Christmas with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

It strikes me that on the webcams I have seen, there is a lot of begging for money and tips. The guys must reach a number, and she does something, or the tips need to be steady, or she stops. They also tend to take a long time to give anything away. They will tease you senseless to see a breast or pussy let along get off on something.

I have just seen each woman get eaten to an orgasm, and we are only twenty minutes in. Now they are fucking with a strap-on at a medium, no, now it's a swift rate. Bonnie is moaning and saying how good it feels. I see it now. They have been forced to use plastic cocks for so long, they get off on them because it feels good. Bonnie and mom know what it's like to have a real cock. I am going to blow their minds and reveal all kinds of new emotions, shocked faces, and other great footage for the camera.

It takes an hour for each of them to orgasm from the strap-on. I can see the comments from the guys. They make a few special requests while the fucking continues to earn tips. Ashley and mom kiss and show tongues, Terri pulls her nipples away from her body farther then I would have thought possible. Porsche is asked to slap her mother's breasts until they are red.

I wanted to stop the slapping, but all of them silently tell me to stop, and they all have panic in their eyes. I look away. When the fucking is finished, Bonnie is by herself again on the floor. She leans back so that she is on her back looking up. Gail is next to go out. She positions her sex above Bonnie's mouth. She is on hands and knees. Ashley comes out, lays on her back, and positions her pussy under Ashley. They are now placed in half a circle. Mom, Porsche, and Terri complete the six-woman daisy chain circle of eating pussy.

Mom taunts the men, "I bet all of you wish you were here to fuck us raw. Listen to the moaning of my family, they're all world-class pussy eaters. My juices are streaming out of my pussy. It smells of sex, sweat, and the raw humidity from lube, sweat, and sex. We have each had several good orgasms and because this is the Christmas special, just like we promised, no teasing. We have been having straight sex and following your directions as our Christmas gift to you.

"Has anyone noticed that the camera is zooming in on me as I talk? Who is doing that? You know my two daughters, my sister, and her two daughters. It has always been the six of us. So, who is on the camera? Are they family? Will they participate? Is it a man or a woman?

"This person will be a new part of our shows. We will slowly bring the new person into our shows. You know we need to tease you. So, my question to you is ... how do we decide which of us six gets to break in the new person? We want something creative?"

The first thing to show up is "rock, paper, scissors." Swell. "Musical chairs," "fuck a client," "sex auction of favors between the six," yuck, these are terrible. "All six of us run outside naked, last to comes in wins." Ok, now this one has a possibility, "beer pong." "Last woman standing from having nipples pinched by the lady to their right."

Finally, one I liked. To paraphrase, a weight-lifting competition. Step 1, apply nipple clamps to both breasts of each contestant. Step 2, add weight until the chain fails or the contestant withdrawals due to extreme pain. They all like that one. Gail decided to pass, she will be the judge and weight adjuster. Terri, Ashley, and Porsche sit on the floor, facing the camera. Mom and Bonnie are on their knees behind their daughters.

All five have attached the nipple clamps and tie a small plastic bag to the middle of the chain. They all look lustfully at me like they are a starving predator, and I am raw steak. Gail starts each off by gently placing a can of soda into the bags. Each of the nipples is straining to hold the can. I would have bet money on mom winning, but her nipple clamps, the way it is attached to the nipple, don't look as tight as the others.

Gail tickles each of them, forcing them to move quickly and test the connections. All hold for now. I see a few tears; this is not super fun for them. I hope this ends soon. Gail comes back with some tiny juice boxes; she drops one into each bag. Bonnie takes hers with a whimper and a moan. On dropping the juice in, mom's nipple clamp releases ending her shot at me.

Mom is visibly upset, she wanted me. I put my hands out at arms-length and wave her to me. She is up like lightning and runs into my arms, crying.

I reassure mom with a whisper, "You'll see plenty of me. You're still a sexy woman that I want to fuck. Don't you worry about uneven time."

The tears stop, but she continues to hug me.

Gail drops the juice in Terri's bag, causing her to squeak like a mouse and then cry from the pain. After a few seconds, Terri moans, then covers her mouth like she burped.

Ashley and Porsche both look at Terri in surprise, Porsche says with a snicker, "Why Terri, aren't you the little slut. Who knew?"

Gail drops two more juice boxes in, and that causes Ashley and Porsche to scream in pain. After a few seconds, they both giggle, earning them a look of surprise from Terri. Gail has a box for Bonnie, but Bonnie takes off her bag and nipple clamps.

Bonnie says with a smile on her face, "I love the prize, but it's not worth what they are willing to do."

Both Ashley and Porsche are near tears, and their nipple clamps look to be on the verge of breaking free. Gail takes three empty soda cans and puts one in each bag for Ashley, Terri, and Porsche. That didn't weigh much, but the effect is compounding. Gail gets three more cans, but Porsche holds up her hands. Gail stops.

Porsche looks at Ashley and Terri, she says with agony in her eyes, "PLEASE!" The please trailed off like a moan, hauntingly. That shook Terri and Ashley to their core, they both released their nipple clamp latches. Porsche cries as she leans forward to release the pressure and enjoy her reward. She is facing the camera as she releases her nipples. There is a gigantic look of relief on her face as the pressure is released. Now she has the smile of a predator on her face.

Porsche sits in the center of the room. She adjusts herself so that her pussy can be seen, and she plays with her breasts to tease the guys. Her face is flush, she is looking forward to this very much. Mom and Bonnie want to sit with her and announce the special. Porsche will have none of that. She pushes them away; she wants to do this.

Porsche says in a surprisingly soft voice as she leans towards the camera, "We have been building and hyping this event for a while. We had a big surprise set up. It would have been epic, and it would have blown your minds. We were each leaking as we discussed the preparation for the event. However," she pauses and smiles bigger, "something came up last night that allows us to provide something new and even bigger."

Porsche purrs as she says, "This is something you all have been asking to see for a long time."

With that, it seems like everyone starts typing in cock, dick, penis, or some other variation in several languages. The monitor filled with the comments, and they scrolled quickly off the page. I stand up and move next to the camera. Porsche crawls towards the camera, using the opposite side from me. Slowly she reaches up and grabs my cock like a fistful of dollars. She then pulls her arm back. My cock is in her fist, meaning my cock slowly crosses the front of the camera, taking up nearly half the screen. The men online are going nuts with comments like thanks for getting a man.

Porsche licks the tip of my cock. She looks alluringly at the camera again, smiles, and then says, "This isn't just a huge cock. This isn't just any old man. Oh no, not for this cam site. No, just any man won't do at all. This cock Patty calls son, Gail and Teri call it brother. I call it cousin. It's family."

Mom just can't help herself, she sits next to Porsche, "You won't see much of him for a while, he's shy and it will take time. We plan to do everything possible to get him on camera, no worries there!"

Porsche pushes mom away, lays down on her back with three pillows behind her.

Porsche says louder now, "He loves playing with and sucking breasts, he loves stripping us, he loves eating pussy. We will re-enact some of our fun so far. We had him below the belt naked in a restaurant. Gail fucked him under the restaurant's table, with her back against the table. We have packed a bunch of stuff into our video, and I hope you love it. We are short on time, so I am going to have stud here skip the arousal parts and just flat out take me.

"Oh, did I mention that I'm a man virgin still? You get to see my cousin take my virginity on the Christmas special! Remember to tip before we log off. Come here, stud, fuck me good. You have eight minutes to spray your cum in my virgin pussy. GO!"

With lightning speed, I am between her legs and pushing in. She isn't that tight, not surprised. As I go deeper into her pussy, she is tighter, not much gets this far in. Porsche is screaming at the joy she is feeling. I am going as fast as I can and using my strength to pull her into me and push her away as I pull out. Everyone wants to help, but I am going so fast, her body is flipping around, and there is nothing they can do other than stand around and watch.

Ashley is on the camera; she moves to get a better view of my cock reaming her pussy. My strong arm goes to her neck, and I grab hard and choke her for about ten seconds. I don't dare go longer. I do see the amazed look on their faces at me choking Porsche. I move my hand, and I slap both breasts harshly. Porsche orgasms to the slapping. I continue fucking her.

Porsche screams, "Oh, fuck. Too good. FUCKING HELL! I AM CUMMING!!!!!! Oh, FUCK YEAH!"

I hear Ashley say, "30 seconds."

I pull out of Porsche, then I spray my cum all over Porsche. I get her hair, arm, hand, cheek, mouth, forehead; there is a big glob hanging on her chin. The other women jump in and cover her body as they are loudly slurping the cum off her. I hear a near-endless cash register sound trailing off, and the site shuts us down. Only, they don't shut down while the money continues to come in. For two minutes more, the girls suck cum, and the men tip us.

Ashley turns off the camera, and then she runs at me and jumps into my arms. She seems excited and happy about something.

Ashley yells to the others, "We had two minutes of overtime as the tips continued to roll in. I have never seen more than fifteen seconds. The shot of his cock going across the screen was awesome." Ashley is still in my arms.

Bonnie asks, "How much did we get? They seemed primed to spend. Porsche, you were awesome on camera. You don't need Patty or me anymore. I was ready to pay you! Last year we took in $900,000, how did we do this year?"

Ashley stands on her own, "You won't believe me. With our marketing and last year's numbers, I figured $1.5 million. The last number I saw was $2.59 million."

They all take a huge collective breath.

I smile and add, "Pool, hot tub, bigger rooms, more bathrooms, a media room, a gourmet chef, are a few of the things our next house will need."

Mom says, "I like the way you're thinking."

Chapter 3 -- Bedtime

It's been a hell of a day. It's 11:00 by the time we clean up and start the wash. They do this every time to keep it healthy.

Mom starts off, "Since I am Brian's mother, I am invoking my mother's right, and taking Brian to my room tonight."

Oh my, the shouting that erupted is terrific. The others are furious; they all had a good reason for needing me tonight. They are offering money, cars, alcohol, clothes, vacations, everything a person could want. The whole thing made me feel sad and like a piece of meat. They each want to own and control me. I don't need this shit. With them still arguing, I go upstairs to my room. Fuck them. I close and lock my door. I'm not property, I have feelings and desires. I'm putting my foot down now.

They never noticed that I left the room. For an hour, they continue arguing. I could hear it in my room. They were heated and angry. Then all went silent. Yikes, they noticed that I am missing. I hear six sets of feet quickly coming upstairs and then to my door. It's locked. They take about ten seconds to pick the lock. Shit, not even I am that good.

My room is dark, and my blanket is over my head. Mom sits on the end of the bed and is first to talk.

Mom sounds sad, "We are sorry, honey. In our desire to score the best stud we know, we forgot one thing. You. You matter. Your opinion matters. Your choice matters. With four young women, why would you want two old ladies? Maybe you like blonds and want Ashley. Maybe you like big boobs or one of us for our personality. We feel like shit for our behavior. We're all going to bed. If you want one of us, we're all more than willing.

"After fees and special charges, we cleared over two million dollars, tax-free in a foreign country bank account. You were a big part of that. Big money didn't start flying in until your dick floated across the screen. That's the type of effect you will have on us. While I won't say we'll do anything, I think you will find we will do almost anything you want. We need you to continue. This won't last too many years; we need to maximize our income now.

"OK, girls; let's leave him alone. It's been a very long day for him. Let's give him some space. Come on, back to your beds."

Each of the girls gets up and file out of the room. Gail is last. She looks back at me, and I can see the tears falling down her face. She turns off the lights and closes the door. I roll over and face the outside window. I see a naked woman walk by the window, fold down the corner of the blanket, get in bed, and then press herself back into me. The quilt covers herself up. I don't hear sniffling. Did she stop?

I ask, "Why are you here?"

Gail had to be grinning when she says, "Security."

I am amused, "Why do I need security?"

Gail laughs, "You don't know them, they'll be back. I will protect you. This way, you won't have to make them unhappy."

I laugh, "Geez, how lucky can I get."

I wrap my arm around Gail. She makes sure my hands get a full handful of breasts. She moans as I cover her massive melons. Her breasts really are amazing. They are genuinely round, natural, and sit close to each other when in a bra. They seem to push out forward rather than to the sides. Of all the enormous breasts, these two stand out.

We both fall fast asleep.

Chapter 4 -- Paying my Bill

Gail's point of view:

I am awakened from my slumber by a man in my brother's room. He is standing in between the window and the bed. I can still feel my brother behind me. I try to wake him up.

A dark, sinister voice says to me, "I stopped time. Unless I include him, he, nor anyone else, will wake up. It's just you and me, Gail."

Oh shit, I know who this is.

The voice says to me, "I came here to collect my fee. As I remember it, you said 'anything.' I can do 'anything' I want with you."

My eyes are looking at the floor. I remember that dreary Tuesday afternoon, two weeks ago, when my friends forced me to sit on the creepy Santa's lap and tell him what I wanted. I told him I wanted my brother to come home and help with the family business. He asked me what I would do to make that happen. I said that fateful word, 'anything.' It's ok, he can fuck me all he wants. Brian is back and will be fucking me for the rest of my life. This is a small price to pay.

I am startled when another man shows up in a cloud of smoke, just like some cheap magic show. This man looks like the first one, they are brothers. This new man is clean, has a long white beard... HOLY SHIT, IT'S SANTA CLAUS!!!!!

Santa says with a smirk on his face to the other man, "Lucifer," then nods his head like he just said "hi."

Lucifer is not happy to see Santa here, "This is mine. She gave herself to me. She said 'anything.'"

I feel compelled to get up and walk to the dirty man. Then it stops as Santa smiles.

Santa asks me, "Why did you ask for your brother? Why would you sell your soul for your brother?"

I whisper, "Because I love him. I always have."

Wise Santa says, "Your mother and Ashley do as well. You mother has special needs, Brain and your dad look very similar. Both will perish without his love. Now. About your payment ... I believe you said anything."

Lucifer falls to a pile of ashes in a flash. My mouth must be on the floor. Santa wants me?

Santa says, "Show me them boobs, baby doll."

Without a thought, I sit up straight, arch my back, and push my breasts out.

Santa smiles at me, "Now there is a sight I won't soon forget. Mama lets me look. If I touch, there will be hell to pay for a century. Merry Christmas, my sweet bunny."

Next thing I know, I am being woken up by Brian.

+++++

Brian's point of view:

Finally, Gail woke up. I have been feasting on her vagina for a while now. I was gentle, trying not to wake her up. She woke up anyways. She is disoriented still, trying to remember last night. I am now more aggressive in my feasting. I am quicker and use more tongue, yet I am still gentle and light with my tongue. Feasting on the clit zooms her towards her orgasm. I won't cheapen the experience by using this method too much. I do use my chin stubble, and that makes her orgasm way too easily. Figures, she has never experienced that before.

Gail is incredible and doesn't scream at all. That would have brought a herd of women to our door, and they would have stopped our fun. Gail gets up and faces the headboard. She is on hands and knees. I pull up behind her, I know exactly what to do. I take my sausage and place it at her entrance. She pushes back, doing my first thrust. She takes half of my meat before her tightness slows it down. She likes big and short. I am longer but not as wide. Gail feels fantastic as I push my way into her almost perfect little pussy.

I say to Gail, "Merry Christmas, my sweet bunny." I smile big.

Gail immediately stops, turns around, and says with a serious look on her face, "What the fuck did you just say? How do you ..."

I cut her off, "He shared the memory with me. He wanted me to know how much you love me. You made all of this happen. I love you too. I wanted you to know that no matter what happens, what I say, or what I do, I love you. Always. Forever."

She looks forward again, and I start pounding her hard and fast for a few strokes. Then I slow way down. She never complained, she did moan a lot more. The others will hear her. It can't be helped. I playfully slap her ass, and she wiggles it in response. I still fuck her, and she notices that it changes how I fuck her. She now sways her ass back and forth slowly, so she can get different insertion angles. She loves that.

Gail is quiet as she says, "You fuck me sooo good. I love this. We've been missing out big time by not having men fuck us. I could get used to this real easy. They're going to want you very much. They will force me to share you, I don't want to. I know that I must, for business at the very least."

Mom is in the doorway, jilling, "For me, he looks way too much like his father. He was a man that could certainly hit all the right spots, in the right order, and wreck my body for days at a time. I hope that Brian can do the same."

Ashley is behind mom, she says, "Is there time for me? I feel sick this morning, I'm in withdrawal. I need him bad."

Bonnie yells out; she is unseen, "Hey, I need me some of that as well."

Gail giggles, "I guess I better make this last a while; it sounds like it will be a long time before I get you back again."

I pick up my speed, time for her to stop talking. Everyone has filed into the room. I know why they are here. Each of them is unhappy because Gail is here, and they aren't being fucked by me. What do I tell them, Santa gave me a memory so I could see how much Gail loves me? Yeah, right. I would be in a padded room by noon with people watching me. Oh, no, not doing that. I have a much better idea.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers