Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 15

Story Info
Christy takes April out on a date while the boys watch porn.
9.2k words
4.56
3.2k
4
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers

Author's note: Part of this next section of the story involves events occurring simultaneously. I hope I've written it well enough to convey that sense. Apologies if I haven't: I'm still learning.

68

The uber delivered them back to Christy's place. They each showered and got ready for bed. Christy and her boi got under the covers, turned out the light, kissed, and prepared for sleep.

A quiet creaking commenced.

"Do you hear that, boi?" asked Miss Christy.

"Yeah, course I can hear it. Sounds like Milo and April are fucking."

They heard her moaning.

"You reckon he's in her butt?" asked Christy.

"Yeah, probably."

Miss Christy tried to imagine the scene in the spare room. Lights out, and both of them trying to be quiet as possible. "I don't think I've ever known someone get so into to anal in such a short period of time. She's turning into a fucking beast."

"You think she's making up for lost time?"

"Yeah, probably, boi. I'm glad for her."

They slept. Miss Christy still needed to talk to Marcus about the conversation she had with Milesy the night before, but that could wait.

Sleepyeyes.

*

69 (*laughs*)

The sun was strong this morning. Miss Christy woke with a craving for coffee and a bounce in her step. She threw the covers back, exposing her naked frame to the world. She felt like her life was starting to take on a new shape, a shape that fit her very well. Her boi's sleep-encrusted eyes slowly opened.

"Morning, Miss Christy," croaked Marcus. "What time is it?"

"About half past eight," she answered.

"Fuck, that's a bit early for a Saturday morning, isn't it?"

"Yeah, probably," she answered, "but I've got a good feeling about today. Don't ask me why, but I do. Something's gonna happen, I can feel it. I'm getting up. I'm putting some coffee on."

Marcus could've rolled over and slept until midday, but fuck, that coffee smelled good. He got up and made his way to the kitchen. Five minutes later, so did Milo and April.

"What a beautiful day!" enthused Christy. "I'm gonna make everyone some breakfast." She glanced at Marcus. "Except you. You can look after yourself, boi. Get your own cereal."

Christy took six eggs from the fridge, cracked them into a bowl and whisked them with a form. She found two tomatoes and diced them. She added the remainder of leaves from a bag of spinach, some shredded mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and cooked ample toast for all. A very simple, but delicious, omelette for three.

"Thanks for breakfast, Christy, this is delicious," munched Milo.

"Mmmmmmmm," agreed April hungrily as she shovelled the food in.

Christy's phone pinged. A message. 'Whoever you are, you can fuck off,' she thought, 'we're having breakfast, and you can wait.'

They talked about last night, though Christy avoided the conversation she'd had on the adult bookstore steps with Milo as the other two cleaned up their gloryhole booth.

As they finished breakfast and Christy began to stack the dishwasher, she remembered the message she'd received earlier. She checked her phone. It was from Alex. She opened it anxiously.

'Hey Christy how's things,' texted Alex. 'Hey we've got the bye this round so there's no rugby for me. I'll be in town, would be good to catch up to talk about where we're at. Let me know?'

She was right about something happening today, but the façade of Christy's current world cracked at the edges as she accepted that resolving the status of her marriage to Alex could not be postponed forever.

Marcus came back into the kitchen and saw hiss Miss Christy deep in thought, phone in hand. "What's up, Miss Christy?"

"Hmm. Got a message from Alex," she replied. "He's got the week off and he wants to come and see me. I don't know what he has in mind, but it's probably about the house. We're still paying the mortgage together, so maybe he wants to bring in the lawyers and settle it.

The question on Marcus's lips couldn't be asked: 'What does this mean for you and me?' He'd have to suffer in silence, at least for now. He could tell this was weighing heavily on Miss Christy's mind already, and he didn't want to impose himself on an already delicate set of circumstances.

"I'd better reply to him," she said. "Sorry, but I probably won't be in much of a mood today, boi. Just letting you know."

"I understand," said Marcus, leaning in to squeeze the life out of his girlfriend in a massive hug. He left the room to say goodbye to April and Milo as they each went their separate ways for the day.

'Hey Alex, doing OK at this end. Been following the rugby season, you guys are doing well so far. Miss having you around. I'm free tomorrow afternoon if you are. xx Christy'

As soon as she pressed send, she regretted her words. 'Miss having you around'? Is he a puppydog? If Alex was upset or offended, he didn't show it.

'Meet you at our old coffee shop tomorrow? Let's say 3pm?' texted Alex.

Christy replied straight away. 'Sure, see you then.'

A few minutes later, Marcus reappeared in the kitchen. "You OK, Miss Christy? Apes and Milesy have left. They said to say goodbye. I didn't mention anything about Alex." He shuffled his feet, unsure of what to say next. "Wanna talk?"

"Thanks, boi. I really appreciate it. But not just yet. Just letting you know, though, I'm meeting Alex tomorrow afternoon to talk about things. He isn't coming here to the house, so feel free to go about your day."

Marcus gave her another life-threatening hug. He really felt for her right now, but he knew, as in the past, there wasn't much he could do right now but offer emotional support and a tender, sensitive ear.

Miss Christy moped around the house, but mid-afternoon, she had an idea. If tomorrow was going to change things for her, maybe she should have one last night of good times. "Hey, boi," she said to Marcus, "I think I might go out with Apes tonight. If she's free, that is. What do you think?"

"Why are you asking me?" he said.

"I don't know. I mean, I'm not asking for your permission, and I know you know that too, but ... just ... is it a good idea?"

"If you don't ask, you won't know," shrugged Marcus. "Are you thinking, like, a date?"

"Yeah! That's exactly what I had in mind. A nice dinner, a few drinks, and you never know, I might get lucky." She winked at her boi.

"Luck's got nothing to do with it, Miss Christy. I think she wants you pretty bad."

"I'm gonna text her. Let's see what she says."

*

'Hey Apes what you doing?'

There was no immediate reply. Fifteen minutes later, Christy's phone pinged with April's reply. 'Hey Christy. Not doing too much. Thanks for last night by the way it was fun!'

'Are you busy tonight?'

'Nah Christy. I was planning on a quiet night ordering in some food and catching up on some netflix.'

'Oh well if you've got plans that's cool.'

April couldn't reply quick enough. 'Wait no they aren't plans ... I'm not really doing anything important ... do you have something in mind?'

'Well yeah. I do. Can I maybe take you out on a date?'

'A date? Wow, you mean like dinner and a movie?'

'Let's not worry too much about the movie, but dinner and some drinks ... and then maybe some dessert'. She added the kiss emoji.

'Fuck yes. I'm sooooooooo in. Is Marcus ok with this? Does he know?'

'Of course he knows, and of course he is!'

'Yay! OK where do you want to meet'

'Meet me in town near on the city hall steps at 6 and we'll take it from there.'

'Can't wait, Christy! See you then!'

*

Miss Christy squealed in excitement. "She said yes, boi!"

"What a surprise. You must've known she would, right?"

Miss Christy giggled. "Hehe yeah, of course I did. I know she wants me. The thing she might not know is I want her too. But she will. Soon."

Marcus was glad to see Miss Christy's spirits lifted, and that she was able to separate tomorrow afternoon from tonight. He also realised he'd have the house to himself tonight. He texted Milo.

*

'Hey milesy you doing anything tonight? Christy's going out, wanna go for a skate or something'

'Yeah sounds good, it's been a while, meet you at the park around 4?'

'done'

*

70

Christy sat in the backyard aimlessly flipping through a magazine. "Hey Miss Christy," hollered Marcus from the back window, "I'm going out for a while."

"OK, boi. What are you doing?" asked Miss Christy.

He walked down the back steps into the yard. "Just going for a skate with Milo. Meeting him at the park."

"Cool, dude. Have a good time. And don't end up in fucking hospital. I've got a hot date tonight, you know!"

"See ya, Miss Christy. Have an awesome date. Love you!" They hugged.

"Love you too, boi."

He went back into the house, and she heard the front door close behind him as he left. Christy went inside and ran herself a deep, warm bath. The anticipation of a warm bath as the tub slowly fills with water, as steam appears and as the temperature of the room rises is equal to the joy of finally sinking into it. Christy undressed and prepared to bathe, but she'd made the water a little too hot, and her feet and ankles reddened as she stepped in. As she gingerly tried to submerge her ass, she realised the water was *way* too hot. She stood, turned around and ran the cold tap for a few seconds, swishing the cold water in with the warm to lower the overall temperature, concentrating specifically on the area near her ankles and feet. When the water temperature was just right, she sank her pelvis into the liquid and sighed. That felt good. The rest of her torso and legs soon followed until only her face and hair remained dry. Her long hair cascaded down the back of the tub.

She lay there for a while, soaking in the liquid warmth. She thought about her life, and she wondered whether recent events had changed what she wanted from it. She thought about the two people who, most of all, symbolised the unexpected change in the path of her life. She thought about the time she'd spent with Alex and the vows they'd exchanged. She thought of her carefree boi skating around the bowl. Alex was always deadly serious about his rugby. He was determined to succeed and would do whatever it took. He hoped one day to represent his nation on the world stage. Marcus saw his job as exactly what it was -- just a job and nothing more; a way to earn money so he could have a roof over his head, food on the table, and a board under his feet. Alex was materialistic. He wanted the big house, the upstanding reputation, the hefty bank balance, and of course, the trophy wife. Marcus was happy with what he had and was grateful for it.

She thought about the good times she'd had lately with her boi and his friends. Sure, she was happy with Alex, but lately, she'd felt joyous.

Breaking up a marriage is hard work that takes a severe emotional toll, but as she thought of her boi, she knew her chosen path.

She slowly washed herself, she wanted to be squeaky clean for her date with April. She made sure to wash her pussy and asshole, just in case. Emerging from the bath, she dried her wet skin and made her way to the bedroom to get dressed. Looking through her wardrobe, she couldn't see anything sexy that April hadn't already seen. She'd seen the short tartan skirts, the leather skirts, the tight as fuck t-shirts that highlighted her amazing breasts, the tall boots, and of course, the rubber dress. She decided to go for something a little more understated this evening. She selected a leather jacket to go over the top of a loose-fitting t-shirt, and a pair of well-worn and tight-fitting blue jeans. She brushed her teeth and did her makeup, making sure to wear a thick mascara and bright red lipstick. She pulled on a pair of Doc boots and was out the door.

She met April at the city hall steps. They greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Hey, babe," said Christy. "You look amazing. I'm getting totally addicted to your green hair. It's so perfectly you."

Apes blushed. "Thanks, Christy. Coming from you, that's a massive compliment. And you don't scrub up too bad either, I must say."

"Thanks, babe," said Christy. "Hey, I'm curious, what colour is your hair naturally?"

"A girl's gotta keep some secrets to herself," replied April, "though you already know I'm not a natural redhead."

Christy smirked. Feisty response. "I might have to double-check later tonight."

"Fuck yeah," whispered April. There was an awkward pause before April continued. "I've never been on a 'date' with a chick before, Christy. Actually, I haven't been on many 'dates' at all. I'm not sure what we're doing tonight or how I'm expected to behave."

"OK, then it's not a date then." Christy was only intending to take the pressure off, so that this could just be a regular night out. April immediately looked crestfallen; she was hooked on the romance of tonight being officially designated a 'date'. Christy noticed April's expression and hurriedly continued. "OK, so it's still a date. Let's make it a date, but also not-a-date. I think that covers all bases, wouldn't you say?"

April smiled. "I think it might be time for a drink."

"Agreed," said Christy. She took April's hand and led her to a nearby bar where she'd reserved a corner table. Once they were seated and comfortable, Christy ordered a vodka martini. April wasn't sure what to order, so she ordered the same. Christy also ordered a small bowl of mixed nuts for them to absentmindedly nibble on as they talked.

Their drinks arrived quickly. Wafer-thin floes of ice floated across the top of their chilled glasses, and an olive sat at the bottom of each, on the ends of toothpicks. "Cheers", said Christy, raising her glass. They clinked.

"This was such a good idea, Christy. Thank you so much for asking me out."

"No problem, babe. I always love hanging out with you."

April smiled. This was gonna be a good night.

They chatted for a while, and soon enough, Christy mentioned that she had something on her mind. "So do you remember this morning, while we were eating breakfast, I got a message on my phone?"

Apes frowned in thought. "No, I must've missed that."

"I'm not surprised. You had a mouthful of omelette and toast when my phone pinged, and I ignored the message until after we were finished eating. The message was from Alex."

"Alex, your husband?" asked April.

"Yeah. He's kind of got the week off work, and he wants to meet me tomorrow afternoon. I haven't seen him in months, other than on TV."

"On TV? Is he an actor or something?"

Christy laughed. "No, he's an athlete. He plays a sport called rugby, and they show it on television."

April understood now. "So what do you think he wants to talk about?"

"I'm not really sure," said Christy, "but I guess it's the house. We're still paying the mortgage together, but obviously it's a waste of money for him because he doesn't live in the house anymore. He's probably paying rent for an apartment somewhere. I've got a feeling he's going to say that if we're not together anymore, then we should sell it and split the proceeds, and if he does, I don't think I can argue against it. I mean, I've had a pretty sweet ride these past few months. I've been living in a giant house with my boi and having friends like you and Milesy coming over. I think the sweet ride is coming to an end, and I guess that's fair enough."

"Do you think you want to go back with Alex?" asked April.

"I was thinking about this in the bath this afternoon," said Christy. April thought about Christy lying in a warm bath, her smooth, dainty feet soaking under the surface, her massive titties poking out of the water ... islands in the stream ... warm water lapping at her pussy ...

April looked distracted.

"You OK Apes?" inquired Christy.

"I'm fine. I was just ... thinking about you in the bath."

"Sexy bitch," smirked Christy, as her legs reached out under the table to touch April's feet with her own. "But yeah, so the answer to your question is no, I don't think I want to be with Alex anymore. I've lost a few things from my life, including him, but I've gained so much more. Including you."

They drained their martini glasses. "Another?" suggested Christy.

April nodded. "Yes, please." Christy waved towards the wait staff and ordered two more. The drinks arrived promptly, and they clinked glasses.

"Hey. Wait," said Christy. "Don't drink yet. Should we be toasting something?"

"Hmm. I don't know," shrugged April. She thought. "Oh, wait. I thought of something. Let's drink to choices."

"Yeah. That's good. To choices," responded Christy, raising her glass.

After their second martini each, Christy paid and escorted April to the nearby Thai restaurant where she'd also booked a corner table -- this time, a booth. They were seated. "You hungry, Apes?" she asked.

"Absolutely. Starving."

Menus arrived, and they ordered some spring rolls and fish cakes with plum sauce to start. Then, Christy asked for the chicken red curry with rice, and April ordered the spicy Thai fish salad. Christy ordered a bottle of chilled white wine. Their meals were out of this world.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in town, Marcus and Milesy were hanging out at the skatepark, talking shit and drinking beers. "Hey," said Marcus, "the house is empty tonight. Christy's out. Come back to the house for some weed?"

"Fuck yeah," agreed Milo.

"I got some awesome porn we can watch in the living room," said Marcus.

"Yeah. Come on, let's go." They waved goodbye to their skatepark comrades and made their way to Christy's place. Marcus turned the key in the front door, and as expected, there was nobody home.

"Beers are in the fridge, dude," offered Marcus. "Grab yourself one. Get one for me too. Meet you in the backyard in a second, just taking a quick piss."

"On it," replied Milo.

Marcus headed towards the backyard to hang with his buddy but stopped along the way to collect his weed stash. Slamming the back door behind him, he dribbled some water into the bottom of his bong from the garden hose. He fished his metal cone out of his pocket and packed it with weed. He handed the bong to Milo who fired it up, coughing a little as he tried to hold the smoke in his lungs for as long as he could. Marcus repeated the motions, and they felt the weed taking hold.

"Hey, dude," said Milo.

"Hey," replied Marcus.

"Nice night."

"Uhh, yeah."

They drank from their bottles of beer.

"So ... is it weird to have this huge house to yourself for the night?" inquired Milo.

"Uhh ... what do you mean?"

"Well ... uhh ... ummmm ... I'm not sure either ... but ..." His thought trailed away. "Hey, hey, it's Saturday, maybe we should invite Apes around? I'll text her," said Milesy.

"Nah, don't do that. She's busy."

"Huh? What? How do you know she's busy?"

"Because I just know, bruh," said Marcus.

"What's she doing tonight that's so important?" asked Milo.

"She's on a date with someone."

"Woah, that's cool! Who's the lucky dude?"

"It's not a dude."

Milo's jaw dropped. "Wait, what? Apes is on a date ... with a girl?"

Marcus nodded. "Yeah. That's right."

Milo's brain was slow tonight. "So ... do you know who her date is?"

"Yeah ... it's Christy."

Milo's jaw dropped. "Christy asked April out? On a date? Fuuuuuuck!"

Marcus nodded.

"You OK with this, bro?" asked Milo.

"Fuck, man, of course I am. She's my girlfriend, but she can go out with whoever she wants, and she can fuck whoever she wants. She's not my property."

Milo walked back his comment. "No, dude, wait, I didn't mean it like that, the words came out wrong ... I meant ... I think I meant ... actually, I don't think I know what I meant. I'm feeling a bit wasted. It's just the thought of Christy and Apes going out on a date is ... well, it's hard to describe how that makes me feel."

flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers