Frolicking Family Fun

Story Info
Happy Mom, Happy Family.
25.3k words
4.74
34.8k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers

All character over the age of 18

Ch. 1 - Teasing

Pam Davis let out a soft, breathy sigh. Her son, Shane, was walking through the house in his whitey-tighties again. His lean, muscled body was the picture of youthful sexiness, a tempting sight for any woman, regardless of age or relation.

She watched as he sauntered into the kitchen, barefoot and bare everywhere except for the small piece of cotton that was stretched over his taut ass and covered, but did not hide, his thick piece of meat. He caught her looking and he gave her a satisfied smile. The cheeky young man was proud of his body and reveled in showing it off. Not that the mother of two truly minded.

On his eighteenth birthday Pam had bought him dirty magazines from the liquor store. The kind that were plastic wrapped and hid all but the title, the rest behind a colored section of the wrapper. One was filled with busty women. What boy didn't like big boobs? The second was something that had the word MILF in it. She knew what that meant and a part of her hoped Shane would get a thrill out of it. The last had been the one that had made her heart race. She hoped that the last one was his favorite.

When she got them home, she had opened the packages and had leafed through them. She breezed through the one dedicated to women with larger than life tits. While she had to admit the photography was flattering, it did little for her.

She thumbed through the MILF magazine more slowly, enjoying the contrast in ages between the women and the men they were fucking. The women still had impossibly sexy figures with huge tits and small waists, fat, pouty lips and long tongues in their always open mouths. The young men worshiped the women, their faces buried in their bald beavers before they were pounding hard, veiny cocks into them. Pam enjoyed the reaction from her pussy.

The last was a magazine simply called Incest. Out of the package, the cover depicted a woman on a bed with her legs spread and a younger man with his hard prick sliding into her hair rimmed slit. In large pink letters read, "Heather can't get enough of her son's cock." Other teasers on the cover included, "How to seduce your mom", "Daddy's girl learns to suck," and "Family time is best when everyone is naked."

Before she gave them to her son, Pam had spent a day rubbing her pussy raw reading the incest magazine. The stories of mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, brothers and sisters, aunts and nephews, they had thrilled her in a way she had not felt in such a long time. The taboo nature of incest had ignited a fire in her pussy and she loved the excitement of wondering if her son might feel the same way. She wondered if he could smell the scent of her pussy that had stained her fingers she used to turn the pages.

Two days after she gave him the magazines, things changed. Shane made some drastic changes that Pam had not expected. He no longer closed his bedroom door, ever. Doing homework, changing clothes, or masturbating in his bed, he didn't care who saw. And Shane never showed an ounce of embarrassment. The dirty magazines were left out in the open, right on top of his night stand.

Pam had read the advice column on how a guy could seduce his mother and everything her son was doing was straight from that article. To watch him parade around the house in just his underwear, usually sporting a tempting erection, just as the author had written, thrilled her. He gave her long hugs and pressed his cock against her at every opportunity.

Pam followed the snippet of advice that was for mother's who wanted to encourage their son's attention. She wore loose tops and bras that pushed her girls up. Today Pam had chosen a cupless bra so that her stiff nipples could be seen through her shirt, and he could see all of her if she leaned over in front of him. She also put on a pair of cut off shorts that hugged her motherly bottom tightly.

The two had been playing a dangerous game of flirtation, each one wondering when the other was going to break. The excitement of illicit desire, the taboo of incest had fueled Pam's libido, as well as her son's.

Because of the supercharged sexual atmosphere, Pam had been fucking her husband, Dale, senseless each night. She did nothing to restrain her loud moans, knowing full well that her son could hear the thumping bed and her cries of passion. She had begun role playing with her husband, alternating between pretending to be his daughter and his mother. Taking a cue from her son, she chose not to close the bedroom door, either while changing or fucking her husband. Two could play that game!

Caught in the crossfire of all of this was not only her husband Dale, but her daughter, Stephanie. Two years older than Shane, she attended the local junior college and was a late bloomer. In high school she had been a wallflower, not at all popular like her sibling, and had few dates. She never had a boyfriend or any romantic relationships. Pam worried that her daughter was sexually naive and wondered if she could help her.

Stephanie was scandalized by her brother's antics at first, but she quickly became used to his brazen actions and openly admired his sexy body. One day Pam watched from her bedroom as Steph stood at Shane's bedroom door while he masturbated. She could see the reaction her daughter was having at the sight of a handsome, sexy young man as he pleasured himself. When Shane had finished Stephanie disappeared into her own bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind her. It was obvious that she needed some relief of her own.

"Hey mom," Shane said, his voice filled with concern. "Can I ask you to look at something? I'm worried I might have hurt myself."

"Sure, baby," Pam answered, taking a sip of her coffee. "What is it?"

"Well, you know I've been jerking off a lot lately and the last time I did it, it kind of hurt." He took her by the hand and led her into the living room. He motioned for her to sit down as he stood in front of her. With him standing over her, she knew he could look down her top and her nipples grew stiff as she watched him steal a long peek.

Then he cleared his head and he pushed the waistband of his underwear down and out sprang his fleshy rod. "See? Right here? It's like I've rubbed it raw."

Pam swallowed hard, suddenly her face only inches away from her son's impressive member. He pointed to a portion of his cock just below the mushroom head where it was indeed red and inflamed. She saw the spot he pointed to, but she also took a long look at the rest of him. Veins ran along the surface, marring the otherwise smooth flesh. The mushroom head was wide and tapered. He truly had a pussy pleaser and her's was coming awake quickly.

"Have you been using lube?" she asked, trying to wet her dry lips.

"Oh, no," Shane said. "Should I be?"

"Well yes, baby. I mean, it wouldn't feel very good if you were fucking a dry pussy, would it? You need lube to make it feel better and so it doesn't get hurt this way."

"What should I use mom?" he asked, not bothering to cover himself.

Pam sat there, gazing at his big dick. It was limp at first but it was starting to lengthen and harden right in front of her eyes. "There are lots of things we can buy, but in the meantime you could just use spit." Her chest was growing tight and her breasts seemed to swell even larger. She felt that familiar tingle between her legs and she was already damp.

"You think that would work, mom?" By now Shane's cock was standing upright. He had a slight curve that made his prick resemble a banana. Pam imagined how it would hit her g-spot just right. "How would I do that?" He was being deliberately obtuse, using any excuse to prolong the conversation and expose himself to her for a longer period of time.

She knew he was baiting her, trying to get her to touch him. As much as she wanted it, and her pussy was literally weeping for her to do so, she held back. Things had progressed so quickly and she hadn't had a chance to discuss with Dale where the boundaries were drawn. Fighting back the urge to jump her son's bones, she took his hand and drooled into it.

"There, now try," she said. Her mind melted as Shane took hold of himself, the squishy sound of her spit lubricating his masturbation was music to her ears. "Isn't that better?"

"Oh god yes, mom. It feels a thousand times better. I bet it would be even better if you did it for me."

"I'm sure it would baby, but mommy can't do that right now, I'm married and your father might get upset."

"Are you saying you would have to ask dad first?"

Pam was groping her breast, her hand sliding into the loose shirt she wore. She pinched her nipple and squeezed her thighs together. Damn, she needed to do something, she was on fire.

"Yes, baby," she breathed. "I have to discuss this with him first, but right now I need to touch myself. I can do that anywhere I want in my own home," she declared. It wasn't clear if she was telling her son or herself. "It's not my fault if my scoundrel of a sexy and horny son watches me masturbate."

She scooted further along the couch, bringing her legs up onto the cushion. With shaking hands she unsnapped her denim shorts and pushed them down to her ankles. Shane gasped in awe at the sight of her black lace panties and his eyes widened in surprise when she spread her legs and he saw that they were crotchless. Pam pulled at the shirt and pulled it open, revealing her hefty orbs cradled in the black bra.

"Stroke yourself, Shane," she breathed. "Stroke that magnificent cock, show mommy how you make yourself cum. I want to watch you cum as I do the same to my pussy."

Shane moved closer, standing over her as he moved his hand up and down his slick rod. He stopped for a moment and held his open palm near her face. Pam gave him another dollop of her spit and he quickly smeared that into his inflamed cock. She stabbed at her cunt with two fingers wildly, the wet sound loud in her ears. She could smell him, the scent of his sweat and her cunt mixed in the air, making a heady perfume.

"That's it baby," Pam encouraged. "Oh god, you are so hot baby, momma thinks you are the sexiest boy alive."

"You are the hottest mom in the world," Shane groaned, his eyes darting between her swollen tits and her exposed cunt. "I love your hairy cunt, mom. I'd love to lick it, to taste your pussy and have you cum all over my tongue."

Pam got goosebumps at his sexy words, her pussy clamping down on her fingers in a mini-cum. It was the first tremors of a giant earthquake to come, she knew. Her boy wanted to taste her, so she pulled her fingers out of her slippery box and held them up. Shane immediately leaned over and sucked them ravenously, his tongue drawing in every atom of her essence. His eyes closed and he groaned loudly, making Pam's pussy gush again, soaking her bottom and the cushion below her.

"Oh mom," Shane moaned, his voice trembling. "I'm going to cum, mom. I can't help it, I gotta cum, I need it so badly."

"Do it, baby! Cum for me! Cum all over me! Give mommy your seed, spray it all over me. Cover your mother's tits with your hot spunk!"

Shane stared down at her, his face in a contorted mask of ecstasy as he worked himself towards his release. The intensity of his eyes made Pam feel small and vulnerable as his hand was a blur on his meaty cock.

With a howl, he came. She felt the spray on her face, her tummy, her tits. He glazed her body with his boy juice, painting her with his lust. The fingers of one hand were strumming her clit while the other had three fingers jammed into her spasming cunt.

"Oh baby," Pam cried, straining to keep her eyes open so she could watch him watch her. "Mommy's coming baby, mommy's coming!" The pleasure was too intense and she was forced to scrunch her eyes closed as she exploded in ecstatic delirium.

She pulled her hands away from her super sensitive flesh. Laying on the couch, Pam's body jerked as small aftershocks rolled through her, drawing soft moans. She reached out and touched Shane's leg lightly, needing the physical connection after what they had shared. She wanted more, needed more and she hoped that her husband would be understanding.

Shane stood over her, panting and beads of sweat on his skin. The smell of sweat and cum was thick in the air now and Pam reveled in it. She loved the smell of sex, it always made her want to go another round. She'd have to wait for Dale to come home, if she tempted fate anymore today she would certainly fuck her son.

"Go get cleaned up," she said. Shane nodded and then with one last long look at her, he left her a puddled mess on the couch.

Ch. 2 - Desires

She had watched her mother and brother as they masturbated in front of one another in the living room. Stephanie had gotten so hot herself, she couldn't resist putting her hand between her legs and rub her little pussy through her shorts. Her eyes had been glued to her brother's long prick.

She'd never seen a boy's privates in person before Shane had stopped closing his door. When she knew he was touching himself, she made up excuses to go by his room, glancing in each time. The excitement she felt kept growing and she found herself in a constant state of arousal. Her nipples were hard all of the time and her pussy was slick. Shane liked that she looked at him and he invited her to watch, instead of just stealing peeks.

"It's okay for you to watch, sis," he said, smiling at her. His blond hair and cute face had made him popular with all of the kids at school, especially the girls. He stroked himself slowly, drawing out the pleasure he was feeling. She could see the tip of his member was glistening and when a large drop would form, Shane would swipe his thumb over it and work it into his skin.

Stephanie knew Shane liked it when she watched him touch himself. He gave her lusty looks and if she could only get over the fact that he was her brother, she would let him do anything he wanted to her. Heck, she'd let almost any boy do things to her.

She'd been painfully shy in high school and had never felt that she was very pretty. Now that she was in college, not much had changed. She had hoped that she would have found a boyfriend by now, but no one seemed interested in her.

Sexually inexperienced, the virgin had rarely touched herself before Shane turned eighteen. Since he became this wild exhibitionist and teasing her and their mother by only wearing his underwear around the house, she had been jilling off quite regularly. Seeing his sexy body and his dick had made her pussy quiver. She longed to touch him, to see what it felt like to hold a hard prick and to stroke it. It looked so hot, but she was afraid to ask him or what her parents might say if they found out.

Their mother had changed as well, Stephanie noticed. Pam was dressing provocatively, her motherly bosom spilling out of every top she wore and her leggings pulled up so high she was showing camel toe all of the time. Her parents sex life turned into an exhibitionist act. More than once she heard her mother loudly say lewd things involving mothers and sons as well as dads and daughters. The twenty year old coed had to admit the thought of her father pretending he was having sex with her had given her a delicious thrill. Stephanie kept her hope that he would want her in that way a deep secret.

Her sexual curiosity had been ignited and she needed more fuel for her imagination. Remembering the magazines her brother had in his room, she wanted to sneak one out. She'd seen him looking through them as he lay naked, propped up on one arm on his bed. He'd turn the page and give himself slow strokes until he turned to the next. There was one in particular she had seen him look through the most and she was dying to see it for herself.

After Shane and mom's episode in the living room, her brother had gone to take a shower. With the sound of the water running she went into his room and she found the one she was looking for. In thick pink letters with a star over the 'i', Incest was emblazoned across the top. Immediately she was excited, her breasts swelling up and her nipples popping up to salute like good soldiers. She snatched the magazine and raced to her room.

Behind her closed and locked bedroom door, she fell onto her bed and stared at the cover. The upper right corner was sticky and Stephanie knew it must have been her brother's semen. She wiped it off and then brought her fingers to her nose. Taking a test sniff, she inhaled the scent. It was the same aroma she noticed wafting from his room. Sticking her tongue out, she took a tentative lick, but it didn't taste like much.

She opened the magazine and was immediately struck by all of the hot models, naked and touching themselves or someone else that was supposed to be a sister, brother, father or mother. Even the advertisements were filled with naked models posing in sexy ways and engaged in sexual acts.

There were girls that resembled her body type, budding breasts that hadn't quite filled out completely yet, wholesome faces, and small, cute asses. One model even had braces, which made her look extremely young. One girl had dirty blond hair that was curled just like her own. Seeing someone that resembled her and her figure was empowering and she felt a surge of confidence.

With each page she was getting hotter and hotter. Her poor neglected pussy was practically boiling. She set the magazine down and stripped completely before picking it up again, this time with her legs pulled back and her knees spread wide. As she devoured each page, one hand was sliding between her slick lips and teasing her aching clit.

"Daddy's girl learns to suck," was the article on the cover that had caught her attention and when she found it, she began to read. She had to stop after only a few paragraphs and rub her molten cunt to a hard cum. She soaked her thighs with her honey and after she caught her breath, went right back to reading.

In the story a young woman, just barely eighteen, had spied her father getting out of the shower. She saw his cock hanging between his legs and she had fallen in lust with it. Night after night the girl was trying to catch another glimpse of her naked daddy and then in her bed that night she dreamed of him coming into her room.

Frustrated that he wasn't making a move, despite her best efforts to seduce him with her lithe, sexy body, she asked him to teach her to give a blowjob. Of course her daddy said no, even protested when she reached for his privates, but she wore him down. He made her promise not to tell her mother and then he agreed, whisking her to the basement.

In the dimly lit basement, on the old couch, her daddy sat and she giddily lay down with her face in his lap. She pulled out his daddy dick that was already stiff and she began to suck on him. He guided her in how to please him, like covering her teeth with her lips. As she mouthed his cock, he leaned back and sighed loudly, causing the young woman such excitement that she was making her daddy so happy.

The girl wore a small pleated skirt and her daddy pulled it up and rubbed her panty covered ass as she worked to take more and more of his thick tool into her mouth. She was frustrated that she couldn't get him into her throat, but he assured her she was doing a stellar job and that she was going to get her reward soon. She squealed with delight as her daddy began to cum, surprising her with a blast in her mouth that caused her to jump back. Like an erupting volcano, his tool spewed the viscous, pearly liquid that she had yearned to see. It painted her face and when it was done she was a sticky mess but her daddy loved the look of it, telling her she was one sexy slut.

Being her daddy's secret slut made her so excited. Each week when her mother would go out with her friends, she and daddy would go into the basement and she would suck his magnificent, manly cock and bring him to climax with her tiny mouth. She learned to rub her cunny against the cushion and get herself off at the same time. Her daddy noticed and seeing what she was doing to herself, slipped his hand into her panties and fingered her slit to a bunch of creamy orgasms.

Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers