Christmas with My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help myself, I thrust harder and faster inside her as my orgasm built up. She cried out as my cock contracted and burst my load inside her. I grabbed tight onto her waist and held her down onto me as jet after jet of my hot white seed burst deep inside her vibrating pussy. She moaned and squirmed as my cock thrust shot after shot inside her until my balls were empty.

She looked into my eyes and smiled, biting her lip, "Merry fucking Christmas Jason. I know what I want from Santa this year. Your cock!" She laughed as she slowly lifted herself off me and squealed as my cock plopped from her pussy. She ran her fingers along her pussy, collecting some of my cum and took it to her lips. "Ah, you taste so good." She swallowed my cum and leaned forward to kiss me.

She pulled down her dress and did a couple buttons on her blouse before turning and heading into the house, leaving me totally incredulous to what just happened. Laura, my cousin Laura. I just...with Laura! And she...all over my...and then I...inside her. I looked down at my slowly deflating cock and congratulated him on a good nights work.

It looks like Christmas 2020 won't be so bad after all.

12