Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 22

Story Info
The orgy before the epilogue.
7.9k words
4.8
3.9k
5

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers

95

Alex ran back out of the showers back to where Christy was waiting. "Oh my fucking god, Christy, it's enormous! I wanna play with it soooooo baaaaaaaaad!"

"I know, babe, I know," cooed Christy. "He's coming over tonight and we're gonna have some fun. It's all settled. We've already talked about it."

"I can't wait!"

They exited the locker rooms and left the ground. Milo felt anxious, and April sensed it. She held his hand in an attempt to reassure him.

They all made their way back to Christy's place, and April took Milo aside for a moment.

"Hey, Milesy, I need to talk to you about something. You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, Apes, of course. And I love you too."

April smiled. "OK. So whatever happens tonight doesn't change anything. It's just sex."

Milo didn't feel like he was on strong emotional ground right now, but he trusted her. "Yeah. Doesn't change anything."

"I'll probably never see this guy again," she said.

"I know," replied Milo, but he felt unsure about that. He and Apes were close friends with Christy now, and even though Christy and Alex had separated, he knew they were both still on good terms. Tonight might not be a one-off.

*

96

The doorbell rang as the sun set. Christy answered the door and greeted her soon-to-be ex-husband. She hugged him and invited him in. "Come in, Alex!"

Alex strode into the middle of the room and looked around at what used to be his domain. 'When we get divorced, we'll need to sell this place,' he thought to himself, 'but I don't want to think about it tonight.'

Marcus strode forward and shook Alex's hand. In Marcus's mind, he and Alex were equals, but in Alex's mind, they weren't, and they probably never would be either. A distant part of Alex still burned with anger about what had happened, and maybe it always would, though he was more than capable of putting his emotions aside for Christy's sake. Milo followed, walking across the room to greet Alex. They shook. The three men stood in the middle of the room, but conversation felt awkward and stilted. Milo talked about rugby, enthusing about how much he enjoyed the game this afternoon. Alex presumed Milo would never watch another rugby match in his life, and that he was just trying to be friendly in the current moment.

April walked out from the kitchen where she'd been quietly reading, trying to distract herself from tonight's possibilities. She felt excited, but also nervous at the prospect of trying to take Alex's enormous dick. She moved into the living room and Alex sensed her nervousness as she approached him.

"Umm ... hi again, Alex," she murmured. "Nice to meet you ... again."

Alex extended his hand. "Hello, April." He'd remembered her name. She shook his hand, anxiously biting her pierced lip before glancing down towards Alex's crotch. She knew what was hidden in his pants, she'd already laid eyes on his missile from a safe distance. She desperately wanted to feel it in her mouth. She wanted to take it in her pussy. And she took a deep breath as she wondered how much of it she could take in her ass.

But not yet. None of this yet.

First, the anticipation.

Christy had arranged for an array of Turkish pide, bread and dips to be delivered for dinner, and the refrigerator was well-stocked with beverages of all kinds. She entered the room and hugged Alex. The five of them sat in the living room, munching on a platter of nuts and cheeses that April had prepared for them to nibble on before dinner arrived. Christy did her best to keep the conversation flowing.

The doorbell rang. "That'll be dinner," said Christy as she moved across to answer the door. She opened it and she nearly fell over when she saw who was waiting with her delivery. It was Noah.

Christy stepped onto her doorstep to address him, closing the front door behind her. "Jesus titty-fucking Christ, dude, are you fucking stalking me?"

'Please don't blaspheme,' thought Noah. 'You'll go to hell.'

"Every time I answer the fucking door these days to accept a delivery, it's you. What fucking gives, man?"

'I wanna fuck you so bad,' thought Noah. 'I don't care if I go to hell right now, I just need to sink my cock into you.' He still hadn't said a word to her.

"Do you work for every fucking delivery firm in the city or something? I mean, dude, this is getting ridiculous."

Noah finally spoke. "No ... umm ... no, Christy, it's just a coincidence. I think I mentioned once before I work very hard because I have many mouths to feed at home. And speaking of food, I have your food here for you."

Christy accepted the delivery from him. Just as she was about to close the front door, she had a nasty idea. She leaned in towards him, whispering seductively. "Come back when your shift is done, Noah. Let's have some fun tonight." She kissed him on the cheek, leaving a thick, ruby-red smack of lipstick on his face. He felt her warm breath.

Noah looked like a helpless, stunned, motionless rabbit caught in headlights. Before closing the door, she underlined her invitation. "You didn't imagine what I just said, Noah. I'm expecting to see you here later tonight." She blew him an air-kiss before closing the door behind her with a bump of her juicy ass. Noah stood on the doorstep, slack-jawed. His dick was fit to burst.

Noah's mind was spinning. He knew he wouldn't be able to concentrate on work tonight. It'd be a minor miracle if he managed to keep his car on the road. There was absolutely no way he was going to be able to make it to the end of his shift without masturbating at least once. He couldn't wait until he'd made his last delivery of the night, but he desperately hoped he could make his own personal delivery deep inside Christy's pussy after his shift ended. He slowly walked back towards his car and prepared to drive away for his next task. Opening the car door, he adjusted his pants before taking his seat behind the wheel.

Christy brought the food back to the living room. She moved April's platter of nuts and cheese back to the kitchen to make room for dinner. She spread the food onto the coffee table in the middle of the room, and everyone began to eat.

There was plenty of small talk as they ate. They discussed the rugby match from earlier in the day, but they also talked about other sports, music, and the news. The food was very filling, but everyone knew not to eat too much, and there were lots of leftovers for tomorrow. But eventually the small talk began to feel a little too small, especially for April. She wanted to experience something bigger than small talk, and her patience had expired. "Hey, Alex," she said. "Can I see it?" She momentarily locked eyes with her boyfriend before looking back at Alex.

Alex played ignorant. "See *what*?"

"Can I see your dick? Please?"

"Sure you can," shrugged Alex. "I mean, you've already seen it once today ... I saw you watching me when I was in the shower ... so why not twice?" He stood up and pulled the waistband of his pants down, and his massive flaccid penis flopped out.

April swooned. She glanced at Christy. "Oh my fucking god. That's enormous. Can I smell it?"

"Sure you can," said Alex. "I know it's big, but even so, you'll need to get a little closer."

April got down on her hands and knees. She crawled towards Alex's alpha crotch, her mouth already salivating. She arrived, placing her hands on Alex's kneecaps. She inhaled the sweet smell of locker room soap. Her mouth opened. "Can I taste it?" She didn't wait for an answer. After briefly licking the tip, her jaw opened wider than it had ever needed to open before. She sucked about half of Alex's girthy shaft into her mouth and throat. She choked a little, and her eyes watered as she felt it growing. "Fuck," she whispered, taking it out of her mouth, "it's so big."

"I know," said Alex. He gently rested his hands on the back of April's head. "Suck it," he whispered. Christy knelt on the floor next to Apes. She watched as April's tongue wrapped itself around the head of Alex's cock and her hand slowly massaged the shaft. April looked across at Christy. "I can feel it growing in my mouth. It's so big and hard already, but it's getting bigger."

"You're doing such a good job, Apes," cooed Christy. "I don't think Alex's dick is quite at full mast yet, but it's almost there."

April moaned and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her pussy was absolutely dripping. Christy put her hand down the front of April's tights. She lightly tickled April's cunt, feeling her warmth and wetness. She traced a fingernail across the top of April's opening and found her clit. April shuddered immediately, squirting all over Christy's fingers.

"Hey bitch," said Christy, "didn't your momma teach you to share?"

April took Alex's dick out of her mouth and offered it to Christy. "Mmm, sharing is caring. There's more than enough cock here for one mouth. Want some?"

Christy sucked Alex into her expert mouth while April continued jerking his shaft. Alex looked down at his soon-to-be-ex-wife's juicy mouth wrapped around his dick and he was so happy he was still friends with her. Her mouth was just too good. He watched Christy and April slobbering all over the head of his fat cock while they kissed each other, and the sight of their tongues intertwining as they traced across the sensitive head of his cock made balls begin to boil.

"You're both gonna make me cum," said Alex.

"Take it," offered Christy. She watched as April sucked Alex's huge cock into her mouth. As April eagerly stroked his shaft in anticipation of what was to come, Alex threw his head back and unloaded with a roar.

As the first shot of Alex's cum fired onto April's tongue, she touched her clit and she came again. There was so much cum in her mouth that she couldn't swallow fast enough. Some of Alex's load escaped April's lips, pooling on her cheeks, chin and neck. "Let me help you with that," giggled Christy, as she licked the stray cream from April's face. "Mmm, he's delicious, isn't he?"

April nodded in bliss. "Yeah, he is. Kiss me again, Christy?"

They locked lips and their tongues intertwined, swapping Alex's sweet load between them. They looked up at Alex. "Thank you," whispered April, as she touched the tip of Alex's cock with her outstretched tongue. She wanted every single drop.

Marcus sat on the couch next to his buddy Milo, watching. They were both still fully clothed, but stiff as boards. "Fuck, that was so hot," Milo whispered. Marcus nodded in agreement. They felt like they were watching real-life porn where a big-dicked alpha stud was being pleasured by each of their girlfriends.

April took some heavy breaths in an attempt to recover. Her face was a bit of a mess. Meanwhile, Christy glanced across towards the couch. "You boys enjoying the show? You gonna just sit there, or are you gonna get your dicks out?"

Marcus unzipped immediately and fished his penis out. "Mmm, you're looking good there, boi," Christy whispered. She shuffled across on her knees and swallowed him whole. As he felt Christy's tongue massaging his head and shaft, Marcus's head fell back in absolute sexual bliss. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have access to a mouth as amazing as hers. He felt her tongue drawing circles around his tip as she stroked his sloppy wet shaft. Her bright red lips looked amazing as they wrapped tight around his cock.

Christy looked across at Milo. "Come on, dude, you want some of this too?" She licked her lips, and Milo couldn't pull his cock out fast enough. Christy moved across to Milo's crotch. "Lift your ass up for a second," she commanded. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them all the way down to his ankles. She stroked Milesy's inner thighs and delicately massaged his balls, and she watched as a pearl of precum appeared on the tip of his cock and began to dribble down one side. She scooped it up with a fingernail and let it drip onto her tongue. "Mmm," she said. She opened her mouth, swooped down onto Milo's cock and buried her face in his pubes. Milo saw stars.

April saw. "Out of the way, bitch," she demanded, and Christy moved away. April mounted the couch before mounting her boyfriend. She squatted down and Milo's dick entered her. She did all the work. April leaned down to kiss her man, and Milo tasted the remains of Alex's load in her mouth. "How does it taste?" she whispered. He didn't answer with words, but with his dick. He twitched and fired thick volleys of semen into her pussy, his tongue dancing as far inside April's mouth as it could reach.

Marcus watched as April's tight cunt squeezed Milo's load out of his balls. "Fuck, that's so hot."

April wanted more. Right now, she was insatiable. She was a long way from done. She hoisted herself off Milo's cock and approached Alex. She reached out and touched his dick. "Can I play with it again?"

"No more playing," replied Alex. "I'm gonna fuck you now."

April glared at Marcus and Milo. "Get off the fucking couch." They stood up; she lay down and spread herself wide. "Jam that fucking huge slab of meat into me."

Alex approached the couch and towered over her. He rubbed the tip of his dick across April's opening that had been penetrated just moments ago by her boyfriend. Some drops of Milo's load still pooled around her pussy lips. Alex noticed, but he didn't care -- he'd been in this situation many times before. He gripped his erect shaft and pushed forward. "Here it comes," he said as the shaft of his dick became coated with Milo's sperm. "Breathe deep."

April felt the tip go in relatively easily, simply because she was wet and stretched. But as Alex continued slowly pushing himself further in, she felt like she was being split in half. "Fuck," she gasped. "Even my biggest dildo isn't this big." April glanced across at Christy. Her face betrayed anxiety, determination and pleasure. Beads of sweat appeared on her brow. She looked back at Alex. "Fuck me," she demanded. "Go slow ... but go deep."

"Deep? Really? Are you sure?" asked Alex.

April nodded. She wanted to see how far she could go; she wanted to see how much she could take. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She could still taste distant echoes of Alex's first load on her tongue, and she was hopeful of getting his second deep in her cunt.

Alex was halfway inside her. He slowly squeezed another half an inch into her and as she opened her eyes and gazed at the ceiling, she screamed in orgasm. Her entire body shook. Christy moved across and began sucking on one of April's tits as Alex continued fucking her. Seconds after she felt Christy's tongue on her nipple, she climaxed again.

Alex continued his slow movement, inserting slightly more and more of his length into her at what seemed like a glacial pace. April came again, screaming like a banshee. She'd never cum so hard from such a slow fuck. "I want you to fill me up. Shoot your load in me." April was almost pleading. "I want to feel it."

Marcus began stroking himself as he watched April getting railed. Christy noticed her boi jerking off and she scooted across to wrap her tongue around his balls. Marcus looked deep into Christy's blue eyes as her red lips sucked one of his testicles into her mouth, then the other. Her eyes and mouth were pleading for his load. He still couldn't quite believe that this was his life. "Cum for me, boi," she whispered, and Marcus felt his balls about to respond to her demand.

Alex pulled back a few inches before picking up the pace. He worried he might hurt April if he fucked her too fast while he was more than half of the way in, so he gave his dick some leeway. He thrust into her with just the first half of his shaft, and the speed of the friction he created was more than enough to make April cum again. And as Alex watched her head loll back and as he realised the bliss he was giving this skinny green-haired bitch, he poured his load into her.

April felt wave after wave after wave of sperm washing against her cervix. She reached back in search of Milo. Milo found her hand and grasped it. Apes met her boyfriend's gaze, but no words found a pathway from her brain to her lips. Alex's dick had absolutely destroyed her. Her jaw went slack.

Milo kissed her, and she knew what it meant.

Christy absolutely went to town on Marcus's balls. Her fist was a blur as it pistoned up and down his wet shaft. "Fuck, I love your cock so much, boi," she breathed. "I want you to cum on my face." He felt her hot breath on his nuts as her hand absolutely destroyed his shaft. His penis was like a lightning rod. He moaned as his load spilled out, drenching Christy's face. She sucked the head of Marcus's cock back into her mouth as she coaxed the rest of his load onto her tongue. Her face was an absolute mess. She wanted every single drop of her boi's hot semen.

Meanwhile, halfway across town, Noah managed to organise his brain cells efficiently enough to make his last delivery of the evening. He found a safe, quiet side-street in which to park his car. He turned his headlights off, silenced the engine, unbuckled his pants, and wrapped his hand around his cock. He thought about Christy. He already knew what it was like to be in her mouth, and it was like heaven on earth. He tried to imagine what it'd feel like to sink his cock inside her vagina, and he stroked himself. The evil thought couldn't be kept at bay forever, and not for the first time, he fantasised about what it'd be like to eat Christy's ass, and then to fuck it.

Nothing in the world tempted him more right now than the thought of sodomising Christy. He knew it was a mortal sin, but he wasn't sure if he was willing to pay the price. He knew what it would cost him.

He'd been hard all night, and it only took five or six solid pumps for him to spray. He came so hard against the windscreen he wished he had wipers on the inside of the car. Once his penis stopped twitching, he wiped the evidence away with an old rag he found in the glove compartment -- he didn't want his wife to know. He noticed puddles of his goo on the dashboard and steering wheel. He cleaned them up.

*

96

Alex sat back down on the couch. He threw his legs over his head and put his massive cock into his own mouth.

"Fuck, dude, look at that," Milo whispered to Marcus. "I wish I could do that. If I could, I'd never leave the house."

"Fucking same, bruh." They pumped fists. Marcus thought. "But ... you know ..."

"What, man?"

"Well, we could ..."

"Huh?"

"We could suck each other's dicks," said Marcus. Milo was about to reply. "Wait, bro, hear me out." April's ears pricked up from across the room. "We both said we wish we could suck our own dicks. Every man on earth wishes he could suck his own cock, so what's the difference between that and us sucking each other's dicks? Besides, what are friends for?"

Milo thought for a second. "I can't argue with that."

Within seconds, Marcus and his buddy Milesy had arranged themselves on the floor. They assumed the classic 69 position; their pants were around their ankles and their cocks were in each other's mouths. Alex was still leisurely sucking his own cock on the couch.

"Look at our boyfriends sucking each other off," said April. "Fuck, Christy, I want to eat your cunt so bad right now."

Christy lay on the living room floor and April sank her hungry tongue into her snatch. "Lie down next to me, you sexy fucking bitch," said Christy, "I wanna eat you out too."

Picture the scene. Two boys, best friend skater dudes, lying on the floor, sucking each other's dicks, long hair flailing everywhere. Their girlfriends, lying next to them, tongue-deep in each other's pussies. Some dude on the couch with his legs behind his head with his elephant-sized cock in his mouth. And some devout yet seriously horny Christian who'd just finished his last delivery of the night was on his way to Christy's place, not knowing exactly what to expect, but certainly not expecting this.

flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers