Christy and Robert Celebrate

Story Info
Christy and Robert celebrate his nursing degree.
2.3k words
4.07
6.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy and Robert Celebrate

By Onyxfader

"Well, there they are!"

"Sorry, sorry! My fault! I spilled wine all over myself just as we were getting ready to leave."

"Wine?" Veronica turned to Glenn. "You hear that, babe? Christy and Robert have been pregaming on us!"

Glenn smiled but said nothing.

"Just me, actually, though under the circumstances you'd think Robert would be three sheets to the wind by now."

"I've been saving myself," he replied, grinning.

"Yes, congratulations Robert!" Veronica came over to hug him. "We're both so proud of you! Right, Glenn?"

"Absolutely!" Glenn too hugged Robert.

"Well! You two sit while I see if I can flag down a waiter. I swear the service here just keeps getting worse." Veronica spotted their waiter and beckoned him over. "You two been... keeping busy since the graduation ceremony?"

"Hardly! We took a nap. Crowds take a lot out of me, not to mention achingly boring speeches." They all laughed.

Their waiter approached. "Hi folks! My name is Tom and I'll be taking care of you this evening. I understand we're celebrating?"

"Indeed we are! Robert here," Veronica nodded in Robert's direction, "just got his nursing degree."

"Cool!" He turned to Robert. "Congratulations! That sounds like it deserves a round of drinks. On the house. Have you all had a chance to look at our menu?"

"No, but no need," said Christy. "Margarita for me; mojito for him."

"That's my drink!" said Robert.

"Two more of the same for us," said Veronica.

"Excellent. You can look over our dinner menu by scanning the QR code." Tom pointed. "I'll be right back with those drinks."

Veronica turned to Christy excitedly. "Can we tell them now?"

Christy laughed. "I suppose. I doubt I could get you to keep quiet much longer anyway! Go ahead."

"Okay." Veronica adopted what could only be described as a shit-eating grin. "Boys, we're taking you on a cruise. And not just any cruise." She leaned forward conspiratorially. "It's a femdom cruise! Strictly dommes and male subs. It's gonna be a blast!"

Glenn looked stunned; Robert merely surprised. "Wow! I had no idea there was such a thing."

"It's a charter, organized by a bunch of local dominatrixes. Gotta love New York! We fly La Guardia to Miami, and board there for 7 whole days on the high seas! Stops in Barbados, Virgin Islands, San Juan, and a few others, I forget."

"I'm speechless. This is wonderful!"

"Well, darling, it's not just in honor of your achievement, although that's part of it. Christy and I also felt like we could all use a little time outta dodge and the timing seemed good -- right before your new job starts. I tell ya, Christy: between this cruise and that party of yours in a few days, I feel like I'm finally starting to breathe again." Christy smiled, then turned back to Robert.

"Oh, and Glenn and I got you this." She handed Robert a small box, brightly wrapped with an oversized bow.

"Oh! Thanks!" He turned to Christy. "Should I open it now, or-"

"Of course you should!" Veronica was insistent.

Robert tore open the wrapping and cut the tape holding the box closed with his thumbnail. Opening it, he saw two heavy stainless steel rings shaped like donuts.

"Ball stretchers! How did you know I wanted some?"

"Christy told me. And you've always seemed rather fascinated by Glenn's."

That much was certainly true. Glenn was known to occasionally wear a stack of stretchers that pulled his balls down over 5 inches. The whole thing weighed almost three pounds.

"You're gonna love 'em," said Glenn. "Great feeling, and it keeps me horny as hell. Can be a little tricky to put on at first. Start with the small one, and once you get the hang of it you should be able to get the larger one on easily enough. Yeah, I bet inside of a month you will have bought another, larger one and probably be wearing two or even all three of them at a time."

"Thanks guys!" Robert went around the table to hug them both in turn.

"And now from me."

Christy reached into her oversized bag and pulled another gift wrapped box, this one about 18 inches long and 2 inches square.

"I bet I know what THAT is!" Veronica cried.

"Oh hush!" She turned to Robert. "Open it."

Robert glanced around to make sure nobody was watching them too closely. Tentatively, he removed the wrapping. Inside was a sturdy, plain white box with no markings. He looked up at Christy with a mixture of humor and apprehension and opened the lid.

It was not the dildo he -- and apparently Veronica -- expected. Instead, he beheld a stethoscope. Beautiful too; it was a top of the line model. Robert stared at it for several seconds before he found his tongue again.

"Christy, I--" He looked up at her. "I don't know what to say. You've always been so supportive in allowing me to pursue my nursing degree. I love you so much. I can't ever thank you enough."

"Well you can start by giving me some sugar." She grinned widely. "C'mere."

Christy took Robert's head in her hands and kissed him deeply. "I'm so very proud of you. My sweet, wonderful boy." She kissed him again.

"Get a room!" Veronica snorted at her own cliched joke.

Tom returned with their drinks and took their order. They spent the rest of the evening eating, talking -- the women doing most of that, as the men knew their place -- and laughing, enjoying their time together immensely. Finally, it was time to go.

"This was so much fun!" Veronica enthused. "I can't wait for our cruise!" She hugged Robert, then Christy.

Glenn also hugged them both goodbye and soon Veronica spotted their Lyft. "That's us. Bye! Oh, wait -- I'll come over a couple hours early Friday to help you get set up for the party. Love you guys!"

"Sounds good! Bye!" cried Christy. Robert smiled broadly and waved.

When they were gone, Christy took Robert's hand. "Let's take the subway home. I wanna cuddle up on the train."

"Yes, my Love."

Christy led them to the nearest F line station, one that that would take them back into Brooklyn near their apartment. It was only a 25 minute ride and that time of night it usually wasn't too busy, but also it was not so late that it got too sketchy. Once aboard, they found seats, and Christy leaned heavily into Robert with a sigh. He stroked her hair as they sat quietly.

"Looking forward to the cruise?" she asked.

"Yes, my Love."

"Are you nervous about it?"

"No. Well, I guess maybe a little. I'm not sure what to expect."

"Well, first of all you belong to me, and I won't allow anything to happen that either of us isn't okay with."

"Of course. I trust you without reservation, my Love."

"I will protect you. Of course, this could also be a good time to maybe push your limits a bit. We'll talk more before we go, but maybe give that some thought?"

"I will, my Love." He took a long pause. "I think sometimes I worry about what you'll think of me in... certain situations. I... I don't want to ever make you feel like you're not my first priority."

She turned to him so he could see her face. "Robert, you've never, ever given me a reason to doubt that. And like I say, I won't allow anything to happen to you that we're not both okay with. I promise."

"Yeah. I guess..."

She sat up and turned to look at him, noticing his discomfort. "Robert? What's bothering you?"

"I guess," he began again, "I'm worried that you'll lose respect for me. That... I dunno, I'll get humiliated or something. Geez, I don't even know why that's on my mind right now!"

"Robert, I can't imagine anything happening that would make me lose my respect for you. You don't have to do anything that you find humiliating if that's not what you want. And even if you do, I promise I will always love you and respect you. You're my sweet boy, and a wonderful, strong, and loving man." She kissed him again and he smiled. "Okay?"

"Yes, my Love. Thank you."

They arrived at their stop, left the station, and walked the handful of blocks to their apartment. Robert unlocked the door and held it open for Christy.

"Ah, home sweet home. I'm gonna take a shower before bed." She walked into the apartment, stripping off her blouse.

Robert had almost automatically started removing his clothing, in accordance with their rule when it was just the two of them at home. "Okay, my Love. Wait -- let me start the water for you." He quickly finished stripping everything off and put his clothing into the hamper, then ran to the tub to start the water for Christy as she lazily removed her shoes. Returning to the bedroom, Robert assisted her in removing the rest of her clothing.

As Christy hummed softly to herself in the shower, Robert gathered her blouse and skirt and hung them up, adding the rest of her clothing to the hamper.

When he heard the water shut off, he went into the bathroom where Christy stood dripping in the tub. He handed her a smaller towel for her hair, which she wrapped it in, and then he used a larger towel to dry her body, gently wiping her from head to toe before wrapping it around her.

"Okay, your turn, stinky."

"Yes, my L -- I stink?"

She giggled and slapped his ass sharply. "A little. But I like your stink. In you go!"

Robert's shower was quick and efficient. Five minutes later he was drying himself off and brushing his teeth.

Christy called from the bedroom. "Robert, are you almost done in there?"

"Yes, my Love."

"Good. Because I have one more gift for you."

Robert left the bathroom and entered the bedroom, where he quickly stopped as his breath caught. Christy sat up in bed, propped with several pillows. Her hair was still wrapped in the towel, but the bedsheet only came to her waist, leaving her naked from the waist up. Robert took in her beauty: her exquisite brown eyes, large and mischievous; her toned shoulders and arms; and her breasts -- neither small nor large, they were perfectly formed, with small pink nipples, now slightly hardened and lengthened in the cool air.

"C'mere. I've got something for you." She removed the towel and shook out her dark brown hair as it fell down her back and shoulders.

Robert approached her side of the bed. "Yes, my Love."

Christy pulled the sheet aside. She was naked, wearing a harness and a new dildo. It was a bit larger than the one they'd been using, and he noticed she was wearing it VERY low, almost in her lap rather than near her pussy. "You like?"

Robert felt his knees weaken. "Yes, my Love."

"You like my new cock?"

"Yes, my Love."

"And do you want it?"

"Yes, my Love."

"Do you want it deep in your ass?"

"Oh yes, my Love."

"Do you want to fuck yourself deep and hard on my big cock?"

"Oh yes, my Love!"

"That's my sweet boy! Come get it, then!"

She motioned for him to straddle her. He climbed onto the bed and swung one leg over hers as she lubed up the dildo. With his hands on her shoulders as support, he slowly lowered himself onto her cock, tentatively at first as it found his hole and slowly opened him. It felt huge and took him a couple minutes to take it in.

"That's it, sweet boy. Bounce on my big cock."

He allowed the dildo to penetrate a little deeper each time he lowered himself until he was taking most of it. Then he began to pick up his pace, bouncing faster and harder as the fullness and pleasure made him groan.

"Keep bouncing sweet boy. I want you to keep bouncing. Do you want to cum tonight?"

"Oh yes, my Love!"

"Do you want to cum from getting your ass pounded by my big cock?"

"Yes, my Love!"

"Good. Keep bouncing. I want to see you cum. I want to hear you cum. I want to feel it on my belly."

The imagery made him groan louder and bounce faster. Soon, he felt that familiar pinch deep with himself that told him he was building toward a climax. Bouncing still faster, he felt the pressure slowly build. Before long his moans had become more frequent, louder, and desperate.

"Cum for me, Robert! Cum for me, my sweet boy!"

He was bouncing almost frantically now as the pleasure and urgency built to an almost unbearable level. Robert's entire body began to shake uncontrollably as he kept bouncing. Finally, with a tremendous grunt he came, a rope of cum splashing onto Christy's stomach. As the grunt gave way to moans he fired several times more, slowly sinking down until the dildo was as far inside him as it would go. Still clenching involuntarily, he moved his legs from beneath him and wrapped them around Christy, burying his face into her neck. Christy wrapped her right arm around him and pulled him close, cradling his head against hers with her left hand as his orgasm ebbed away.

Her cock deep inside him and with bodies intertwined, Robert had never felt more close to her, had never felt more "hers." Feeling his love for her and hers for him, he found himself softly crying in pleasure, joy, and love as she stroked his head.

Christy smiled lovingly as she hugged him close. "I'm so very proud of you, Robert. My sweet, sweet boy."