Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

100

That might do it, wouldn't you say, reader? Let's pull the lens back, and let these people live their lives.

Noah concocted the greatest bullshit story of his life, and his wife believed him. It must've been a miracle from GOD-FM. But for the rest of his life on earth, he felt weighed down by the hat-trick of sins accumulated on this solitary night: adultery, sodomy, and whatever the sin of lying to your wife about fucking some temptress in the ass might be called. He never saw Christy again, and he was glad of it. But for the rest of his life, he hoped and prayed that he wouldn't be unfairly judged in the afterlife by what had transpired that fateful night. He never raised the idea of anal sex with his wife, even though his soul craved it constantly. He shamefully masturbated for many more years to the memory of his dick pulsating deep inside Christy's perfect asshole.

Christy continued practicing sex therapy. She continued to find it fulfilling and rewarding, both personally and professionally. Most of her time was spent dealing with elderly clients who'd been living in long term relationships with high degrees of sexual frustration and inactivity, but occasionally, a younger client would come to her with experiences similar to those that Marcus brought to her, and while she'd briefly wonder 'if only', she was never tempted. She knew how happy she was. She had an emotionally fulfilled and sexually active relationship with her boi Marcus.

Christy and Alex eventually divorced, and their house was sold for a healthy price. They split the proceeds. They remained on friendly terms, meeting up for no-strings-attached sex whenever their calendars permitted. She and Marcus rented a two-bedroom apartment while they considered their next move. The spare room was primarily set up for guests, but they put a desk in the corner which Marcus could use to write.

April and Milo moved in together. Their new apartment was smallish, but it was all they needed. April exhibited some of her art at a local gallery, and several of her paintings were sold at encouraging prices. She continued attending her office during the day to work on those boring, complicated spreadsheets, but a play she wrote at night had opened in a small theatre nearby. The reviews were good, and she hoped for better things to come. Milo was the best creative and emotional support she could ever have asked for.

Alex's rugby career went from strength to strength, and he was selected in the national squad for the upcoming World Cup. It would turn out to be the pinnacle of his professional career, and he continued to play professionally for a few more years. But he often found himself lying in bed at night, knowing he was much closer to the end of his rugby career than to the start of it, wondering what he might do with the rest of his life.

Marcus's debut novel hit the shelves, and while it wasn't a worldwide bestseller, it sold many more copies than originally anticipated. Literary circles began speaking about him in hushed tones as an up-and-coming new talent, wondering what he might write next.

Marcus first came to see Christy because of the way his previous relationship had ended. He worried that his reluctance to have sex with his previous girlfriend, whom he loved deeply at the time, was the reason their relationship ended. But he found that it's easy to have amazing sex with people you love; they just need to be the right people. He didn't know if he was 'cured', but he at least felt secure in the knowledge that he had the sex life he'd always dreamed of, underpinned by a deeply loving and precious emotional connection.

Marcus loved his beautiful Miss Christy, and she loved her boi.

And he was grateful beyond words.

*

Author's note: Thank you so much for reading! This is easily the longest story I've ever written, and it's probably the longest I'll ever write in my life -- like, it's 185,000 words long!

The initial premise of this story was based on something that actually happened to me. I had the relationship breakdown that Marcus described in early chapters, and I had the suicidal feelings he talked about. I saw a sex therapist to deal with an inability to have sex with people I loved, thinking this was a factor in my own relationship breakdown. I remember the waiting room that Marcus described in chapter one, and parts of some of the early chapters were based on conversations I had in therapy. I wouldn't say I've found the perfect sexual and emotional peace Marcus has found (though my life is happy enough now, and is WAY better than it was), but everything in this story that proceeded from that painfully true starting point is pure fantasy.

I posted the entire story in the 'novels and novellas' category for two reasons -- firstly, because I suspected early on that it was going to be long as fuck, but secondly, because I didn't think it'd fit neatly into any other category. I know 'novels' is not a popular category on Literotica, so I'm just grateful for everyone who found this tale and enjoyed it!

Once again, thank you for reading!

x