All Comments on 'Christopher in Cancun'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
More please

Please give us more ... about what when the ladies get home. And Hubby's have never cheated on their wifes but like to look at porn on line and guess what they find.

nelsonTnelsonTabout 19 years ago
Sooooo Hot!

Such a hot story! Makes me want to go to Mexico.....Tess

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
I hope there are consequences

I agree with gizmo. Let the women arrive home, and their husbands find the web site with the video. I can see the husbands refusing sex with them ( who knows what diseases they picked up, or if they got pregnant), and paying say $500 - $1000 for a copy of the original video. It would help if Chistopher put on his website or with the video the condemning line "what happens in Cancun, Stays in Cancun". I'd love to see both husbands divorce their cheating wives, get custody of the kids with no or limited visitation for the sluts, and finally not only not pay any alimony but get most of the marital assets. These women should end up on the street with only their clothes, and their families should despise them. Marriage vows are not something you take lightly, or can ignore them when it is convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is so hot!

GREAT story!! This needs to be a series, no doubt. Would like to see Christopher take even further advantage of them, on videos, when he makes a "surprise" stop in NC ... or maybe summons them to either Connecticut or back to Cancun, by "hinting" he'll tell husbands. Will you keep each woman "in the dark" about the other's exploits? So many possibilities .... So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
heart warming

A story where everyone got what they wanted except the husbands.

Please pay more attention to who is doing whom. Laura went off to the spa and he proceeded to seduce Susan. Then Susan became Laura and it was Susan who had been to the spa. These distractions detract from a story.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Style Guy please continue

Author a series or another chapter to this would be interesting to see how far Chritsopher will get with this will their betrayal become exposed anf the husbands see the video? It would be great to see how far you could take this.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Style Guy please continue

Author a series or another chapter to this would be interesting to see how far Chritsopher will get with this will their betrayal become exposed anf the husbands see the video? It would be great to see how far you could take this.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Ha ha ha ha!!!

That was a great ending. Posting the video on internet, and I hope that someone who knows them finds them out. Oh the possibilities!!!!!! LOL! Be careful who you fuck huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more about other wives

tell us more about christopher and other wives, love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
changing the tense and making me tense..

...is easy to do. You started using the present tense and then changed to describe their bodies in the past tense. Do they no longer have those sexy bodies? I was confused by the grammatical shift. However, I would still love to have been one of those women! love Sof xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This guy have NO style !!

Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh wow

Never saw that this piece of tripe coming. Wife away, husband impotent 3 in cock, never able to please her, meets young stud, stud has 15"x6" cock, never goes limp, fucks better then any human ever did, wife has no regrets.

How about covering when she gets back and husband hands her the divorce papers at the airport. Or he does not find out for awhile but in the mean time she makes his life hell because he had a late dinner with a female client. Cuts him off from sex and threatens to throw him out. Then he finds the videos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This cries out for the BTB Follow-up

Susan and Laura are SOL and might just as well stay in Cancun to have their babies and try and find work.

But I guess The Style guy really has none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS TO Anonymous 04/19/05 "heart warming"

You're the only other reader who caught the switch when Laura left for the spa and Susan was getting her ass massaged with sunscreen, prior to magically becoming LAURA before lunch and then getting her cunt resized, when Christopher buried his monster cock in her belly. (of course the biggest cock on record is only a bit over 13".long.)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
True LW

This a true LW classic. Living Whores take Cancun. Hope the video burns them down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
They will both be stars at their divorce trials

and will get to autograph more than the paperwork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Videos

And a very one sided divorce. Since proof of husbands affairs never existed. Cause they didn't cheat. But the wives...well btb in hell I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Christopher

Can be prosecuted. He never told them he was filming them. Nor offering their videos online for money. Seems FBI and a few other federal agencies might get involved. Plus the husbands can sue for millions. Goodbye Christopher. I wonder was it worth it?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again, it’s difficult to believe that this our current beloved Style Guy, a favorite author, writing this pos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Did you just run out of ideas when you wrote this? Crappy shit, not in the same league as what you had written before. Disappointing, zero stars.

Brooklynn23Brooklynn23over 1 year ago

Holy crap, the comments on this are hilarious. Especially the keyboard warrior anonymous ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"After a bit, he got out of bed and got a bottle of Champaign."

'CHAMPAGNE'!

"The Champaign, pot and sex made her head swirl."

IT IS STILL 'CHAMPAGNE'!

slowhand21slowhand21about 1 year ago

Please tell me this asshole gets what he deserves in a later story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epilogue: The two skank sluts returned home never sharing their experience with one another. Two weeks later Laura didn't feel well and went to her doc. She had a couple of STD's and was told she must let her husband know so he could get checked. Laura was divorced ninety days later and hadn't done well in the divorce. She was living in a small one bedroom apartment working as a waitress in a local diner. Only saw her kids every other weekend. Susan didn't have that experience but six weeks later she felt nauseous early one morning the began throwing up. Her pregnancy test was positive. Her hubby was thrilled until nine months later when his wife gave birth to a bi-racial child. She was a divorced single mom within six months, also getting a tough deal in the divorce. Christopher heard about it all and laughed and laughed while he sat by the pool eyeing two new married mindless bimbos who would be starring in his next film. Later that night two nameless men grabbed him in the alleyway behind the hotel. He was never seen again but a fisherman found one of his shoes with a foot still attached in an island bay where Tiger sharks were often seen. feeding. Fun erotic adventures are so sexy until reality sets in.

kirei8kirei89 months ago

Great story. Any man who lets his wife go on a holiday vacation with just her girlfriend deserves what he gets. Anon's epilogue was the icing on the cake. Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Any man trust his wife to go on a holiday vacation with just her girlfriend is naive, women are sluts like these married moms are common.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous