Christmas with Amy Pt. 02

Story Info
Ozzie and Amy continue to entertain her husband Steven.
1k words
3.8
9.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy leads me through their house by the waistband of my khaki pants, the dampness caused by her pussy minute before beginning to cool against my hard-on. Her phone is in my hand still, so I make sure Steven has an excellent view of her lush, thick cheeks as they flex, hips swaying as she leads me. Has she always walked so sensually and I've just never noticed?

She stops in their bathroom, a large glass shower to our right as she turns to face me. I raise the phone and flip the camera to view her as my other hand drags the spaghetti strap off each of her shoulders. Her negligée hangs for a split second on the hard peaks of her nipples before slithering over her ample curves to pool at her feet. Amy smiles demurely at me before taking the phone from me and setting it in an alcove between two bottles of shampoo. Steven is stroking himself back toward an erection as Amy adjusts the water and steps out, her hands undoing the button of my pants and lowering my zipper.

Her slender fingers slide inside the waistband of my boxer briefs and outward until they bump my hipbones. She tugs downward, pulling my pants and underwear off my hips in a single motion. The head of my cock hangs in the elastic of my underwear as Amy lowers them. My dick slaps my abdomen as it rebounds from the downward pressure, settling into a staring contest with Amy's wide eyes.

"Mmmm. I think he likes me."

She wraps her hand around me and leads me into the large glass enclosure of their shower, water cascading down our bodies as I pull the door closed behind us. Amy sits on the tiled bench across the end of the shower, drawing me to stand between her knees. Her hands feel so soft as they stroke my cock. She licks her lips before biting the bottom one and then her mouth is otherwise occupied.

Amy kisses down the under side of my shaft to my base, her tongue lashing out to sweep decadently over my shorn balls. She opens her mouth to suck one in, but it is too large for her to accommodate, so she settles for licking and kissing first one, then the other. Her tongue glides in a serpentine path from my base to the glans before her mouth opens and swallows my head in a single movement.

"Fuck yes, Amy. Your mouth feels so fucking good, baby."

She hums a soft moan around me as her head begins to work forward and back, taking as much of me into her mouth as she can handle each time. The suction she's creating as she draws away conclaves her cheeks and urges my climax ever closer.

"Oh fuck, baby! You keep going like that I'm gonna fill that pretty little mouth of yours."

Amy kicks the blowjob into high gear. I thought she couldn't get any fucking better and then she starts ramming her mouth down onto me. The gluck, gluck, gluck of my head hitting the back of her throat is almost more than I can take. Her hands grip my ass and slam my hips forward, her face still inches from my base, holding me in her mouth as she chokes herself on me.

"Such a good girl! You like choking on that big dick, Babygirl? You gonna let Ozzie come all over that pretty little face of yours?"

I'm so wrapped up in the feel of Amy's mouth around me that I've completely forgotten Steven is still watching until he speaks. I look at the phone and he pantomimes putting my hands on the back of Amy's head and skull-fucking the little slut, so that's exactly what I do.

"Suck my cock, Amy, like a good little slut."

She's moaning as her hands leave my hips. Her hands both snake to her pussy and she buries two fingers inside herself while rubbing her clit with the other hand. I hammer myself into her mouth until I feel her choke and splutter. Tears are streaming down her face, but she slams her mouth back down on me, the head of my cock slipping into her throat. I hold her there, the first girl to ever get her lips to the base of my dick, my first throat fuck. I pull out and slam into her one, two, three more times before I pull out and spurt cum all over her.

Six jets of pearly white semen paint her face in a fan of squiggly stripes from her hair to her neck. She's gasping for air, pride and adoration evident on her beautiful face. I take the opportunity to do something I've been fantasizing about. Scooping my cum from her face with my tongue, I feed her all of it through open-mouthed kisses, until she's as clean as my tongue can get her.

"Fuck, Amy. That was the best blowjob I've ever had, baby. You are incredible."

She stands and turns to gather body wash in her hands. For the next twenty minutes we explore each other's bodies, using the lather as an excuse to knead and massage and grope. By the time we're done, all the hot water is gone. Amy turns of the shower and steps out, wrapping a fluffy white towel around her hair as water drips from her body onto the bath mat. I grab another towel and gently dry her body before scrubbing mine. My cock is pointing at her again as she pulls the towel from her damp hair. She reaches for her phone.

"Steven, baby, I love you. I'm going to hang up now, so Ozzie and I can have a little privacy. I'm not letting him get dressed until you walk in the door, so unless you want this big dick ruining my tight little pussy by the time you get home, you better hurry the fuck up in Phoenix."

Amy looks at me with pure lust.

"Come on, Ozzie. You have until Steven gets home to put a baby in me."