Christmas with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table is silent until the cup is brought up and put on the table. Gail looks at it with shock, it's half full. She looks at me like damn.

I shrug my shoulders and say, "Hey, I was on an all-male ship for six months with no internet. What can I say?"

Terri reaches over, grabs the cup, and then takes a good stiff tasting. She drank about a third of my jizz. She pushes it around in her mouth like she is enjoying a fine wine before passing the cup to Porsche and then Ashley. Both cousins repeat Terri's performance. I sit in my chair with my mouth hanging open, wondering what the hell is going on here?

Ashley puts her finger to her lips and almost silently says, "Later."

What the hell can she possibly say to make this right? We should all be in jail.

If our mothers knew, I would be castrated. Where did I go wrong? Where did I give up control? Why did I allow it? Too many unanswered questions.

Gail says out loud, "We need to get our moms some presents."

I say out loud as well, "How about I lose you all so I can buy you presents?"

That failed, Terri laughs at me, "We already have your present picked out. Trust me, we will love it. For now, it must remain a secret. When we're ready, you'll understand and make us very happy."

Terri grabs my hand and drags me hard to a photography studio. As we get closer, I can see the excitement in all the girls. They love this idea.

Gail almost shouts, "We want the 1800's camera and stage. Let's look through the costumes and pick something out. Terri and I will do a set of pictures with him for mom, and then Ashley and Porsche can do a few for Aunt Bonnie. Then we'll do a few together. The result will be a collection of old-time photographs framed in vintage picture frames. It will be awesome."

While the girls are rummaging through outfits, I talk to the super cute photographer. She is about my age, curled blonde hair, big boobs, and a terrific smile. Unfortunately, my family did not like that a whole lot, and I am grabbed by my ear and pulled into the set. It is a living room with lots of antiques to make it look the period.

Each of the women picks out a slut outfit like they are whores. Very little is left to the imagination. Ashley is different. She has on a plaid dress shirt with buttons, although most are not buttoned. She has on a checkered shirt, a vest, a badge, and has a realistic-looking gun. I can see that the barrel isn't hollow, I am safe from her.

Now that they are all done with fake jewelry, makeup, and shoes to look the part, the corset on each of the women makes them very hot. They're hard to put on, uncomfortable, but wow, they make each body part look better. Each of these sleazy women is now a perfect 10.

I am so engrossed at looking at their bodies that they strip me of my clothes and put me in the bed under red satin sheets. They slap handcuffs on me and take pictures of my sisters, my cousins, or all of them together, in seductive poses with me.

I have no idea why, but they sure got off on being photographed with me naked. The pictures were nicely done by the cute photographer. She caught them laughing and me with a grim look on my face. They teased their hair while I gave an annoyed look. Together, each is trying to outdo all the others. That just can't be done.

What made them special was the sexual tension, their playfulness, and my grumpiness. Together, my mom and aunt will love them. The photographer offered a significant discount for the right to use our pictures in advertising. My family wanted no part of that.

They each get off the bed and change in a dressing room. The photographer, her female assistant, and the female cashier are all in the doorway, waiting for me to get up. I don't want to get up, I am naked underneath. They don't seem to care, and they are smiling. They know I am naked. I have two choices. I can wrap the sheet around me, or I can put on one hell of a show.

I ask the photographer, "Do you have a key for the handcuffs, or must I break them? They don't seem very sturdy."

The assistant is quick to produce a key. She hands it to me. As I remove the handcuffs, she quickly pulls the sheet away from me. My sisters and cousins are standing around the doorway, staring at me. What did I do to them that was so terrible? I get a woot, catcalls, and a hubba-hubba. They win, they got me. I stand up with a full erection from looking at all the hot women and walk around like I am fully clothed.

Every woman there gave me a hug and made a special effort to rub their considerable breasts into my chest. I get a friendly kiss from the photographer who was especially lovely because she ran her hand along the length of my cock. Oh yeah, that was nice. Where are my clothes? They aren't where I put them.

Fuck me. There are a lot of people in the studio showroom out front. I walk in that direction, and the staff freaks out. There are children out there. They turn nice and point me in the direction of my clothes. I still had to walk across the back rooms to get them. I did so with my head held high. Well, I did until I see a flash. I turn around, and the damn photographer is taking pictures of me walking around naked in her studio.

Now I am mad, that is going too far. I stomp off after my clothes and slam the door shut to the room. I lock the door as well. I don't want to be disturbed right now. I sit on a bed with my clothes on, and my head is down and covered by my arms. This is the classic, leave-me-alone pose.

Somehow a ninja enters the room and uses her long, lithe arms to encircle me. I can tell by the smell it is Gail.

Gail whimpers, "I'm sorry, babe, Beth couldn't help herself. Those last few photos were too perfect. She is throwing those shots and two frames in for free, so you have a present for mom and Aunt Bonnie."

I notice a fire exit on the side of the building, I use it while Gail is shouting, "Wait. Wait. Let me get the others!"

That is the whole point, I am tired of being a monkey on display and doing tricks. Time for this monkey to have some freedom. I stop at a Sports Clips I saw earlier and get a haircut. I needed it badly. My last one was done with scissors and a bowl. Wow, I look much better now. I then slip into the massage parlor.

A very athletic young woman will work me over today, and she wants to know what I need. I explain about being at sea for six months and that my lower back and left arm/shoulder are giving me pain all the time.

She leaves with instructions for me to strip (yet again today) and put the tiny blanket over my pelvis. She comes back and is supremely professional. She works every muscle that I have but spends much more time on my problem areas.

When she asked me to roll over, she says, "Don't worry about an erection. With my body and you at sea for so long, I'd be crushed if you aren't at full mast."

I roll over, the full mast on display. She didn't seem to care. She did all my muscles and then spent more time on my shoulder.

The lady tells me, "I work with sports injuries a lot. You need to see a doctor about your shoulder. Not lifting heavy objects will fix your back, but nothing short of surgery will fix your shoulder I'm afraid."

I laugh a bit, "Wow, you are good. A doctor told me the same thing. I just didn't trust a doctor in a country where I can't spell its name. Heck, I didn't even know it was a country. I'll see a doctor. Thank you."

I was about to get up, thinking we are done. She pushes me back down with a hand while a second-hand pulls a condom out of her pants.

As she slips it on, "They don't allow sex here. This place is above board and follows all laws. I, however, have needs. When a good-looking stud like you comes in here, and you have needs, well ... I just can't let you leave unsatisfied. Let's switch positions, and you have five minutes to fuck me."

In a flash, I pick her up, place her in doggie, and then get up behind her on the table. I slowly push my cock into this active woman and slip right in. Immediately, she moans louder than I would prefer. She understood, as well. From then on, she is much quieter as I quickly slam away at her body. In and out, I am a machine. It had been a while, but I still know the way to roll my hips and shove my meat into her pussy.

Oh my, this is fun. However, with a five-minute time limit, I can't spend nearly enough time like I would want to. After filing the condom, she rolls it off and cleans me up with a hand towel, and then I dress as she does. I get a kiss on the cheek as I walk out the door, much happier than when I entered.

I check my phone, and sure enough, twenty messages are waiting to know where in the hell I went to. I type a single word to all of them, "Massage."

Less than three minutes later, and four miserable-looking women run up to me.

I scold them, "I'm not a puppy you can force to do whatever you want with. I don't need you four, I can leave tonight. I've lived on my own for twelve years. I do just fine with finding women for sex. I have some sore muscles from my work. I need surgery and had hoped to do it while I was here and then recuperating. If that isn't possible, so be it."

Gail is quick to ask, "You look fit as an ox, why do you need surgery?"

I remember back, "We were in a storm, and some containers got loose. My shoulder got hit. It got better, but I noticed that it hurts from time to time. The masseuse worked with sports injuries and agreed that I need to see a doctor. Hey, I got my hair cut, and I feel much better. We can go home now."

Porsche says to us, "Oh, not yet. We aren't done with you yet."

I challenge her, "The hell you aren't."

Porsche blocks my way, "We all saw the way you looked at us with those corsets on. Not one of us owns one. If you would be nice enough, we'd each like to buy one. We'll need your approval to know if they are good or not. We have no experience, and you seem to have an opinion. So please, please help us with this last store, Victoria Secret."

We walk in, and they go directly to Shannon, a salesperson.

Ashley says to Shannon, "We are all here for a corset."

Shannon looks at the ceiling and says, with a dramatic effect, "It's about time! Let me guess, stud here saw one of you in one, and you tripped on his tongue. That's what happened, right?"

They are all silent. I answer for them.

I say, "We had old-time pictures taken, and they each wore one. They're all a perfect ten and then some. You can help them change. They really look amazing in those things."

Shannon is furious, "Dammit! How many times have I tried to tell you? Only when a man with a cock between his legs and no fashion sense tells you how awesome you are, do you then decide to buy them. Fuck you all!"

Gail looks at me, "Can you tell why we love shopping here? The service is awesome."

Shannon is dismissive, "There are two basic styles. One is less restrictive, more comfortable, and therefore less enhancing. The other is the opposite and will make your breasts literally pop your tops. I'm going to grab one of each. You will try them both on and decide. Personally, I would buy both."

They are led to a back room. Shannon comes back for me, grabs me by my collar, and drags me into the back, changing room where I am placed in a chair. Around me, each of my sisters and cousins are undressing. Shirts off, bras off. Four sets of magnificent perky breasts on display, and none of them give a damn that I am there. It's like they are comfortable in their nudity. Is this why they keep embarrassing me, to them, it is no big deal, and they don't realize it makes me uncomfortable?

They are eyeing me. They seem to love being watched; I try to give them all equal time. Shannon is all over them with a hand on a nipple or a kiss to get their attention. It's hard for her today, their eyes are all on me and what my reaction is.

Gail asks shyly, "We don't get much male feedback to what we wear. Could you help us out?"

How do they not get male feedback? Do they stay in their bedrooms all the time? Men should be eating this group up. Since they are all topless, I will humor them by pulling down my pants and boxers yet again today. Shannon is distracted, she is staring at me. I am as hard as a rock. Each of them is having a hard time deciding. They have one more stop, so they quickly resolve and give the one they don't want back to Shannon.

I make them cry as I tell Shannon to bag them all as I am buying them for their Christmas presents. Interestingly, each of them wears the new corset out. I soon find out why; our last stop is a bar. We go in, and there is lots of dancing. They do everything from the Charleston to the Tango and even some street dancing. All types of dancing here. Because of that, people are moving to and from the dance floor often.

My family doesn't know this, but I LOVE to dance. Whenever I was in port, I found a bar with dancing and learned whatever was popular. There is very little I have not seen. I won't say I am perfect in all of them, but I at least am proficient in most. For two hours, I am on the dance floor and never leave. Generally, one of my sisters or cousins is with me. When they don't know the dance, another woman dances with me. I had women from their twenties to sixties dance with me. The most fun was with my four.

Gail had no clue at times as to what she was doing, she just wanted to be out there with me. She forced me to drag her around the dance floor and teach her the steps. I am big enough to push their bodies to go in the right direction, and that is what I did. I have a sexy cougar for the Tango who was an excellent dancer. Everyone was watching us, she wanted more, much more. As luck would have it, Ashley decided that it was time for us to go. We needed to be home for dinner soon.

Damn these women! Every time a woman is interested, they ruin the moment for me. I need to get my own car. We have a ton of boxes in the car. They had to flatten most just so everything would fit in the back. They bought me four pairs of shoes! The most unbelievable part is my boxers. I have happy face boxers, lace boxers, manly (white, black, gray, and satin red) boxers, and rainforest boxers. I have enough clothes for a funeral, a party, a night club, and casual. It's staggering what I bought.

The girls only have the corsets they bought and then the ones I bought for them. After we all brought the loot inside, several trips were required to fill my closet and dresser. I, however, have a new task. On the table, mom has the starting ingredients for dinner tonight. She is making spaghetti with Ragu. Yikes.

One of my skills on board was cooking. I quickly search the pantry and find everything I need for a good scratch spaghetti sauce. I toss mom and Bonnie out of the kitchen. That is something they did not take well; they like to cook. It's not my fault I am better.

I brown the meat and onions, then add tomatoes; diced, paste and sauce, followed by the spices and a little wine. In no time, I have a great sauce. I run it through the blender quick to break up the meat better, and then it's time to start the garlic bread and noodles.

Mom and Bonnie set the table and have four bottles of wine out for tonight. I started one immediately, and it's terrific. This is not a $5.00 bottle of wine.

I yell up to everyone, "Dinner is ready!"

I drain the noodles and put them in the same noodle bowl that has been used for over thirty years. I take the bread out of the oven and put it in a large bowl with a large cloth napkin to keep them warm. Both go on the table. I then go back for the sauce; I need both hands and a pair of hot pads to carry the pot over to the table. A potholder is already on the table near my chair.

How do I know where to sit? There are placeholders with our names on them. I am at the head of the table, and mom and Bonnie are on both sides. Gail and Terri are next to mom while Ashley and Porsche are next to Bonnie. My dad would have set at the opposite end had he not died so long ago. It brings a tear to my eye as I set down the heavy meat sauce.

Mom and Bonnie walk into the room casually, talking to each other about when to open presents. Immediately I notice they are both are naked. What the hell! Mom has long curled auburn hair down to her shoulder. Bonnie has long black hair, curled, down past her shoulders. They both have large breasts; DD, I am sure. Due to their age, they sag. However, for their age, they are much better than I would expect.

Both have stubby but wide nipples and small areola. Both are thin, with mom being the slighter of build. Neither has a hair on their pussy. They now smile as they see me ready to drop face first into my sauce. Mom reaches out her hand to pushes me hands down until I am seated, and dinner is safe. Now the two of them are almost laughing as I stare at their beautiful bodies.

Mom is first to talk, "We have a lot to tell you, honey. You will find that there is a lot of nudity in this house. Men haven't been here since ... twelve years ago, when your father died."

Ashley and Gail are next to come around the corner. I would say they are naked as well, except there are wearing the corsets. The breasts are pushed up and looking awesome, all four nipples are clearly visible. Ashley has the long blond hair while Gail has more of a dark brown hair that could almost fool people for black. Both girls are nineteen, shaven, C cups without the corsets, and they look like D's with the corsets. Oh my, I want to eat those nipples.

All four women have similar features, small nose, bubble butt, big breasts, high cheekbones, angular jaws, clear skin, and some muscle from working out. These two are the tallest and seem to have legs that go on forever. Both women come to me for a hug before they sit down. With all these awesome women, my cock wants to explode.

As I start to stand up, I say, "I ... I ... need to use the ... washroom for a minute. I will ..."

Mom grabs my hand and pulls back, so I am sitting back while she gets up and says, "Oh no, you don't. I have been waiting a long time for this. I've heard how they have abused you today. You don't need to rub one out with us around."

Mom gets down on her knees and turns me towards her. She takes tiny steps on her knees until she is between my legs. She pushes her hands and arms up and down my legs like she is warming me up. I can see the desire, the lust, and the need in her face. The need surprises me. In a flash, she has engulfed my cock and taken me all the way to my pubic hair.

Mom grabs my hands, twists them face up, and pulls them under her breasts so I can squeeze them while she sucks on my cock. Sucking is the best way I can describe what she did. She has suction, mouth, lips, and tongue all going at the same time. After guiding my hands to the fun bags, she has her hands on my cock, squeezing me. I am hard enough that squeezing does nothing. Mom is moaning like I am fucking her; my eyes are popping out of my head.

Bonnie uses her hand to move my head, so I am looking at her. She explains to me, "Your mom loves to suck cock. She spends hours at the store's glory hole, pleasing men. They don't enjoy it half as much as she does. I can give your mom lots of satisfaction, but I can't do anything nearly as good as you're doing now. Thank you for allowing her to do this. It means the world to both of us."

Mom is moaning and sucking my cock like a world champ. I am close to blowing when Terri and Porsche come in naked other than in the corsets. Both girls have curled long black hair. I know both turned eighteen this year, with Terri turning just two months ago. Both are hairless, and these two have the less comfortable and better-looking corsets on. Even with mom's excellent blow job, I want to devour those two and then fuck them on the table. Hot damn, they are smoking hot.