Christopher in Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher was still holding Susan's hand and she smiled as he secretly guided it to his rock hard cock. With her eyes closed, she gripped the largest shaft imaginable. She secretly stroked up and down the nine-inch tube. She played with plum sized head and his huge balls.

His hand caressed her upper leg and she spread them slightly as his caress explored her upper thighs. She had to bite her lip to stop from moaning as he traced his finger around her bald pussy. The fingers probed her swollen lips and rubbed her very sensitive clit.

She was confused when she heard a low, sexy moan. His fingers were gently fingering her cunt, she was excited beyond belief, but she new the feminine moan was not her.

She opened her eyes and was shocked beyond belief. Natalie was sitting on the edge of the tub. A black man was on each side of her and each had a nipple in their mouth. A third man had his head between her spread thighs.

Susan had heard about group sex, but had never been involved in anything like this.

As Susan watched the foursome across from her, Christopher moved an arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer. His fingers were still playing with her pussy and her hand was full of his cock.

The last band members moved next to Susan, sandwiching her. He was huge and dark as night.

She watched his black hand cup her breast. He squeezed her breast and pinched her fat nipples.

When Susan moaned, he pressed his fat black lips into hers and his tongue filled her mouth. The Champaign, pot and sex made her head swirl.

The black stranger took her empty hand and brought it to his crotch. His cock wasn't as big as Christopher's, but it felt great. For the first time in her life, she had two cocks in her hands.

Susan looked across the tub. Natalie was standing with her back to her. She was bent over and had a black cock in each hand. She would suck one cock while playing with the other.

Then she would switch and suck the second, while stroking the first. The third was behind her, fucking her in a standing doggie.

Susan was excited out of her mind and exploded in the first orgasm of the night. Christopher could feel her pussy clamp around his fingers as she came.

"You want some dick, don't you?"

She moaned a loud "Yes!"

Christopher guided her so she was straddling him as he sat in the tub. He grabbed her ass cheeks and lowered her onto his mammoth cock. She let out a scream as she came and as her mouth opened, the black piano player eased his cock into her mouth. The black man grabbed a fist full of hair and used it to guide his dick in and out of her mouth.

From below, Christopher fucked her like a bull. His mouth sucked her large breasts and his fingers played with the pucker of her asshole. Susan was in overload and she had cum after cum.

"Her mouth is good, but I want some cunt. Lets move her around."

"Sure", said Christopher, "I want her asshole."

Susan had anal in the past and secretly enjoyed it, but Christopher's horse cock would kill her.

Before she could protest, Christopher said to her, "I know you have enjoyed everything to this point. Just trust me and you'll enjoy the rest."

He picked her off his cock, stood and sat back on the edge of the tub. He grabbed a tube of lube and coated his dick. Then he sat her back and positioned the plum head of his cock at the entrance of her ass.

He winked at his black partner and nodded. The black man kneeled between her legs and began to suck her clit.

Christopher whispered into Susan's ear, "He'll only stop eating your pussy, when my cock is balls deep in your in your ass."

Over the next 30 minutes she had ten hard orgasms. The piano player ate her cunt; she wiggled her ass and slowly took Christopher's cock deep into her bowels.

She had never been so stretched. She had never been in so much pain. She had never been so turned on.

"Time for some DP," said the black man as he stood in front of her. He and Christopher held her legs obscenely wide and pushed his cock into her stretched pussy. In three hard pushes, she had a cock deep in her pussy and one in her ass.

"Fuck her hard!" said Christopher.

The black man was a machine and he fucked her as hard as ever, pistoning in and out of her. She started to cum and didn't stop, just reaching higher and higher levels.

Her screams were constant and after twenty minutes the black piano player groaned and came deep in her pussy.

Susan didn't have time to rest. Christopher moved her into a doggie position, his cock still in her ass. He started fucking her ass hard, pulling all the way out and slamming back into her bowels.

Like an animal, he hammered into her and after a long hard ass fuck, shot his cum into her ass.

The three sex partners looked across the tub. Natalie was on her knees. Her partners were standing over her, jerking their cocks at her face. One after the other, they shot their loads onto her smiling face. She licked up what she could, then climbed into the tub, submerged her body and cleaned herself.

The band dressed and left a few minutes later, leaving Susan and Christopher alone. They finished there night together with a deep, long kiss.

Christopher helped her dress and walked her to the door. "Please don't tell Laura about tonight, I want to keep it a special secret." She whispered as she walked out of the apartment.

"I promise," said Christopher. "I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Connecticut, so I won't say a word."

They kissed again and he watched her well-used ass walk out the door. With some quick editing, the video of Susan and Laura would be on his website before they arrived home in North Carolina.

12