Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo took Marcus's cock out of his mouth for a second. "Bruh, that feels so good," he seethed, stroking his buddy's shaft. "Fuck, Marcx ... I'm gonna ... fuck ... you're gonna make me ..."

Milo flooded his buddy's mouth. Marcus coughed a little. And as Marcus tasted his buddy's sperm, he shot his own fat load into Milo's mouth.

Christy and April broke their own 69 as they heard their boyfriends moaning in pleasure. "Did you two just ...?" asked April.

Marcus opened his mouth in response to display the evidence. He hadn't swallowed yet, and Christy and April saw Milo's sperm coating Marcus's tongue and dripping down onto his chest.

"Fuck, boi, that's so hot," said Christy. She hoped Marcus would suggest what she hoped he'd suggest. But first, he swallowed.

"Hey Milesy, that was awesome," Marcus said.

Milo nodded. It was.

"But now that we've had each other's dicks in our mouths," continued Marcus, "what about tongues?"

"You wanna kiss me, Marcx?"

"Yeah, buddy, why not?"

Apes and Christy sat upright on the floor, watching on as their boyfriends' faces approaches each other. They watched eagerly as Marcus gingerly touched his lips to Milo's. Milo responded hesitantly at first. Their lips pressed closer, and Marcus wrapped his hand around the back of Milo's head as he forced their faces together. He opened his mouth and extended his tongue. Milo's mouth opened slightly and their tongues tentatively touched.

Christy's jaw dropped. This was one of the hottest things she'd ever seen. Seconds later, Milo and Marcus were locked at the tongue in a passionate, open-mouthed kiss. Their eyes were closed, and all their senses were focused on the feeling of their tongues and mouths, tasting the mixture of each other's cum. Christy fapped herself to an unbelievable climax as she watched them kiss. She could feel her boi's first load beginning to dry on her face.

Eventually their kiss ended, but they knew it had meaning. Neither of them were embarrassed or ashamed, they were both completely comfortable. "Love you, buddy," said Milo.

"Love you too, dude," Marcus responded, and they kissed again.

Alex sat on the couch, quietly minding his own business. His legs were still over his head and his cock was still buried deep inside his own mouth.

*

97

The doorbell rang. Everyone was surprised.

"You expecting anyone, Christy?" asked April.

"As a matter of fact, I am," she replied.

Christy stood up and walked across the room to answer the door. She opened it to find a nervous yet undeniably horny Noah, standing on her doorstep.

"Hey, Noah," she whispered. She kissed his cheek. "Nice to see you again."

Noah noticed that Christy's face was streaked with some kind of substance. Could it be what he thought it was?

"Uhhhh ... hey, Christy. I feel weird being here, but I'm pretty sure you asked me to come over at the end of my shift."

"Yeah, I did," replied Christy. "Welcome."

Noah had to ask. "Ummmm ... I don't mean to be rude, Christy, but have you got something on your face?"

"Yeah, I probably do," she replied nonchalantly. "Don't worry about it. Come in. We're gonna have some fun."

Noah felt like he was walking past the gates of hell.

The first thing Noah saw when he walked into Christy's living room was the faces of three other people who'd been in his uber a few weeks ago. The girl he recognised was completely naked, and the other two guys he recognised were in various states of undress. He couldn't assign names to the faces, but he recognised them all the same: they were all in his car the night Christy sucked his dick. The second thing he noticed was some other guy sitting on the couch with his legs over his head. He'd never seen this guy before. He couldn't recognise his face, but he noticed the size of his cock.

This wasn't what Noah expected. "Umm ... Christy ... I'm not sure if ..."

Christy closed the front door behind her. "Come in, Noah, and welcome to my home," she bubbled. "Would you like a drink? Or something to eat? We've got plenty of food left over from your delivery earlier tonight."

Noah had no appetite, his stomach was an anxious knot of nerves, and he rarely drank. He was conscious that his car was parked at the kerb and his wife would be expecting him home soon. Temptation wrapped its sweet, loving tentacles around him. He was helpless. "Got any vodka?"

Christy grinned. "Excellent idea, Noah. Wait here. I won't be a second." She raced to the kitchen, opened the freezer, and brought back a bottle of Absolut. She put it on the coffee table, raced back to the kitchen, and returned with six shot glasses. She wiped her face before returning. Placing the glasses on the coffee table, she grinned at Noah. "I found some vodka." Nobody else had said a word while she was gone.

Noah grimaced. He knew he shouldn't be here, but temptation is difficult to resist. Sometimes, it's almost impossible.

Christy poured six shots. Everyone drank. "Another shot for Noah," declared Christy, "because he got here late." She refilled Noah's shot glass, and Noah tilted his head back again. The alcohol went straight to his head. Already, he knew he shouldn't drive again tonight, and he began thinking about the kind of story he might need to invent for his wife tomorrow morning.

"Uhh ... Christy ... maybe I shouldn't be here," Noah stuttered. "This is weird, this isn't what I expected."

"What did you expect, Noah?"

"Uhh ... I have absolutely no idea ... but not this. I feel like I've walked into an orgy."

"You kind of have, Noah, but nobody here is going to lay a hand on you, except me."

Noah gulped. Sin was everywhere. He was about to commit adultery, he could feel it in his soul, and he wanted nothing more.

"Sit on the couch," said Christy. Alex stood up to give Noah room. "Tilt your head back and open your mouth."

Noah complied, and Christy poured two more shots of vodka into his mouth. It burned, but he swallowed. The room began to warm and sway and bend.

"You know what tastes good after vodka, Noah?"

He shook his head.

"My asshole." Christy placed a foot either side of Noah's frame, squatted above him and lowered her ass onto his face. "Open your mouth again, Noah." The aroma of Christy's asshole was absolutely intoxicating. "Breathe deep, and eat my hole."

Noah's nostrils flared with desire as his tongue scraped across Christy's delectable anus. He was lost for words. His brain was on fire, and he couldn't get his tongue far enough inside her. First alcohol, now analingus: he'd have quite a few sins to repent at church in the morning, assuming he made it there in the first place. Both of his hands gripped Christy's cheeks as she hovered above him and his cock pitched a tent in his pants. April couldn't help noticing -- she assumed it'd be firm and thick.

Christy withdrew her ass from Noah's face. He whimpered like a puppy, but she had something else in store for him. She kneeled on the floor before him. She unzipped his pants and his dick sprung out. She sucked it for a moment or two, just to get it wet, before remounting the couch and squatting down onto him.

Noah's world blew up. He felt a tight, wet hole enveloping his penis. He assumed his penis was in Christy's vagina. "I shouldn't be doing this, Christy."

"Why not? Doesn't it feel good? Didn't your god put you on earth to experience pleasure?"

"Yes ... it feels good ... actually, it feels amazing ... but I feel like I'm cheating on my wife."

Christy looked down at him and stroked his face. "No, you're not cheating."

"What do you mean? My penis is in your vagina. I can feel it. We're having sexual congress right now. I could impregnate you. This could ruin my life. Yet another mouth to feed."

"You're not in my vagina, Noah. You won't get me pregnant."

He looked at her, completely clueless.

"Besides, it's not cheating if it's anal, Noah."

He'd never had anal sex before. He'd been taught from an early age that sodomy is a sin. For a split second, he thought about lifting her off his dick, but the sin was already committed, and the feeling of his cock buried in Christy's beautiful, fat ass was far too sublime to deny. He tried to think of his wife, in the hope that if he was thinking of her when he came, it'd lessen the severity of the crime, but his senses were so aflame right now he could barely even register what his wife looked like. All he could see was Christy's face as it hovered above him. All he could smell was the scent of her asshole in his nostrils. And all he could feel was his dick moving slowly inside her tight asshole. In this moment, his penis was completely disconnected from his morals. Before he could think, his balls twitched, firing thick volleys of hot, creamy semen into her bowels.

Christy sank her ass deep onto Noah's shaft to squeeze out the rest of his load. She leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you," she said.

Noah's moral compass reoriented itself. "Away from me, Satan!" Noah screamed, pushing Christy away. "I just committed sodomy! And so did you! We are befouled!"

The room fell quiet for a second before an embarrassed laughter of disbelief rippled around the room. It wasn't a mocking laughter, but a nervous one -- nobody could quite believe what they'd just heard. And even though it wasn't anyone's intention, Noah felt humiliated. His dick was still hard.

Christy stood up and addressed him. She could feel Noah's load running down her leg. "Was it good? Did you like it? Be honest with me."

Noah nodded, his face a mixture of bliss and shame. "Yes. Even though it only lasted for a short moment, it was the most intense sexual experience I think I've ever had. Having said that, I've long been taught that temptation is everywhere, and I have now succumbed to it. I have committed a mortal sin. I will be going to hell after my earthly life, I know it."

"If that's true," replied Christy, "hell is going to be awfully overcrowded. I hope they've got a good mass transportation system down there, or it'll be ... hell." She caught herself. "Oops. Sorry about that. But it's the 21st century, Noah. Everyone has anal sex. Everyone. It's perfectly normal and healthy."

Noah wasn't ready to accept Christy's view. He moved in very different circles to the other five people in the room.

There was a brief pause before April spoke. "Hey Alex, all this talk about buttsex has me wondering if you've got another shot in your locker."

Alex had been ignoring the Noah thing entirely. "Why do you ask, April?"

"Fuck me in the butt?"

'Oh no,' thought Noah, 'more sodomy.'

"If you think you can take it," Alex replied, "sure." It wasn't a boast, it was a statement of reality.

April had purchased a vibrating buttplug a few months ago and she immediately fell in love with it. She'd never played with her butthole before meeting Christy, but she'd since become addicted to anal penetration. She'd started out moderately, but she'd quickly stepped up to larger and larger models that were significantly girthier. The first time she inserted her first plug, it was a challenge -- actually, she failed to get it in properly. But soon enough, it slid in easily, and she was ready for the next challenge. Eventually, she bought the largest size available in her brand, and as she collected her parcel from the post office, she walked home full of eager anticipation. At first, the largest size proved to be incredibly difficult to get in, and she failed the first few times. But through a combination of deep breathing and muscular relaxation, she was finally able to get it inside her. Fuck, it nearly split her in half the first time, but when she touched her wand to her clit with that beast of a thing vibrating in her butt, she came like a fucking hurricane.

Alex's cock was easily pornstar size. She knew it was more girthy than her buttplug, but she might never get this opportunity again. Besides, she knew Christy took Alex in her ass on the regular while they were together, so she knew it wasn't impossible.

"Can I try?"

Alex wrapped both of his hands around his cock and stroked himself hard. Milo and his buddy Marcus sat in armchairs, eager to watch the show.

"You sure?" asked Alex. He was almost at full mast.

"Yes," breathed April. Christy looked at April lovingly; she knew the pain and joy she was about to experience.

Noah's mind was still frozen. He couldn't process what was happening. He knew it was sinful to watch, but he couldn't help himself.

"How do you want to do this, April?" asked Alex.

"Umm ... doggie?" April got onto all-fours and pointed her ass towards Alex. She arched her back. Christy poured some lube onto April's butthole and massaged it in.

"You ready?" asked Alex.

"I think so ... but again, go really slow."

April felt the tip of Alex's dick touch her anal opening. She felt him move into her. She felt the pressure, she felt the dilation, she felt the invasion. She knew the tip was in. She was gasping and sweating already.

"You OK?" asked Christy.

"Yeah. Think so."

Alex thrust forward, getting about another inch of his fat dick inside April's tight asshole. April's mouth gaped. Slowly, another inch. April thought about some of the porn she'd watched while her buttplug vibrated inside her ass. She imagined what it'd feel like to have some long, fat cock impaling her, and then she realised this was exactly what she was experiencing right now. Even though she knew she didn't have a chance of being able to take Alex's whole penis tonight, she wanted to take as much of it as she could get.

Another inch. 'Fuck, this hurts so much,' thought April, 'but it feels so fucking good.'

Both of April's hands were on the floor, bearing her weight. She desperately wanted to touch herself. Somehow, Christy sensed this, and in response, she slid herself underneath April so she could tongue her clit.

As soon as April felt Christy's tongue on her pussy, she screamed and sprayed her face. "Good girl," cooed Christy.

"Fucking hell," April said through clenched teeth. "This is amazing."

Christy kept licking and teasing Apes' snatch, and within seconds, she felt April's clit convulsing on her tongue. She sucked on Apes' dripping pussy and the room shook with the strength of her roar.

Alex managed to get about half of his shaft into April before he felt his orgasm approaching. The sound of April screaming like a banshee with his soon-to-be-ex-wife eating her pussy was too much even for him. He threw his head back and emptied his balls into April's digestive tract, and as she felt his warmth flooding him, she came again.

Christy's face was absolutely soaked, and as she extricated herself from April's crotch, she glanced across the room towards Noah.

Noah's hand was wrapped around his thick cock, drenched in semen. His eyes were closed in post-orgasm bliss. Watching this man he didn't know fucking this horny green-haired bitch in the ass, and hearing her screaming in pleasure as Christy kissed her pussy, was far too much for Noah to take.

Marcus walked across the room and kissed his buddy square on the lips. Their mouths opened eagerly; their earlier kiss wasn't a one-off. Both Christy and April noticed. They knew their sexual future was going to be nothing short of absolutely fucking magnificent.

*

98

The night slowly wound down. Alex was completely relaxed about everything. He thanked Christy and her friends for a great night before kissing her goodnight and returning to his hotel. He had the morning off, but there was a team debrief scheduled for noon that he was expected to attend.

Noah excused himself and went off to sleep in the backseat of his car. He knew he couldn't drive, but he had no idea what to tell his wife. He knew she'd expected him home from work by now, so he texted her with a weak story about 'getting caught up unexpectedly but everything's ok and I'll see you tomorrow morning love you' so she wouldn't start ringing the hospitals or the cops. He hoped that'd be enough to stop his wife from worrying about him. He showed up at church the following morning, looking like he'd been put through a threshing machine the night before.

The other four showered and prepared for bed. "You OK if we swap, boi?" asked Miss Christy, her arms around Marcus's waist.

"Yes, Miss Christy," replied her boi. "Totally." They kissed each other goodnight.

Christy and April retired together in the master bedroom. Christy turned out the light. The window was open, and a cool breeze blew through the room. They kissed deeply before sleeping. Christy wrapped her arm around April's frame, spooning her from behind. She flicked Apes' bright green hair out of her face before closing her eyes.

In the spare room, Milo and Marcus climbed under the covers. They hugged. Their hug turned into a kiss, and their kiss turned into...

In the master bedroom, Christy heard the bed in the spare room creaking. Her eyes opened. "You hear that, babe?"

"Yeah," replied April.

"You reckon they're fucking in there?"

"No doubt."

"I love you, Apes."

"I love you too."

They slept. The bed in the spare room continued to creak.

*

99

The sun rose. Christy pulled the blinds down to protect April from the morning rays, and Marcus did the same for Milo.

They got up around 11am and collected in the kitchen for a late breakfast. The morning sun was high in the cloudless sky.

Milo munched on a thick slice of buttered toast. He had a mug of hot coffee in front of him. "Been a while since we've been to the skatepark, Marcx. Got anything planned today?"

Marcus smashed his cereal. "Nup. Nothing planned. Sounds excellent to me. Perfect day for a skate."

Milo and April said temporary goodbyes; they went back to their apartments to collect their boards.

They reconvened just after 2pm at the park. The park was full; the weather was so perfect that everyone else seemed to have the same idea as them. Marcus skated for a while, then he lay on the grass and looked up at the bright sky before closing his eyes. He felt April lie down next to him, and their hands briefly touched before locking in a gesture of deep, deep friendship and closeness. Milo skated around the bowl and Christy watched on.

April sat up. "Hey, Christy, do you know how to skate?"

Christy looked embarrassed. "No, I've never really tried. I've got no sense of balance. I'd be terrible. And I don't want to end up in hospital like Marcus did!"

"Come on," enthused Milo, "we can help you learn."

Before Christy could register what was happening, she had elbow pads strapped to her arms, knee pads strapped to her legs, and a helmet was strapped to her skull. They took her away from the noise of the bowl to a quiet, flat area of concrete.

"OK," said Apes, "just stand on the board. We've got you." She was surrounded by three people she'd trust with her life, so trusting them with keeping her upright on a board on wheels was relatively easy.

"Now what?" asked Christy.

"Now we're gonna move you back and forth. Slowly."

"This is just to help you get used to the feeling," explained Milo. "It might feel unusual at first."

'Most things do,' Christy mused to herself.

*

They had an awesome time at the park that afternoon. And as the sun began to peel away for the day, they headed back to Christy's house. Food was delivered -- this time by someone else other than Noah -- and after they ate, they sat on deckchairs in the backyard. Christy had a bottle of chilled Australian white wine by her side. The others sipped on beers while sucking back potent, fat cones from Marcus's makeshift bong.

They talked. They swapped stories, and they listened to each other. They laughed, and they touched each other's skin and each other's souls.

The stars sparkled in the night sky. The earth spun on its axis as it orbited the sun.