Christy Goes to a Frat Party

Story Info
ABG cheats on her long-distance boyfriend at a frat party.
2.6k words
3
7.9k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the second chapter in the series. Please read the 'Christy' series in chronological order for the plot to make the most sense. I am quite new to storytelling, so please feel free to submit feedback via the comments or messages.

Thank you.

===

Christy was a cheating Asian slut.

She had just cheated on her long-distance boyfriend, Kevin, with a random guy in her dorm. John had kissed her and instead of fighting, pushing, or leaving him, she allowed it to continue, eventually cumming on his face.

Weeks passed since the incident. Determined to salvage her relationship with Kevin, Christy immersed herself in open communication and efforts to rebuild the trust that had been shaken by another man taking her for his. Determined to mend the rift that had emerged between her and her boyfriend, Christy threw herself into repairing their relationship.

She poured time and energy into frequent FaceTimes, heartfelt messages, and even surprise care packages sent to Kevin's doorstep. Yet despite the weeks passing and the efforts being made, the loneliness persisted, leaving Christy yearning for connection and a sense of belonging, naturally going to Kevin for her attention and needs. However, as Christy hyper-fixated on fixing their issues, she failed to notice that her continued efforts were creating a new strain on their connection.

Kevin, at first, enjoyed the overload of attention that he received from Christy. In particular, he has been in a desperate dry spell with his girlfriend moving away and found himself masturbating to the occasional nude that Christy sent. It was odd - during the time that she was with him, she was a bit more on the conservative side, only sending it with no face or ability to recognize her whatsoever. As of late, Christy has been sending more aggressive nudes and has been taking up quite a bit of Kevin's bandwidth. What was once something he was looking forward to, he slowly resented.

Kevin, feeling overwhelmed by the sudden surge of attention, started to withdraw. The constant calls and messages, while well-intentioned, began to suffocate him. He longed for the independent and carefree Christy he fell in love with, not the version who seemed to be engulfed in the anxiety of a long-distance relationship. Little did Kevin know that it was not the LDR that Christy was anxious about, but the fact that weeks ago, she had been mauled by another man just right outside her dorm.

But Kevin distanced himself emotionally, and Christy, unaware of the impending consequences, grew frustrated and disheartened. The once vibrant connection they shared began to erode, and in her desperation, she texted her boyfriend.

- Why are you pulling away?- C

- You've just been a lot lately, babe, I just need some space... - K

- Are you serious? I'm putting in so much effort and you don't even appreciate it?? - C

- I do appreciate it, and I appreciate you. I love you babe - K

- Go fuck yourself, don't talk to me. - C

She screamed, throwing her phone on the bed. "Fuck it". If her boyfriend wasn't going to appreciate the attention she was giving, she could just easily find it somewhere else. It was an intrusive thought that caught flame violently, as she decided to distract herself again.

- Just not that far this time - she thought. Perhaps she should text John? No, John was an asshole and she wasn't into assholes (yet). Frustrated, she groaned. Then, it came to her and she knew what she was going to do.

Christy decided to find solace in an environment she thought could offer a temporary escape -- a nearby frat party whose flyers were being passed out earlier in the quad.

"I'll show him"' and she began to run through her closet for an outfit worthy of tonight's mission.

---

Having pre-gamed in her Uber ride over, Christy hopped out slightly warm. She decided to wear her favorite pair of denim shorts that showed a little bit of ass cheeks and a black crop top that ran a size too small, which hugged her Asian C Cup tits quite nicely. She wore hoop earrings and had a pair of beater sneakers to dance in - because one thing was for sure, she was going to dance her night away. With guys, girls, by herself, it didn't matter - Christy wanted to just have fun.

"Look at this bitch" one guy said as she walked up the stairs.

"Holy shit, look at her Asian tits" his friend commented. Christy smiled. She appreciated the attention, however forward it was. As she walked past, one of the guys slapped her ass. Christy squealed and hurried in. Having walked into the frat house, she was immediately hit with the smell of liquor, pulsating music, and a vibrant atmosphere that provided a stark contrast to the stress that had been haunting her. The smell of freedom and a chance to let loose drew her in, and she eagerly started to look for the closest bottle. She found herself fighting the crowd with a boy who was passing out shots.

"Damn bitch, calm down, there are plenty of shots to go around," the boy said as he passed her a shot.

"Shut up, and fucking give it to me" Christy downing one shot, and another from his table.

"Damn, you're ready to get FUCKED"

"EXCUSE ME?" Christy was caught aback.

"....fucked UP," the boy said. "Sorry, my name is Trey. Welcome to our party, have another" and Christy quickly took her third shot that night in 10 minutes.

"Whatever, see you loser." Christy threw the cup on the ground.

"...fucking bitch...." Trey said, loud enough for her to hear. Christy flipped him off and began to look for the dance floor. She wasn't normally rude to others, but the alcohol-fueled a newfound sense of liberation and confidence, and she found herself quickly dancing with an abandon she hadn't experienced before. The flashing lights and throbbing beat of the music served as a temporary escape from the complexities of her failing relationship.

Fueled by a mix of emotions and perhaps a bit too much to drink, found herself on the dance floor surrounded by a sea of unfamiliar faces. Christy danced on randoms. First, she danced with random crowds, jumping up and down as if they were in a mosh pit but once the music switched to more bump-n-grind music, she found herself dancing on other girls, grinding quite heavily into their crotch while they playfully returned Christy's energy. Eventually, some of the frat brothers started to notice the slutty, drunk, blonde Asian Baby Girl throwing ass. Some hovered around her, eagerly waiting their turn with her. Christy, smiling, decided to entertain the patient men. She grabbed a random and pushed him against the wall. He was tall, muscular, and just what Christy needed - she turned around and proceeded to bend over for this random guy. Her ass proceeded to grind deeply into this stranger's crotch.

This first guy pulled her into a lively dance, his movements bordering on the edge of aggression. Christy, in her inebriated state, awarded him with her fat Asian ass grinding on his slowly growing dick. Having had her fun with him, she managed to break free and stumbled to the next guy who was waiting his turn.

"Finally bitch" he said, and he began to kiss her neck. Christy smiled and turned around for him too. His hands mauling her tits through her shirt. During the chaos, Kevin's calls continued to flood her phone. The constant buzzing served as a reminder of the crumbling relationship she was desperately trying to salvage. Ignoring the calls, Christy let herself be carried away by the distractions of the party.

- At least this one knows what he's doing...- she awarded his curiosity by twerking heavily against his pants, him matching her energy happily. He took advantage of the crowded dance floor to get uncomfortably close. Although Christy was feeling quite warm, she realized this man was a bit too handsy. Feeling trapped, she pushed through the crowd, hoping to escape his unwarranted advances, and luckily found her hand grabbed by someone.

"Come with me" This random guy took her to a room and closed the door. The music was a bit more slow, and Christy began to catch her breath. "I saw how flustered you were, and wanted to make sure you were okay!"

She smiled sweetly "Aw, thank you. You're such a gentleman," she said softly.

- Finally, a gentleman - Christy decided to take him by his hand. This boy seemed more respectful at first. Christy, unable to gauge the situation in her intoxicated state, danced along with the pulsating music, oblivious to the escalating familiarity. As they slowly danced together, he leaned in to kiss her.

"NO," Christy said, and she ran out of the room. She sat down to collect herself. Yes, she was dancing on random men, and sure she was being a bit too flirty - but she would, NOT, cheat on Kevin. Not again. She was a loyal girlfriend. She was a good person. She was -

"Are you okay?"

A familiar voice interrupted her inner monologue.

- Oh god, who was it? - her list of dance partners went through her head. She looked up, and it turned out to be Trey from earlier in the night.

He sat down. "I just wanted to check in on you, after you rudely left me earlier. I just wanted to say, you should be nicer."

Christy smiled. "Thanks, Trey....can you hang for a bit?"

Christy and Trey talked. First, she recapped her night describing in full detail how she dry-humped his frat brothers. Then in detail about how one of them was slow dancing with her. Finally, Christy confided in him about how sad she was about her relationship.

Trey did not care. While he was playing the good friend card, he was eager to take advantage of the drunk Asian girl in front of him. His hand was on her thigh, her head on his shoulder. He knew he could do it at the right time.

Christy looked up at him "What do you think I should do?"

"....I think you should do whoever you want." he leaned in.

Christy giggled. "Don't you mean whatever I want?" She closed her eyes. And for the second time, she found herself making out with another man who wasn't her boyfriend.

Christy was tired of fighting it. She wanted to feel good. She proceeds to make out with Trey, their tongues intertwined. His tongue explored the softness of her lips, mouth, and neck.

Christy broke apart first. "We should go somewhere in private". Trey takes her hand to an empty room and locks it behind them. He takes off his shirt to reveal his athletic body and tattoos. Christy smiled. "You're more ripped than my boyfriend".

"YOU have a boyfriend?" he laughed. "After the videos I've been getting, that's hard to tell" showing him his group chat. Videos of Christy twerking on random men and making out with other Asian girls. Christy, flustered, retorted "I'm going through a lot. I just want to have fun, ok?"

Trey pushed her onto the bed, immediately beginning to take off his shorts, to reveal his flaccid 6-inch dick.

"Show me exactly how much fun you want to have"

Christy hesitated but was too committed. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the gigantic dick in front of her, maybe it was her horniness - but something clicked within Christy. Because Christy, the ever-faithful, loyal, Asian girlfriend, cheated on her boyfriend for the second time by sucking the dick of this random frat brother at a party. While she was no stranger to blowing dick, she was not familiar with dick of this size. Wanting to brave this challenge, her throat relaxed a bit more and further welcome all girth of this stranger's cock.

"Fuck you asian bitches know how to suck dick....let me help...." Trey grabbed Christy's face and proceeded to fuck it aggressively.

"This. is. for. being. a. fucking. BITCH" with every word being matched with a violent thrust, his entire manhood suffocating Christy. Christy's eyes began to water and roll as her mouth was being used as Trey's cocksleeve

"OH GOD YOU FUCKING ASIAN SLUTS ARE THE BEST" he howled

*SLURP SLURP SLURP* Christy's head was bobbing violently.

*HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SUCK A REAL DICK" he spat at her.

"...fucking...amazing...." Christy looked up as Trey began to record her. "Look at this Asian slut sucking my dick. She has a boyfriend to….God it would suck to be him right now…"

No longer caring for the consequences, she began to bring it on home, sucking dick while being degraded

"Every fucking year, new Asian sluts like you are the best....keep sucking my dick...keep sucking..." Trey moaned

"God...your boyfriend has no idea....that his girlfriend was passed around like candy...that she's sucking real cock...."

*SLURP*

"He has...no fucking idea...what he missed out on..." but Christy was immediately shut down by Trey's huge cock fucking her face. With no remorse for her well-being or her relationship, Trey continued to violate her throat.

"Shut up....shut the fuck up...and do your fucking job" his instincts kicked in, fucking her mouth with the full strength of his hips backing into each thrust. Christy, fighting for her life to find an opening to breathe, wasted no effort to leave or fight back.

No, this was her boyfriend's fault. If he spoke or treated her better, she wouldn't be on her knees in a shitty fraternity house getting face fucked by a random frat bro.

Trey lifted his sack and rested them on her lips. She put his balls in her mouth, licking them and swallowing them whole. Christy continued to massage his balls with his tongue, her eyes peering directly into his.

Trey took Christy's face and smashed it against the wall. He pinned her there, stroking himself to his climax. Scared, but excited, Christy opened up her mouth as Trey roared with excitement.

"IM CUMMINGGGGG" and thick ropes of cum shot out his cock all over Christy's face.

The first massive load on her eyelashes.

The second load followed on her eyes.

The third shot on her thin lips.

And the final shots sprayed randomly all over her face.

"That was...amazing..." Trey commented, taking more pictures on his iPhone. Christy licked his cum, swallowing what she could.

"Give me back my phone asshole"

"Looks like your boyfriend called" 17 missed phone calls from "Boyfriend <3" appeared on her notifications. "FUCK, it's too loud," Christy said. "I need to leave".

"Whatever, you Asian slut" Trey said. This irked Christy. First John, now Trey. What was it about being called this that bothered her so much? This would have to wait as she needed to leave and go back home. She left through the back door, her denim jeans stained with the jeans stains of her dance partners, her body warm from all the alcohol, her stomach full of cum and liquor, and a stranger's seed plastered all over her face.

- I'm home now. Call me tomorrow, I'm tired. xoxo - Christy sent a text to Kevin. She fell into her bed, exhausted by the night.

Christy just danced with 3 random guys and sucked a 4th one-off.

Guess John was right, she thought. She was a cheating slut. And tonight, she rests as her boyfriend texts back.

Sorry about today. Love you babe <3 - Kevin

This was followed by another text message from an unknown number, of Christy's face being face fucked by a large big dick.

Had fun. See you next time. - Trey