Christmas with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am pounding Gail at a medium speed as I explain to the others, "I took Gail last night. I will come to you in no specific order. If I want something specific, I will tell you. If you decline, you will most likely be picked the next day. I don't want to punish you for saying no to me. Most of the time, I won't have a need other than to please you.

"If you want a role play night or a threesome, just ask, and I will select additional bodies if you don't have a preference. I'd like to see role play both on and off camera. On camera, you all decide who is next and what we do. I'll be submissive or not as needed. In my bedroom, I am dominant, I get my way."

That took care of any fighting and decision making on their part. It's much easier for a group of one, me, to decide on something rather than a group of five. Looking at the clock, it's been thirty minutes, and I am hungry.

I grunt out, "After our shower, Gail and I will make breakfast. That's the price for sleeping with me at night. I want all of you to empty the dish washer and set the table."

I increase the speed that I am fucking Gail. She is screaming her moans. I know, that sounds weird, they start as a moan and then build to a scream in decibels and pitch. I am having a blast making this woman so happy. Because of Santa, I know she is the reason I am here; Santa planted the dream in my head to go home. I had no idea how they all felt about me. I knew how much Gail hurt. That brought me back. Damn glad I did now.

I guess a little Christmas magic isn't so bad. Santa manipulated us, but in a good way. Nobody is unhappy with the results. Just the contrary, everyone loves the results. I fuck Gail faster and harder. I am using my grip on her hips to push and pull her body harder as we slap against each other. I see eyes wide open at my actions.

Gail has no issues with this. I sense she loves this level of fucking and is close to orgasm. I move to my fastest speed. She doesn't get as much cock; I have shortened my stroke. Gail could care less; she feels my meat sliding into and out of her pussy. Her eyes just rolled up; the joy is too much for her.

I bring her back around by pulling on her hair. I have a good handful of her ponytail. That annoys her, I see it in her eyes, she would rather be enjoying her orgasm. She isn't ready yet, not if I can help it. I slam into her for a few minutes. Gail looks to be near tears. My need is quickly building, I can let her orgasm now.

Gail looks at me with need, wondering if I will let her orgasm or not. I have no idea what I did to tip her off, but I can see something in her smile. She knows I won't interrupt. I grunt loud twice before I scream out my orgasm. Wow, that felt like an explosion. After the second rope of cum shot out of me, Gail orgasms. She too screams loud and much longer than I did.

Gail surprises the hell out of me. I expected her to fall and go limp. She does no such thing. She is enjoying her orgasm and me still shooting my jizz up into the core of her body.

Bonnie comments, "Oh, how adorable, look at that fantastic look on her face. We need to get that on camera."

Porsche says softly, "I can do that as well."

Mom answers, "No, Porsche, none of us can. Gail has a different level of love for him."

Mom is playful now, "We will all get close, he loves all of us. We truly love him. However, that there, that's unique. I think we all want that, and even a slightly lesser version will be damn fine with me. For me, it's even weirder, because I see him and think Walter, my husband. They look so similar that I lose track of who I am hugging or kissing."

I fall to my side. I am wiped out. I am rolled on to my back. I am basking in the joy of fucking Gail; I wore myself out. A set of sultry lips envelopes my cock and cleans me up. I hear licking next to me; someone is claiming Gail's cream pie. My eyes are still closed as the slurping stops. I roll to my side as Gail rolls back into me. My hand comes around her body to hold it close to me.

Someone else brings the blanket over us and then closes the door. I fell asleep almost immediately.

Chapter 5 -- Retirement

5 years later ...

A lot has happened in the last five years. Mom, Gail, and Terry went back to mom's maiden name. Gail and I got married. We have made a boatload of money over the years with me helping bring in the big bucks. One by one, the daughters got pregnant. We now have four children ages two to four.

Some of our best money is from me fucking a pregnant sister or cousin. Each has about three months when they need to be fucked a bunch. No teasing of the guys, just milking the breasts and at least two sessions of fucking.

Not all is well, though. In the last two years, outside of Ashley's pregnancy (the last of the four), our revenue is trending down. This year we are in a nosedive. The management company has indicated that soon we will be dropped in favor of new, more productive families. They explain that it's just business. They had warned us it would end eventually. None of us -- or them - expected it to last this long.

We paid cash to have a house built for us in the Rocky Mountains. We are in a lovely suburb so that we are close to shopping and excellent schools. Yet the neighborhood is stuffy enough everyone keeps to themselves. Our vacations are epic, it's fantastic being wealthy.

Starting December 1, each of the girls announces on air that we are retiring Christmas Eve. To celebrate, we will be having one of our famous cam sessions. Like past years, we will have something special lined up. Something we have never done. Nobody will tell me what they are going to do. When I ask, they all look sad and don't want to talk about it. That makes me feel worse.

I get this terrible feeling that I am being left out, or they are going to do something to me like BSDM, something that I hate. As the month goes on, the awkwardness and uneasiness builds, like a bomb. I am borderline depressed as the twenty-fourth nears.

Our chef makes me all my favorites, fried mozzarella stick appetizers, lasagna, garlic bread, with cheesecake for dessert. Now I know it's terrible, they are trying hard to please me. I try to say something, but mom cuts me off.

Mom says to me with a tear in her eye, "Brian, you know we love you. These have been the five best years of my life. I dare say everyone else would say the same thing. However, there are too many of us, we get too little of your time. Bonnie and I are dating other men."

I almost fell out of my chair. It was like I was shot by a gun, the effect hit me that hard.

Porsche says to me, "We all have boyfriends, well, other than Gail, of course." She breaks out in tears. "We love you very much. We want what Gail has, your undivided attention, and that look on her face."

I am crying as well, "I am sorry. Sorry I wasn't good enough. Sorry I could not be what you wanted. Sorry I could not give you what you needed."

I lost my appetite. Gail stopped me from leaving the table and made me eat for my own good.

Guys start showing up at the front door. They are sat in front of the TV while we eat. They are looking guilty around me. They know. They smile at seeing their dates, which are all in corsets, a sundress, and panties tonight. Each of the men is checking out the other women, and they like what they see. Soon, five men are sitting in the living room.

We have two nannies to help with the children, they take the children upstairs to the playroom. It's only 6:00 when we head downstairs.

Mom grabs her man, a beefy looking older man. They kiss before she says, "There's no need for all of you to talk. You know that we are webcamming, you're here to fuck us." That still crushes me, and I tear up.

Mom looks at me, but says to the guys, "Brian has been with us since we moved here. He and Gail go way back. We have each screwed him, but tonight we want something different, and that's why you're here. You each mean something to us. We will tell you what to do and when."

Mom grabs the hand of her man and leads him to the center of the carpet. Her dress is long gone, as are her panties. Her breasts have been pulled out of the corset and look awesome. Mom leans back and pulls the guy to her body while he grabs a breast. He is about my size, if not longer. He knows what he wants. He goes straight into mom with a nice slow pace. He spends five minutes fucking her well before she rolls over, on top of the guy.

Her grin is huge. Bonnie pushes her man to mom, and she tells him, "Back door and drop a load into my beautiful sister."

The guy looks astonished. He takes his larger cock, lubes it, and then enters mom's back door. She moans. The two of them fuck her well. Without being told, I step forward and stick my rock-hard cock into my mother's mouth, giving her not only a double penetration from earlier but now a triple penetration.

Mom can't do much, it's too much for her. I face fuck her, something she loves very much. She smiles up at me. I know exactly how she likes it. With two other guys fucking her, the tips from the men online are flowing in at a crazy rate.

While standing there bent over a bit, two arms come around me from behind, it's Porsche. Now I feel something cold on my ass. NO! Yup. She shoved the largest dildo they have up my ass. This is something I don't love. I tolerate it. They love it. Porsche is almost foaming at the mouth. If I am honest with myself, I have never seen the girls so horny other than when pregnant.

Mom has her orgasm rather quick, yet none of us stop. Nobody told us to stop. I fire my load first as mom's patented sucking started. She sucks down five ropes of cum with a smile on her face.

Mom is now screaming at the other two, "Fuck, this is good. This is awesome. I love two cocks in me. Faster! Faster, we need to move this along!"

They both move significantly faster, and mom moans faster. It's not long, and they spew their seed inside mom. Mom is exhausted and has a silly smile on her face. The two guys holding mom are playing with her breasts. I grab her by the arms and drag her off-camera and onto a couch.

Terri is next to sit down; she has her guy next to her. She kisses and looks at him with loving eyes. He rolls to his back, Terri smiles. She mounts herself on his cock; huge length but narrow in width. She points at Ashley's guy; he is hung like a bull. Nice looking guy, blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. His cock is significantly longer and wider than me. Again, I get her mouth for a blow job.

I notice that I am still hard, that's odd. While looking down, two arms come around me.

Gail whispers into my ear, "Your wine was spiked with ingredients that our maid, Meiling, got from her father. We gave him our requirements, and he suggested a Viagra and two other items he sold. We thought it odd he suggested Viagra, but he told us, 'What can I say, their pill is better than mine.' You'll stay hard all night, and you will come as often as needed. Your factory is bustling right now."

Bonnie is next to take the position on the carpet. This time, I am put down on the ground, and she mounts my cock. Her boyfriend is a freak of nature, he takes her back door. Another boyfriend is used to help fill her mouth. We all start together. The guy on top isn't putting his weight on us, I go straight to fucking as fast as I can.

To offset me, the other man is going much slower on Bonnie. I am primed from fucking my aunt and seeing all the sex. I am first to spew my load into my happy aunt. I am pulled out from under her, flipped over, and a strap-on from mom is stuck up my ass. I wish they would stop doing that. She screams out from having fun while I try to act excited about her great accomplishment.

For two hours, I am fucking pussy, asses, and mouths with my cock. Immediately after any guy fucks an ass, the guy ran to the shower to clean up. Liquid soap and a body wash are used.

I shoot my cum into each woman, I am the only guy to do that. The other guys are older, and two loads are their max in this amount of time. The younger guys do the third if it's needed. When we are all done, each woman lines up on the ground. They alternate between facing towards or away from the camera. Each boyfriend is asked to get behind the woman, and then we all enter the women at the same time.

Several moans are heard. A few screams go out as the women orgasm. The young guys' orgasm first. They now look embarrassed; I could go all night. The two older guys might be able to as well. They got nothing left. Mom and Bonnie both fake their orgasm, it ends.

For me, every ten minutes, I orgasm and shoot two ropes of cum into Gail. I speed up significantly, and that sets Gail into a scream, but not her orgasm. She smiles at me; she wants to play. I know her all so well. Fine, two can play this game. My problem is I know this, and I know it's exactly what she wants. In the end, she wins either way. Too bad, time to blow some minds.

I grab Gail's body, and with no thought, I roll her into doggie position. I insert myself again and use my hands to pull her body to me and then push it away. Her body jerks with each push and pull. Our bodies are slapping together and making a beautiful slapping sound as our bodies crash.

I stop, spin her over onto her back. She looks confused, I never do this. I pull her body up and shove my cock down her throat. She is forced to suck her own juices. Something she doesn't like. Too bad, I don't like fake cocks up my ass. She sucks the juices off my cock like a pro.

I toss her back, flip her over, raise her ass, and then start slamming away into her pussy again. I am going as fast as I have ever fucked before. I grab her by the ponytail and lift her up. I quickly realize what I am doing and let go. I grab her neck and squeeze just a bit, it's more for effect than restricting her breathing. It forces her breasts to stick out. I am getting off on this, and the ability to manipulate her body.

I can feel energy surging through me, allowing me to go faster. I have a lot of anger in me for the guys being here, fucking MY girls. Then I am mad because they shoved that large strap-on up my ass six times. I can still see those guys smirking at me, taking it up my ass. My energy surges, and I slam into Gail faster.

For her part, Gail seems to be just holding on for dear life. Secretly, she is smiling. This is precisely what they wanted to end the night. They wanted to tap Brian's anger and allow him to use that to fuck Gail rougher and harder. Gail is trying to remember that a smile will ruin Brian's excitement. The problem is that it feels so damn good. She loves the way he tosses her body around like a rag doll.

I bring down the flat of my hand on Gail's ass, causing her to scream out in shock and pain. Holy shit, did I just do that? Oh my. I shorten my stroke, and I can go even faster. I am almost a blur. Immediately, I am near the end of the road. My breathing is deep and labored. I am using an enormous amount of energy to fuck Gail so fast. It feels divine, like nothing I have ever experienced before.

Gail is screaming almost constantly now. I feel a tightness building in my body. I have orgasmed before, but this is different. It's bigger and more intense, it's out of control in my body. I can't breathe enough. It's hot in here, I am burning up. My sweat is flying everywhere.

As I feel the surge of happiness, I think a gallon of cum shot out of my body. Long rope after rope of cum is shooting into Gail. I have tunnel vision; I am going to pass out. I dive for the ground so that I am on my side when I pass out. I don't want to slam my head on the floor, it's hard.

I wake up in Gail's lap, my head in her hands, she is crying. The tears are falling on me. Mom is holding her, telling her I will be fine. I don't hear anyone else around. I hear the front door close, and then I hear talking women coming down the stairs.

I try to sit up, I am held down by Gail. Gail sounds cross with me; I must have been too rough. She hates me now.

Gail says, "Oh no, you don't. Not yet, Brian. Get your energy and stamina back first. We wore your ass out. We also stressed you out too much. You're retired now; there's no rush to get up, so stay right where you are."

She moved, so a breast fell into my mouth. I sucked her nipple, which both of us liked.

Bonnie sits next to me and takes my cock into her mouth. It seems I am still producing a lot of cum, and she wants her share.

Ashley looks annoyed with her mother, "Our moms both found guys they can live with."

Mom finishes for her, "We are out of place here. Our desire will diminish over time. We found nice guys our own age that will make us happy. They're both big men, but not as skilled as you. We may still visit occasionally to stay sane. We plan to volunteer our time more and to get more involved with the grandchildren as they get older."

Porsche smiles at me, "I like the guy I was with tonight. I'm going to try him out. I'd like to get my own man. I want someone I can sleep with every night."

Terri smiles, "Ashley and I didn't like our dates. We'll continue to look for decent men. After having you Brian, it's going to be hard to do. Like Porsche, we don't like sharing. While working at the business, it made sense to stay here. Now it doesn't. We all have plenty of money. We'll keep looking. If not for Gail, one of us would be staying with you."

Terri, Porsche, mom and Bonnie all found men within the year and got married. Ashley never did find a boyfriend. She admitted to me years later, she never had an interest in anyone else. I was the only man for her. She had a bad experience in high school, I was the only man she felt safe around.

All holidays are held at our house. We kept rooms for mom, Bonnie, Ashley, and Terri. The husbands were all introduced to our sharing. The house is considered a free sex zone. That meant that every woman and man of age was free to have sex with anyone else of age. We had a ton of fun over the years.

+++++

13 years later:

We are having a birthday party for Samantha, Gail's and my first daughter. She is the first to turn eighteen. It was a great party. All her friends came by, and now it's just family.

The children are down in the basement, watching a movie with their boyfriends or girlfriends. Terri and I are fucking in my bed while Gail and Tom (Porsche's husband), fuck each other. Samantha walks in and sits on the bed.

OH FUCK! We all quickly grab for a blanket or sheet to cover ourselves up.

Angry and breathing hard from having sex and being interrupted, I ask, Samantha, "What do you want?"

Sam giggles and innocently says, "I want to start up the family business again."

OH, HELL, NO!

Gail screams, "YES, YES, great idea! It's so much fun!"

So much for a quiet retirement.

The end.