Christy's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Mindy stood up, putting the glass of wine on the table. 'I am going to take a dip in the lake. Care to join me, love?' she winked at Matt who immediately stood up and followed her.

They swam for a while, playing in the water. The water was a little cold, but it felt refreshing after the night of hardcore sex. Evening approached shortly and the four of them were sitting at the edge of the pier, the cool water of the lake lapping against their feet. The warm orange glow of the dusk was falling upon their naked skin.

'It's beautiful isn't it?' Alex asked, pulling Christie close to himself. 'Where else can you get a view like that?'

'It's fantastic,' she replied.

'Can I tell you something?' he asked.

'Mmhm.'

'I have met you just a couple of hours ago but I feel like I have known you for forever.'

She looked up and saw him looking back at her, his eyes deep and thoughtful. The rays of the sun was falling over half of his face, hiding the other half, which somehow made his sharp features become more prominent. It gave him an aura of both beauty and ambiguity. At that moment, she could have sworn that she hasn't seen a more handsome man.

He raised a hand and lightly stroked her cheek. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly. His touch felt smooth and comforting, like a gust of warm breeze in the cold chill of winter. She felt herself melting under it. His hand slipped down from her cheek to her nape and he pulled her in for a kiss.

Matt and Mindy came out of the lake, holding hands, their nude nubile bodies dripping with water. He had her lie down on the pier and positioned himself over her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in for a tight embrace. Soon they were grunting and moaning under the atavistic flames of lust. Encouraged, Christie pushed Alex down, climbed atop him. Both of them moaned loudly as she slowly impaled herself over his hard length.

They decided to make the best of their remaining time in the lake house. And so, they put together every art they knew, to augment their pleasure and every contrivance to excite anew their powers to the utmost.

Mindy was exceptionally fierce during this while time. She fucked harder, screamed harder, and came harder. She demanded that the two boys put in each and every ounce of energy and lust they could muster up and devote it towards the two ladies. Christie was bathed in felicity. Her moans and grunts were the loudest, accompanied by the forceful grunts of the two men as they worked mutually to ream both of her orifices, coaxing out one orgasm after another from her body.

The night grew hotter and hotter, the pace grew faster and faster. Both Alex and Matt must have spent five to six times, but the girls, being more easily excited in their finer organs of coition. Went off in ecstasies some nine to ten times, until fairly exhausted, they had, from want of power, to give up the game, and lay together holding hands.

The next morning Christie found herself staring down lustfully towards Matt as she humped steadily upon his prick. She could hear the loud moans coming from the living room where Alex and Mindy were going at it upon the love seat. Matt reached up to paw her sweaty, jiggling orbs, grabbing them with a little too much force, nut not uncomfortably so. His blue eyes were wide, his forehead beaded with drops of sweat, his mouth hanging open, his face scrunched up in ecstasy, as he rolled his hips, moving them up and down and moving sideways, thrusting his cock as far as it would go inside her velvety cunt.

Half an hour and two orgasms later, Matt grunted and deposited his load inside her. Christie fell upon his chest, exhausted and kissed him deeply.

'This is the best weekend of my life,' he said, panting for breath.

'Yes, yes it was.' She replied.

Evening pulled in closer and the four of them were I the living room, all clothed and ready to go. Christie was standing outside the cabin, by the BMW with Alex. After staying naked for a whole two days, she felt slightly claustrophobic in the black dress.

'When can we meet again?' she asked.

'I need to be in New York tomorrow to fix a deal with some important clients after which I will be back. Maybe three days at most. I will call you as soon as I arrive.'

'It will be a date.'

And so, they parted their ways. Christie returned to her apartment by nine o'clock, after wading goodbye to Mindy. She checked her phone and found new message. It was from Alex.

--only a few hours have passed and I miss you already.

She smiled and replied. Yes, she can't wait to meet him again.