Christmas with His Mother

Story Info
An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...
2.2k words
1.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Mara usually spent the holidays alone, but, well, her son wasn't having that. Damien knew his mother had always been something of a loner, preferring her own company to that of others, though he thought she could do with a little more company. A solitary life, after all, was not any way to live.

Even though she was thicker-bodied than he was, with wide hips and voluptuous curves, anyone who saw Damien with Mara could see the family resemblance between the eagle-owl anthros, from the sharp look in their eyes to the striking brown markings slashing through their feathers. What most did not know, however, was that Damien did a lot more for his mother than what would usually have been expected in a family relationship.

"Mmmm, my boy..."

She crooned to him, a smile on her parted beak as she knelt over his head, her pussy barely touching his beak. Damien grunted softly, though obediently stayed in place under her, nude but for his feathers, the claws on his feet twitching lightly. Still, the eagle-owl did not move, not even as his hard length ached, a bead of pre-cum tantalisingly balancing right at the tip of his cock.

He stayed so still that the bead of pre-cum, his arousal given form, trembled -- yet did not shift. Damien gulped hard, wanting so badly to bury his beak between his mother's legs, the sweetness of her pussy there, though just out of reach when Mara was so set on teasing him.

Yet that was the way of it, of course, when he was with his mother. Despite her switching with him, sometimes, it seemed only natural when she was older than him and he doted on her as he did. He had only grown closer to her, of course, since Mara had fallen pregnant too, her belly showing more with a few months into her pregnancy.

"Mmmm, yes, mom," he panted lightly, breathing through the nares on his beak. "Anything you want."

She grinned, eyes flashing.

"You're so sweet to come spend the holidays with me," she murmured, the two of them ignorant to the snow falling outside, how it muted even the rest of the world from Mara's small, warming home. "But I wouldn't feel right now, would I, if I didn't give my darling son a treat too, hm?"

She sank on to his beak right then and there and he groaned as he was finally allowed to please her, even though Damien's needs were still rampant and hard. His cock twitched and that drop of pre-cum finally dripped away, slickening into his feathers where it would later need to be washed out.

That wasn't anything he was concerned with, however, not as he slipped his tongue against the flush of her pussy, the richness of her folds hiding such a treat within. He moaned against her, pressing deeper, his tongue curling and flicking against her entrance, playing with the different textures there. If he had been in a better position, he would have rested his hands on her pregnant belly, savouring the moment.

Her arousal wetted the very entrance of her pussy, yet there were spots inside that were not perfectly wet -- not yet. And that allowed him to play his tongue over the more textured passage within her, even if he could never have called it "rougher," no, not by any means. It was just different, intoxicatingly and invitingly so, as he moaned into her and lapped deeply, his tongue curling up inside her, seeking her G-spot.

It took Damien a few more laps to secure it, knowing only he had hit exactly the right spot by his mother's thighs tightening around him, closing around his head. He groaned and pressed on, though her fingers brushed tenderly through the feathers on his head, where they were growing increasingly ruffled with every passing moment.

"Mmmm... Oh, that's the spot, yes..." She breathed, head rolling back, grinding her hips down on to his beak. "More... Just like that..."

He didn't really need to get her ready for his cock, but it felt like the right thing to do -- and eating her out too was one of his favourite forms of foreplay. Even every breath he took was made of her essence, a lightly soft, ticklish aroma clinging to his nares as it slipped all the way down into his lungs. Feathers had a unique scent, though sometimes a more flowery aroma clung to her, from the scented feather washes she used in the shower and bath.

He loved every part of her, however, in a different way to how he loved his wife, Lisa -- but the love was there, all the same. At least Lisa was more than alright with him treating his mother like a queen and the eagle owl knew how lucky he was to have both of them in his life, his wonderful ladies.

"Mmm, you don't take anything to get hard, do you?" Mara teased, leaning back and putting a little more of her weight on his chin and neck, though her hand brushed his cock. "Look at this... All ready for me, throbbing... You always did get so slick."

"Mmmph!"

He grunted into her sex and squirmed under her, fanning his tail feathers out. Yet Damien could not get out from under his mother, even as she humped against his face, using his face for her pleasure, though the eagle-owl was right where he wanted to be. His mother grasped his cock confidently, for she had handled his shaft more than enough during their more intimate times together, rubbing from the base to the tip, her thumb brushing his sensitive glands.

"Mmm, what a lovely length... I can't wait to take this inside me, to feel you stretching me out with that lovely knot of yours, Damien..."

He moaned, eyelids fluttering, yet he was barely with his senses as that unfamiliar pull of submission ticked in the back of his mind. It was not something the younger eagle-owl was used to, really, as he more often took a top position, though it was not something he minded with his mother. He wanted to experience all things, to try different ways, and doing one thing alone for the rest of his sex life simply didn't cut it for him.

Still, he wanted to be inside her as his mother pulled back from him, leaving him straining after her pussy as his hot breath washed over her inner thighs.

"Mmmph, mom... Please, let me inside you," he murmured, stroking her thigh even as Mara repositioned herself. "I just want to make you feel good."

"Of course, you will, my sweet," she crooned, briefly cupping his face. "But there are better positions for you to knot me. Come here..."

Mara positioned herself on all fours for him, her tail feathers lifted high out of the way so her pussy was exposed, the thick rolls of flesh adorning her body showing off her figure in all its glory. Her brown-patterned feathers gleamed with good health and Damien gulped, scrambling to get behind her, his heartbeat drumming in his ears. His cock ached like he'd been teased for hours, though it had not really been that long at all, and knelt behind her, his cock in one hand, the tip just barely rubbing against her folds.

Yet it was not for the eagle-owl to thrust into his mother, no. Mara, as always, took that into her own hands as she rocked her hips back, having already angled herself a little forward so she had the flexibility to do so, sinking her own pussy on to his length. Her moans rose, tangling with his, though Damien's beak parted with each cry, eyes half-lidded, needing her more than he felt he'd ever needed a partner before.

That was just the moment and his need coming together, fighting one another. He groaned as he let her rock on his cock, stretching out her own pussy around him, the knot at the base of his shaft filling out softly. It was not yet fully hard, but he had no concern at all about his knot sinking into his mother. Mara had never not been able to take his knot before, regardless of how swollen he was.

"Ah... Oh, mom..."

Damien moaned, his tongue flicking out against the edge of his beak, waiting for his mother to give the nod that it was okay for him to thrust. And, when it came, he threw himself into it, powering into her soaked sex with long, deep strokes of his hips, lusting for more and more. His shaft throbbed within the wet grip of her heat, smaller feathers around her pussy tickling him when he sank in deeply, yet that was not enough to draw his attention away from the delectable tightness massaging his cock.

"Mmmph... Oh!"

He cried out as his mother chuckled throatily, though Mara was affected too. He wouldn't have been taking very good care of his mother, after all, if she had not moaned too, feathers ruffling and her wings briefly flapping as she tried to restrain her need, if only a little.

Grunting in the back of his throat, he leaned over her, gripping her breasts with both hands. In such a position, his chest pressed to her back, he had to trust his mother to support him, as she always had. Yet Mara had a stable foundation on the bed, even if her large mattress creaked under him, so there was nothing, truly, for either to worry about.

So, they languished in the moment as he massaged her breasts the best he could, fingers pulling and tweaking lightly at her nipples. It was hard for Damien to be delicate in such a position, but the eagle-owl did his best, for he didn't need to do any more than that. A little squeeze and pinch of her nipples, however, had Mara bucking more urgently and desperately back against him, a moan on her beak.

"Yes... Mmmmm... Like that..."

Mara wasn't one to swear, though she rocked back fervently on his cock, clenching her pussy around him with all the strength she had in those muscles. They were not muscles, to be fair, she ever really thought about outside sex, though the eagle-owl moaned more lewdly, her whole body tingling with need as her son fucked her.

He took her passionately, as if he was putting more thought into every stroke of his cock than he ever had before. Yet more was needed still, so very much more, warmth flooding him as his fat knot teased up against her yielding folds. Even if his lower back was aching somewhat from thrusting in such a position, heavily leaning over her back, Damien didn't care and crammed his knot into her, stretching her out, before it grew so firm there may have been an unpleasant tug at her pussy when he sealed it inside her.

It only took his knot and he panted, spellbound by the force of his mother's orgasm, how the avian flared her wings, bucking and moaning on his cock. Her feathers brushed him on either side, yet he could not help but be pulled along with the might of her climax, his whole body quivering as, finally, he tipped into ardent pleasure.

A ragged keen shrilled from his beak as orgasm took him, though the eagle-owl had no reason to hold back, his knot swelling fully to tightly seal their bodies together, spending every drop of seed from his heavy, swinging balls inside her. Her breasts too may have been swinging with the shift and heft of their bodies working together if not for his hands gripping them, talons scraping ever so slightly, though that only served to further heighten their shared lust.

As he rested there, panting heavily, mind awash in wave after wave of ecstasy, Damien's cock emptied all it had to give into his mother's pussy. The tight friction gripping his cock as he did his best to lightly shift his hips back and forth was all he needed to tease out every last drop, though the eagle-owl was under no illusion at all as to how the rest of the evening, and coming night, would go. After that, Lisa would join them...

And things with his mother, Christmas spent with those he loved the most in his life, were due to become very interesting indeed...

He smiled, parting his beak breathlessly.

There was no better way he would have preferred to spend the holidays other than servicing the ladies in his life, doing all they craved from him, after all.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Peggy's Big Mouth Friend's big mouth leads to big trouble.in Loving Wives
PokeHer Face He has a suspicion, is that enough to make her confess?in Loving Wives
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
Linda's Secret Wife finally realises her error.in Loving Wives
The Lost Coin A coin leads a guy to discover a devastating secret.in Loving Wives
More Stories