Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, dude," nodded Marcus. "I know. It's really fucking hot, isn't it?"

Milo's brain was slightly fried. Not just from the weed, but from the imaginary loop playing in his head of Christy and April kissing.

They inhaled another cone each, but Milo couldn't pull his mind away from the thought of Christy and April making out.

"Fuck, dude, we need some porn," whispered Milo.

"Yeah. Come inside."

They entered the living room and Marcus turned on the lights. Milo's pupils failed to respond quickly enough, and his retinas felt the shock. "Fuck, too bright!" he protested.

"Fuck, yeah I know it is, but wait a second," replied Marcus. "I need to find the drive and plug it in, and I need the light to see what I'm doing."

"The drive?"

"Yeah, man, the external hard drive where I store my porn."

Fuck, they were baked. Only two cones each, but that was some seriously strong shit. Milo's heart rate had noticeably lifted.

Marcus eventually found the drive and plugged it into the black box that connected it to the TV. Now for the next challenge. He found himself with two remote controls, one in each hand. The one in his left hand was for the TV, he knew that much. The other one was for the box he'd plugged his drive into. First things first -- the remote in his left hand. He knew that if he pushed the buttons furiously enough, a menu would appear on screen. He scrolled through, concentrating hard ... HDMI 1 ... HDMI 2 ... something else ...

A menu eventually appeared, and Marcus and Milo high-fived. Half the task was done, the menu was visible. The screen showed a scrollable list of files that were clearly porn. Marcus used the other remote to scroll down to find the file he wanted. He pressed play, and the show began.

"Turn the fucking lights off now, bruh!" demanded Milo.

Marcus unlocked this final achievement. The room was dark as he sat on the couch next to his buddy to watch porn.

In another part of town, Christy and April were polishing off the remainder of their spicy Thai meals and the bottle of wine that accompanied them.

"Hey, Christy, thanks again for inviting me out," said April. "I'm having such a nice time. There's something I want to ask, but I'm not sure if I should."

"Ask me anything, Apes," replied Christy.

April took a sip of wine. "So I guess I'm just curious about this Alex dude." April coughed. "Fuck, how insensitive. 'This Alex dude?' I'm so sorry, Christy. I'm gonna blame the wide. I mean, the wine." She mentally regrouped. "Wait, can I start that again? I'm curious about your husband. I mean, if it's not too rude to pry. How did you two get together?"

Even if Alex was about to become part of her past, Christy loved telling the story. "We met at an orgy."

April nodded. Christy was expecting more of a reaction. April waited patiently for Christy to continue.

"So I used to go to a lot of sex parties, and this is where the rubber dress came in useful," continued Christy. April nodded again.

This was not the response she got from Marcus when she disclosed the same set of facts to him. April just wasn't surprised in the slightest to hear that Christy's sex life was off the fucking chart. I mean, she knew that already.

"He had a muscular build and a really big dick," stated Christy. April stirred in her chair as she imagined her date lying on her back getting pounded missionary-style by a fat alpha cock. "We exchanged numbers, met for coffee, things slowly took their course, and we ended up getting hitched."

"What were you intending to do?" asked April.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean, in terms of life," explained April. Marriage as I understand it implies sexual devotion to the exclusion of others, and usually also implies a commitment to raise a family. But fuck, I honestly don't understand the mentality of marriage in the first place."

Christy was enjoying this conversation. "For most people, I suppose that's what marriage probably means. But we both agreed that we could fuck other people outside the relationship, and I don't remember us ever discussing starting a family. So ... maybe this was an unusual marriage."

"Do you think Alex saw it the same way?" probed April.

Christy sighed. "That's a very tough question to answer. I don't know. I mean, one person can never truly get inside another person's head, can they? We discussed everything to death before we tied the knot, so I'd like to think we were on the same page, but maybe we weren't. I mean, you can have all the conversations in the world with someone, but how does a person ever truly know what the other person takes away from them, and know that their thoughts and feelings align with your own? And the other thing is, relationships aren't set in stone at a moment in time. Relationships move forward through time, and they evolve and twist. They exist in a social environment, and they interact with everything that goes on around them. The roots of a relationship are meant to deepen over time, and that's what I'd hoped for, but there are always people and things that exist outside the relationship that exert influence on it. There were many of these external factors for both of us, like there are in any other relationship, but from my perspective, they were only ever physical and only ever fleeting. Until, that is, I met Marcus. Alex was completely fine with me having sex with Marcus, even though I'm sure he didn't quite understand what I saw in him physically. But when Marcus and I started to form a kind of emotional connection, that's when things started to change. And I think that's when Alex saw Marcus as a threat. Not physically, but perhaps in other ways, and perhaps that was what was so difficult for Alex, because he's always been such a fucking alpha. I'm sure he found it hard to process that his wife was slowly being taken away from him by someone physically weaker than himself. And that's something I've learned: Alex might be way stronger than Marcus in a physical sense, but mentally, I think it's the other way around. Marcus is my fucking rock right now, in a way Alex never was. But ... the bottom line is, I didn't ever want any of this to happen. I wanted them both in my life, but in different ways, but ..."

Christy stopped, lost in thought. This was too much. April wanted to reassure her date with a massive hug and wanted to tell her that everything would turn out OK, but she was on the other side of a restaurant table, and people would've noticed if she made a scene.

"I'm so sorry, Christy," said April. She reached out her hand, and Christy accepted it in gratitude.

"I know ... so am I. And I don't know what happens next."

Meanwhile, in Christy's house, Marcus and Milo sat on the couch in a dark living room, watching porn. Their pants were down and their dicks were out, but not yet fully erect. They watched the screen as a fit, busty woman who'd just finished a tennis match went to get a massage because she'd pulled a muscle on the court and was in pain. She was ushered through to a small room and was asked to disrobe. She lay on the massage table, face down and naked. A female masseur entered the room and prepared to massage her patient. They talked about the injury and the masseuse tried to identify which of her patient's muscles needed attention.

The patient indicated that her pain radiated from further down, towards her lower back. Oil was applied on her lower spine, and the patient sighed to indicate to the masseuse that she was getting closer to the epicentre. The patient suggested the pain was emanating from a region just a little lower. The masseuse looked quizzically at the patient, but the customer is always right. The masseuse drizzled oil on the patient's buttocks, and the patient sighed. "That's the spot," she said, as the masseuse kneaded the patient's thick buttocks for a few moments. "I've got an idea," said the masseuse. "I'll kiss it better for you." Milo and Marcus boned up as they watched the masseuse's tongue drive into the patient's anus.

"Is this the spot?" asked the masseuse. The patient could only moan in response.

"Fuck, Marcx, this is a good one," said Milo.

"Yeah, I know. Look at that beautiful asshole," said Marcus, "fuck, I'd love to eat that. That's a meal."

"Why the hell would you want to eat anyone else's ass when you've got Christy's? Man, I am so fucking jealous of you," said Milo.

"Yeah, I know you are," Marcus laughed, "but you don't need to be. Her libido is off the fucking chart. You ate her ass last night, but don't be surprised if she knocks on your door one day asking for your cock. It's gonna happen one day. I know it is. And it's all cool with me."

Milo hoped his buddy was right about that. "Always happy to serve a good cause. Put a good word in for me, Marcx?" he grinned.

Dinner was winding down across town, but the night wasn't over yet. Christy picked up the check and thanked the wait staff before she and April walked outside.

"Thanks for dinner, Christy," said April.

"No problem, babe."

"I really enjoyed our date."

"Me too."

"Everything's gonna be OK with Alex tomorrow," April reassured.

"Yeah, babe, I know ... it's just hard."

Silence, except for cars driving by. Brakelights and headlights, streaks of red and white light.

"Date's not over yet, by the way," said Christy. "Come home with me, April?"

"Yes." They kissed deeply.

Christy ordered an uber.

"Fuck, these bitches are so hot," gasped Milo as he watched the TV screen. The masseuse had subsequently discovered a problem in the patient's groin area which required some oral attention. She asked her patient to flip over onto her back. Milo's cock strained another half an inch as the masseuse's skilled tongue went to work on her patient's snatch.

Marcus looked across at his friend as he stroked his dick in the darkness. "Nice erection you got there, man."

Milo wasn't sure what to say, so he said nothing.

"I mean, I think you've got a nice dick, dude. That's all I'm saying," said Marcus.

Milo glanced sideways. "Shut the fuck up, bruh, I'm watching these chicks."

Wordlessly, Marcus tilted his body sideways and placed his face in Milo's crotch.

"The actual fuck, dude?" protested Milo.

"Ah, come on, Milesy, you gonna refuse a wet mouth around your shaft while you're watching a couple of chicks get it on? I know you want it."

"Fuck ... all right then ... suck it," Milo exhaled.

Marcus bobbed up and down on Milo's cock. Milo's eyes were fixated on the screen as the masseuse tirelessly worked on her patient's physical complaint that just happened to emanate from her cunt. Marcus's face was buried in his buddy's trimmed pubes.

A key turned in the lock of the front door. The door opened.

Christy had brought April home, and as their eyes adjusted to the darkness of the living room, they both saw Marcus's face bouncing up and down in Milo's groin.

Christy didn't bat an eyelid. "Hey, boi. Hey, Milo." She could tell they were watching porn together, the moans and sighs coming from the television couldn't have signalled anything else.

Milo waved stiffly; his cock was still buried in his dude's mouth. Marcus nonchalantly took Milo's penis out of his mouth to ask how their date was.

"Good, thanks Marcus," April responded. "Awesome meal, awesome drinks, awesome company. A girl couldn't have asked for more."

"Yeah, but you're gonna *get* some more, bitch. Get in my bedroom now," Christy directed. April obeyed. Christy glanced back at her boi. "We'll leave you to it for a while." She winked at him.

Marcus put his buddy's wet dick back into his mouth as Christy's bedroom door closed. The porn rolled on.

"They're gonna fuck in there, aren't they?" asked Milo through clenched teeth.

"Mmm-hmmm," affirmed Marcus. He took Milo's dick out of his mouth again to speak. "Yeah, they're gonna have sex in the bed that I sleep in." He sucked his buddy's cock back into his mouth and stroked it.

"No fucking way ... fuck, bruh, I'm gonna cum ... just thinking about them fucking ... wait ... dude, take it out ..."

Marcus had absolutely no intention of complying with this request.

Milo's balls twitched, and a thick, rich stream of sticky semen erupted onto Marcus's tongue. Marcus swallowed and continued sucking as Milo watched the massage scene on the TV screen and tried to imagine what was happening on the other side of Christy's bedroom door.

"Dude, stop," said Milo. Marcus let his friend's spent penis fall out of his mouth.

"Good scene, hey? I've shot a wad to this one a few times before, and I thought you might like it too."

Milo was speechless and breathless. Yeah, it was a great porn scene, but porn is always better when you're getting blown while you're watching it.

"Give me a second, dude," pleaded Milo as the clip ended.

Behind Christy's bedroom door, the temperature rose. She and April stood side by side, facing each other, next to the bed. "It's just you and me now, babe," whispered Christy.

"I want you so fucking bad," April swooned. "Ever since I first met you, there's been something about you ..."

Christy truncated April's sentence by jamming her tongue in her mouth. "Shut up, bitch."

They kissed deeply, their tongues dancing around inside each other's mouths. Christy felt April moaning at how good their kiss felt. "You've changed everything I've ever known and felt, Christy. Please show me. Show me what it's like. Show me how good you can make me feel." She was wet. She was ready.

"Take your shoes off, but nothing more," whispered Christy.

Christy embraced April and gently laid her down on the bed. They continued their embrace as they kissed a warm, slow, languid kiss. Christy's hand reached out to tenderly stroke April's face, and April sighed.

"It's a little warm in here, isn't it?" asked Christy. "Don't you think?"

April nodded, and seductively bit her lower lip. "Yeah, Christy. I'm a little warm too."

Wordlessly, Christy removed April's top. Her small breasts were exposed, her nipples were already erect. Christy kissed April's neck, sucking hard, probably leaving a mark. She moved down to April's breasts and began lapping at her nipples with her tongue. April's hands touched the back of Christy's head, pulling her inward towards her breasts. April had never felt anything like this before. This kind of tenderness. This kind of togetherness. This kind of connectedness. April felt like she was floating on a cloud, and it had only just begun.

Christy drove her hand inside April's tights as if it was a hot knife cutting through butter. She felt the heat and moisture emanating from April's pussy. She was more than ready.

"Lift your hips up, babe, so I can take your pants off. We've done this once before, remember?"

April smiled. "I remember that. I'll probably never forget it."

Christy dealt with the details and got back to work. April's naked pussy was right there, right in front of her face. She reached out to touch April's lips with her fingertips, and April shuddered in response. She was so sensitive right now. Their eyes locked, Christy's tongue sank deep into April's cunt, and she came almost immediately, moaning and writhing in sheer sexual ecstasy.

"Fuck, Christy, you're amazing."

"You're pretty amazing yourself, babe. Lie back and enjoy the ride."

In the living room, Marcus picked up the remote for his porn drive and found another scene he wanted to watch. Milo's dick rested limply against one of his thighs as he processed the fact that his skater buddy had just sucked him off again. He wasn't sure what any of this meant, and he worried that he was thinking about it too much. 'Hey, it's just a blowjob,' he told himself. 'Don't read too much into it.'

Marcus pressed play on the remote and the screen sprang to life again. Milo saw two men facing each other, kneeling on the mattress of a hotel room bed. One man was a tattooed hunk. His shirt was off, muscles everywhere. Huge tattoo sleeve down his left arm, and more tattoos across his built chest. The other guy was a twink wearing skater clothes and shoes. The two men on the screen were kissing deeply. The twink moved down to suck on the hunk's nipples. Eventually the twink on the screen made his way down to the hunk's groin and sucked his thick cock into his mouth.

Marcus had masturbated to this clip while lying in bed next to his Miss Christy once before, and now he wanted to share it with Milo.

"Dude, why are you showing me this? Why are we watching this? This is gay!" exclaimed Milo.

"Fuck, man, no, this clip is so hot," said Marcus. Look at this hot dude and his muscles, I think he's really sexy ... I wonder what his hot muscled chest would taste like while I tugged on his big dick. I'd love to suck a dick like his. And I love how they kiss. And the skater dude is so cute."

Other than the noises of sex coming out of the TV speakers, there was silence. Milo couldn't hear anything except ringing in his ears. He was still wondering what was happening in Christy's bedroom, but there were no sounds.

"Dude, I ..." began Milo. "Fuck ... I'm a little confused."

"In what way?" The porn clip rolled on. The twink was choking on the tattooed alpha's fat dick and was clearly loving every second of it.

"This is all so new to me. I mean, I'm totally cool that you're bi, but we know each other reasonably well, and if I'm being totally honest with you, I had no idea you were bi until you told me. Like, it's none of my business, but by the same token, there were no signs. I can't remember any time where I picked up any kind of signal that you were anything less than 100% straight."

"So?" challenged Marcus.

"So nothing, I guess."

"Then why mention it?"

"I don't know. Like I said, I'm confused, bro."

Marcus felt a need to explain as the clip rolled on. "So this is all a journey for me. I'm still on the journey, and I don't know where the finish line is, or even if there's a finish line at all. If I'm honest with myself, I've probably been bi for as long as I can remember being sexually awake, but I denied it to everyone and even to myself, because it was easier to pretend to everyone that I was straight. I used to lust after the guys on the football team when I was at school, but I never said anything at the time because I didn't want to open that door, but also because I was worried about social repercussions like being ostracised, being misunderstood, being beaten up or whatever. But when my ex left me, I was in pieces, and I didn't have the energy to deny it to myself anymore. And because I had to rebuild myself after being totally destroyed, it was probably easier to come to terms with it and to be proud of it."

"And like I said, Marcx, that's awesome for you. I'm proud of you that you got to where you are, I think you're a much stronger person than you were before your ex left you, and maybe this self-discovery is part of it. And as I've said a million times, I'm insanely jealous that you get to share your bed with Christy." For a second or two, Milo again wondered what was happening in Christy's bedroom right now. His ears pricked up. Still no sound.

Marcus noticed. He thought for a minute or two. "OK, dude, I have to ask. Why are you into two girls fucking, but not two guys?"

Milo knew this question was coming. He'd thought about it before, numerous times. He didn't have an answer. "I don't know."

"Come out back. Let's smoke another cone," suggested Marcus.

Milo followed. The porn clip continued playing to an audience of nobody.

In the bedroom, Christy's mouth, tongue and fingers lifted April to the heights of ecstasy and beyond. Even the sensation of Christy's breath on April's clit was enough make her shudder. Christy was prepared to eat April's cunt for hours, but...

"Stop, Christy," said April. "Please stop."