Christmas with Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed nervously, "Uh... Yes, you're both hot as fuck. And so is -"

I cut off with a groan as Rachel did what she said she was going to do. Her warm mouth embracing me. Her wet tongue wasting no time running up and down my shaft.

"I love you." Ivy whispered, "So, even if it's just for today, can you try and forget we shouldn't be doing this? Nobody to interrupt. Just two hot girls, fucking your brains out."

"Months?" I groaned, my confused brain latching onto something, "What about the jerk?"

Ivy winced, "Still hurts. And I might not have agreed straightaway, when Rachel started planning this. I went back to him, because... Because otherwise I might... End up... Doing this... Screwing my brother?"

"Oh, stop fretting and kiss the girl!" Rachel lifted her head, momentarily, before plunging right back down.

As I groaned again, Ivy kissed me.

Confusion and guilt evaporated as she kissed me. As our lips met, electrifying my entire body, I knew that when Ivy said she loved me, that she meant it. That this was her way of showing me that she wanted it all. To give me everything.

It was a loving kiss, full of romantic passion. It was a lustful kiss, with desire as strong as the other girl blowing me. It was a trusting kiss, telling me everything, and hoping I would neither push her away, nor take what I could get and leave.

One of my hands found Rachel's hair, holding onto it gently as her head bobbed up and down on me. Helping my body remember just how close it had been before the earlier interruption.

Ivy guided my other hand down the front of her stomach to the edge of her skirt. Pushing the tips of my fingers inside the band to feel the top of her silk panties.

From this angle I couldn't actually bend to get my hand inside, but her permission was clear. I moved my hand around to her back, taking the opportunity to pull her closer, kiss her harder.

Which seemed to make Rachel really go to town, making me groan into Ivy's mouth.

My sister whispered quickly, "Don't cum. Please don't cum. Not yet."

"Fuck... No promises." I gasped, "Your girlfriend is amazing."

"Our." Ivy grinned before kissing me again.

Rachel felt the impending explosion coming, and grabbed the base of my dick, pulling her mouth off with a loud pop. She snickered, "Easy, tiger. We might both be the present, but Ivy's still wrapped up. What do you say? Wanna help me unwrap her?"

I spun Ivy across my lap and laid her down onto the couch. She looked up in fearful anticipation, green eyes flicking between me, and Rachel as she knelt on the edge of the couch.

The redhead purred and nibbled on my ear again, "Don't touch her bow. Isn't it fucking sexy? I told you that Ivy was. And now... Now she's yours. To do... Whatever... You want."

I kissed the other girl, "You're not a little jealous?"

"Oh, I'm a lot jealous. You get her first." Rachel grinned and pulled my top over my head, running her hands down my chest before pausing at my groin momentarily. "But... What both your girls want... Is for me to lick your cum out of Ivy's... Wet... Cunt... Got it?"

I looked back at my sister, and she blushed furiously, and then nodded anxiously.

"Isn't she cute?" Rachel laughed, "Always so flirty and in control, until she finally gets what she wants. Fuck her. She's ready for you. Fuck your little sister."

I reached underneath the green skirt and found her panties, drawing them down. They were red, like the bra, but without the fake fur. Slim, but concealing.

They were also incredibly damp as I slid them down and passed her ankles. lifting them up and smiling at them before dropping them to the floor. Ivy smiled sheepishly, "Rach got me going. The rest is you."

"You actually as loud as all that?"

Rachel grinned, "Only one way to find out."

With that, the redhead grabbed hold of me again, and guided me downwards. The head of my cock touched the outside of my sister, and both of us stopped breathing, eyes locking onto each other.

The moment seemed to last forever, and then I was pressing down and into her. Ivy's mouth opened up, into a wide and surprised O-shape as I descended into her slippery and tight warmth.

"God, that's fucking hot." Rachel whispered, and leaned down and kissed Ivy. My sister's arms went around the woman's neck, holding her in place for more than just a peck. Kissing her, as her insides adjusted to me inside her.

I ran a hand down Rachel's back, before pausing just above her ass. Staring in wonder at the sight in front of me and still not quite believing what was happening right now.

Before I could fully rethink things through, Ivy moved her hips. My sister's warmth drawing me back into the present, and the exquisite womanhood I found myself inside.

Rachel cracked a smile and whispered, "What are you waiting for? Christmas is already here."

Ivy let out a panting gasp as I went to move, making me freeze up, "You okay?"

She gave a rapid nod, and Rachel laughed, "God, by that reaction I wish I hadn't agreed for Ivy to get all of you, tonight. Waiting my turn is going to suck."

I pushed myself back into her, and Ivy's eyes sprang wide open in shock. She moaned breathlessly, more in line with the way I'd imagined her than the way I'd heard her earlier.

Then, we were fucking.

Ivy's hips tried to rise to meet my thrusts, as the two of us found our timing. Rachel kissed my sister, over and over. Her lips, her neck. Fondling at her rocking breasts and rarely pausing to glance back at me and give an encouraging grin.

My sister held onto Rachel's neck as I fucked her. Her moaning awe given in an alternating fashion to both of us. The red bow on top of her head bouncing around as I bore down on her hips. Sparkling green eyes never having looked so happy before.

Her interlaced fingers were white, as she held on tightly. Gasping out her delight in the moment. Giving herself to me, entirely to me, with incestuous abandon.

My balls struck noisily against her ass, whilst her wetness announced itself, on each downward thrust. The two of us enjoying each other, merging with each other, as Rachel encouraged us on onwards.

"That's it. Fuck her, nice and deep." The redhead said, "Fuck her until she can't move anymore. Fuck her until you cum deep inside her. Give me something to lick up."

The couch frame protested beneath us under the onslaught, as Ivy moaned, "Oh, sh-shit. Oh, I love you. I love you, both. Fuck. Oh. So much."

"Eyes on him." Rachel purred and kissed her cheek, "You're the Christmas present, not me. I get tomorrow morning."

"Together." Ivy moaned, "Waking him up... Together."

Rachel chuckled and kissed her, "You going to sit on his face, when I sit on his cock?"

Ivy's channel tightened up in excited response, "Mmm."

"Eat him out of me, when he cums?"

"Yes!" Ivy's voice raised, and I could feel her getting closer. Driven towards her climax not just by being fucked, but thinking of all the times to come.

Rachel suddenly stood up, skipping over and grabbing something from nearby. She came back and hung the plastic ornament over the both us, grinning and planting a kiss on my lips.

She smirked as she broke it off, and nodded down at Ivy, "Do it. Cum inside your little sister, under the mistletoe. Kiss her, and fill her. Make her... Yours."

"Fuck." Ivy gasped, "Please."

I leaned down to her, arms going around her back and getting a better angle to go deeper and harder. Kissing her cheek, but unable to kiss her properly as I tried my best to fulfil the request.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Ivy erupted, "Rach! I'm...! I...!"

Ivy stretched out a hand to her friend, who took it firmly and twisted their fingers together. The two of them holding hands as Ivy's legs spasmed. Her thighs tightened, and she arrived at her peak.

I felt my sister bear down on me. Felt my sister cum, because of me. Her moans became an effort-filled grunt, and her one free hand slapped loudly into my back as she quivered.

Too much.

Ivy came, but as Rachel leaned down to kiss her, I felt myself swelling up. Delivering the last couple of strokes into her, before I joined her as well.

Ivy's eyes widened as she felt it hit her walls, the warm liquid spurting free. Rachel grinned knowingly as she kissed her, and I groaned out my climax.

I collapsed onto Ivy, deeper into her, legs shaking. She moaned weakly, muffled by Rachel's mouth as the redhead tenderly explored her. Kissing her romantically, as her brother's seed crept up and began to leak down outside of her pussy.

Ivy pushed Rachel backwards tiredly, "Y-your turn."

"Cock, please." She grinned at me.

I rolled over tiredly, slipping free of Ivy with a small squelch. The redhead knelt onto the edge of the overburdened couch and leaned down. Her tongue quickly sliding up and down me, before she sucked the cum free.

Rachel, without pausing, moved straight from me, to my little sister. Expertly lapping away at the reddened and swollen pussy. Making Ivy give an almost pained moan into her, followed by another shudder.

Ivy reached over and dragged my head to hers, and we kissed.

Our tongues dancing gently, passionately, as our girlfriend licked at my sister. Telling each other how much we loved each other. Promising that this was not the only moment that we would share.

"Can I get in on that?" Rachel asked.

Ivy smiled and brushed me aside, "Sorry, I think she's a little jealous. And... Well... You did get to screw me."

"And the confidence is back." Rachel laughed before being pulled into another passionate kiss. I ran my hand down the redhead's back, smiling at the three of us crammed onto the couch.

I gave a tired and awkward stretch from my position leaning against the back of the couch, watching the two women. "So... If you've been planning this so long... Did you arrange for mum and dad to break down, somehow?"

"No." Both girls laughed, before resuming their kiss.

Ivy murmured against Rachel, "Plan was... Carols... By... Candlelight."

"Couch is so much more comfortable, than fucking in the park." Rachel grinned, and turned to kissing me. Her tongue tasting like cum, sweat, and Ivy.

My sister sighed contentedly, "Well, I got fucked tonight. How'd you like your Christmas present? Going to keep it?"

"No returns for sisters." Rachel said, still intent on kissing me.

"Mm. S'pose." Ivy giggled, "He could always return you..."

The redhead glared down, "Oi. You're not cutting me out of this, so quickly. Just because you want to kiss him."

"I can wait my turn." Ivy giggled, "Mostly just thinking I wanna fuck him first in the morning. You can have him, after the shower?"

"Get fucked." Rachel laughed and went back to kissing me.

Life was certainly going to be interesting, now.