Christmas with My Cousin

Story Info
Lockdown Christmas gets wild with cousin.
4k words
4.46
44.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers

It was a family tradition. A big Christmas Eve party, which normally ends around midnight with the older generations heading to bed with the kids, while all the young adults head out to the bars and clubs.

Well, this year was different. A lockdown Christmas, no bars open. So when the parents and kids went to bed us young folk had nowhere to go. We grabbed a bunch of liquor and went out to the garden, there was about seven or eight of us.

I sat in the corner of the garden with my cousin Mark working our way through a bottle of whiskey. Me and Mark are similar ages - I'm 23 and he's 21 - and have always been close. We were chatting the normal shit and watched as our cousins slowly went to bed one by one. It looked like 2020 was carrying on in a similar vein, a massive letdown.

Mark started to slur his speech, his eyes squinting, he heaved himself out of his chair and staggered inside, slurring a 'goodnight'.

I lit one final cigarette and leaned back to look at the stars. I was drunk. Just then I heard the back doors slide shut and I looked down at the silhouette walking towards me, it didn't look like Mark.

"Mark, is that you?" I asked.

A soft, smiling voice came from the silhouette, "Jason? Where the hell is everyone?" As it came closer I saw that it was Mark's older sister Laura.

I laughed, "They've all gone to bed, passed out drunk, the lightweights." She sat in the chair next to me where Mark had been.

"So much for our Christmas Eve party, eh?" She said. "Damn, and last years was so wild as well. I was looking forward to a good blow-out this year. I guess it'll have to wait."

"I know, such a fucker. Last year was the one where you jumped into the DJ booth?" I asked.

"Oh!" She laughed. "Ye, erm, naked."

"What?! I didn't see that!"

"Why, did you want to? The DJ didn't seem to mind."

"He was smiling a lot, I just thought he was gurning!"

"Ah, well I don't think he's ever had anyone suck his dick under the turntables while he's doing a set before. Fuck, that was a crazy night. And what about you, hey Jason? I swear I heard you in the cubicle next to me."

"What, no! Oh wait, ye! That was the ladies. Christ, that was crazy. It was so bright in there, I thought I was with some young beautiful babe and when I got a look at her in the ladies, damn. I wish I hadn't seen. But it was too late by then, she had my dick in my mouth. Damn she was dirty, but not much of a looker."

"I know." She laughed at me.

"Wait, Laura, how do you know?" She blushed bright red.

"Oh well, I, I thought I heard you but I wasn't sure, so, I just peeked over to make sure, and, well."

"Oh fuck Laura! I had no idea, that's so embarrassing! At least there's no chance of us making fools of ourselves this year." I said.

"I guess" she says, "But I don't know, I was kinda looking forward to it."

"To what? Getting blind drunk and doing something you'll regret?"

"Exactly." She said, and looked at me. Laura, she's only a year or two older than me, she's actually closer in age to me than Mark is. We had been close when growing up me and Laura, best friends even, but then puberty had hit and we drifted apart. Ever since then there had always been a tension between us. It's not that we didn't get on, we always saw each other but I don't think we'd ever sat down just the two of us as adults.

As she stared into my eyes I realised just how beautiful she was. Her large brown eyes, fine eyebrows, flowing brown hair falling onto her slender shoulders. She was athletic, always had been, but curvy too. As she fixed me with her stare I could feel my groin stirring so I quickly looked away and shifted in my seat.

She reached over and took the cigarette out of my hand, her soft fingers stroking mine in the process. I watched as she slowly, teasingly placed the cigarette between her beautiful lips and inhaled, she turned to me with a wry smile and slowly blew the smoke into my face.

I breathed it in. Laura smiled and took another drag, and this time she leaned right in close to me so I could smell her scent, sweet from alcohol but musky too, the musky scent of a bitch in heat.

She slowly blew the smoke over my face. I didn't flinch. Then she slowly inched forward, closer to me, arching her head back slightly so her earrings caught the light. I could hear her breathing now, her face right in mine as she brushed her lips over mine. I could smell her sweet breathe and the warmth radiating from her body, and my loins were excited once more. She slowly ran her hand up my arm as she once again brushed my lips with her own. Then suddenly she dug her fingers hard into my bicep and leaned in to kiss me. I was too overcome with her scent and her beauty to react, but soon our tongues were dancing with each other as our hands explored each others bodies.

Damn, I knew it was wrong, a sin, but somehow that only seemed to increase the sensations I was feeling. In a matter of seconds my cousin had transformed from a quiet girl to a fully sexually awakened woman, and she wanted me. Her hands were all over me and eventually reached down and found my rock hard cock. She laughed as her fingers made contact. "Wow Jason, someone's pretty excited!" she smiled as she leaned in again and kissed me passionately.

As she continued to finger my penis through my pants my hands made their way down to her butt, sliding up underneath her shirt. Her skin was so soft and tender and increased my lust. My hands worked their way up to her bra clasp, I fiddled with it for a second before undoing it and sliding my hand around to her front where I got underneath her bra and felt the soft heaving skin of her breast. When my fingers finally made contact with her nipple her whole body tensed up and she moaned into my mouth.

She broke our kiss and looked deep into my eyes, her beautiful face aching with lust, contorting slightly as I continued to play with her nipple. Her hands left my cock and tore at my belt. I grabbed and twisted her heaving breasts as she undid my button and nervously unzipped my fly. Her shaking hand tentatively took hold of my rock hard cock through my briefs.

With both of my hands now on her heaving chest fingering her rock hard nipples, she sat mesmerised by my cock. She gulped as she ran her hand down the length of my cock and squeezed my cock head softly, a drop of my precum trickling through my briefs and onto her finger. She slowly brought the finger up to her mouth and delicately licked it clean. Her eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face.

"You taste so good! Oh my god this is so hot, my pussy is so wet!" She leaned in and kissed me hard as her hand went back down to my cock. "I can't believe we're doing this! It's so hot! And Jason, what is this?" She squeezed my cock hard through my briefs. "Last time I saw you naked you weren't any bigger than my pinky!"

"Last time you saw me naked I was 10!"

"I know but, where have you been hiding this? I, I never imagined..." Her voice trailed off as she slowly massaged my cock through my briefs. She then looked up into my eyes as her fingers hooked under the waistband of my briefs. Her breathing grew even heavier as her eyes dropped again to my crotch where she stared hypnotically as she slowly pulled down my briefs, revealing, inch by inch, my rock hard and throbbing cock. "Oh my god, Jason." With five inches of my thick cock now revealed she looked back up at me, "I've never seen a cock so big. It's..." She continued to slowly drag my briefs down until she finally released my cock. It sprung backwards, relieved to be free, and stood proud and tall, pointing up to the nights sky, the head already shining with precum. Her mouth dropped open as she stared in awe at all 8 inches of my pulsating cock. "But, this is like double the size of Marks!" She said, her eyes still glued to my cock as her hands gently took a hold of the base of my cock.

I frowned at her, "Laura, how the hell do you know how big Mark's cock is? He's your brother!"

She looked up at me and blushed, "Oh, well, you know, we...well. We lived in the same house for years! Of course I saw it!"

I arched my eyebrows at her.

"We, we were curious! We never did anything. And...he was never anywhere near as big as this. Jason, I'm so hot for you. Jason..." Her hand gripped my cock harder as she started to slowly wank me, "Do you want me?"

As she said this, her one hand still stroking my cock, she undid her blouse and revealed her beautiful tits poking up out of her bra. "Jason, do you want me? Do you want to feel me?" She then reached out and took my hand, placing it on her stomach and slowly pushing it down, under her waistband and onto her hot mound. When my fingers first brushed her clit her body shook slightly and she took a sharp intake of breath. My fingers worked their way further down until I felt her hot wet pussy lips part at my touch. Her breathing became erratic as I started to play with her pussy and clit, her hand gripping harder onto my cock as she stroked me faster.

I slid one finger inside her hot fiery pussy, and massed the palm of my hand against her clitoris. I could see her body writhing as she tried to continue to wank my cock, but her movements became erratic and soon enough she lost all control as her first orgasm raced through her body. I managed to steal a glance at her face where an angelic glow of ecstasy took hold as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. My hand stuck glued to her pussy. It almost felt as if my finger penetrating deep inside her pussy was the only thing keeping her from falling to the ground and sure enough as her orgasm subsided and I slowly slid my finger out from inside her she crumpled to the ground. But she immediately turned towards me, kneeling before me now she looked up at my eyes, a red glow of orgasm across her cheeks as she once again took hold of my hard pole.

Her beautiful eyes fixed on mine she slowly leaned forward and, sticking out her tongue, licked my cock shaft all the way up until she reached my head where she swilled her tongue around, lapping up my precum and finally taking me into her mouth.

I couldn't help a deep groan escaping from me as her beautiful soft mouth enveloped my pulsating cock and took me deep into her throat. I could hear her throat straining as she struggled with my length and girth, she slurped at my precum and her spit as she took me deeper and deeper. She held me deep in her throat as her tongue lapped at my cock. I could feel her choking throat tightening around my cock when she suddenly came up for breath.

I looked down at her to see a thick string of my precum running from my glistening cock head to her puckered lips. She was taking deep breaths as she used my precum and her spit as lube while stroking my cock. She looked at me and smiled with my precum still smeared across her lips and chin.

"Fuck Laura, you look so fucking sexy. That felt so good!"

"Thanks! You taste so good, but you're so big, I can hardly fit you in my mouth. I never thought a cock could be so thick and beautiful." She continued stroking my cock with one hand while I saw her other go between her legs. She licked my shaft. "Jason, I want to feel you...inside me. You're so hard, and I'm so hot." She looked up at me as she again started licking my shaft and swirling her tongue around my cock head which was by now seeping cum.

"But Laura, we're family. It's wrong. This is all so wrong." I could hardly speak with the amazing sensations that she was sending through my spine.

"Oh really? Does this not feel good?" She again took my cock head into her mouth and slowly slid my cock further and further down her throat, I could hear and feel her choking but she continued to push me deeper inside her until her nose was touching my pubes. Feeling her strained throat tighten and massage my cock was almost enough to send me over the edge but she coughed suddenly and burst up for air. She gulped down the fresh air, her face and neck now covered in my precum and her spit, I watched as it slowly rolled down onto her tits. She followed my eyes and started to rub my precum onto her tits, twisting her nipples.

Looking down at this beautiful woman covered in my cum and rubbing it onto her tits I couldn't believe that it was the same cousin I had been avoiding for years. She was a sex maniac and totally worshipped my cock. Laura looked totally beautiful.

She slowly stood up, hiking up her skirt and wriggling out of her tiny white panties. I just glimpsed her bald pussy glistening with juices. She bent over, her perfect tits falling beautifully before her, and picked up her skirt. From a small back pocket she pulled out a small packet and waved it at me smiling. "You sure still don't want to, even with this?"

I could no longer resist her temptations and finally gave in, with a condom on it would just be like fucking any other pussy, it didn't matter that she was my cousin! I reassured myself as she tore open the packet with her teeth and lined up the condom with my glistening bulbous head. But she struggled getting it on.

"My god you're dick's so big. These just slipped onto my ex!" She finally succeeded in pulling the condom on over my head and started rolling it down my shaft. With the condom fully extended it only covered just over half of my cock and was painfully tight. "Jason, I'm so hot for you," she said as she again stood up and put my hand between her legs. I could feel her heat as my fingers slipped into her pulsating pussy.

She made me put my legs together and straddled my knees, her aching pussy now just inches from my sheathed cock. With her legs either side of the chair she shuffled slowly forwards, bringing her radiating pussy closer to my straining cock.

She leaned into me and I could smell my cock on her breath as she kissed me deeply and our tongues once again clashed. She moaned sensually as my hands went to her hips and I pulled her in close to me, I could now feel her heat on my balls.

She broke the kiss and buried her face in my neck, kissing me and whispering, "I want you Jason. I want your beautiful dick inside me. Please. I need you inside me, but...just...go slow." With these words she pulled herself forward one last time and I finally felt her pussy lips brush up past my shaft and slide their way up to my cock head. With my cock poised at her entrance she looked at me and kissed me softly but passionately, and slowly lowered herself onto me.

A sharp intake of breath. I felt her body tense up in my arms as her burning cunt enveloped my swollen and straining head. She stayed motionless for a second before tentatively lowering herself further, taking my cock inch by inch. Her pussy was extremely tight, I could feel every muscle and fibre as she slowly took my throbbing cock deep within her, deeper than any thing she had felt before. She buried her face in my neck as she let out little squeals. With one final push she buried my cock deep within herself and let out a loud cry, digging her fingertips painfully into my shoulders.

As she finally took all of my member deep inside her I felt a strange sensation in my cock. The almost painfully tight feeling strangling my cock suddenly slackened slightly, and my cock was suddenly swallowed by a warm and wet feeling slowly working its way down from my head to the base of my cock. She slowly took her head from my neck and looked at me.

"Jason..."

"I know," I said, "The condom, it's...I can feel...you."

"Oh my god." She whispered.

"It was too tight. I...we..."

"You were too big, but now. Oh my god I can feel you Jason, I can feel your cock inside me, your warmth, your fat wet cock inside me, it feels so good Jason."

"Laura, we can't. We're family, Laura."

She shifted her weight on top of me sending pangs of pleasure through my whole body.

"But it feels so right Jason, oh my God you're so deep inside me Jason, please, please."

"We can't, it's incest. Laura..."

Again she shifted her weight, this time lifting herself slightly off me before again taking all of my rod deep inside her. She was now shaking with pleasure and lust.

"Jason, I can't stop..." She slowly started to rock back and forth on top of me, "You feel so big inside of me, I love feeling your cock, your heat so deep inside me Jason..."

"Stop Laura! We have to stop!"

When I said this she suddenly thrust her hand under my neck and applied pressure, strangling me. She leaned forward and kissed while she slowly choked me.

"I need you Jason," she whispered, "We can't stop now. If you even try I'll tell Mark about this, I'll tell him you raped me, I'll tell your parents, and I'll be able to give them a pretty accurate description. You're mine Jason." She started to rock back and forth faster as her grip around my neck tightened. "Oh Jason I love feeling you inside me, this feels so fucking good! I love you Jason, you're mine, you're mine."

She let go of my neck and now started to really ride me, lifting herself off me almost my entire length before slamming back down into me. Her breathing increased rapidly as her body started to lose control. I looked down at her beautiful tits, her nipples so long and hard, bouncing before me. Laura, my cousin, she had me. I was hers and I fucking loved it. The feeling of her tight cunt clenching my cock as her orgasm started to build felt so incredible, as if her pussy was made for my cock, and my cock for her pussy. She starterd to whisper my name as her movements became totally erratic and her second orgasm of the night tore through her. I was happy now that the condom had split, that I could feel her insides contract around my cock, I was happy to know how much pleasure I was sending coursing through her beautiful body. I was hers, but she was mine.

I could feel her thighs vibrating against my waist as she clung close to me, her body shuddering as the orgasm seared through her. I could feel her juices rolling down my ball sack and gathering on the chair below.

"Oh my god Jason no one has ever made me cum like that. Your cock...it's perfect. I don't think I can ever fuck another cock after this one!" She laughed as she slowly started to rise and fall on my cock again, "Oh ye Jas! Right there! Oh, let me fuck you all night Jason!" She bit my ear as she continued to rise and fall, "Right there! Oh yes I can feel your big cock so deep inside me Jason! Ah!"

I could feel her pussy tightening again and at this point I lost all self control. As her second orgasm in as many minutes approached my hands reached down and grabbed tight onto her shapely buttocks, squeezing and slapping them. I began to thrust up to meet her movements. She grunted and groaned as I thrust hard into her.

As my pace and power increased her third orgasm of the night hit her and she wasn't able to ride me any longer as her body spasmed, but I didn't stop. I held her arse in place and really started to thrust deep and hard into her. I could hear her squeals in my ear as I ruthlessly ploughed into her over and over again, I could feel her pussy tighten and vibrate on my cock as her orgasm was racing but still I didn't stop. I thrust into her hard and deep time and again, her pussy slapping into my pelvis with each thrust as her juices formed a puddle around my cock.

It wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten and my orgasm approach. I started to hesitate and slow my pace, surely I can't cum inside her?

But she looked into my eyes and said, "Jason, you know you have to do it. You know I am yours, and you are mine. We were made for each other. I need to feel your semen inside me, I need to feel your cock contract and burst deep within me." She again started to grind and hump me as she kissed my lips and face and neck, "Cum for me Jason, cum inside me, cum inside your dirty cousin Jason, make me your slave, fuck me hard and deep Jason, I need your cum."

Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers
12