Christy and Robert

Story Info
Submissive Robert helps wife Christy relax.
2.3k words
4.27
15.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I am indebted to FyreHeart for invaluable editorial assistance. Of course, any remaining errors are solely my responsibility. Constructive criticism is welcome. If you really like this story and wish to let me know, I've got a praise kink, so that's welcome as well.

"Son of a bitch! Jan!"

Jan came to her door with apprehension. "Yes, Christy?"

"These figures are all wrong!" Christy beckoned Jan to the screen in front of her. "Just eyeballing this I can see these columns don't add up. And this" -- she pointed with the cursor -- "where did you get this? That should be at least ten times larger than what you've got here."

Jan bit her lip nervously. "Gosh, I don't know how I did that. I'm so sorry. I'll fix it."

"I can't believe you've gotten this so fucked up! What the hell's wrong with you?"

"I, I ..."

Christy looked up at Jan's stricken face and immediately knew she'd gone too far.

"I'm sorry, Jan. It's been a really hard past few weeks, and I'm taking it out on you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Let me take this back and I'll fix it."

"Please do. I need this for tomorrow morning, and it's already after five."

"I can stay late. I'll fix it. I'm sorry Christy."

"OK. Please triple-check it. I need these numbers to be rock solid for tomorrow's presentation."

"I understand. I'll make sure it's right. Maybe you should go home and get some rest for tomorrow?"

"That's probably a good idea. Thanks Jan, and I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"It's okay. Have a good night."

***

Christy was still feeling unreasonably angry at pretty much everyone and everything at once. Work had been incredibly stressful as her team prepared what was to be its biggest pitch in years. Success likely meant a promotion for her and sizable bonuses for everyone involved. She knew she needed to relieve her pent-up stress and frustration.

She knew she needed to punish someone.

Reaching for her phone, she texted her husband, Robert: Heading home now. Be in position to greet me at the door. With your collar on.

Almost immediately she saw the telltale dots indicating he was typing. The reply came: Yes, my Love.

Christy grabbed her bag along with a printed copy of her PowerPoint to review on the subway and left.

***

Her key turned easily in the lock. He'd undone the bolt to make it easy for her -- not unlike him to be so thoughtful. She smiled despite her mood.

Coming through the door, there he was: on his knees, eyes downcast, and naked but for his collar. He'd attached the leash, which he held up for her to take.

"I didn't ask for your leash. How did you know I wanted it?"

"I could hear it in your voice when you called earlier today, my Love. You've had a bad day, yes?"

"Yes." She grimaced. "A bad month actually. Stand up, feet apart and braced."

He stood, his tall, muscular body moving gracefully, eyes still downcast, and spread his legs wide apart, hands clasped behind his back. Christy's right foot swung out and landed on his balls. He winced but didn't make a sound.

As he braced himself again, Christy's foot came for his balls again, a bit harder this time. Again, he winced, with a barely audible grunt revealing his pain.

"One more." She stepped back half a pace.

Her foot came for him hard, dropping him back to the floor as he sucked air through his teeth. Christy hated it when he cried out, and he'd learned to master his pain.

Christy exhaled. "Good. You may look up at me."

For the first time that evening, Robert saw his wife's face. She looked tired and unhappy.

Struggling, he rose and regained his ability to speak. "I've drawn a bath for you, my Love. May I help you get undressed?"

"You may." She walked past him and went to the bedroom, leading him by the leash. He helped her off with her jacket, then her skirt. He unbuttoned her blouse, gently pulling it from her arms, then released the hooks on her bra and removed it. She sighed as he gently massaged her shoulders where the bra straps had bitten into them.

"May I take your shoes, my Love?"

Rather than answer, she sat on the bed and held one foot out. Dropping back to his knees, he unbuckled her shoe and removed it, followed by the other one. Christy rose again, and Robert removed her panties. Leaving him there on the floor, she moved in silence to the bathroom. Robert had lit several scented candles and dimmed the lights, and the room felt warm and inviting.

She felt the water with her hand. The temperature was perfect. She sighed again as she climbed in.

Shortly, Robert entered with a glass of wine. Rosé, her favorite, and exactly what she wanted at that moment. He was wonderful that way. She took it and had a sip.

"When I'm done, I'm going to punish you."

"Yes, my Love."

"I need to work out my stress."

"Yes, my Love. Please, let me help you feel better."

She sighed yet again. "When is dinner?"

"Dinner is prepared and waiting for you just as soon as you're done with your bath."

"Very good. Now, go put on your nipple clamps, the new adjustable ones, but I want the pressure on maximum pressure, and bind your cock and balls the way I showed you."

"Yes, my Love."

When Robert returned to present himself, she inspected him carefully from her vantage point in the tub. The clamps were indeed on, the weight of the heavy chain pulling on his nipples. His cock, now fully erect, was slightly purple with the restricted blood flow. My God, he's so hot, she thought to herself.

"Come closer."

He obeyed. Roughly grabbing his balls and the base of his cock with her left hand, she used her right to slap his cock from side to side, hitting a bit harder each time. Before long, he was again breathing hard through his teeth to avoid crying out.

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes, my Love."

"Good." She slapped his cock several more times, again with greater and greater force, until she could almost hear the effort he was making not to maintain his composure.

"On your knees."

He obeyed once again, and she reached for the chain connecting the clamps, pulling him toward her as he grimaced.

"Have you been a good boy today?"

"Yes, my Love."

"Have you touched yourself?"

"No, my Love."

"Good." She released him. "Shave my legs."

"Yes, my Love."

She put one leg up on the side of the tub for him. He lathered it well, expertly shaved her, then repeated the process with the other leg.

"Wash my hair."

"Yes, my Love."

Robert retrieved her shampoo and conditioner, along with the oversized mug he used to rinse her hair. She sat forward so that he could reach her better. He filled the mug, and gently poured it over her head, taking care to avoid her eyes. He then massaged her hair and scalp with shampoo, rinsing thoroughly, and repeated the process with conditioner. Finally, he rinsed her hair thoroughly, and she stood. He carefully squeezed the excess water out of her hair and stepped back as she exited the tub. Taking one towel, he dried her hair before wrapping it atop her head. With a second towel, he dried her body working down from her shoulders to her feet. Pumping some moisturizer into one hand, he applied it lovingly, one by one, to her legs, as she sighed again.

"Enough. Go get dinner on the table while I finish up in here." She tugged his chain hard again.

"Yes, my Love."

Robert had already prepared a place setting on their small dining table. He lit two long, white, tapered candles and laid out her food, a pesto pasta dish with fresh salad on the side along with two chocolate chip cookies, one of Christy's few weaknesses. Finally, he retrieved the bottle of rosé from the refrigerator along with a clean, white towel from a drawer, which he draped over his left forearm, and took his place next to and just behind her chair.

Christy reappeared for the bathroom, her hair still up in the towel. She wore a plush, white cotton robe, along with her slippers, and carried her now empty wine glass. As she sat, Robert quickly refilled it.

He stood in attentive silence as she ate. He went to fill her glass once more.

"Just half a glass. I need to be sharp for tomorrow. This meal is delicious!"

"Yes, my Love. Thank you, my Love. I'm so happy you like it." He meant it. She looked up at him and smiled, seeing he'd blushed at her praise.

When she was finished, she drained her glass and then pushed her chair back. "Now it's your turn." She slid forward in the chair and leaned back.

"Yes, my Love."

Robert dropped to his knees once again and positioned himself between her now spread legs. Gently, he moved the sides of her robe to each side, exposing her inner thighs and trimmed pussy. He began just by breathing, his warm breath over her lips making her shiver in anticipation.

He kissed her thighs, one after the other back and forth, slowly making his way up to where they met. With one finger, he teased her just above her clitoral hood. She tensed at first and then relaxed into it as he gently stroked her, careful to avoid stimulating her too much before she was ready. His lips traveled up, up, until he licked her where her left thigh met her torso, then the other side. He stopped and breathed on her again as she let her head drop back.

He knew her so well. Knew exactly what she liked.

His lips returned to her, this time kissing her hood, then her folds. He could taste her growing wetness and lapped some of it up with his tongue. Christy purred in pleasure.

Robert's mouth backed away, and he inserted his left middle finger into her, just the tip at first before gently going a little deeper. Before long, he inserted his index finger as well. Christy began slowly humping his hand as he worked her.

In response, he tried something new. Both fingers inserted and working her at her rhythm, he scooped some of her wetness with his thumb, and then let it fall gently onto her clit. As his fingers beckoned at her g spot from within, his thumb squeezed just slightly and rubbed from the outside. Christy began to moan.

Robert repositioned himself to his right to facilitate his efforts. From his new location, he pulled open her robe, revealing her right breast. He took the nipple in his right hand and gave it a gentle rub.

Her head rose, and she looked into his eyes. He knew the look. He bent forward and kissed her passionately, his left hand still working her pussy.

When they broke contact, she was breathless. She let her head fall back again as she caught her breath. Robert took the opportunity to take her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it with increasing urgency as he felt Christy's need grow.

Before long, he knew she was ready. He replaced his mouth with his right hand, massaging her breast, and repositioned himself back between her legs. Christy's anticipation was making him nearly as hot as she was.

He removed his left hand from its work. As she moaned in protest, he replaced it with his tongue, which lapped deep into her folds. Using her juices and his tongue, he went to work on her clit, slowly and carefully at first, until he eased into the tempo he knew worked best for her.

Christy's moans intensified. She reached down with her right hand to run her fingers through his hair as he ate her and her arousal grew toward its inevitable conclusion.

With a buck of her hips and a hard pull on his hair, her body shuddered as she was hit with her orgasm. Robert lapped greedily at her juices.

"Stop! My God!"

Robert pulled away as Christy recovered, breathing heavily. He knelt before her, hands on his knees, and waited.

After a minute, Christy rose from the chair, grabbed Robert's leash, and pulled him up. She led him to the couch, where she sat down.

"Again."

Robert took his position between her legs and resumed his ministrations. Christy, still highly aroused, didn't require much before she orgasmed again. And again. Finally, she signaled him to stop. He once again took his position before her, on his knees, eyes downcast.

"Amazing." She breathed out heavily. "Oh God, that was amazing! You're amazing! I can't even think of different words at this point." She laughed.

"Thank you, my Love," blushing once again.

He waited patiently while she came down from the high of her climax.

"Is there anything more I can do for you my Love? Would you like me to retrieve your paddle?"

Christy looked at him mischievously, but the look quickly turned to one of love. "I'm tempted, but no. I feel like myself again."

"That's wonderful, my Love."

"Go take off those clamps and untie that rope, and join me back here. I want to cuddle up and watch a little TV before bed."

"Yes, my Love."

He complied and soon returned to take his place on the couch.

"You can remove your collar too if you want."

"Thank you, my Love. I like wearing it. You gave it to me."

She smiled at the look of devotion he gave her and felt her eyes water slightly at the extraordinary love she felt for him. "Put your head in my lap." He did so.

"I love you so much, my Love. I'm so glad you feel better."

"I do. You are so precious to me, Robert. I love you with all my heart." She stroked his hair.

"My sweet, wonderful boy." She grabbed the remote and clicked on the TV.