Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, babe? Too sensitive?"

"No, I'm fucking loving it ... like, this is the most awesome experience I think I've ever had, but ..."

"But *what*, babe?" asked Christy.

"I want to return the favour," said April. "I want to know what it's like."

"What it's like to do what, babe?" asked Christy.

"What it's like to eat pussy. I've never done it before. So is it my turn now?"

Christy shifted up the mattress so she was face to face with April. They kissed, and April tasted the sticky-sweet taste of her own pussy on Christy's tongue. "It's definitely your turn now, Apes," declared Christy as she spread her legs for her.

In the backyard, Marcus retrieved his bong from under the back steps and primed it with some more of his potent stash. Guests first, as always. He offered the bong to Milo and watched as his bud sucked the thick smoke deep into his lungs and exhaled it toward the night sky. Marcus repacked the hot metal cone and did the same.

They sat in their deckchairs underneath the milky way. Moments passed gently and slowly.

"Hey, so it was awesome going for a skate today," gestured Marcus.

Milo was lost in thought. "Uhhh ... yeah ... it was."

"It's been a while for me."

"Yeah, bro."

Milo's responses were disengaged, and Marcus sensed something wasn't quite right. "You OK?"

"Yeah ... I mean, no ... I mean ... I'm not sure," stuttered Milo. The fact his skater dude had shown him a clip of gay porn had landed heavily.

Marcus sensed that Milo hadn't completed his response, and he waited patiently.

Milo took some deep breaths. "I just don't understand myself right now, man."

"What do you mean?" asked Marcus.

"So, your girlfriend is in your bedroom right now, banging the shit out of one of our friends, and I would do almost anything to be a fly on the wall so I could watch them fuck. But you just showed me a clip of two dudes getting it on, and I reacted like I was homophobic. Why am I into two chicks fucking, but not two guys?"

"Well, that's an interesting question. Do you think you're homophobic?" asked Marcus.

"Others can be the judge of that, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. I mean, when you told me you were bi, I felt like I loved you even more than I already did."

Marcus raised his eyebrows quizzically and Milo quickly continued. "That was probably the wrong word ... I meant I felt like I admired you even more. Or respected you even more."

Marcus noticed Milo's long blonde hair as it cascaded down his back. He also noticed Milo's plump, juicy lips. "That's so sweet to hear." A moment passed. "Can I kiss you, Milo?"

The response was brusque. "Dude, fuck off."

"Come on, man, I've sucked your cock, you've fucked my ass, and you're gonna rebel against the idea of a kiss?"

"Yeah, but ... nah ... but ..." Milo was hyperaware that fucking a guy's asshole or mouth could be deflected as 'it's just a hole', but kissing is next level. "You wanna kiss me? But isn't that weird? We've known each other for so long."

The backyard was silent as Marcus quietly moved his deckchair closer to Milo's.

In the bedroom, April was experiencing her very first taste of pussy. She'd made her way down to Christy's groin, but she took the time to soak in the view before proceeding. She saw Christy's fat lips, glistening with moisture. She saw how closely she'd shaved, and as she looked up at Christy, she saw the desire in her eyes. "Eat me good, babe," Christy whispered.

April placed her tongue at the bottom end of Christy's pussy and slowly, delicately, licked upwards. Christy sighed. April licked up and down, occasionally poking her tongue into Christy's snatch. While Christy was getting off on knowing this was April's first experience eating cunt, maybe she needed a little direction and guidance.

"Hey Apes?"

"Yeah, Christy? Am I doing OK?"

"You're doing perfect, babe. But can I give you a little advice?"

"Sure you can."

Christy found the right words. "Do what you'd want done to you." This was a polite way of saying 'don't forget the clitoris!' and the message got through.

April's mouth and tongue zeroed in towards the top of Christy's pussy. She found Christy's clit and began licking it and sucking it. Christy's head thrashed from side to side as her orgasm built and cascaded. "Ooh, fuck, that's so fucking good, bitch. Keep doing that." April continued massaging Christy's bean with her tongue, flicking it from side to side, and Christy came again, moaning loudly. April wasn't done, and minutes later, Christy squirted in her mouth as her clit showed no signs of hypersensitivity. "Keep going, bitch. Gonna fucking drown you." April powered on, and as she ran her fingers up and down Christy's cuntlips as she continued sucking on her clit, she was rewarded with another orgasm as Christy's hips thrust up into her face. Christy's hands landed on the back of April's head as she ground April's face firmly into her cunt. April was loving this. She placed her other hand inside Christy's pussy to lubricate it, and then teased Christy's asshole with her own wetness. "Put it in, Apes," begged Christy. "Fuck my ass with your fingers." April penetrated Christy's sphincter with two fingers and Christy exploded again. "Fuck my ass harder, bitch. Ram your fingers in and out," demanded Christy. April's tongue was all over Christy's clit, she had one hand teasing her pussy and another ramming her asshole. Christy wailed as she went off like a nuclear bomb, squirting all over April's face, into her mouth, and all over the bed.

"Fuck, bitch, get up here and kiss me," pleaded Christy. "That was amazing."

April's face was soaked, her lips were puffy and her tongue had been worn flat. "You sure?" she asked. "I'm a bit of a mess. But was it OK?"

Christy literally dragged April away from her crotch and into her face. "Fuck, bitch, I loved it." They locked eyes. "Kiss me again."

April closed her eyes in bliss as her tongue entered Christy's mouth and entwined with hers. This was a sexual joy she'd never expected to experience.

In the backyard, Marcus edged his chair ever closer to Milo's. There was fear on Milo's face, but also a kind of excitement.

"Man, it's all cool," said Marcus. "You know I'm with Christy. You know I'm not gay, and if we kiss, it doesn't make us gay."

Milo wasn't sure. "But I'm ... I'm not gay, man. I can't."

Marcus fleetingly touched Milo's arm. "Like I just said, man, I'm not gay either. It's all OK. It doesn't mean anything."

"Then why do you want to kiss me if it doesn't mean anything?" challenged Milesy.

"Because it feels good. Duh."

Marcus ran his fingertips up and down Milesy's forearm. The hairs on Milo's arm stood at attention.

Marcus reached out and touched Milo's jawline to turn his head to face him. They looked into each other's eyes as Marcus advanced. His lips gently brushed across Milo's lips without engaging. Marcus noticed that his buddy's eyes were closed. He smelled Milo's sweet breath.

"Milo?" asked Marcus.

"Yes?" replied Milo.

Marcus's lips approached Milo's for a second time, this time more forcefully and with greater pressure and desire. Milo's mouth eventually opened to accept Marcus's tongue, and they kissed deeply.

"Fuck, this is hot," moaned Milo as Marcus's tongue toured his mouth.

"Mmm," agreed Marcus.

They parted lips momentarily, and Marcus couldn't help noticing how heavy Milo's eyelids were. They weren't heavy with exhaustion or tiredness, they were heavy with desire. "Keep kissing me, dude," said Milo, as Marcus moved forward, open mouthed, to jam his tongue into his friend's mouth again.

They kissed and kissed and kissed, for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a few sweet minutes.

"Another cone, dude?" asked Marcus.

"Fuck yes," responded Milo.

They fired up, sat back, and gazed upward at the universe.

"That was awesome, dude," Milo said.

"Yeah, I know," responded Milo. He shook his head. "Wait, which part? The weed or the kiss?"

Milo looked at his buddy, his long blonde hair waving softly in the late evening breeze.

"Both."

Christy and April lay next to each other in bed. They kissed and caressed each other's bodies for a few more minutes until Christy mentioned she needed to pee. While Christy was in the bathroom, April tidied up, got dressed and left the bedroom, wondering where the boys were. They were in the living room when they first arrived home, but even though the television was still on, displaying a menu of files, they weren't there anymore. She heard the toilet flush and the sink running, and she knew Christy was finishing up in the bathroom.

The bathroom door opened. "Hey, babe."

"Hey, Christy." They hugged again. "Do you know where Marcus and Milo are?"

"It's a safe bet they're out in the backyard getting wasted," said Christy. "Let me quickly put some clothes on, and we'll go outside." Christy and April pulled up some chairs next to Marcus and Milo, and the four of them sat together in the backyard.

"So," began Marcus, "how was it, April?"

Apes glanced at Christy. "Oh my fucking god, Marcus," she gushed. "I can't even begin to describe how insane that was."

"Come on, Apes! Describe!" pressed Milo.

"I don't know the words," said April, "but let's just say Christy is amazing in bed."

Marcus already knew that.

"So what did you two get up to while we were in the bedroom?" asked Christy.

"We watched some porn in the living room," said Milo. "I hope that was OK."

"Of course it's OK, Milo!" Christy affirmed. "I saw my boi sucking your cock when we walked in the door, so I didn't think you were watching the weather channel."

April wanted to know. "Was the porn good?"

"Yeah, it was," said Marcus. "Hey, it was good enough to get Milesy off. But I think it was mostly him wondering what you two were up to in the bedroom that made him cum. Plus, my mouth, I guess."

"And then what happened after that, Marcx?" Milo wanted Marcus to tell the story. April and Christy waited eagerly.

"We kissed," declared Marcus.

April's jaw dropped. "Wait. You and Milo? Kissed?"

"Yeah," said Marcus.

"But it's probably truer to say 'he kissed me'. He's a pretty good kisser, April," said Milo. "I was surprised. I'd never kissed a guy before."

"But ... wait ... I never thought you were into guys," quizzed April.

"So? I never thought you were into girls either," challenged Milo. "And who says I'm into guys anyway? Like Marcx said to me earlier, kissing a guy doesn't mean anything in terms of anything, it's just that kissing feels good. It's too early for me to make any sense of it, and I'd always thought it'd feel completely alien to kiss a dude, but when Marcx kissed me, it felt ... just ... like ... completely natural."

They talked a little more, and a few minutes later, Christy yawned loudly. "Sounds like everyone had an awesome night! I'd love to kick on, but I'm so fucking tired, and I've got a huge day tomorrow, so I think I'm gonna get ready for bed."

"Cool," said Milo. "What's on tomorrow for you?"

Marcus nudged him. "I'll tell you later," he whispered.

"Hey boi," she continued, "I kind of hate to ask this, but would it be OK if you slept in the spare room tonight? I'd really like to sleep next to April tonight, if you're cool with it."

April gasped.

"Yeah, no problem at all, I've slept in the spare room many nights before. It'll remind me of the time I spent wearing that fucking moonboot," laughed Marcus.

"April," asked Christy, "will you sleep with me tonight?"

"Fuck yes."

The four of them quickly packed up the chairs in the backyard, came inside, and got ready for sleep. In the darkness, Christy and April were wrapped in each other's arms. Both were too tired for more sex, but they shared some tender kisses, and April sucked on Christy's massive rack for a few long moments.

They heard a creaking.

"You hear that, Apes?" asked Christy.

"Yeah, I do. Sounds like it's coming from the spare room."

"What do you think it is?"

"I don't know. Sounds a little like sex," stated April.

"But it's just Marcus in there, isn't it? Isn't Milo sleeping on the couch?"

"Yeah, that's what I'd assumed too."

They heard a moan.

"Yeah, no way. That's not just Marcus. Milo's in there too. They're fucking, aren't they?" asked April.

"Think so, babe," agreed Christy.

More creaking, more moaning.

"Love you, babe."

"Love you too, Christy."

April rolled over onto her side, and as Christy spooned her from behind, she fell into a deep, satisfied slumber.