Christmas with Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel sighed, "Shit. I should have guessed that. Um... Thanks."

"So were you actually thinking about me, earlier, or her?" I teased with a smile.

The redhead didn't smile back. "You."

"Oh. Crushing on both?"

She nodded, "Wild dream? Truthfully? Somehow ending up with the both of you."

"That would be awkward."

Rachel raised an eyebrow, "... Awkward?"

"Screwing my sister's girlfriend? Yeah. Awkward." I nodded, "We're family. I don't exactly wanna share meals."

The redhead frowned, "Riiight."

"What did I say, this time?"

Rachel blushed, and coughed, "Uhm... I was sort of... Maybe imagining... A... Threesome? Not just a triad. Don't judge me. You're both hot as hell. Look me in the eye and tell me Ivy isn't fucking sexy."

"She and I are still family."

The redhead grabbed my head, and gave a brief smoosh of my cheeks, and then with her deadly serious voice and stare, said it again. "Tell me that Ivy isn't fucking sexy."

"Geeze." I pulled her hands off, "I get you being into her. Happy? All my friends wanted in her pants. Didn't help that the two of you used to take any excuse to wear a bikini."

Rachel glared, but her glare vanished as a thought occurred to her, "Say... Do you think Ivy likes a bikini, too? 'Cause it is hot as balls. That's an excuse, right?"

"Haven't given it a lot of thought." I admitted, "How about I go scope her out? You could maybe throw some food together so she doesn't have to... And then... Movies? Give you two an excuse for a snuggle. Then I could go to bed early, if things start working out."

The redhead lit up, "I would literally kill for a big brother like you. You're really going to help?"

"Sure. Also, you're a fuckload better than her ex. Sooner she forgets him, the better." I shrugged and stood up, thinking for a moment before grabbing one of Ivy's presents. "Let me see what she says, 'kay?"

Rachel jumped up and hugged me, kissing my cheek, "Totes jealous of Ivy. You're amazing."

---

Ivy groaned as I opened her door a little. She was lying in the bed with her t-shirt dragged up around her waist and revealing that she hadn't been wearing anything underneath.

The chap gave a little nod, jerking to life as he didn't see any curls down below. Apparently Ivy was one of those that shaved, leaving her on full and glorious display. A light pink, with big and heavy lips.

I tried to shake the image, quickly sitting next to her where I couldn't see anything. "Hey, shortcake."

"Philistine." She muttered, stretching and rolling over, "What do you want? I actually am tired."

"Well, you were wrong about Rachel. Mostly."

Ivy rubbed her eyes, and finally had the presence of mind to yank down her top, "You saw nothing. Also... Rachel?"

"Whilst she wouldn't mind it, I'm only second prize."

Her green eyes looked at me like I had a second head, and then as she grasped it, like I'd grown a third. "Wait, what?"

"This is a date." I smiled at her, "Just not for me. So how would you like to take the plunge and rebound with Rach? And she doesn't just want to make your springs squeak."

Ivy stared, "Wait... She asked you? To set her up?"

"Did you have a clue that Rachel was in love with you?"

She shook her head slowly, "Oh boy... Uh... So, she's tried before. And -"

"She mentioned you were thick about the whole thing." I interrupted with a grin.

Ivy glared, "Shut up. Uh... Last time, it was right before that big favour? We had a crap performance, and the whole team was feeling down. Rachel asked me to stay over, and I thought it was just a girl's night."

"Don't need the details."

She smirked, "Wasn't gonna. It was... Messy. Anyways, the jerk called me the next morning. Apologising. I went right back to him, and suggested our weekend away to fix things."

"Okay..."

Ivy winced, "I was in Rachel's arms."

"Ouch."

My little sister nodded, "Exactly! I practically fucked her and then dumped her for an asshole, right in front of her. Shit. I... That has to hurt. I gotta go say sorry."

"Not yet." I grabbed her slender wrist as she went to get up, "Like I said. This is a date. Tonight. Either turn her down gently, or commit to it. But she's making us dinner. I can stay or make myself scarce at any time. You just let me know."

Ivy smiled and gave me a cuddle, leaning her head on my shoulder, "My brother even gets me Christmas pussy. Tell me again, why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Ew. Take it, you want to try to see if the relationship fits?"

She leaned back, "Have you seen Rachel's tits? Girl makes me jealous. She's an absolute freak in bed. And that's before you get to how she's so sweet she'll make you a diabetic."

"I really haven't seen them. But you have." I teased her.

Ivy bit her lip, "Uh... Date, huh?"

She stood up and shamelessly flung her t-shirt aside, "Help me pick something to wear! I need to make an impression. What do you think Rachel likes?"

The combination of jetlag, tension, and my gorgeous sister suddenly being naked in front of me was too much. Try to ignore it or not, my dick had decided it was coming to life, rock hard.

Ivy paused, glancing backwards and then down, "Whelp. Looks like I found something you like..."

"Just a physical reaction."

She stepped closer to me, too close, and slowly raised her head. Looking down at her like this, I didn't have a choice but to take in everything. Ivy smiled and brushed a hand down one of my arms, making me shiver. "Really?"

"Mercy." I said hoarsely.

She laughed and hugged me, "Thanks for the vote of confidence. Now, you can either go take care of that, or help me pick something to wear."

Ivy turned around and I very nearly headed out the door, before remembering I was staying in our parents' room. Not exactly an awesome environment for jerking off.

I sat down and crossed a leg, "She's dressing up for you. As painful as it would be for me, you could match her. It'll give you a ton of skin-on-skin, too."

"Oh? Painful for you sounds fun." Ivy winked.

I groaned, "Can you spend five minutes without acting inappropriate? I'm your brother for fuck's sake."

"Don't remind me." Ivy muttered.

"The hell?"

She spun around, "Seriously? If you weren't my brother, I would have been all over you, years ago. None of this should come as a shock. So yeah, I like teasing you. You know why I dated the asshole? Because he was the opposite of you!"

"Can we not have this conversation when you're completely naked?"

Ivy stared, and then grinned naughtily. She walked over and shoved my shoulders back. Sitting in my lap and straddling me. My boner strained as it was flattened against her ass, painfully.

She glared down, "Tell me that it was one-sided. Tell me you don't want to come home to this."

"Please stop."

"I will. When you reject me." Ivy said, and waved at the door, "Rach could walk in at any moment. Don't want to wreck my date, do you?"

I sighed, "What do you want me to say, Ivy? Yes, you're hot. You torture me even without exposing everything."

"Close enough." She shrugged, and stood up, "But you still suck at signals. Would have taken a kiss. Too bad, you missed out. Now, I'm all about Rach. So, what's she dressing up in?"

"Bikini. Pretending it's because it's hot." I stared, not really processing what had just happened. Trying to understand that my cute little sister had just propositioned me with her date in the next room.

Ivy squealed excitedly, and pulled open a drawer, "Been looking for an excuse to wear my new one! The bikini was your idea, wasn't it? Rachel is drop dead sexy in hers, always. But she chickens out."

"Since when? You two always wore them around me."

She pulled her top on and glanced at me, "Mind tying me in? Not quite the same as taking it off, but as close as you're going to get."

"The fuck has got into you, Ivy?" I asked as I helped do it up, bow and all.

She shrugged, "Sorry. I guess... I'm fucking excited. I thought the world sucked. That nobody could love me... But Rachel was right fucking there and I was stupid blind. I'm... Just giddy. Don't worry, I'll regret picking on you, tomorrow. For tonight... I'm gonna get fucked tonight. You might want some earplugs."

"Geeze, Ivy."

"She's an amazing girl!" She protested, "Tell me you wouldn't go crazy if you got a date with some celebrity or the girl you've crushed on for years. Rachel is the kind of girl you want to cuddle, and fuck, and take dress shopping and... And I don't know! Give her anything and everything she ever wants. I've bounced from kinda depressed to sheer bloody manic, because she's perfect."

I nodded, "Right. Can I go, now?"

"Jewellery." Ivy pointed at a desk. "Pleeease? I don't wanna screw this up, and this hyper I'm going to need all the help I can get. I'm way too excited, which means I'll move too fast and fuck both my chances and our friendship."

I sighed heavily and shrugged, "Uh... How about we do presents early? Spoilers, but I might have got you a couple things. Which obviously I think would look great on you."

Ivy turned around, having finished tying up the bottom half of her bikini. It was a simple one, jet black and silky, but it hugged her in the right places. "Seriously? It's shit like that. Stuff like that is why I crushed on someone I can never have. Do you... Get it? Without hating me?"

"I hate the way you told me. But I would never hate you." I replied calmly and quietly, and then held up the present I'd grabbed from under the tree.

She bit her lip and twirled a finger on the cord from her bottoms, "You could... Maybe... Have that kiss, if you wanted?"

"We really shouldn't."

Ivy grinned impishly, "... And?"

"And now I'm going to go take care of something. You should go tease your best friend instead of your brother." I stood up, leaving it behind.

"I hate it when you're right." Ivy said, sounding like a deflating jumping castle.

---

Rachel was waiting nervously in the hall, wearing her light blue bikini that had a picture of a palm tree over one breast. I gave her a thumbs up and signalled silently she should wait in the lounge. As she left, I noticed the image on her bottoms - an unlocked padlock sitting nestled and almost obscured right where her asshole would be.

Then, with the thoughts of both the girls swirling in my head, I made a beeline for the bedroom.

Mum and Dad's room was spacious, with the king taking up the centre and everything being arranged around it. There was an ensuite like the other other two bedrooms, but this didn't just have a shower stall but a spa as well.

If Ivy was anything to go by, I wouldn't be wanting to leave the room anytime soon. My sister had turned from teasing and sweet into desperate practically the moment she realised that her best friend had an actual thing for her.

Not that I could blame her. Rachel was fire, and Ivy was probably thinking about all the time she'd wasted on her abusive ex when she could have had more than just comforting words from Rach.

Thinking about those two in their swimsuits, hands in each other's pants and tongues in mouths, reminded me of the throbbing erection that Ivy had given me.

There was some guilt plucking at my heart strings. She was my sister. The one who looked up to me, the one I always wanted to protect. However, on the other hand, I hadn't done a thing to her and all of this was only going to stay in my head.

Jerking off on the king looked comfortable, but that it was our parent's bed made it feel like a violation. Especially with the subject material.

So I opted to head to the bathroom, pop the toilet lid and closed my eyes.

I imagined lifting Ivy up onto our kitchen counter, kissing her softly but firmly. My fingers finding the tassels on her bikini, and freeing her shaved little slit.

Rubbing myself against her as she gave breathless little moans. Begging me to slide it into her. Thrusting against me, as I tried to resist her, until I entered her tight channel.

"Holy fuck!" Ivy yelled from outside the room, shattering the picture of a sweet and demure girl.

She had mentioned I might need ear plugs.

My hand on my cock continued to pump, trying to tell my head to shut up and enjoy itself as the guilt started creeping up on me. I focused in on the picture of entering her, with her wide green eyes and perfect O-shaped mouth.

"Y-ye-es! Fuck!" Ivy yelled, getting louder, "Faster! Harder!"

I sped up, trying to match the vision in my head to her moans. Imagining my cock thrusting in and out of her as she clutched the back of my neck, letting out her full voiced moans.

"Oh, shiiit! Rachel! Holy shit!"

Ivy continued to moan and yell, as I suddenly had images of not just fucking my sister, but her best friend as well. Rachel sucking at my cock as it thrust in and out of her girlfriend's pussy. Both of them begging for me to cum.

The sounds of the two girls started to become more muffled, and I assumed that they'd found their way into a bedroom. Thank the stars. I think if I actually walked in on them, my brain might have melted from the heat.

Which left just me, and images of the two of them, and an aching and desperate feeling in my balls.

Just as I felt myself nearing my climax, there was a knock at the door.

I froze up, "J-just a minute!"

"Oh, stop jerking off and just open the door." Rachel's voice came through with frustration.

My pants came up, and my mood gravitated towards sour. I cracked open the bathroom door and saw Rachel sitting on the edge of the bed with a shit-eating grin on her face.

I sighed heavily, looking at the redhead, "... Do you blame me?"

"Uh... No. No, dude." She laughed and stood up, "Come on. Ivy's impatient and wants to give out Christmas presents."

I blinked, "You two can't be done, already."

"Move it." Rachel replied, jumping up and walking out of the room, "We'll be waiting!"

It felt like a setup.

Like maybe Ivy wasn't as loud as she had sounded, and the two of them had been conspiring just to embarrass me or something. Which, thankfully, was a boner-killing thought.

Walking out rock hard was not really something I had the self-confidence to do.

Feeling some frustration and angst, I headed out of the master bedroom, and down the hall, and into the lounge room. As I stepped in, Rachel bounced out from behind the door and clapped her hands over my eyes.

She giggled, "Ready for your present? It's from both Ivy and me."

"Uh... I guess?"

Ivy's voice came nervously, "I'm not sure I can do this, Rach."

"Oh, shut up. He's going to love it. We've been planning this for months." The redhead replied from behind me, "So... You ready?"

Ivy was stubborn, "No."

"Ready as it gets." Rachel replied, and I felt her pull in tight behind me, her swimsuit not really obscuring two hard nipples as they pressed into my back. "Walk with me. We're going to sit on the couch."

We awkwardly shuffled, and then Rachel guided me down into sitting, still blocking my eyes. She sat up on the couch next to me, and whispered into my ear, "Whatever you do... Don't freak out. She's still feeling a bit fragile after the jerk. 'Kay?"

I gave an imperceptible nod, having no clue what the hell they were planning. Just knowing that the two stories, one from either of them, I had been given about Christmas and Rachel being here, was probably not the whole truth.

Neither had technically lied, so far.

However, it was clear that they had something more up their sleeves than what they'd been comfortable revealing. Was Ivy about to tease me by giving Rachel and I our own shitty camper? Too expensive a gift, but the right kind of tone for her.

Rachel gave a little nibble to the lobe of my ear, and then spoke at a normal volume, "Ivy. Stop it. It looks fine exactly where it is."

"It's falling off." My sister complained.

"No, it isn't. You just want an excuse to be able to chicken out for five more minutes. Not happening." Rachel said firmly, "I'm not getting you back in the mood for this. Now or never."

"Never?"

"Oi! Get back here!" Rachel yelled, as I heard Ivy sprint into the hall. The redhead sighed, "Give me five minutes. No opening your eyes."

Then she ran off, as well.

Obviously, the moment that both girls were out of the room, I cracked open one eye and looked around curiously. I couldn't tell what exactly the present from Ivy was supposed to be.

There were a few more presents under the tree, in gaudy bright red and green wrapping paper. Two of them actually seemed to be from Rachel, which made me feel guilty for not knowing she was going to be here and not getting her even something small.

"No, Rachel! I'm not doing it!" Ivy yelled, her voice more one of protest and fear than actual anger.

Rachel's voice was filled with effort, "You... Talked me... Into this... You're following it... Through."

I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Rachel pushing Ivy down the hallway. The latter sliding down the polished wooden floors thanks to some knee-high candycane socks that she hadn't been wearing earlier.

I quickly closed my eyes again, and wondered just what in the fuck those two had been planning.

"He'll hate me." Ivy's voice was more hushed.

Rachel laughed, "As if. Even if he rejects his present, and there's no way he will, he wouldn't hate you. Poor guy will probably feel guilty for rejecting it and try and spoil you."

The two came walking back into the room, Rachel's steps sounding excited, and Ivy's sounding slow and cautious. Just tiny light steps as if she were sneaking about.

Ivy gave a half-growl, "You better be right about this, Rach."

"I am. Now, get ready. Again." The redhead said and sat down beside me. She leaned in and whispered, again, "You better have a damn good poker face. Shock, won't go down so well."

Again, Rachel nibbled on my ear, sending a thrill through me, before announcing, "That looks good, Ivy. Ready?"

"Still, no." My sister sounded incredibly nervous.

"Too bad." Rachel said and proclaimed, "Open your eyes! Merry Christmas!"

I opened my eyes slowly, cautiously.

They popped all the way open, the moment I started to see what was on display in front of me.

Ivy's outfit had completely changed since she'd asked me to help her put on a bikini. The moans earlier couldn't have been real, she wouldn't have had the time.

Along with the knee-high candycane socks, she was wearing a tiny green skirt, where the edges looked like the spiked edges of some mistletoe. Above that, her stomach was exposed and clenched in nervousness.

She wasn't exactly wearing a top, just a bra. Tiny little red straps, barely holding the two cups in place. White fur running across the top of them.

Ivy's cheeks was flushed bright red, her green eyes looking on the verge of tears. On top of her head, was a red bow like you'd put on a present, cocked slightly to the side. Her black braid was gone, loose hair cascading over her shoulders.

She smiled at me nervously, "M-merry Christmas."

I didn't know whether to stare at the incredibly hot girl in front of me, or question my sanity. The implication from the two of them was beyond obvious, even to me.

Especially with Ivy having climbed into my lap, earlier.

Rachel grinned, "I think he likes it."

"Really?" Ivy winced, "I... Do you get it, yet? Or do you hate me?"

I blinked, "Uh... You're my present?"

"We both are." Rachel practically purred and kissed my cheek, "So, Ivy, I think you should get over here and make out with your brother. Whilst I suck his cock."

My head whipped to her, but Rachel was already repositioning herself onto the ground and undoing my pants. Before I could adjust my head to what was happening, Ivy was sitting down next to me.

She didn't launch straight into making out. She kissed along my jawline, whispering, "I'm not naked this time. We can have the conversation..."