Christy Gets an Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks up at me and gives me another kiss. "Everytime I kiss you, I taste cum."

"Probably from the blowjob I gave the best man."

She giggles and hugs me and quickly moves away, "Christy the back of your dress is all wet and sticky, someone must have spilled something on you."

"No, remember the black guy I was dancing with? I made him cum with my ass and he shot his load all over my ass, all good"

I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. She was so surprised, "you had sex with him on the dance floor?"

"No, don't I wish, just made him cum with my ass,"I heard it as soon as I said it, really downplaying what I did, despite the fact I loved it, like really loved it, he was like an adonis and I have his cum all down my backside.

Our Uber finally arrives and we sit close in the backseat, she snuggles up next to me, almost half passed out. The driver looks in the mirror, "Is she okay or is she going to be sick?"

I look down at Cassy, yeah she is in rough shape, she looks up at me and smiles, as if to remember what happened this night and puts her head on my shoulder.

"She's fine, I've got her."

"Yes Christy has me, so good."

We get to Cassy's house and she gets out of the car and drops her purse, I pick it up and feel the cool night air on my ass, dress way up now! I looked over at the driver who tried to turn away, but he clearly saw it all, and I mean all of me. I bend over into his car, intentionally giving him a full cleavage view and ask him "Do I get 5 stars for that?"

Without missing a beat he replies "Only because I can't give anything more than that!"

I smile and wink at him, another time, could make for a different story, he was not hard to look at, and he definitely saw most of what I had to offer and seemed to really enjoy it!

I almost have to carry Cassy into the house, help her upstairs into her bedroom.

Thank god Brent took the kids to his parents house, if they saw us like this that would be a tough one to explain!

Finally up the stairs and into her room, I lift her arms and slide her dress off, she is completely naked now and crawls into her bed. I pull my dress off and lie behind her.

I hold her and realise she is crying. "What's wrong hun?"

"I can't believe what we did, or I did tonight, I kissed so many guys, let even more touch me, my boobs, my ass pretty much whatever they wanted. I am so drunk oh and I fucking gave some stranger a handjob who is probably 15 years younger than me, made him cum on my dress. Pretty much have had sex with you."

"I know it was a great night, huh?"

She is quiet for a minute, she stops crying "It was, my god I'm ashamed that I enjoyed it so much, I'm a mother, good lord I'm a wife but nobody would think I'm good at either with what I did tonight."

"Listen hun, we all need to let loose from time to time, part of being human, you've had it bottled up for so long this seemed unnatural."

"I just feel so guilty, I wish I could be more like you, you're a married woman and had guys cumming on you and-"

I stopped her there "That's why it works with Dwayne and I, we agree that I get my time away from him and he gets his. He chooses to play poker with his friends, I choose to get drunk and have sex!"

She laughs, then gets serious and looks at me and asks "What about us? I mean,we kissed and felt each other's bodies, where does that leave us?"

"Cassy, I'm bisexual, I have sex with men and women. You may be also, it is incredible to be able to share that between us, I think it is wonderful."

"So you would want to have sex with me?"

"Hun, I wish I could but I have my period and I just wouldn't enjoy it."

She gives me a kiss and says "I understand."

"That's why I love having sex with another woman, they understand a lot more and know how to please me in ways a man can't begin to comprehend."

She turns over and I spoon her, "My god Christy you are so amazing, I had no idea this world existed, I feel so good and you're telling me there is even more, shit, so tired."

"You do feel really good, let's get some sleep and then we can plan our next night out when no one has their period."

She is fading, her words are very soft "Yeah, Christy, sleep now fuck later, I love you."

I kiss her on the back of the head and hold her close. "I love you too hun."

We fall asleep in this position and I think to myself, sometimes I like being the big spoon and I can't wait until our next night out or maybe in!

12