to her. Do whatever it takes to keep her happy until I get home.

Thanks, asshole. I'll try to keep her entertained for you.

Please! Whatever it takes so I don't have to share the guest bed with you.

Whatever it takes? And if I decide your wife needs a good hard fuck?

You're her hall pass. If she wants you to, I can't be mad about it. Same goes for me and Megan Greer.

Seriously?

Confession? A threesome with you and I is her favorite fantasy. She calls her vibrator the Wizard of Oz for god's sake.

I've never thought about Amy sexually before. We've been friends for so long she's more like a sister than a friend. I try to imagine her naked as I drive, but I just can't see it. I pull into their garage just a few minutes after 9pm. I run the garage door down and let myself in to the kitchen, getting the surprise of my life. When the door opens, Amy is standing in the kitchen just steps away, wearing the sheerest, sexiest red chemise I've ever seen - and nothing else. I never could have imagined perfection like this.

I've know her since we were 8, but I can't remember ever seeing her in anything form fitting, much less see thru. I've never seen her as anything but the tomboy in baggy sweatshirts and basketball shorts, but that changes in an instant. She's built like you would expect a girl with a Cuban mother and Irish father to be - compact and curvy with full, heavy breasts, narrow waist, round belly, flared hips, and short-trimmed black pubes drawing my eye to her protruding labia. Her dark hair falls in messy waves to her nipples - framing her round face, broad black eyebrows, and dark eyes. Her bright red lipstick highlights her full lips, evoking images of a WWII pinup. My cock is instantly rock hard, straining against my khakis.

Amy is so surprised it's me and not Steven that her state of dress never registers with her. Her eyes are sparkling and her mouth is a full-lipped grin from ear to ear as she launches herself at me. Amy is only about 5'4" but she leaps into the air, wrapping her arms and legs around my 6'4" frame. Soft, supple tits mash into my t-shirt, the thin fabric of my top and the near nothingness of hers allow her hard nipples to dig into me enticingly. My hands drop to catch her hips and end up on the bare skin of her lush, round ass.

"Oh my god! Ozzie! What are you doing here? Where's Steven?" she breathes in my ear as she hugs me like she'll never let go.

"Happy birthday, Amy. I've missed you so much! Steven and I thought it was high time I got to see my best friends again. We were just about to board when someone named Mike called and told Steven he was needed in Phoenix."

She leans away from my chest and looks into my eyes.

"So he's not with you? But you were in his truck!"

"He gave me his keys and said to come on without him. He'll let us know when he's done and when to get him from the airport. I was given the important task of doing whatever it takes to keep his wife entertained until he gets home."

My hands are telling my cock how fabulous the ass they're holding is, just as my eyes fill him in on the perfectly suckable tits they've found. My cock does like all good airmen and stands at attention for his obvious superior. Amy's crotch is pressed tightly against him, though, which only makes him pulse harder. She must notice because she moans softly just before she looks down and gasps. Here she is, a married woman, grinding her wet, hot pussy against her oldest friend. She struggles against me, but I keep my hands firmly grabbing her ass.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry, Ozzie. Let me down and I'll put on something decent."

I growl with lust and stare into her eyes.

"Now why the fuck would I want to do that? I know a girl that needs a birthday spanking, and she's dressed perfectly for it."

Amy blushes before back talking.

"And you think you're man enough to give it to me?"

"I know I am. Steven said to keep you happy and entertained, no matter what. It seems like you had a very specific type of entertainment in mind for when he got home. Guess I'll just have to take care of you for him."

Amy's pussy has soaked through my pants at this point, and I don't think she's even aware that she's grinding it so wantonly against me. Amy and Steven were both virgins when they started dating, and I know she's never been unfaithful, that's just not her. I also know from sharing locker rooms that I'm bigger than Steven in every way that counts. I'm nearly six inches taller, broader chested, more muscular, and my 9" cock is more than double his size. Amy's pussy is gonna figure that out for itself, if I have anything to say about it.

I use the grip of my large hands to ram myself into the folds of her heat, dragging her up and down the front of my pants. She shutters and her arms around my neck drag my face against her cheek.

"Please," she whispers in my ear, "I can't... I can't do that to Steven."

"I happen to know I'm your hall pass, Amy. I'd show you the text Steven sent me that says he can't be mad if I fuck you, but I'm not letting go of this perfect ass for anything. Your phone is right there. Text Steven and ask his permission. Better yet, FaceTime him so we can both talk to him."

Her hips roll against me, thighs clenching as she works herself along the length of my cock. She's breathing heavy and rubbing her face against my neck. Her hand gropes for her phone and I hear FaceTime ringing.

"Happy birthday, my love! How was your surprise? Why can I only see the ceiling?"

"Promise you won't be mad? I, um, might have opened the pink bag early."

"Oh, fuck. Please be wearing it. Show me."

Amy rotates her phone until it shows our profiles to Steven - her left arm around my neck, tits heaving toward the negligée's low v. She pans further down to show my arms around her waist, hand kneading her cheek as her hips roll against mine. Steven must have answered the call with his MacBook, because we have a clear view of him in an office chair with a hotel bed behind him.

"Fuck! Why didn't I tell Phoenix to fuck off?"

We hear rustling on Steven's end as he stands and drops his pants. A short but thick cock is pointing straight out from his body. Not surprising, since he never had much more than a head showing when he was flaccid. His cock nearly disappears between the two finger and thumb he's using to masturbate.

"Steven, Amy won't let me go any further without your permission. May I please eat your sexy wife's pussy? You can watch if you want."

Amy and Steven groan in perfect unison.

"Please, baby? I'm so fucking hard right now. Please let me watch you come from Ozzie's mouth."

I carry Amy to the kitchen island and set her down, ass right on the edge. I drop to my knees in front of her and pull her thighs over my shoulders one at a time, kissing the insides of her knees as my hands slip around her legs. I trace her smooth, tanned skin up the inside of her left thigh with my lips, kissing her lightly in a beeline for her sweet-smelling cunt. I stop as I reach the fold between pelvis and thigh and turn my head right, starting at her knee again and working my way down her right leg. I kiss the crease between thigh and pelvis again and then circle up around the edge of her pubes to the top of her mound, teasing her.

"Oh... oh fuck, Ozzie, your lips... Steven, I... oh... Please!"

I chuckle as I nuzzle into her pubes.

"Please, Ozzie!"

"Use your words, Amy. Tell your husband what you want me to do to you."

"Oh god. Eat me, please! I'm begging you!"

I kiss her hood as lightly as I can and her pussy gushes her ambrosia all over my neck and chin. I sit back just long enough to pull my t-shirt over my head before running my tongue from the bottom to the top of her wet pussy. As I reach her clit, I trace my tongue around the hard little nub, sweeping her hood back from it with each circle. Amy is moaning constantly as Steven starts a running commentary.

"Oh fuck, baby. I can't believe how sexy you are! God yes, Ozzie! Make her come all over your face. Does that feel good, Amy? Do you like Ozzie eating your sweet little pussy while I watch?"

"Uh huh."

"Do it, Amy. Be a good girl and come for us. So. Fucking. Hot."

Amy grabs my head with both her hands, dropping her phone. I grab it and drop it on the floor under my head, where Steven can watch her pussy drop as I lick and suck her folds. When I push her thighs back and drop my tongue to her ass, she looses all control.

"Ahhhh!! Fuckkk!!! Ozzie!!!!"

I lick and tongue her asshole as I rub her four with my thumb.

"Oh fuck, Steven! He's eating my ass! Oh! Fuck! Don't stop! Fuck yes! Oh god, Steven, it feels so fucking good!"

Amy screams my name at the top of her lungs as her pussy sprays cum, showering me in her intoxicating aroma. I back off as she comes down, until she pushes my face away from her. She slides off the counter until she's standing with her feet outside my knees. Her pussy is literally dripping all over the screen of her phone just below it. Steven moans and his eyes roll back in his head as we hear him come. Amy offers me her hand to help me stand up. I bring her phone with me as I rise. Her fingers snake into the waistband of my pants and she pulls me toward their bedroom.

"I think we should get you cleaned up."